ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs **Official Chiefs 2018 Training Camp Thread** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=316387)

NJChiefsFan 07-29-2018 06:00 PM

In reference to Sorenson, as ocity mentioned, he did much better as a deep center field safety than he did in that lb/s role. I don't remember if that success was him as the third safety on the field or even when it was just him and Berry.

Some of it is about putting players in the right role. Not saying I'm thrilled with him. Just saying I expect him to be better in his former role.

Sassy Squatch 07-29-2018 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 13649426)
Lordy. That INT to Tanoh was HORRID.

Harris probably goes for an easy 8 yards. You've gotta see that.

Yeah, that was gross. Pretty hard to miss a 6'7 dude standing right where you're aiming. Maybe he thought he could throw it over his catch radius, but still a ****ing dumb pass.

Marcellus 07-29-2018 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13649499)
Yeah, that was gross. Pretty hard to miss a 6'7 dude standing right where you're aiming. Maybe he thought he could throw it over his catch radius, but still a ****ing dumb pass.

Not near as stupid as your effort to make this post about an inconsequential practice INT.

Sassy Squatch 07-29-2018 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13649515)
Not near as stupid as your effort to make this post about an inconsequential practice INT.

Calm down, dumbass. This is the perfect time for Reid to point out to Mahomes "Yeah, those types of throws are ****ing stupid and could cost us games. Don't do that." Do you think Reid just pats Mahomes on the back and blows smoke up his ass? Sure as **** hope not.

big nasty kcnut 07-29-2018 06:27 PM

Someone sticky this thread please? Also patrick mahomes is really feeling it thou.

Marcellus 07-29-2018 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13649519)
Calm down, dumbass. This is the perfect time for Reid to point out to Mahomes "Yeah, those types of throws are ****ing stupid and could cost us games. Don't do that." Do you think Reid just pats Mahomes on the back and blows smoke up his ass? Sure as **** hope not.

Notice the part of my reply that said inconsequential practice INT. Moron.

Sassy Squatch 07-29-2018 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13649537)
Notice the part of my reply that said inconsequential practice INT. Moron.

Any throw that bad isn't inconsequential. Moron. The point of developing a QB is to, you know, develop him. Not let him throw horrific passes around and offering no criticism of it.

Marcellus 07-29-2018 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13649551)
Any throw that bad isn't inconsequential. Moron. The point of developing a QB is to, you know, develop him. Not let him throw horrific passes around and offering no criticism of it.

Who said he wasn't going to learn from it? As usual you are dumber than a box of......turtles.

Sassy Squatch 07-29-2018 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13649553)
Who said he wasn't going to learn from it? As usual you are dumber than a box of......turtles.

Alright. From now on no one can criticize Mahomes no matter how badly he performs on any given down, or your gaping asshole will flood the thread with period blood. Got it.

Red Dawg 07-29-2018 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13649555)
Alright. From now on no one can criticize Mahomes no matter how badly he performs on any given down, or your gaping asshole will flood the thread with period blood. Got it.

Dear lord! How could that thought be in your mental roledex.

Sassy Squatch 07-29-2018 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 13649559)
Dear lord! How could that thought be in your mental roledex.

Pretty apt though, considering he ran in here screaming like his dick had been cut off because a couple of us were criticizing a bad pass by Mahomes.

SAUTO 07-29-2018 07:03 PM

How would period blood get in one's asshole?

ThaVirus 07-29-2018 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13649515)

I'm sensing that's you two are carrying some resentment from other threads, but Mahomes isn't beyond reproach.

That was a shit decision.. and that's OK. It's practice. It's also OK to point out that it was horrendous.

Bowser 07-29-2018 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13649566)
How would period blood get in one's asshole?

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/IwYXRW8IXRftS" width="480" height="337" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/vintage-nostalgia-the-shining-IwYXRW8IXRftS">via GIPHY</a></p>

Bowser 07-29-2018 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 13649571)
I'm sensing that's you too are carrying some resentment from other threads, but Mahomes isn't beyond reproach.

That was a shit decision.. and that's OK. It's practice. It's also OK to point out that it was horrendous.

**** THAT CUT MAHOMES SORENSON TOO