ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273212)

MeatRock 06-06-2013 05:16 PM

Nope, i worked all day.

KC native 06-06-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9733753)
You couldn't have done any of these things because you were too busy blowing dudes for drugs. Way to act like you've arrived because you're a paralegal...a job that requires an "associates degree or equivalent".

If you had the self discipline to work your way up in life, you'd be an attorney. Hell, you'd be a partner by now. What the **** do you have to show for your life's work? What's your legacy?

Ouch ROFL

MeatRock 06-06-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9733766)
I manage investments.

Kirby vacuum cleaners?

Frazod 06-06-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9733759)
Wtf? You aren't like this.

He's exactly like this.

kstater 06-06-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9733666)
Again, if I'd wanted to be a ****ing greasemonkey all my life, I could have done that. Maybe I'd own my own shop now, too. The trade off is I would have had to have been a ****ing greasemonkey all my life. Get it? I'm not jealous of you, sparky. If some dude owns his own restaurant now, good for him, but if he had to be a cook for 20 years first, I'd want no part of that, either. Are you getting this, or are you that ****ing stupid?

There are some people here who have great lives - sure wouldn't suck to be Dane, for instance (and I'm not envious of Dane - I'm happy he's enjoyed success). Hollywood music industry guy? There's a cool life. A mechanic? Not so much. I don't care about what you did or didn't do, or how you got there. Seriously. You're just one of the faceless twats that been trying to dogpile me all day long.

Not impressed. Sorry.

Aren't you a secretary?

KC native 06-06-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9733769)
Really? You think after all the years I've been doing this shit that I don't know many of the same things they do? The average lawyer comes out of law school knowing jack shit, with almost no practical experience. Who do you think they learn from?

God, the easiest way to insult your miserable ****tarded ass is just to sit back and let you be yourself. LMAO

The only difference is they went to law school and have a Juris Doctor and you have an associate's degree. I'm sure you know just as much as them ROFL

vailpass 06-06-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9733780)
He's exactly like this.

No. He's a glib, intelligent poster with a rapier wit. I enjoy reading him and can't ever recall him stooping to insult someone's livelihood.

KC native 06-06-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9733764)
& neither does your wife. or she would not have married you.
You found her online why you were doing your 5 years?

Replying to your own post ROFL Meth is bad for you.

KC native 06-06-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9733787)
No. He's a glib, intelligent poster with a rapier wit. I enjoy reading him and can't ever recall him stooping to insult someone's livelihood.

frazbob is doing his best to turn into skip towne. All the shit he is getting right now is well deserved.

Frazod 06-06-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9733753)
You couldn't have done any of these things because you were too busy blowing dudes for drugs. Way to act like you've arrived because you're a paralegal...a job that requires an "associates degree or equivalent".

If you had the self discipline to work your way up in life, you'd be an attorney. Hell, you'd be a partner by now. What the **** do you have to show for your life's work? What's your legacy?

How much self-discipline did it take to get run out of your own company, princess? What's your legacy other than being a failure with your parents' money?

Another lonely day hiding in the den. Poor Saul.

MeatRock 06-06-2013 05:21 PM

Anyone can insult anyone's profession. It's not that ****ing hard to do. Making a living is making a living, unless you're a 25-30 year old busboy.

LiveSteam 06-06-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9733788)
Replying to your own post ROFL Meth is bad for you.

Can you post with out all the stupid ****ing gay LMAO :LOL: ROFL :thumb:
Glad you find yourself so funny cause no one else does. STFU

Frazod 06-06-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9733787)

Search through his body of work in this thread. It will speak for itself. He's basically the white trust fund version of native.

Frazod 06-06-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 9733782)
Aren't you a secretary?

Poor ****stater. Late to the game and confused as always.

vailpass 06-06-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9733796)
Anyone can insult anyone's profession. It's not that ****ing hard to do. Making a living is making a living, unless you're a 25-30 year old busboy.

Work is work. The only people worthy of being criticized are those who choose not to work.