ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Lebron (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=292871)

ARROW2 06-09-2015 09:38 PM

This is some bullshit

Sully 06-09-2015 09:48 PM

So we are just pretending he isn't wearing a merkin on his forehead?

Mr. Flopnuts 06-09-2015 10:02 PM

Arrow. Ouch.

ARROW2 06-09-2015 10:11 PM

Wins > Win shares. PERIOD!

Hootie 06-09-2015 10:34 PM

so Pippen > Kobe, right?

DaneMcCloud 06-09-2015 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaNewGuy (Post 11540830)
Its Chiefsplanet, Most users struggle just talking about football

LMAO

So true.

I've been living in Los Angeles since 1993. Loved Shaq & Kobe on the floor together and I've been to many, many games.

I'd take LeBron over Kobe any day of the week. He's a beast.

-King- 06-10-2015 12:25 AM

Just keep at it hootie! You'll convince Arrow. He is totally a rational person to be having this discussion with.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigCatDaddy 06-10-2015 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 11542360)
Just keep at it hootie! You'll convince Arrow. He is totally a rational person to be having this discussion with.
Posted via Mobile Device

Its entertaining to me. Each seems to mastered the art of 6 consecutive post in a thread about the first random shit that pops into their heads

oldandslow 06-10-2015 06:06 AM

To those who voted Steph Curry MVP over Mr. James...

You are idiots.

BigCatDaddy 06-10-2015 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldandslow (Post 11542408)

You are idiots.

They have to change it up or guys like Jordan and James would have at least 10 each.

Sannyasi 06-10-2015 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldandslow (Post 11542408)

You are idiots.

Meh, its a regular season award. I don't think people really thought that Curry was the better player.

Amnorix 06-10-2015 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11540810)
I've delivered like 25 kill shots to Kobe:

FACTS: HE'S NOT MORE CLUTCH THAN LEBRON; HE DOESN'T HAVE BETTER STATISTICS THAN LEBRON; HE'S NOT EVEN AS CLOSE TO EFFICIENT AS LEBRON; HE'S NOT THE DEFENDER LEBRON IS; HE'S A TERRIBLE TEAMMATE COMPARED TO LEBRON; HE'S UNCOACHABLE TO THE POINT WHERE PHIL JACKSON WROTE A BOOK ABOUT HIM AND DEMANDED HE BE TRADED SEVERAL TIMES

...and I've posted all of his 4th quarter / OT (regular season and postseason) numbers which show that he isn't clutch, or even close to being clutch. In fact, his super efficient Laker teams of the early 2000s become amazingly terrible in the final 3 minutes of the 4th quarters (gee, I wonder why). Phil wrote in his book about how Kobe tried to play hero ball and wouldn't allow the team to run their offense because he wanted to make the last shot rather than make the right play.

There is nothing in this world that supports the fact Kobe is better than LeBron. Or even in the same neighborhood. Nothing. Nothing.

Please. I'm all ears. Tell me how Kobe is better than LeBron and do it without mentioning the fact he won 5 titles. Pippen won 6th being the 2nd best player on his team. Kobe won 5 and he was arguably the best player on his team twice (and that's super debatable).

ROFL

It's nice to see you go all Hootie over something that I agree with. Of course, it also makes me question whether I'm wrong in some way, but that's another story. In any event, carry on!

ARROW2 06-10-2015 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11542236)
so Pippen > Kobe, right?

Nope, Kobe won without Shaq....TWICE, Pip didn't win without Jordan. Pip had a Robin mentality, Kobe has a batman mentality.

See, I consider everything, not just lock myself into one particular formula such as win shares, which according to you have some players rated higher than players I listed earlier when I addressed this. I am not going to keep addressing the same thing over and over or go back and repost it. If you didn't absorb it the first time, too bad. We can agree to disagree. GS is an overrated team, please stop acting like this would be the greatest finals victory in the history of mankind. It's annoying.

ARROW2 06-10-2015 07:46 AM

GS is a soft jump shooting team. I never trust those kind of teams. It is an aberration when those kind of teams win it all. Defense and rebounding still win titles and Cleveland is kicking GS's soft ass in those areas.

Hootie 06-10-2015 07:49 AM

You consider everything ... lol ... yet can't tell me what metric(s) you're using to determine Kobe is better than LeBron and neck and neck with Michael except that he has a 'batman' mentality. This is some hilarious shit. LeBron is 41/13/8.5 through 3 Finals games lmao

There isn't a single statistic that exists that shows Kobe to be a superior player to LeBron. Not one. Please tell me all of these things you're considering, I'd love to know. Since there must be several. You used to hoop, I know!