ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273212)

Hammock Parties 06-06-2013 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9732593)
Your outlook on the world is incredible. There's no sense in this going any further. Have the last word, and best wishes to you.

http://i.imgur.com/pLd1DyU.jpg

Hootie 06-06-2013 08:11 AM

Frazod has handled this thread exactly how I expected. I'm almost to the point of feeling bad.

Mr. Flopnuts 06-06-2013 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls (Post 9732598)

I am a true Patriot of Chiefsplanet.

Donger 06-06-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unnecessary drama (Post 9732599)
Frazod has handled this thread exactly how I expected. I'm almost to the point of feeling bad.

You are a true troll master. My hat's off to you.

Frazod 06-06-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unnecessary drama (Post 9732599)

Holy shit - it's 9:00 in the morning and you're awake! That's impressive.

Don't worry, Pootie. Flopnuts just played pied piper to a bunch of rats who already didn't like me, it's not like I'm losing sleep over it. Don't change your theme on my account. Besides, I've finally got comfortable on that couch in your head. Could you send me up breakfast? I'm hungry.

Hammock Parties 06-06-2013 08:18 AM

i like you, frazod

i like you very much

Mr. Flopnuts 06-06-2013 08:19 AM

BTW, Fraz. You actually reported that post about Hootie "threatening" to kill you asking for a ban hammer. Who's the emotional bitch? Sorry, bruh. Couldn't help myself. You prance around acting all high, mighty, and tough, then complain about me getting people after you with pitchforks over a rep comment like you're above all of that bullshit.

Honestly, I've always assumed you were just completely shit on in your personal life. Your wife wears the pants, your boss just shits all over you every day and emasculates you every chance he gets. That's really the only explanation for the explosions that come out of your posts here on a day to day basis.

And frankly, I'm not surprised you didn't take that last word, because I told you to do it, and by God, you're not going to do anything you're told that you don't absolutely have to do. You do that enough every day as is. So, I changed my mind. Flip flopped. Don't care about a truce. Eat shit, and grow a sack you pussy. Just tell the wife and boss no sometime. It will liberate you.

Hammock Parties 06-06-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9732614)
So, I changed my mind. Flip flopped. Don't care about a truce. Eat shit, and grow a sack you pussy. Just tell the wife and boss no sometime. It will liberate you.

http://i.imgur.com/2ORFxV0.jpg

Thig Lyfe 06-06-2013 08:24 AM

I wish people would stop being mean to my best buddy frazod :( :( :(

Frazod 06-06-2013 08:24 AM

Quote:

BTW, Fraz. You actually reported that post about Hootie "threatening" to kill you asking for a ban hammer. Who's the emotional bitch? Sorry, bruh. Couldn't help myself. You prance around acting all high, mighty, and tough, then complain about me getting people after you with pitchforks over a rep comment like you're above all of that bullshit.

Honestly, I've always assumed you were just completely shit on in your personal life. Your wife wears the pants, your boss just shits all over you every day and emasculates you every chance he gets. That's really the only explanation for the explosions that come out of your posts here on a day to day basis.

And frankly, I'm not surprised you didn't take that last word, because I told you to do it, and by God, you're not going to do anything you're told that you don't absolutely have to do. You do that enough every day as is. So, I changed my mind. Flip flopped. Don't care about a truce. Eat shit, and grow a sack you pussy. Just tell the wife and boss no sometime. It will liberate you.

LMAO

I guess I'll need a couch in your head, now, too. I assume there'll be more room, and it will be more tastefully decorated.

Mr. Flopnuts 06-06-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9732629)
LMAO

I guess I'll need a couch in your head, now, too. I assume there'll be more room, and it will be more tastefully decorated.

This is your response to everyone in this thread who has nailed your personal life dead on.

doomy3 06-06-2013 08:29 AM

Quote:

LMAO

Perfect.

Hootie 06-06-2013 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9732634)
This is your response to everyone in this thread who has nailed your personal life dead on.

It really is. It's hilarious. When he has nothing to turn to...he's in your head!!

and he reported that, "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" post? LMAO LMAO LMAO

Who's in who's head again? That's ****ing awesome.

Frazod 06-06-2013 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9732634)

Well gee, when I **** my life to the point where I have to pack up everything I own in my car, travel halfway across the country and start all over again, then maybe I'll give a shit what you think about me.

Stable like.
Stable job.
Stable wife.

You know, all the stuff you wish you had. Sorry about that.

By the way, I'm really appreciating all the maturity and stability you're demonstrating this morning. Yeah, you're definitely moderator material.

Hootie 06-06-2013 08:32 AM

for everyone who doesn't want to scroll back 10 pages...

Fraz was all like, "I'm so in your head the only thing you haven't done is told me you were going to kill me!" So the very next post I posted: I'M GOING TO KILL YOU.

and he reported it LMAO

Man. He's in my heaaaaaaaaaaaad! GET OUT! GET OUT!