ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Oh Man... the Kirstie Tynes site is gonna get some MAD hits tonight!!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=179034)

Simplex3 01-28-2008 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cro
Wow, Kirstie is only 20?

How the hell should we know? It's not like we striped her life apart by googling her to death.

Oh, wait, yes we did.

Buck 01-28-2008 08:26 PM

She really needs to start doing Nudes before she gets too old.

Ebolapox 01-28-2008 08:41 PM

she already did. she did 'girls' gone wild, some trannie work required.

Tribal Warfare 01-28-2008 08:59 PM

Last Activity: Today 04:26 PM

She's still here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL: ROFL

Kerberos 01-28-2008 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel
I don't think I have anything to do with the escalation of this thread. I am glad, though that for the most part there was some type of resolve and it's died down. Though, I do think it's unfair that it's not already in the Hall of Classics, and the lesser, original one is.

Nice avatar w/messages. ROFL

As I know you did not cause the escalation of this thread it just seems fitting that since Endelt doesn't post here as frequent as he used to that you should be the one to start a thread such as this one that goes in the direction that it has.

Had Endelt started this thread I would have expected no less from the motley crue that jumped on board with all guns blazing.

This is the kind of reaction he would have gotten from someones mom as well.

I guess the biggest difference is the chick you chose to pick on isn't fat.

kirstietynes'boo 01-28-2008 09:21 PM

omg, like, why don't you leave my wife alone? all of you mother****ers are going to pay. once me and kirstie get to our lawyer in hollywood, we're gonna take a shit, make you eat that shit, make you shit that shit out that we shat, and make you eat it again. and after that, all you other mother****s are next. you are the ones who are the ball lickers!

Kerberos 01-28-2008 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirstietynes'boo
omg, like, why don't you leave my wife alone? all of you mother****ers are going to pay. once me and kirstie get to our lawyer in hollywood, we're gonna take a shit, make you eat that shit, make you shit that shit out that we shat, and make you eat it again. and after that, all you other mother****s are next. you are the ones who are the ball lickers!

I remember when I had my first beer. :spock:

kstater 01-28-2008 09:22 PM

Do you have any nekkid pics of Kirstie?

SPchief 01-28-2008 09:24 PM

LMAO who is it? Gochiefs?

Scorp 01-28-2008 09:27 PM

Quote:

This dumb fuck is gonna fit in nicely here! :thumb:

Hammock Parties 01-28-2008 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief
LMAO who is it? Gochiefs?

Nope. I have no dupes whatsoever.

Buck 01-28-2008 09:27 PM

Kirstie if you're reading this, I want you to know that you have a really nice body, and I would definitely sex you up.*

*With permission of course

The Franchise 01-28-2008 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cro
Kirstie if you're reading this, I want you to know that you have a really nice body, and I would definitely sex you up.*

*With permission of course

Take a number...

KcMizzou 01-28-2008 09:51 PM

Heh, yeah.. I don't think anyone's been sayin' she's ugly.

I really need to go back and read this thread. Hell, at one point I thought it was about our former kicker's sister.

KcMizzou 01-28-2008 09:53 PM

Quote:

Nootch.