ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Noah (2014) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278653)

Chiefs Pantalones 12-01-2013 04:41 AM

This looks amazing. Can't wait.

Tribal Warfare 12-02-2013 04:25 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8NkvCEbrjy8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fish 12-02-2013 04:43 PM

This just looks goofy. You can easily imagine how it went when they were pitching the idea for the movie.

"We're going to take the story of Noah, OK, and like add some killer Braveheart-esque battle scenes, maybe a magic flaming sword, and then there's going to be a giant meteor shower destroying stuff like Kabloom!, and then all this water will shoot up like KAWhooooosh up into the air, and then there's a final battle with these other guys and all these animals and shit! And Russel Crowe!"

"Wait... that's not the story of Noah. But we love it!"

Fire Me Boy! 12-02-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 10243794)
This just looks goofy. You can easily imagine how it went when they were pitching the idea for the movie.

"We're going to take the story of Noah, OK, and like add some killer Braveheart-esque battle scenes, maybe a magic flaming sword, and then there's going to be a giant meteor shower destroying stuff like Kabloom!, and then all this water will shoot up like KAWhooooosh up into the air, and then there's a final battle with these other guys and all these animals and shit! And Russel Crowe!"

"Wait... that's not the story of Noah. But we love it!"

Some of that is dream sequences, and some of it is Biblical.

The flaming sword, I'll bet anything that's a dream sequence about the Garden of Eden. When the garden was closed to humanity, God left an angel and a flaming sword at the entrance.

The meteor shower is actually angels falling.

And during the flood, water shot up from the ground.

MTG#10 07-08-2014 08:40 AM

Watched this last night...wasn't near as good as I hoped. Pretty horrible actually.

Mav 08-04-2014 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 10735790)
Watched this last night...wasn't near as good as I hoped. Pretty horrible actually.

It took me a minute to realize that this was completely NOT based on the actual biblical version.

Once I did that, I was far more entertained.

There were so many missing parts at first that left me like wtf just happened.

But seriously, it was a pretty damn good movie, and Emma Watson.

That is all.

BigRichard 08-11-2014 04:33 PM

I don't know how anyone thought this was a good movie. Seriously the entire thing preached to not being a meat eater. It was a complete joke. They were basically comparing eating of humans to eating of animals. WTF???

It shouldn't have been called Noah, it should have just been called PETA.

Fish 04-21-2020 11:52 AM

Old bump. This movie is on TV right now, and I'd never actually watched it. Looked like a good cast. Found this old thread about it.

Man, what a goofy mess this movie is. WTF? So awful.....