ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273212)

Frazod 06-06-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unnecessary drama (Post 9734056)
I'll decipher his last post:

"I'm going to go eat dinner and hang out with the wife..."

it really meant

"I'm going to go scarf down like 10 TV dinners and 2 cases of snack packs and think about what I'm going to post on CP in like 20 minutes"

I'm to the point where if you had a job right now...I'd be shocked. Were you recently let go? You post on CP all day every day.

http://chan.catiewayne.com/b/src/134527062748.gif

Hootie 06-06-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9734064)
Some people are at liberty to access the internet and carry on a career. Some aren't. Don't hate the player.

oh I'm on the internet all day where I work...however I only post on CP from my phone because the last thing I want to do is post on CP on my work computer and have some IT guy be like "dude this guy was posting about his AIDS on some Chiefs message board"....I don't think that would go over well.

Frazod 06-06-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9734064)
Some people are at liberty to access the internet and carry on a career. Some aren't. Don't hate the player.

I was actually home sick today. Nasty sinus headache. Not comfortable laying down, wiped out, in pain, generally in a shitty mood, so I popped so sinus medicine and a couple of T3s and sat here all day battling the forces of evil.

Shout out to all my fanbois for taking my mind off the pain a bit! :thumb:

And they'll be sad to know that I am feeling better now.

Hammock Parties 06-06-2013 06:36 PM

Hootie 06-06-2013 06:36 PM

I haven't taken a sick day in my entire working career...

wanna know why?

because I'm not a pussy.

I did skip work a few times when I stayed in Canada a few extra days when I was 19.

vailpass 06-06-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unnecessary drama (Post 9734071)
oh I'm on the internet all day where I work...however I only post on CP from my phone because the last thing I want to do is post on CP on my work computer and have some IT guy be like "dude this guy was posting about his AIDS on some Chiefs message board"....I don't think that would go over well.

LMAO

Frazod 06-06-2013 06:37 PM

No Lay Clay can count! 107

MeatRock 06-06-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unnecessary drama (Post 9734060)
oh but MeatRock...the guy I made fun of relentlessly at the start of this thread...he's on your side and thinks you're funny. So does ROR and KC Tattoo. Man Frazod...you are PWNING this thread. IN SO MANY HEADS!! GET OUT! MAKE LIKE JOJO AND JUST GET OUT!

You made fun of me relentlessly? When did that happen?
LMAO

Frazod 06-06-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unnecessary drama (Post 9734083)
I haven't taken a sick day in my entire working career...

wanna know why?

because I'm not a pussy.

I did skip work a few times when I stayed in Canada a few extra days when I was 19.

That's because you've never had a job where you accrued time off, cabana boy. LMAO

Hootie 06-06-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9734086)
LMAO

sometimes I'll catch myself wanting to log in and I'm like...uhhhhh, no...lets go the phone route

KC native 06-06-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9733877)
Dafuq did I do to you?

Nothing. I just felt like throwing barbs. I throw that line out quite often when people bitch about their parents. Nothing personal.

Hootie 06-06-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9734096)
That's because you've never had a job where you accrued time off, cabana boy. LMAO

Wrong.

In fact, I'm excited for August because I am going to make quite a bit of $$$ taking my vacation during turnover working a different job while I'm on vacation from my other job.

It's called work ethic Frazod...I realize most fat people lost that a long time ago. Those without willpower generally don't have a ton of work ethic, either.

Frazod 06-06-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9734098)
Nothing. I just felt like throwing barbs. I throw that line out quite often when people bitch about their parents. Nothing personal.

native is just angry at the world. If you're part of the world, native hates you.

Not really hard to figure out.

vailpass 06-06-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unnecessary drama (Post 9734097)
sometimes I'll catch myself wanting to log in and I'm like...uhhhhh, no...lets go the phone route

Admire your restraint.

Hootie 06-06-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 9734112)
Can we get another ranking?.....it's just getting sad at this point.

I will reassess tomorrow...

today the thread got so depressing what is the ****ing point of trying to do something fun?

The last ranking I did literally get like 3 hits, hasn't been updated, no one has seen it...because no one wants to go through the mindless drivel provided by Frazod and KC Native...and even JASONSAUTO to an extent.

It's awful.