ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Megathread ***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=308928)

staylor26 08-15-2017 11:36 AM

JFC Asiata was really high on that list for a backup RB

5 drops. That's awful.

penbrook 08-15-2017 11:37 AM

The Chiefs kept 6 RBs on the roster when McKnight was here. Chiefs will probably keep all. Plus West has a 1.1 mil cap hit if we cut him

bigjosh 08-15-2017 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13014387)
That must explain why he's buried on the depth chart.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 13014389)
Cool your jets because McCluster and Jesse Haynes were the bestest too

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13014391)
ROFL

If there's any truth to this whatsoever he will be the #3 this week.

Jeez, chill out. Im posting an article that is training camp related while you dickwads bicker back and forth over weather Odell Becham is a sack of shit or not.

And for the record, Charcandrick west sucks ass.

RunKC 08-15-2017 11:41 AM

No problem with Spiller as the #3 right now. It's crazy just how far West has fallen. He's looked god awful in his last few game action.

It's not like Spiller would play much. I would mostly use him for screens and ST's.

DaneMcCloud 08-15-2017 11:44 AM

The Chiefs should be on the horn with Ryan Mathews' agent.

773 yards from scrimmage last year in Philly with 8 rushing and 1 receiving TD.

He has to be better than West at this point.

bigjosh 08-15-2017 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 13014443)
The Chiefs should be on the horn with Ryan Mathews' agent.

773 yards from scrimmage last year in Philly with 8 rushing and 1 receiving TD.

He has to be better than West at this point.

Yeah, the shitbag eagles cut him after he passed a physical so they wouldn't have to give an injury settlement.

Im onboard with Matthews.

ToxSocks 08-15-2017 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13014391)
ROFL

If there's any truth to this whatsoever he will be the #3 this week.

Yup. If West is still taking snaps ahead of Spiller, then this is nothing more than nice, fluffy fluff-fluff. He's not taking Ware's spot. All reports have Hunt running with the 2's....so the man to beat here is West.

Skyy God 08-15-2017 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjosh006 (Post 13014448)
Yeah, the shitbag eagles cut him after he passed a physical so they wouldn't have to give an injury settlement.

Assuming he's recovered from neck surgery.

ToxSocks 08-15-2017 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjosh006 (Post 13014427)
Jeez, chill out. Im posting an article that is training camp related while you dickwads bicker back and forth over weather Odell Becham is a sack of shit or not.

WE need to be the ones that chill out? We commented on the the posted tweet, not you. No one was talking to you. Did i mention your name? Was an insult thrown that i missed somewhere?

Matter of fact, i didn't even realize it was you who posted it. Who the **** are you, anyway? If you don't want us commenting on football subjects, then don't post football subjects. That simple.

I don't know if you can't read or if you're more sensitive than a 15 year old girl on the rag. Either way, pull that stick out of your ass and quit being such a bitch.

Hi, my name is Detoxing. Nice to meet you.

bigjosh 08-15-2017 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13014476)
WE need to be the ones that chill out? We commented on the the posted tweet, not you. No one was talking to you. Did i mention your name? Was an insult thrown that i missed somewhere?

Matter of fact, i didn't even realize it was you who posted it. Who the **** are you, anyway? If you don't want us commenting on football subjects, then don't post football subjects. That simple.

I don't know if you can't read or if you're more sensitive than a 15 year old girl on the rag. Either way, pull that stick out of your ass and quit being such a bitch.

Hi, my name is Detoxing. Nice to meet you.

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/201...ootingdata.jpg

ToxSocks 08-15-2017 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjosh006 (Post 13014448)

Matthews is walking injury settlement. The man has had ONE healthy season his entire career.

He couldn't even stay healthy as a back up role-player in Philly.

And you'd be on board with him?

LMAO

rico 08-15-2017 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbrook (Post 13014418)
The Chiefs kept 6 RBs on the roster when McKnight was here. Chiefs will probably keep all. Plus West has a 1.1 mil cap hit if we cut him

I keep thinking Spiller will be used similarly to how we used McKnight. Man, that dude had a hell of a game for us one year...with some interesting plays, if I remember correctly.

bigjosh 08-15-2017 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13014488)
Matthews is walking injury settlement. The man has had ONE healthy season his entire career.

LMAO

He wont be getting snaps as a 4th RB. Talented/Injury prone. Bury him on the depth chart for cheap just in case.

Cant have a whole team of all pros.

staylor26 08-15-2017 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13014491)
I keep thinking Spiller will be used similarly to how we used McKnight. Man, that dude had a hell of a game for us one year...with some interesting plays, if I remember correctly.

It was against the Dolphins in Miami.

One of the few games I've been able to go see over the past few years. Of course we play Miami, Jacksonville, and Tampa in KC between this year and last :rolleyes:

ToxSocks 08-15-2017 12:00 PM

Quote:

In order to do that he'd have to beat out West. If he's not, at the very least, splitting 3rd team reps with West then he won't make the team.

I was high on Spiller and had hopes for him. But 4th on the depth chart is more indicative to how the Chiefs feel than a feel-good tweet. Coach speak gonna coach speak.

He's got two games to rise up the chart and overtake West, but until then fluffy-fluff gonna fluff.

bigjosh 08-15-2017 12:00 PM

Quote:

Me too. Spiller has a role on this team I think.

rico 08-15-2017 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13014500)
It was against the Dolphins in Miami.

One of the few games I've been able to go see over the past few years. Of course we play Miami, Jacksonville, and Tampa in KC between this year and last :rolleyes:

That had to have been pretty cool to see.

bigjosh 08-15-2017 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13014502)
In order to do that he'd have to beat out West. If he's not, at the very least, splitting 3rd team reps with West then he won't make the team.

I was high on Spiller and had hopes for him. But 4th on the depth chart is more indicative to how the Chiefs feel than a feel-good tweet. Coach speak gonna coach speak.

He's got two games to rise up the chart and overtake West, but until then fluffy-fluff gonna fluff.

Depth chart doesnt mean shit in the second week of pre season.

rico 08-15-2017 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13014502)

I understand. I think he will eventually beat out West, but I agree...there is an undeniable fluff factor until he does.

ToxSocks 08-15-2017 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjosh006 (Post 13014493)
He wont be getting snaps as a 4th RB. Talented/Injury prone. Bury him on the depth chart for cheap just in case.

Cant have a whole team of all pros.

7-year vets, even at the vet minimum are more pricey than a RFA.

A 4th string RB has to be cheap, exhibit upside and have the ability to play special teams.

Matthews offers none of that. If we're going to keep a vet as a 4th string back i'd rather keep West or Spiller.

ToxSocks 08-15-2017 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjosh006 (Post 13014510)
Depth chart doesnt mean shit in the second week of pre season.

And yet here we are...in the 2nd week and Spiller is still #4.

staylor26 08-15-2017 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13014506)
That had to have been pretty cool to see.

It was. McKnight was special that game. Also, nothing like seeing the Chiefs win in Florida since historically that doesn't happen often.

rico 08-15-2017 12:04 PM

Remember when that white kid from Colgate won a spot on our roster by going balls to the wall in our 4th preseason game? What was his name? Eachus? Nate Eachus? ROFL I can't believe that dude made our squad. Cyrus Gray had one of those moments in the preseason as well one year.

ToxSocks 08-15-2017 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13014518)
Remember when that white kid from Colgate won a spot on our roster by going balls to the wall in our 4th preseason game? What was his name? Eachus? Nate Eachus? ROFL I can't believe that dude made our squad. Cyrus Gray had one of those moments in the preseason as well one year.

I honestly thought Cyrus Gray was going to be a contributor. He did stick on the roster for awhile though.

rico 08-15-2017 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13014521)
I honestly thought Cyrus Gray was going to be a contributor. He did stick on the roster for awhile though.

I thought so as well. He had some "wow" moments in college.

staylor26 08-15-2017 12:07 PM

Quote:

When I think of him I think of one game/one play :Lin:

bigjosh 08-15-2017 12:11 PM

Quote:

Im with you on this one.

The chiefs have had such a great run with Running backs over the last 25 years that I cant help but wonder who the next one is.

DaneMcCloud 08-15-2017 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13014488)

LMAO

Despite the fact that he's been injured throughout most of his career, he's averaged 750 yards rushing per season along with 37 rushing TD's and 3 receiving TD's.

CJ Spiller has 12 rushing TD's and 9 receiving TD's during that same time span.

I'd take him over West and Spiller in a heartbeat, especially since he'd be the 3rd guy on the depth chart.

threebag 08-15-2017 12:28 PM

Our run game is in serious need of some help. Hope someone burst out the gate to tote the rock

JakeF 08-15-2017 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13014514)
7-year vets, even at the vet minimum are more pricey than a RFA.

A 4th string RB has to be cheap, exhibit upside and have the ability to play special teams.

Matthews offers none of that. If we're going to keep a vet as a 4th string back i'd rather keep West or Spiller.

We have 7m in cap space, a 1-year deal for a player is easily done without hurting us in the future. The question is, Can he help our team win this year?

penbrook 08-15-2017 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 13014592)
Our run game is in serious need of some help. Hope someone burst out the gate to tote the rock

RNR

penbrook 08-15-2017 12:34 PM

SiriusXM NFL Radio @SiriusXMNFL
#Chiefs LB Dee Ford: Realistic number for a pass rusher in the NFL is 23 sacks but I think 25 is possible.

ToxSocks 08-15-2017 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 13014577)
Despite the fact that he's been injured throughout most of his career, he's averaged 750 yards rushing per season along with 37 rushing TD's and 3 receiving TD's.

CJ Spiller has 12 rushing TD's and 9 receiving TD's during that same time span.

I'd take him over West and Spiller in a heartbeat, especially since he'd be the 3rd guy on the depth chart.

Spiller could at least offer some return ability as the 3rd back. I think it was either you or DJ that noted Spiller looked like one of our better return men in the GDT. I agreed.

ToxSocks 08-15-2017 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeF (Post 13014597)
We have 7m in cap space, a 1-year deal for a player is easily done without hurting us in the future. The question is, Can he help our team win this year?

No thanks.

-King- 08-15-2017 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13014206)
So Odell Beckham Jr. is "pretty damn sure-handed."

Yet Travis Kelce is "inconsistent" and just needs to "catch the damn ball."

Could it be that EVERY team has issues with dropped passes and every receiver, even the really good ones, will drop their fair share of stuff thrown their way?

And maybe this notion that all the teams in the NFL have sure-handed receivers but KC's receivers suck at consistently catching the football is... bullshit?

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/stats?s...=1&sortOrder=0

Uh... Who has said those things?
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR 08-15-2017 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 13014690)
Uh... Who has said those things?
Posted via Mobile Device

People on this forum are always bitching about our receivers not catching the ball. Why do you think this forum was so damn obsessed with Bobby Sippio when they saw one freakin highlight reel of his Arena League career?

Dropped passes are a part of the game and they happen to EVERY team. Every team will occasionally fumble the ball, commit penalties, get injured, etc. They're events of variance, and therefore the majority of teams will fall within a certain standard deviation of the league average in all those categories.

The Chiefs are no different than anybody else in that category. We're not the worst team at dropping shit, and just because we've got one guy who drops shit like Demetrius Harris doesn't mean all the receivers are that bad.

PAChiefsGuy 08-15-2017 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13014727)
People on this forum are always bitching about our receivers not catching the ball. Why do you think this forum was so damn obsessed with Bobby Sippio when they saw one freakin highlight reel of his Arena League career?

Dropped passes are a part of the game and they happen to EVERY team. Every team will occasionally fumble the ball, commit penalties, get injured, etc. They're events of variance, and therefore the majority of teams will fall within a certain standard deviation of the league average in all those categories.

The Chiefs are no different than anybody else in that category. We're not the worst team at dropping shit, and just because we've got one guy who drops shit like Demetrius Harris doesn't mean all the receivers are that bad.

Patriot fans were furious w Welker when he dropped that pass from Brady in the SB against the Giants and many wanted him gone despite everything he did for them. Yet according to you drops are OK or no big deal.

F*** outta here w that loser attitude. Drops are not okay. Do they happen? yes but they should not happen the way they have for us in the playoffs. Period.

DaneMcCloud 08-15-2017 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13014658)
Spiller could at least offer some return ability as the 3rd back. I think it was either you or DJ that noted Spiller looked like one of our better return men in the GDT. I agreed.

Yeah but Mathews offers more, including the ability to score rushing TD's. He scored 8 TD's last year alone, while Spiller has 12 TD's in 7 seasons.

I'd sign him to a Vet Min, incentive laden contract today.

DaneMcCloud 08-15-2017 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13014745)
Patriot fans were furious w Welker when he dropped that pass from Brady in the SB against the Giants and many wanted him gone despite everything he did for them. Yet according to you drops are OK or no big deal.

F*** outta here w that loser attitude. Drops are not okay. Do they happen? yes but they should not happen the way they have for us in the playoffs. Period.

Fans are stupid.

Receivers drop balls. Period.

staylor26 08-15-2017 01:17 PM

Quote:

And that's why they're just fans. Who gives a shit how they feel?

PAChiefsGuy 08-15-2017 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 13014750)
Fans are stupid.

Receivers drop balls. Period.

Yeah but it should not happen as often as we do it. We do it way too often.

Period.

https://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/s...rcentage/2016/

penbrook 08-15-2017 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13014772)

Period.

In a playoff game you should not have crucial drops. Look at Kelce and OBJ for example

-King- 08-15-2017 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbrook (Post 13014781)
In a playoff game you should not have crucial drops. Look at Kelce and OBJ for example

Yeah Giants should probably cut OBJ.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud 08-15-2017 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13014772)

Period.

Yet the Raiders average the same number of drops with much better receivers.

Meh.

penbrook 08-15-2017 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 13014785)
Yeah Giants should probably cut OBJ.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm just saying people want to crown him the best WR when he isn't. He is probably top 5. Brown, Jones, Green, Evans than OBJ

-King- 08-15-2017 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbrook (Post 13014797)
I'm just saying people want to crown him the best WR when he isn't. He is probably top 5. Brown, Jones, Green, Evans than OBJ

Like I said, he's top 2 or 3. Julio is definitely better. But other than that, only WR comparable is Antonio brown. Rest aren't even close.
Posted via Mobile Device

OldSchool 08-15-2017 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 13014856)
Like I said, he's top 2 or 3. Julio is definitely better. But other than that, only WR comparable is Antonio brown. Rest aren't even close.
Posted via Mobile Device

If anyone, AJ Green is the most overrated. Still a very good WR, but overrated, IMO.

staylor26 08-15-2017 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 13014885)
If anyone, AJ Green is the most overrated. Still a very good WR, but overrated, IMO.

Bullshit. He just has the worst QB out of all of the top WR's. He's right there with them though.

rico 08-15-2017 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 13014885)

Why?

RealSNR 08-15-2017 04:11 PM

Quote:

I didn't ****ing say drops were okay. Just like I don't think penalties or fumbles are okay. Teams want to avoid that shit. All I'm saying is fans lose their shit way too often when drops do happen. And EVERY team deal with drops.

But let's say we need to get that "loser attitude" out of here. Gotcha. Drops are not okay. Right with ya. So in PAChiefsGuy's world, is shit like THIS okay?

https://i.redd.it/m1nxd4dxd6ay.gif

Ming the Merciless 08-15-2017 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 13013852)
ChiefsPlanet where haters shit on Alex Smith less than they shit on their buddies dick

boo ****ing hoo

go cry moar

PAChiefsGuy 08-15-2017 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13015203)
I didn't ****ing say drops were okay. Just like I don't think penalties or fumbles are okay. Teams want to avoid that shit. All I'm saying is fans lose their shit way too often when drops do happen. And EVERY team deal with drops.

But let's say we need to get that "loser attitude" out of here. Gotcha. Drops are not okay. Right with ya. So in PAChiefsGuy's world, is shit like THIS okay?

https://i.redd.it/m1nxd4dxd6ay.gif

Never said it wasn't a bad play. I merely explained why it isn't as bad as some of you morons make it seem.

Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith will make that play this season. Trust me.

RealSNR 08-15-2017 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13015244)
Never said it wasn't a bad play. I merely explained why it isn't as bad as some of you morons make it seem.

Alex "All I do is play scared in the playoffs" Smith gets a pass, then? Because it's not as bad as it seems?

And here you told ME to get the **** out of here with that loser attitude? LMAO LMAO

penbrook 08-15-2017 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13015246)
Alex "All I do is play scared in the playoffs" Smith gets a pass, then? Because it's not as bad as it seems?

And here you told ME to get the **** out of here with that loser attitude? LMAO LMAO

I didn't know 12 TDs to 2 INT in 4 playoff games is playing scared?

rico 08-15-2017 04:28 PM

Quote:

What makes it worse is that shit like this probably happens a lot, every game for Alex...we just don't have gifs for all of them.

penbrook 08-15-2017 04:29 PM

Quote:

He will make the play because he knows Patrick is breathing down his neck. Which I think will be good for Smitty.

Sandy Vagina 08-15-2017 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbrook (Post 13015255)
He will make the play because he knows Patrick is breathing down his neck. Which I think will be good for Smitty.

Yeah, hope so. Go out with a bang.. or complete collapse as he walks away laughing. Just have fun with it.. try hard.. and wave g'bye. :)

Hydrae 08-15-2017 06:52 PM

Huh, I came in here thinking there might be camp type updates.

Silly me.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-15-2017 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13014206)
So Odell Beckham Jr. is "pretty damn sure-handed."

Yet Travis Kelce is "inconsistent" and just needs to "catch the damn ball."

Could it be that EVERY team has issues with dropped passes and every receiver, even the really good ones, will drop their fair share of stuff thrown their way?

And maybe this notion that all the teams in the NFL have sure-handed receivers but KC's receivers suck at consistently catching the football is... bullshit?

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/stats?s...=1&sortOrder=0

There's a lot of people here that have a very skewed idea of what football is actually about and encompasses.

Nickhead 08-16-2017 12:53 AM

to be honest, we all rave about those players we watch less as we don't see the local highlights of the dropped passes, so someone like kelce may seem the obvious target the same. but yeah, it is compounded when its the home teams players. :D

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-16-2017 03:48 AM

This thread is worthless. **** all of you.

KChiefs1 08-16-2017 08:18 AM

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffal...ty_chiefs.html

Are the Buffalo Bills done wheeling and dealing players? No one knows for sure, but it's clear that Buffalo will listen to offers after trading away Sammy Watkins and Ronald Darby.

NFL.com's Marc Sessler recently proposed seven trades that would make sense for both teams and the writer suggested one trade involving the Bills. Sessler proposed that the Bills send linebacker Reggie Ragland to the Kansas City Chiefs.

"Hand-picked by Rex Ryan, Ragland was identified as an ideal fit for the ex-Buffalo coach's 3-4 scheme. In Sean McDermott's 4-3 operation, though, the hard-hitting Alabama star has failed to click, riding with the third-team defense in recent days. Ragland's rookie season was washed away by a knee injury, but the 2016 second-rounder is filled with promise as an old-school, aggressive defender who fearlessly seeks out ball carriers. I'd love to see him grow in Kansas City, where the team could use an understudy to Derrick Johnson, who turns 35 this November. Few teams do a better job of developing young defenders -- the kind of attention Ragland desperately needs."

Sessler doesn't mention what the Bills would get in exchange from the Chiefs, but Ragland as the heir apparent to Johnson makes sense. Buffalo could look to get offensive tackle depth due to Cordy Glenn's foot soreness or perhaps request safety depth, but the likeliest return for Ragland would be a draft pick. The former Alabama linebacker would most likely land the Bills a day three pick in next year's draft.

Ragland may not be a great fit in Buffalo's 4-3 defense, but the only reason the team should actively look to move the linebacker is if he's unlikely to make the team's 53-man roster.

RealSNR 08-16-2017 09:37 AM

I'll file that Reggie Ragland trade rumor under "K" for "Kendricks"

The Franchise 08-16-2017 09:47 AM

Jah Reid for Ragland straight up.

RunKC 08-16-2017 10:11 AM

Remember that time Tamba called out his teammates and then practice a single time at training camp?

Yeah me too. I almost think that it was intentional for him to not practice. Wouldn't surprise me if Reid told him to stay low for awhile.

NJChiefsFan 08-16-2017 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbrook (Post 12991662)
You could also point to Fishers crucial hold on the two point try on why we loss. It was a bundle of things that happened

Quote:

What makes you think this will be the year that Smith wants to push the ball?

penbrook 08-16-2017 10:19 AM

BJ Kissel @ChiefsReporter
Alex Smith will play first half Saturday, Patrick Mahomes will play the third quarter, and Tyler Bray will play the fourth, per Andy Reid.

BigCatDaddy 08-16-2017 11:38 AM

Got of risky. Be a shame if he were injured

prhom 08-16-2017 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbrook (Post 13017033)
BJ Kissel @ChiefsReporter
Alex Smith will play first half Saturday, Patrick Mahomes will play the third quarter, and Tyler Bray will play the fourth, per Andy Reid.

Was hoping Mahomes would get two quarters again, oh well.

Rasputin 08-16-2017 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 13016612)
This thread is worthless. **** all of you.

Are you kidding? The Tweeder feed has been awesome and rich of info and updates throughout TC. This has been my favorite TC thread in years.

Rasputin 08-16-2017 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prhom (Post 13017299)
Was hoping Mahomes would get two quarters again, oh well.

It would be Awesomeness if he got the two minute drill before halftime.

prhom 08-16-2017 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 13017323)
It would be Awesomeness if he got the two minute drill before halftime.

Pat Mahomes fact: The NFL Competition Committee is considering a rule change eliminating the two-minute warning before the end of a game because Pat Mahomes ends games whenever he wants and doesn't give warnings.

ptlyon 08-16-2017 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prhom (Post 13017679)
Pat Mahomes fact: The NFL Competition Committee is considering a rule change eliminating the two-minute warning before the end of a game because Pat Mahomes ends games whenever he wants and doesn't give warnings.

Cool. Maybe he will call it by halftime and we can go back out to the parking lot for cheap food and beer.

thabear04 08-17-2017 11:07 PM

What happened to the Adopt a Chief: this year did someone forget to make one.

penbrook 08-17-2017 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thabear04 (Post 13021104)
What happened to the Adopt a Chief: this year did someone forget to make one.

Mine is Alex Smith :)

saphojunkie 08-18-2017 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbrook (Post 13021113)

Abort a Chief

Hammock Parties 08-18-2017 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 13021149)
Abort a Chief

LMAO

I love this place.

I love you.

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-18-2017 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prhom (Post 13017679)

:clap:

kcchiefsus 08-18-2017 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbrook (Post 13021113)

I'm sure Tiger will fight you for that honor. Perhaps you can see who can suck his dick better.

rico 08-18-2017 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsus (Post 13021353)
I'm sure Tiger will fight you for that honor. Perhaps you can see who can suck his dick better.

I think he should go to Sandy since Alex and Sandy are so close that they basically have ESP. That's how deep their interpersonal connection is.