ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The Lurker 500 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=181631)

Iowanian 03-24-2008 09:48 PM

Earlier, it was revealed that Skiptowne's home has burned twice, once during his time on Chiefsplanet.

Another planeteer has had 2 homes destroyed during his time on this board. Who is the unfortunate poster who needs to stop playing with matches?

Logical 03-24-2008 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey (Post 4646419)
D'uh, if only I knew his last name, I could probably find it;

vlad...

OK another hint, it is a female not a guy.

huskerdooz 03-25-2008 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 4646538)
Nobody's attempted to answer my question either.

Who was the poster who narc'd on the pot smoking indian and what was his username temporarily changed to as a result?

SNR

SNaRc

found this thread to verify: http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...=160561&page=3

post #31:
Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 3873180)
I guess you don't remember the days he was known as SNaRc?

Iowanian 03-25-2008 08:17 AM

Which former planet poster was so smooth(and called out for being full of sh@t I might add) required only $1.50 worth of vitamin enriched koolaide to lay pipe?

Skip Towne 03-25-2008 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4648301)
Which former planet poster was so smooth(and called out for being full of sh@t I might add) required only $1.50 worth of vitamin enriched koolaide to lay pipe?

Is this the grape gatorade guy?

Dartgod 03-25-2008 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huskerdooz (Post 4648137)
SNR

SNaRc

found this thread to verify: http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...=160561&page=3

post #31:

Correct, but I'm only awarding 1 point because of the clues given.

Too bad that the original thread is lost forever. It would make a great addition to the Hall of Classics.

StcChief 03-25-2008 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4648301)

Mooooo

Frazod 03-25-2008 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 4648339)
Correct, but I'm only awarding 1 point because of the clues given.

Too bad that the original thread is lost forever. It would make a great addition to the Hall of Classics.

I don't remember that one at all. Must have occurred during one of my KOTOR marathons.

Dartgod 03-25-2008 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 4648371)
I don't remember that one at all. Must have occurred during one of my KOTOR marathons.

What the hell is KOTOR?

SNR started a thread about encountering an Indian at a gas station. IIRC, he saw a bag of weed in the Indians car and called the cops on him.

One of the mods changed his username to SNaRc. Hiliarity ensued.

I believe the thread was lost forever when the database became corrupt, or something like that. It's probably been 3 or 4 years ago. Maybe more.

Frazod 03-25-2008 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 4648382)
What the hell is KOTOR?

SNR started a thread about encountering an Indian at a gas station. IIRC, he saw a bag of weed in the Indians car and called the cops on him.

One of the mods changed his username to SNaRc. Hiliarity ensued.

I believe the thread was lost forever when the database became corrupt, or something like that. It's probably been 3 or 4 years ago. Maybe more.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. A very addictive computer game that has soaked up hundreds of hours of my life.

God only knows how many posts I'd have here it if wasn't for that game and a handful of others that I really liked. :eek:

Iowanian 03-25-2008 10:34 AM

I didn't think you disappeared because of video games.....I always thought your feelings were hurt because some donkey fan called you Fatzod.

Those spending the time to find and read of the deaf fat neighbor will not be disappointed. Quote, link and share for posterity.

Dartgod 03-25-2008 10:48 AM

Next question...

A Planet member hit something unusual whilst learning to drive. Who was the member and what did he hit? (2 points)

One bonus point for providing a link to a diagram of the accident scene.

Raiderhater 03-25-2008 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4648552)
I didn't think you disappeared because of video games.....I always thought your feelings were hurt because some donkey fan called you Fatzod.

Those spending the time to find and read of the deaf fat neighbor will not be disappointed. Quote, link and share for posterity.

That was JOhn that called him that. I was around that night, back in the hay day of the night crew. Aw the memories....

Huffmeister 03-25-2008 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 4648592)
Next question...

A Planet member hit something unusual whilst learning to drive. Who was the member and what did he hit? (2 points)

One bonus point for providing a link to a diagram of the accident scene.

IIRC, it was Slayer who hit a house when he was learning to drive.

Whatever happened to Slayer, anyway?

Dartgod 03-25-2008 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cankerskull (Post 4648905)
IIRC, it was Slayer who hit a house when he was learning to drive.

Whatever happened to Slayer, anyway?

+2 pts. for Cankerskull!

A bonus point is available for linking the thread and the diagram of the accident scene.