ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   ****OFFICIAL 2021 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=337410)

Sfeihc 04-05-2021 03:43 PM

As the big dummy who took Lee in the 1st for KC in this Mock. Now a hard pass.

Also, NOW the J-E-T-S trade Sam? LoL!

BossChief 04-05-2021 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 15615890)
Reach this.

The Cincinnati Bengals select Divine Deablo, S, Virginia Tech

Bengals were bad on offense without Burrow, but they were even worse on defense. Can't hurt to have one of those robber-types. Has the size, length, and speed, so if he gets good coaching, he's a critical piece to the Bengals becoming good again.

I was hoping he would fall just a little more.

Nice pick.

Kellerfox 04-05-2021 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 15616393)
As the big dummy who took Lee in the 1st for KC in this Mock. Now a hard pass.

Also, NOW the J-E-T-S trade Sam? LoL!

As GM, what’s your plan for the Jets at this point? Alex Smith? Jameis Winston? Find a way to trade for Desean Watson and hope you get a season out of him before he goes to jail? Call the Panthers back and inquire about Bridgewater?

Rain Man 04-05-2021 07:30 PM

A smallish figure shuffles onto the stage, wearing a harmonica and carrying a guitar.

"Ladies and gentlemen," the announcer says. "To make Minnesota's next pick, we are proud to present Minnesota native, Nobel prize winner, and folk singing legend Bob Dylan!"

https://img.apmcdn.org/e2db34e0e0314...521-dylan6.jpg

Rain Man 04-05-2021 07:36 PM

Dylan steps to the microphone and then plays the first few bars of "The Times They Are A' Changin'" as the crowd goes wild.

He nods in acknowledgement, then stops and opens a piece of paper.

"Wida pi'nna inffldrf, da Mnnsa Vngs seljannen gahtete."

He waves at the crowd and leaves the stage to great applause.

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3f...ebp&quality=75

Rain Man 04-05-2021 07:38 PM

There is a moment of confusion. Roger Goodell steps out, then speaks to someone off stage. He disappears, then reappears and walks to the podium.

"Thank you, Mr. Dylan," he says. "We appreciate your announcement that the Minnesota Vikings select Jack Anderson, G, Texas Tech."

Sfeihc 04-05-2021 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kellerfox (Post 15616572)
As GM, what’s your plan for the Jets at this point? Alex Smith? Jameis Winston? Find a way to trade for Desean Watson and hope you get a season out of him before he goes to jail? Call the Panthers back and inquire about Bridgewater?

The plan was always the same. I can only go on the facts. When we started Sam was a Jet. If the trade happened prior to us beginning then only a slightly different plan. Sub Wilson for Pitts.

Kellerfox 04-05-2021 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 15616685)
The plan was always the same. I can only go on the facts. When we started Sam was a Jet. If the trade happened prior to us beginning then only a slightly different plan. Sub Wilson for Pitts.

Sorry - that post wasn't intended to read as facetious! I am genuinely curious how you would pivot now if your owner forced that trade on you now (in the 5th round)? You've added a lot of weapons (Pitts) support (Jenkins, etc.) - which QB route would you take to maximize the Jets success this season?

Personally, the Alex Smith or Jameis Winston options seem really servicable for a season before drafting QBOTF next year. I'd probably go with Winston out of those two.

Rain Man 04-05-2021 10:07 PM

I'll observe that the Vikings sure have a lot of picks. I've taken eight guys so far and still have another pick in this round.

Sfeihc 04-06-2021 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kellerfox (Post 15616799)
Sorry - that post wasn't intended to read as facetious! I am genuinely curious how you would pivot now if your owner forced that trade on you now (in the 5th round)? You've added a lot of weapons (Pitts) support (Jenkins, etc.) - which QB route would you take to maximize the Jets success this season?

Personally, the Alex Smith or Jameis Winston options seem really servicable for a season before drafting QBOTF next year. I'd probably go with Winston out of those two.

Always and forever AS11.

Direckshun 04-06-2021 08:13 AM

The Houston Texans select Frank Darby, WR, Arizona State.

duncan_idaho 04-06-2021 08:38 AM

****OFFICIAL 2021 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****

The Los Angeles Chargers select Janarius Robinson, DE, Florida State

So far, the Chargers have had a perfect confluence of luck - with need and BPA matching up at many of their earlier picks.

Scanning the board, the Chargers see a DE with the upside to be a dynamic bookend for locked-up franchise cornerstone Joey Bosa, and don't hestitate to shoot their shot at him.

With Robinson, the Chargers gain someone with first-round physical ability and hope that improved coaching can unlock his full potential.

Chief Northman 04-06-2021 09:06 AM

The Arizona Cardinals select Chuba Hubbard, RB, Oklahoma State

staylor26 04-06-2021 09:10 AM

Sfeihc sent me his pick

The Buffalo Bills select Drake Jackson, OG/C, Kentucky

Hoover 04-06-2021 11:34 AM

The Las Vegas Raiders select, Paddy Fisher, LB, Northwestern

Just seems like an old school guy Gruden would want.