ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Charlie Manson Dead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=311633)

Fansy the Famous Bard 11-20-2017 08:26 AM

How the **** does a POS like this live to be 83? I thought prisons had "a code".

digger 11-20-2017 08:49 AM

Burn in peace...

SuperBowl4 11-20-2017 08:53 AM

HELTER SKELTER

TimeForWasp 11-22-2017 02:50 AM

I heard a lot of people liked his music.

cooper barrett 03-12-2018 07:06 PM

Los Angeles (CNN)A court has decided that Charles Manson's body, after months sitting on ice, will go to Jason Freeman -- who says he is Manson's grandson.

Almost four months after Manson died at a hospital in Bakersfield, California, Kern County Superior Court Commissioner Alisa Knight chose among three competing claims -- by Freeman, Michael Brunner, who says he's the cult leader's son, and Michael Channels, a Manson friend and memorabilia collector who says he has the only valid will.
A fourth -- Matthew Lentz -- who says he is also Manson's son and has a will that only addresses Manson's estate, sided with Brunner.
The Kern County Coroner's office has kept Manson's body at an undisclosed location since his death on November 19 at age 83.

JoeyChuckles 03-12-2018 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13464230)
Los Angeles (CNN)A court has decided that Charles Manson's body, after months sitting on ice, will go to Jason Freeman -- who says he is Manson's grandson.

Almost four months after Manson died at a hospital in Bakersfield, California, Kern County Superior Court Commissioner Alisa Knight chose among three competing claims -- by Freeman, Michael Brunner, who says he's the cult leader's son, and Michael Channels, a Manson friend and memorabilia collector who says he has the only valid will.
A fourth -- Matthew Lentz -- who says he is also Manson's son and has a will that only addresses Manson's estate, sided with Brunner.
The Kern County Coroner's office has kept Manson's body at an undisclosed location since his death on November 19 at age 83.

Do we not have the ability to DNA test these supposed relatives?

listopencil 03-12-2018 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 13223573)
had a good friend that was in prison with him in the late 90's and early 2000's said everyone would always **** with Manson in his cell. Well everyone that got put in solitary lol. My friend was there a few times~!

Had a friend that was incarcerated with him much earlier than that who said that he scared the living shit out of everyone.

Rain Man 03-12-2018 07:22 PM

Quote:

Taxidermy is kind of cool in the right situation, but having Manson in your house would be creepy.

SuperBowl4 03-12-2018 07:44 PM

Quote:

You think that he will try to sell CM on eBay?

In58men 03-12-2018 07:46 PM

Quote:

We killed Manson, you’re welcome America.

Rain Man 03-12-2018 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 (Post 13464315)
You think that he will try to sell CM on eBay?

I bet he's planning to build an amusement park around him. Or maybe rent him out to people who are making music videos.

cooper barrett 03-12-2018 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13464337)
I bet he's planning to build an amusement park around him. Or maybe rent him out to people who are making music videos.

There were 4 fighting for possession, one was going to do just that.

cooper barrett 03-12-2018 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles (Post 13464240)
Do we not have the ability to DNA test these supposed relatives?

Good point, I thought about it but I guess they couldn't agree. on doing so. I am sure an appeal will be in the works as it's not final yet. Charlie's on ice.

Personally, even if CM was my dad, I would not step up and say so.

threebag 03-12-2018 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13464263)
Taxidermy is kind of cool in the right situation, but having Manson in your house would be creepy.

Weekend at Charlie's?

Frazod 03-12-2018 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13464337)

IIRC, the song "Helter Skelter" was actually about a roller coaster. I guess that would be a good name for one in a Manson theme park. For an extra fee, you could ride in the front car with Charlie's corpse.