ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs It’s Patrick Mahomes Week, baby. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312603)

baitism 12-24-2017 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 13306848)
I doubt he gets the start. I imagine that we will see the starters for the majority of if not the entire first half and then bring in the backups to finish the game.

I doubt it. You think Andy wants to answer to reporters if Smith, Hill, or Kelce are carted off next week? It would epically stupid to play anyone of critical importance.

BryanBusby 12-24-2017 06:51 PM

Andy Reid absolutely isn't playing starters.

Danguardace 12-24-2017 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 13306848)
I doubt he gets the start. I imagine that we will see the starters for the majority of if not the entire first half and then bring in the backups to finish the game.

Do you not remember Andy's first season with exactly the same situation?

Reerun_KC 12-24-2017 06:59 PM

I want alex to finish what he started and break it off in the donkeys defense.

Unsmooth-Moment 12-25-2017 10:13 AM

Has Reid said anything about this happening?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coogs 12-25-2017 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unsmooth-Moment (Post 13307470)
Has Reid said anything about this happening?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He said they are going to get Christmas in first, then they will worry about next Sunday.

Ragged Robin 12-25-2017 11:51 AM

ready for Mahomes to light the Donks on fire, get the nod as the "hot hand" going into the playoffs, then lose ultimately because he's not quite there yet, then the roster going full turnover and back into rebuild mode, thus completely shutting the door on the window of opportunity that Reid had for the last 3-4 years ROFL

BryanBusby 12-25-2017 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragged Robin (Post 13307565)
ready for Mahomes to light the Donks on fire, get the nod as the "hot hand" going into the playoffs, then lose ultimately because he's not quite there yet, then the roster going full turnover and back into rebuild mode, thus completely shutting the door on the window of opportunity that Reid had for the last 3-4 years ROFL

Someone has clearly been smoking crack for Christmas.

FringeNC 12-25-2017 12:08 PM

A Denver squad that packed it up weeks ago is a 3.5 point favorite against us. Very few starters will play.

OKchiefs 12-25-2017 12:09 PM

Quote:

1) Mahomes isn't playing in the playoffs barring an injury to Alex, even if he throws 5 touchdowns next week.

2) Next year is going to be a step back most likely, regardless of who is at quarterback.

Put down the pipe

Mephistopheles Janx 12-25-2017 12:09 PM

Quote:

The "hot hand" after a single game. Yeah... ok.

Reerun_KC 12-25-2017 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OKchiefs (Post 13307589)
1) Mahomes isn't playing in the playoffs barring an injury to Alex, even if he throws 5 touchdowns next week.

2) Next year is going to be a step back most likely, regardless of who is at quarterback.

Put down the pipe

Step back from what exactly?

Ragged Robin 12-25-2017 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx (Post 13307590)
The "hot hand" after a single game. Yeah... ok.

wouldn't be the first time it happened to Alex :clap:

greg63 12-25-2017 12:13 PM

I get the reasoning behind not playing the starters and that's fine if we can secure the win; I just think we need to do all we can to NOT go into the first week of the playoffs with a loss.

Hammock Parties 12-25-2017 12:25 PM

Quote:

The Chiefs have never had a window of opportunity.

It's all been a mirage.