ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Megathread ***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=308928)

staylor26 08-18-2017 09:25 AM

Derek Barnett, the former Vols DE that got drafted by the Eagles in the 1st, has a sack in each of his first two games.

I know a lot of us were interested if we missed out on the QB's. He looks like a day 1 starter and impact player.

RunKC 08-18-2017 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13021469)
Derek Barnett, the former Vols DE that got drafted by the Eagles in the 1st, has a sack in each of his first two games.

I know a lot of us were interested if we missed out on the QB's. He looks like a day 1 starter and impact player.

They got significantly better this year. That entire DL is awesome and they got Darby.

They are better than the Cowboys IMO.

saphojunkie 08-20-2017 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13021234)
LMAO

I love this place.

I love you.

Good times ahead

Rasputin 08-20-2017 02:16 PM

I want to thank SNR for the Twitter feed and saphojunkie for this utmost awesomeness mega thread :clap:

This was a fun thread lots of info and insight.

It really was exciting to go to camp for the first time and I'm looking forward to doing it next year and annually as long as it stays where it is. I'll get accustom to whereabouts everything is and have a better time and put fishing on the agenda as well.

This thread was like Christmas every day with the Twitter feed seeing how much improvements Patrick Mahomes II made and the team. This is the most excited for Chiefs football I've been in decades knowing we have a bright future now with young talent that is being coached up.

Mega threads have a purpose but somethings can be brought out that deserve their own thread so go with it but this thread brought a lot of energy to Chiefs football discussions.

Thank you for making this happen.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-20-2017 04:12 PM

Sweet lord, let's close this out with some metaphysical mathematics:

Franchise QB in the wings,

+

Hated cast-off on the hot-seat,

Dole-free game days,

= Greatest CP Season EVER.

Black Bob 08-26-2017 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Bob (Post 12975407)
I read SF might cut Ahmad Brooks to save some money if their young guys work out. If it happens I hope we sign him for depth.

They cut him this morning. I hope we sign him.

KChiefs1 08-26-2017 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13021469)

That Eagles game won't be easy.