ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Money Bitcoin Take? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270065)

frozenchief 06-02-2021 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15694297)
Kraken is a far better exchange as well. I can't speak for CB, but Kraken allows you to stake ADA right on the exchange for a weekly 5% coin reward. You can also use ADA's Yoroi wallet to stake in a pool of your choosing for rewards every 5 days.

IMO, it's the best place to park your crypto.

I park my crypto on a Nano hard wallet and I use Daedalus Mainnet for ease of use, mainly because Nano has not made it easy to store ADA. I understand that is more of an issue with ADA than Nano and there are plans to change this sometime in the future.

I do this mainly because I think security is better on a drive that I control. The main issue I see with people using Nano is that they lose their 24 word passcodes, which is one reason to use the Daedalus with your Nano. Staking with Daedalus is also super easy.

I've read good things about Yoroi in general but I use a Mac and other users have said that Daedalus works better with a Mac than Yoroi. When I was first looking into this, one could use Yoroi with a Mac but it required an extension with Chrome browser and just looked to be a pain. Daedalus was simple to download and use as a straight app.

MTG#10 06-02-2021 05:39 PM

Doge has 11b in volume, more than ADA (3.4b) and BNB (4.5b) combined. Last couple days of pumps were due to announcement that it will be added to Coinbase. Tomorrow that happens on CB Pro, then it will be added to regular CB a couple weeks later. I expect it will moon higher than it did the week leading up to Musk's SNL appearance.

eDave 06-03-2021 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 15694715)
Doge has 11b in volume, more than ADA (3.4b) and BNB (4.5b) combined. Last couple days of pumps were due to announcement that it will be added to Coinbase. Tomorrow that happens on CB Pro, then it will be added to regular CB a couple weeks later. I expect it will moon higher than it did the week leading up to Musk's SNL appearance.

Thought I'd get in on this a little so I set a .41 buy, which triggered. Big, stupid, mistake. Rumor was bought.

MTG#10 06-03-2021 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15695490)
Thought I'd get in on this a little so I set a 1.41 buy, which triggered. Big, stupid, mistake. Rumor was bought.

Its not even tradeable on CB Pro yet. Once it goes live and then again on the regular CB app a lot more people will have access to it.

JohnnyHammersticks 06-03-2021 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 15693881)
Where does one find cardano, and will eth 2.0 be a new crypto or just and update on the current eth?

ETH 2.0 is an update on ETH, not a new crypto.

Shag 06-03-2021 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15695490)
Thought I'd get in on this a little so I set a 1.41 buy, which triggered. Big, stupid, mistake. Rumor was bought.

I've chased exchange listings in the past, and it's never worked out in my favor, FWIW.

MTG#10 06-03-2021 05:06 PM

If you dont think Doge will ever go above 41¢ even in the near future you're crazy. I still think it'll hit $1 by eoy.

eDave 06-03-2021 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 15695769)
ETH 2.0 is an update on ETH, not a new crypto.

And being delayed to late 2022. This is good for ADA.

Imon Yourside 06-04-2021 08:47 PM

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Odoqs0lBHLY" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JohnnyHammersticks 06-04-2021 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imon Yourside (Post 15697447)
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Odoqs0lBHLY" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He could've just said "I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about" and saved himself 50 minutes and 40 seconds.

|Zach| 06-04-2021 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 15697477)
He could've just said "I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about" and saved himself 50 minutes and 40 seconds.

Speaking of people that do not know what they are talking about you are missed big time in DC. You used to rant about how stupid other people were what happened? LMAO

JohnnyHammersticks 06-04-2021 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 15697549)
Speaking of people that do not know what they are talking about you are missed big time in DC. You used to rant about how stupid other people were what happened? LMAO

My mother passed away Nov. 30th so I reevaluated my priorities. Realized there were far better uses of my time than the ten or fifteen minutes a day I spent there trying to wake up brainwashed buffoons.

And ranting about how stupid you are is redundant, since you show everyone how stupid you are every time you post.

JohnnyHammersticks 06-05-2021 12:11 AM

Anyone in here own Storj? I'm not a big video game guy, but some guys in my crypto group are and they keep telling me Storj has big potential in the video game and NFT spaces. I've seen what being associated with NFTs has done for certain stocks in 2021. It's cloud-based also, so another hot sector association.

|Zach| 06-05-2021 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 15697596)
My mother passed away Nov. 30th so I reevaluated my priorities. Realized there were far better uses of my time than the ten or fifteen minutes a day I spent there trying to wake up brainwashed buffoons.

And ranting about how stupid you are is redundant, since you show everyone how stupid you are every time you post.

You went away 25 days before an event that made you reevaluate your priorities.

Sure. LMAO

ChiefRocka 06-05-2021 06:12 AM

Forest for the trees
Pets.com

JohnnyHammersticks 06-05-2021 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 15697621)

Sure. LMAO

Nice to see you're as heartless as you are stupid, but no one who's read any of your 50,000 posts would expect anything less.

Went to Siesta Key to say goodbye to her Nov. 5th through Nov. 10th. She didn't drop dead suddenly, she had Alzheimer's for years. She started becoming unable to breathe correctly about 30 days before she died, so we knew the time was coming. My brother went back on the 30th but I didn't. I had said everything I wanted to say and my mother and I had the closure we both needed.

This is a crypto thread Zach, so why don't you roll your ignorant ass back to DC and leave politics out of the Lounge, while remembering one phrase. I know you'll remember it because I know how obsessed you are with me. I've seen you dancing around my DMs, though I haven't actually read anything you sent. The one key phrase you'll become extremely familiar with during the rest of your CP career is "he who laughs last, laughs the loudest". You're going to come to despise that phrase with every fiber of your being.

Gonna have to put you on ignore for a bit so you don't continue following me around polluting threads with your stupidity. But don't worry, it'll only be for a few months. Then you'll wish I had you on ignore.

MTG#10 06-05-2021 08:18 AM

Quote:

Sure. LMAO

You really are a piece of shit

Jewish Rabbi 06-05-2021 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 15697692)

It'll be funny when more people are at his funeral to celebrate his death than to celebrate his life.

Shaid 06-05-2021 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefRocka (Post 15697655)
Forest for the trees
Pets.com

Pets.com?

BWillie 06-05-2021 10:52 AM

Cardano doesn't have a cool enough name.

I know this sounds stupid, but you need a cool name or some dumb gimmick. Dog logo, etc. Bitcoin already has this by default since they were first. Cardano is too boring sounding.

scho63 06-05-2021 10:55 AM

You know things have gone off the rails when crypto coin cumrocket jumps huge on a tweet from Elon Musk.

-King- 06-05-2021 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 15697818)
You know things have gone off the rails when crypto coin cumrocket jumps huge on a tweet from Elon Musk.

Wtf LMAO LMAO

KCUnited 06-05-2021 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 15697814)

I know this sounds stupid, but you need a cool name or some dumb gimmick. Dog logo, etc. Bitcoin already has this by default since they were first. Cardano is too boring sounding.

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 15697818)

Cumrocket™

All in

scho63 06-05-2021 12:04 PM

I mined some Cumrocket coins last night.

BWillie 06-05-2021 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 15697856)
Cumrocket™

All in

I think you are onto something. When is your ICO? Lets do this Chiefsplanet.

KCUnited 06-05-2021 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 15697912)
I think you are onto something. When is your ICO? Lets do this Chiefsplanet.

Next full moon

Let's plant this tree

MTG#10 06-05-2021 01:36 PM

For the last month or so I've been putting $1k at a time into the biggest daily losers tracked on CB as long as they're also close to their 1 month lows. So far this strategy hasn't failed me yet, every single one has bounced back for a minimum 10% gain within a couple weeks...several 20-30%. I'm probably playing with fire doing this but it's working out pretty well so far.

Michelangelo 06-05-2021 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 15697972)
For the last month or so I've been putting $1k at a time into the biggest daily losers tracked on CB as long as they're also close to their 1 month lows. So far this strategy hasn't failed me yet, every single one has bounced back for a minimum 10% gain within a couple weeks...several 20-30%. I'm probably playing with fire doing this but it's working out pretty well so far.

I like it. I’ve started doing the same thing looking at 24 hour lows and 7 day lows, and buy with btc. I have around 25 alt coins from Coinbase and binance. When they get too high as a percentage of my portfolio, I convert some of it to btc. I try to keep it roughly 50% btc. It works great in a bull market.

I also buy btc every two weeks as long as it’s under $100,000. I expect this to change by 2025, and I’ll buy it as long as it’s below $1 million. I’m going by the stock to flow model.

Jewish Rabbi 06-05-2021 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michelangelo (Post 15698063)
I like it. I’ve started doing the same thing looking at 24 hour lows and 7 day lows, and buy with btc. I have around 25 alt coins from Coinbase and binance. When they get too high as a percentage of my portfolio, I convert some of it to btc. I try to keep it roughly 50% btc. It works great in a bull market.

I also buy btc every two weeks as long as it’s under $100,000. I expect this to change by 2025, and I’ll buy it as long as it’s below $1 million. I’m going by the stock to flow model.

I like it. Have you ever considered using the LIGMA model for purchases?

Michelangelo 06-05-2021 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 15698114)
I like it. Have you ever considered using the LIGMA model for purchases?

I haven’t heard of it. I need to look into it.

Jewish Rabbi 06-05-2021 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michelangelo (Post 15698158)
I haven’t heard of it. I need to look into it.

LIGMA balls lmao

|Zach| 06-05-2021 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 15697692)

Oh man, I am not on the Christmas card list this year?

|Zach| 06-05-2021 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 15697674)
The one key phrase you'll become extremely familiar with during the rest of your CP career is "he who laughs last, laughs the loudest". You're going to come to despise that phrase with every fiber of your being.

The rest of my CP career? Is that how you think of this place? You are getting back exactly what you give out on this bar and crying foul. Hey come what may!

Good luck with your revenge fantasy.

eDave 06-05-2021 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 15697814)

I think it is a way better name because it's not gimmicky. Gimmicky is the entire bad rep crypto receives.

I'm looking for an exit point now. One guy swinging my investment like he can and does is not where I want my cabbage anymore. I don't see how it stops and don't see any real traction unless it does. Sucks.

Molitoth 06-05-2021 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15698358)
I think it is a way better name because it's not gimmicky. Gimmicky is the entire bad rep crypto receives.

I'm looking for an exit point now. One guy swinging my investment like he can and does is not where I want my cabbage anymore. I don't see how it stops and don't see any real traction unless it does. Sucks.

Elon Musk could tweet tomorrow that a blowjob doesn't actually feel good and people would sell their crypto.

I still don't understand why people care about what he says on crypto.
(and I like what Elon has done for solar, EV cars, and space travel)

Just ignore his ****ing tweets and stop panic selling, lol.

-King- 06-05-2021 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 15698440)
Elon Musk could tweet tomorrow that a blowjob doesn't actually feel good and people would sell their crypto.

Cause Elon is by far the most accessible tech "genius" there is and he makes cool shit. So if this tech genius who makes cool shit says something about a tech I don't really understand, I should follow it!!

ghak99 06-05-2021 08:56 PM

Quote:

Na, keep flapping those gums Musk!

They've got to drive this shit down to low 20s so I can do something really stupid.

Halfcan 06-05-2021 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 15698352)
The rest of my CP career? Is that how you think of this place? You are getting back exactly what you give out on this bar and crying foul. Hey come what may!

Good luck with your revenge fantasy.

You belong in Romper room. All you do is troll random threads and derail them.

:shake:

Michelangelo 06-06-2021 01:24 AM

I agree with Raoul Pal. Community tokens will be HUGE, and it’s pretty much untapped at the moment. CHZ ($1.5B mkt cap) leads the way at #62 on the crypto rankings. Social tokens will be the future of digital communities. Eventually all sports teams will be tokenized, and so will other types of entertainment communities. Currently, FC Barcelona has the most valuable fan token on the CHZ platform at $51 million, #458 on the crypto rankings, but I bet NFL teams will catch up.

https://www.chiliz.com/en/what-is-a-...-do-they-work/

What is a fan token and how do they work?

chiliZ ($CHZ) is an ERC20 utility token on the Ethereum blockchain that serves as the digital currency for the chiliZ and Socios.com platform. In launching our platform, alongside other sports blockchain ventures, a new category of token has emerged — the Fan Token. Once onboard the Socios.com platform, our (yet-to-be-announced) club partners host what we have termed a Fan Token Offering (FTO). Fans must purchase $CHZ via a cryptocurrency exchange in order to acquire Fan Tokens. These tokens — which are specific to a team or club — are a finite, digital asset that provide access to an encrypted ledger of voting and membership rights ownership.

Ownerships offers fans the ability to participate in fan-led decisions through a mobile voting platform, as well as serving as a ticket into a secure, exclusive inner circle of fans, with shared passions and beliefs. The more tokens a fan holds, and they more they vote, the higher the clout rating of that fan, moving them upwards through different reward tiers until they have access to the biggest VIP benefits that are on offer.

Football clubs intend to use Socios.com as part of their fan engagement strategy to continue to build their global fan bases, particularly in Asia, where the football fan community is experiencing exceptional growth. Socios.com connects the clubs to their fan bases, securing additional revenue streams that are digital, secure, transparent and entirely connected to the real fan experience.

IowaHawkeyeChief 06-06-2021 08:09 AM

Quote:

Sure. LMAO

You need to reevaluate yourself... My god, you could chalk it up to being young and dumb if you didn't have a start date of 2002...

Michelangelo 06-06-2021 12:56 PM

Anonymous posted a threatening video to Elon Musk today.

MTG#10 06-06-2021 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michelangelo (Post 15699012)
Anonymous posted a threatening video to Elon Musk today.

Interesting, but I don't think anyone is scared of Anonymous anymore.

Michelangelo 06-06-2021 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 15699161)
Interesting, but I don't think anyone is scared of Anonymous anymore.

Cybersecurity is getting so good, I doubt Anonymous is a real threat anymore. But I bet that video upset Elon. We’ll see if he continues to troll.

It’s true what they said.

Millions of retail investors were really counting on their crypto gains to improve their lives. This is something that you will never understand because you were born into the stolen wealth of a South African apartheid emerald mine and have no clue what struggle is like for most of the working people in the world.

'Of course, they took the risk upon themselves when they invested, and everyone knows to be prepared for volatility in crypto, but your tweets this week show a clear disregard for the average working person.

'As hardworking people have their dreams liquidated over your public temper tantrums, you continue to mock them with memes from one of your million dollar mansions.'

LMAO

SAGA45 06-07-2021 09:46 AM

Interesting post from the SAFEMOON reddit:LINK

Quote:

Thoughts on SafeMoon from a Banking/Intelligence perspective.
Discussion
Background.

I work for a large national bank as an investigator, essentially performing account surveillance and analysis to ensure clients are not laundering money and the bank’s assets are safe from other suspicious activity. Prior to this, I spent around ten years in military intelligence and defense contracting.

In my current field, I look at hundreds of accounts every month. In the last year and a half, I have noted a marked and steady increase in activity of fiat to crypto and back. I am not a crypto or financial expert and the charts over this time period have obviously indicated this. I merely want to add first hand proof. This activity comes from people of all income levels and occupations. I’ve seen stuff you wouldn’t believe. I once saw a client draw over $100K on a HELOC and go all in on BTC. Similarly, I’ve seen several client’s use debt consolidation loan funds to go heavily into crypto. Continue when your eyes stop bugging out.

In my very small sliver of the industry, crypto is viewed with at least mild suspicion due primarily to the overarching assumption it is used for illicit activity. As if cash is not used for extensive illicit activities. My job literally revolves around illicit activity using fiat currency. This view of crypto is changing slowly and likely from the bottom up, which will leave at least a few banks scrambling when integration with crypto is a requirement.

SafeMoon.

I’ve dabbled in some of the big names in crypto over the last five years, but was missing the functionality of established currencies. Being in banking, I know at least a little about what people want out of their money, functionally speaking. Crypto is headed in the right direction and will reach a tipping point sooner rather than later, I believe. Things like competitive fees and transaction rates/volumes are just a few of the surface level requirements needed in this blossoming industry. Doubtful this is news to anyone, but we need to consider these aspects when doing any kind of long term work or investing. Short term, sure, do whatever makes you happy. No hate on any hype coins or tokens out there. If we want this all to be taken seriously and fundamentally change the world we live in, we have to ask: What do we want from our money? I don’t mean what we want to obtain/do with it. I mean, if we could make a currency to fulfill all our needs as a monetary system, what would that look like? This is where we are; the cutting edge of change in this field.

I do not believe SafeMoon is attempting to replace BTC as a store of value or even become a primary means of payment for goods and services. This is primarily based on the 10% tax which is redistributed. If you are unaware of the upcoming products and projects SafeMoon has in the pipe, DYOR time now. That being said, the bits and pieces people have assembled thus far have some all but jaw dropping indications for what is coming.

We all know quality products take time to develop. These items they are working on will take years to get right. Competition will also add a layer of intrigue. If SafeMoon accomplishes all their internal objectives and manages to become a go-to in the crypto space, others are going to attempt to get in on that slice of the pie. Competition will spur additional innovation and will be fascinating to watch. Buckle up.

A few things to wrap up.

When I initially got into SafeMoon I was unaware Karony was prior Intelligence and still in the industry. He undoubtedly maintains a TS/SCI clearance and likely a lifestyle polygraph to boot. Being part of that industry myself, it gives me confidence in the company and road map. Consequences for rug pulls or other schemes for someone like Karony would be swift and far reaching.

Karony’s parents being former (current?) CIA is interesting and not a bad thing. We know their involvement in The Gambia has set up that particular part of Pheonix. I’ve worked in intelligence in both Iraq and AFG in both tactical and strategic levels. Been in many meetings with CIA intel people and think this is value added for SafeMoon. I will not be able to speculate or speak further regarding any CIA/SafeMoon connection.

Karony’s parents attending and speaking at BYU, living in and SafeMoon being a registered business in Provo, Utah are all indicators the family is likely LDS. This holds significance to me solely due to what I know of this religion and the people who follow it. It indicates a probable firm moral base, if nothing else. Regardless of your thoughts and feelings on this religion, a healthy moral base for a CEO can’t help but bolster confidence in the company and road map as a whole.

The road ahead for crypto will have some bumps and even pot holes, but I am confident we are ushering in a new era. Banks will likely have more push back if they do not or are unwilling to adapt in this time. China attempting to launch their digital currency will be interesting with all the recent news and intelligence regarding their involvement in derogatory world events over the last year and a half. Not sure I would want to jump in bed with anything offered from them after recent news. I am sure other individuals and countries share that hesitation. However, I am confident they (China) too will correct and aim to solve some problems with their currency.

I hope my two cents helped someone. SafeMoon is a long term hold for me. I am confident in the team. I am confident in the products and services being worked on. I don’t see those changing so nothing on the charts is going to shake my diamond hands.

CrushFudNotBud
I found the insight into the CEO, John Karony's background and upbringing interesting as far as the Intelligence community goes. It makes sense when Karony boasts the following:

https://i.redd.it/1o1rvdsmqu371.jpg

Also this development...

https://i.redd.it/jgat7c48wr371.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wA5x8RKYGFQ" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jewish Rabbi 06-07-2021 09:52 AM

Every coins subreddit is an echo chamber of why that particular coin is undervalued and should moon while declaring everything else a shitcoin.

SAGA45 06-07-2021 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 15699926)
Every coins subreddit is an echo chamber of why that particular coin is undervalued and should moon while declaring everything else a shitcoin.

I'm fully aware of that but this post stood out to me as quite different thus the share here.

MTG#10 06-07-2021 06:51 PM

Jesus, did Musk tweet something stupid again or what?

eDave 06-07-2021 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 15700543)

You are in for a real treat. Welcome back from exile.

-King- 06-07-2021 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 15700543)

Cum rockets in flight
Afternoon delight

Rain Man 06-07-2021 07:30 PM

I don't pay attention to crypto at all. What's the reaction to the fact that the US government was able to seize the bitcoin that was used to pay the pipeline ransom? I thought one of the big selling points of crypto was that a government couldn't do that.

SAGA45 06-07-2021 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 15700593)
I don't pay attention to crypto at all. What's the reaction to the fact that the US government was able to seize the bitcoin that was used to pay the pipeline ransom? I thought one of the big selling points of crypto was that a government couldn't do that.

Noteworthy but certainly not the first time it's happened.

eDave 06-07-2021 08:04 PM

I don't recall this was ever a selling point. With all due respect. Crypto as a "dark net" type of thing is bogus because of it though.

Curious how they got to it though.

Wallymo 06-07-2021 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15700644)
I don't recall this was ever a selling point. With all due respect. Crypto as a "dark net" type of thing is bogus because of it though.

The FBI obtained the wallet's private key pursuant to a court order by a federal judge in the Northern District of California.

eDave 06-08-2021 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallymo (Post 15700691)
The FBI obtained the wallet's private key pursuant to a court order by a federal judge in the Northern District of California.

Perfect. All transactions are public so, neat.

BWillie 06-08-2021 09:07 AM

Ah yes. I love Bitcoin and Ethereum recessionary periods. Watching alts burn up is very enjoyable to see. Kiss the ring of the true kings.

Jewish Rabbi 06-08-2021 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15700644)

The government seized the cloud server it was stored on. I would imagine if you had the wallet passphrase you could still transfer the BTC out.

Michelangelo 06-12-2021 03:24 PM

So, no thoughts on El Salvador’s plan to use volcano-powered bitcoin as legal tender?

EPodolak 06-13-2021 04:03 PM

Musk says Tesla sold about 10% of bitcoin to test market, and will ‘resume allowing crypto transactions’ when 50% of miners are green

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/mu...?siteid=yhoof2

Taco John 06-13-2021 09:43 PM

Quote:

They don't. Elon is tweeting ahead of dips he knows are coming. What's going on with Elon is a lot more nuanced than meets the eye.

Taco John 06-13-2021 09:44 PM

If you're in crypto and you're not invested in XRP, you should be.

eDave 06-14-2021 03:31 AM

XRP is not crypto. Start another thread for this scam, TJ. And shove a double barreled shotgun up your face and pull the trigger you big bank loving asshole. Nobody would care.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06-14-2021 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15707350)
XRP is not crypto. Start another thread for this scam, TJ. And shove a double barreled shotgun up your face and pull the trigger you big bank loving asshole. Nobody would care.

Da Fuq?? Ripple is definitely crypto

eDave 06-14-2021 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 15707353)
Da Fuq?? Ripple is definitely crypto

Please allow me to rephrase. Ripple is not a cryptocurrency.

Don't da fuq me when it comes to this shit. Especially you.

SAGA45 06-14-2021 03:11 PM

Some interesting sub-$0.01 tokens:

Safemoon
Raptor
Baby Shark
SHIBA Inu
ZOOT

KCUnited 06-14-2021 03:44 PM

New game, vape flavor or crypto?

MTG#10 06-14-2021 09:04 PM

Bitcoin coming back strong, hopefully Elon and Trump can keep their stupid mouths shut.

Jewish Rabbi 06-14-2021 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 15708361)
Bitcoin coming back strong, hopefully Elon and Trump can keep their stupid mouths shut.

**** both of those assholes

eDave 06-15-2021 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 15695843)
If you dont think Doge will ever go above 41¢ even in the near future you're crazy. I still think it'll hit $1 by eoy.

I'm going to go ahead and take a .10 loss per coin here and put it somewhere else for a faster recovery. Throwing money into Doge was a raging boner of a move for me.

SAGA45 06-15-2021 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAGA45 (Post 15707922)
Some interesting sub-$0.01 tokens:

Safemoon
Raptor
Baby Shark
SHIBA Inu
ZOOT

SHIBA Inu just got listed on Coinbase Pro

Trivers 06-16-2021 06:18 AM

learning...

https://www.ledger.com/academy/schoo...ontent=content

ChiefRocka 06-16-2021 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trivers (Post 15709828)

This is the way

Jewish Rabbi 06-16-2021 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefRocka (Post 15710687)
This is the way

Nah, just buy some Safemoon and CumRocket because some people on Twitter said to.

TambaBerry 06-20-2021 10:28 PM

Well just went a little crazy on safemoon

Shag 06-21-2021 11:22 AM

BTC back down to $32k on the news around China cracking down further on mining. Thoughts on this as a buying point?

scho63 06-21-2021 11:40 AM

Where to buy all those crazy coins?

loochy 06-21-2021 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 15715797)

coins-r-us

TambaBerry 06-21-2021 12:03 PM

Quote:

Trust wallet

Jewish Rabbi 06-21-2021 12:12 PM

Quote:

meatspin.com

shitgoose 06-22-2021 07:22 AM

Down she goes

htismaqe 06-22-2021 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shag (Post 15715766)
BTC back down to $32k on the news around China cracking down further on mining. Thoughts on this as a buying point?

No thoughts on this from an investment standpoint but from a chip/silicon standpoint, it's about ****ing time. Chinese miners are killing us right now.