ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285822)

scho63 04-17-2022 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 16249769)
Oh shit, I thought that was today...

I've never tried that one. Their heavy stout right now is Te Quiero, a tequila barrel stout. Not a tequila drinker, but it's pretty damn good.

I saw that one but passed.

Will anyone in the PHX Meetup group every be graced with your presence or you trying to remain an enigma? Or an enema? :LOL:

Bearcat 04-17-2022 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 16249923)
I saw that one but passed.

Will anyone in the PHX Meetup group every be graced with your presence or you trying to remain an enigma? Or an enema? :LOL:

KCUnited will bring us all together, as his name suggests.

scho63 04-17-2022 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 16249996)
KCUnited will bring us all together, as his name suggests.

That would be great! He's got a big task ahead. Hope he's ready for it! ;)

Pablo 04-23-2022 03:34 PM

Beautiful spring day. Staple in my rotation.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...75a9b839f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lewdog 04-23-2022 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 16258742)

I could have used ANY alcohol this weekend but I'm not drinking today. I'm fighting off this cold and the 4 year old literally vomited ALL over the house on Thursday night, multiple times, which capped off a 50+ hour work week for me. Now my wife is working and I have to entertain him this afternoon and make dinner for us, followed by bed time routine.

FML.

Tip a few back for me!

Pablo 04-23-2022 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 16258831)
I could have used ANY alcohol this weekend but I'm not drinking today. I'm fighting off this cold and the 4 year old literally vomited ALL over the house on Thursday night, multiple times, which capped off a 50+ hour work week for me. Now my wife is working and I have to entertain him this afternoon and make dinner for us, followed by bed time routine.

FML.

Tip a few back for me!

Well that sounds pretty awful. I will do so.

Titty Meat 04-23-2022 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 16258742)

Do u live in waldo

scho63 04-23-2022 07:13 PM

Sitting at Fox's Cigar Bar in Old Town Scottsdale waiting for a colleague to join me for cigars and scotch.

Oban 14 and a Pseudo Sue pale ale

Pablo 04-23-2022 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 16258857)
Do u live in waldo

LOL no, my home was built after 1925 and I actually have a garage.

lewdog 04-23-2022 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 16258858)
Sitting at Fox's Cigar Bar in Old Town Scottsdale waiting for a colleague to join me for cigars and scotch.

Oban 14 and a Pseudo Sue pale ale

How much is he costing you?

GloryDayz 04-23-2022 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 16258831)

FML.

Tip a few back for me!

It'll get better. Focus on your heath that of the young man, there's next weekend..

GloryDayz 04-23-2022 09:51 PM

G&Ts with the mud bug dinner, now on to 4 Roses... https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...f92a45f5c0.jpg

scho63 04-24-2022 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 16258862)
How much is he costing you?

This is not one of those "dates". :LOL:

He used to work in my building and he went on to be a PM with one of the teams I interact with.

Place was pretty crowded last night and so was Old Town. Saw some INCREDIBLE hotties walking all over and even a group of hot mid to late 20's all came in to smoke cigars. About 8 of them. Was quite a few small groups of women doing the cigar and drink routine.

I had 3 Oban's and 3 Heinekens. The Psuedo Sue pale ale sucked balls. Didn't even drink it.

Smoked 2 cigars. La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor and Aging Room Quattro Nicaragua

KCUnited 04-24-2022 11:33 AM

I'm not one for sports drinks, especially ones with sugar, but the Gatorade Lime, Cucumber, Pepino, Limon is fire.

scho63 04-24-2022 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 16259419)
I'm not one for sports drinks, especially ones with sugar, but the Gatorade Lime, Cucumber, Pepino, Limon is fire.

200 calories a pop are tough. One of the young ladies I work with had one last week and said it was real good.

Haven't tried it yet. :hmmm:

Pablo 04-24-2022 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 16259419)

They're the best. Quiktrip is where I find them around KC. Perfect drink if you've had a little juice the night before.

KCUnited 04-24-2022 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 16259520)
They're the best. Quiktrip is where I find them around KC. Perfect drink if you've had a little juice the night before.

Yep. I tried one from QT while on a road trip and loved it.

I found 12oz packs at Walmarts here in PHX.

I won't drink them often due to the caloric content but if I'm in need of some quick hydration I'll have them on hand.

GloryDayz 04-24-2022 07:01 PM

Centenario 25 for me, on the rocks. The last good pour off the bottle...

Pablo 04-28-2022 07:11 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...544bcc9e3e.jpg

Michelada/Bloody Mary bastard. Had clamato and this beer or Busch Light. Made a choice. Actually a very tasty choice I must say. I love all things rye but I'd do it again.

KCUnited 05-07-2022 04:12 PM

3 trips to the pool store this week, a handful of Youtube videos watched, a healthy dent in my wallet and I've got this pool pristine to accept my shocking whiteness.

https://i.imgur.com/VLKyGBj.jpg?1

lewdog 05-07-2022 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 16285877)
3 trips to the pool store this week, a handful of Youtube videos watched, a healthy dent in my wallet and I've got this pool pristine to accept my shocking whiteness.

https://i.imgur.com/VLKyGBj.jpg?1

Nice work!

I've maintained our pool for 8 years now, 100% myself the entire time. It gets pretty easy as long as you're consistent. I've never had a green pool. Part of consistency is draining your pool every 3-5 years due to hard water here. When we first moved into our house the pool store though our pool water was at least 5+ years old as it was all out of whack. At some point all of the hard water minerals won't allow the pool chemicals to work properly and you'll need exponentially more chemicals to keep it clean.

Months of 100+ temps here we come!!!!

Ground Control had some nice looking beers they plan to get in soon, on their Facebook page.

KCUnited 05-07-2022 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 16285883)
Nice work!

I've maintained our pool for 8 years now, 100% myself the entire time. It gets pretty easy as long as you're consistent. I've never had a green pool. Part of consistency is draining your pool every 3-5 years due to hard water here. When we first moved into our house the pool store though our pool water was at least 5+ years old as it was all out of whack. At some point all of the hard water minerals won't allow the pool chemicals to work properly and you'll need exponentially more chemicals to keep it clean.

Months of 100+ temps here we come!!!!

Ground Control had some nice looking beers they plan to get in soon, on their Facebook page.

We had an issue due to our seller and a clunky timing issue. She had been transitioning to her new home upstate and appears now to have slacked off on the pool maintenance (and landscaping!). Plus we closed on 4/19 and lived in an airbnb for 10 days while having new flooring put in. So within that timeframe nothing was being done and it was starting to turn a brownish green.

Water test showed zero chlorine, haha.

I got it all balanced with the help of the pool store and watched a Youtube tutorial on the setup and heater. Through that I found a tear in the Pentair filter bag that was preventing backwash and filtration. Fixed that and now she's humming pretty good.

I'm committed to getting completely unpacked and mostly settled this weekend and I'll be ready to socialize.

JohnnyHammersticks 05-07-2022 04:51 PM

Been on a bit of a margarita on the rocks with salt run (no homo) since I moved into a house in AZ with a pool. Finished working out and all household chores in time for the start of the Avs game. Hitting the pool between periods. On my 4th margarita right now. :eek:

KCUnited 05-07-2022 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 16285905)
Been on a bit of a margarita on the rocks with salt run (no homo) since I moved into a house in AZ with a pool. Finished working out and all household chores in time for the start of the Avs game. Hitting the pool between periods. On my 4th margarita right now. :eek:

How do you make your margs?

JohnnyHammersticks 05-07-2022 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 16285907)
How do you make your margs?

Right now 1800 with Tres Agaves in a shaker

lewdog 05-07-2022 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 16285894)
We had an issue due to our seller and a clunky timing issue. She had been transitioning to her new home upstate and appears now to have slacked off on the pool maintenance (and landscaping!). Plus we closed on 4/19 and lived in an airbnb for 10 days while having new flooring put in. So within that timeframe nothing was being done and it was starting to turn a brownish green.

Water test showed zero chlorine, haha.

I got it all balanced with the help of the pool store and watched a Youtube tutorial on the setup and heater. Through that I found a tear in the Pentair filter bag that was preventing backwash and filtration. Fixed that and now she's humming pretty good.

I'm committed to getting completely unpacked and mostly settled this weekend and I'll be ready to socialize.

Nice job, pool looks nice. Something will go wrong eventually but mine's been pretty easy to maintain. Replaced the pump and in-floor cleaning system gears last year which was the most expensive job to date ($2k). Our pool needs either resurfaced with new plaster or move it to pebble tec. I'm just not ready to drop all that coin with replacing our AC units and roof last year!

Hoping you enjoy AZ as much as I do. The first summer will feel REALLY long with the heat but it gets easier after that. I get in my pool almost daily and the after work swims and night swims come July (when it's still 90+ degrees all night!) feel the best.

Quote:

Are you new to AZ?

Keep them drinks flowing! I hit margaritas hard come July when my lime tree is giving me hundreds of limes.

Bearcat 05-07-2022 05:14 PM

Quote:

Nice.

Bourbon bloody mary this morning, an OHSO Te Quiero stout, couple of bourbon pours and Avalanche hockey.... doing pretty well!

JohnnyHammersticks 05-07-2022 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 16285913)
...Are you new to AZ?

Keep them drinks flowing! I hit margaritas hard come July when my lime tree is giving me hundreds of limes.

I went to ASU and lived in Tempe for about 13 years, then moved to Colorado for over a decade. Can't wait to get my own place and grow lemon, lime, and Cara Cara Orange trees. Just renting a place in West Chandler for now, didn't want to sell at the top of the market in CO then come down here and buy at the top. Margaritas are very underrated.

scho63 05-08-2022 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 16285936)
I went to ASU and lived in Tempe for about 13 years, then moved to Colorado for over a decade. Can't wait to get my own place and grow lemon, lime, and Cara Cara Orange trees. Just renting a place in West Chandler for now, didn't want to sell at the top of the market in CO then come down here and buy at the top. Margaritas are very underrated.

Definitely need to have you in our Phoenix meetups.

I think we should do one in the Chandler/Gilbert area soon since a few of you are now living in the area and lot's of places to meet. Tempe is probably better for those in Scottsdale but Tempe has a lack of places except Fate on Southern and a few spotty others. :hmmm:

GloryDayz 05-12-2022 03:54 PM

Laphroaig... https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...cfae1e0d57.jpg

Pablo 05-14-2022 06:26 PM

Got a sampler pack with these in it. I like it. But I love carrots and saisons so I’m the mark. Not gonna drink six of them anytime soon but the first sip gave me hardcore v8 red beer vibes and I’m down for that.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...e938fdf016.jpg

GloryDayz 05-14-2022 06:28 PM

After a great day at the quarry getting it ready for the dive season, it's going to be Buffalo Trace for me...

Bearcat 05-14-2022 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 16294259)
Got a sampler pack with these in it. I like it. But I love carrots and saisons so I’m the mark. Not gonna drink six of them anytime soon but the first sip gave me hardcore v8 red beer vibes and I’m down for that.

Well that's.... unique.

I do like V8 (and it's the only thing that seems to mix with creatine), even if that seems wrong for a beer. LMAO

BigOlChiefsfan 05-14-2022 08:17 PM

I like my V8 before 11 am. Had mine today. Had my cool Tank 7 beer before 10 pm, After mowing - now I'm fixing to have some 90 proof available pours from whiskey memory. It ain"t easy.

BigOlChiefsfan 05-14-2022 08:25 PM

That mower recharge-signal is hard to argue with. But they're wrong, more than you'd expect!

MarkDavis'Haircut 05-14-2022 08:47 PM

Any recommendations for a good pecan based drink?

Raiderhater 05-14-2022 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigOlChiefsfan (Post 16294349)
I like my V8 before 11 am. Had mine today. Had my cool Tank 7 beer before 10 pm, After mowing - now I'm fixing to have some 90 proof available pours from whiskey memory. It ain"t easy.

I had V8 before 11 this morning. It had Wild Turkey and a bunch of Bloody Mary seasonings added to it though.

BTW, it’s good to see you around again. I actually brought you up in the missing Planeteers thread a while back. Always appreciated your knowledge of liquor and fire arms.

Bearcat 05-14-2022 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carr4MVP (Post 16294385)
Any recommendations for a good pecan based drink?

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02..._1800x1800.jpg

lewdog 05-14-2022 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 16294388)

$35 when I inquired about this at Ground Control.

Bearcat 05-14-2022 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 16294390)
$35 when I inquired about this at Ground Control.

Yeah, the heavy stouts are getting a bit out of control. I still see plenty in the ~$25-30 range, but much more than that and I pass.

That one is really good though...

lewdog 05-14-2022 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 16294395)
Yeah, the heavy stouts are getting a bit out of control. I still see plenty in the ~$25-30 range, but much more than that and I pass.

That one is really good though...

It sounds so damn good, that's why I had to ask.

I had a few 4 oz pours of some other bottle logic stuff and their stuff was really something else.

KCUnited 05-14-2022 09:06 PM

Picked up an BL Intrepid Orchid at Sleepy Whale in Chandler the other day. Think it was $30. I probably wouldn’t pick up too many BL bottles for that price but I’ve never had a vanilla barleywine so…

https://untappd.com/b/bottle-logic-b...d-2022/4687067

Pablo 05-20-2022 06:48 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...a05ad82a16.jpg

Titty Meat 05-20-2022 06:56 PM

Scored some Buffalo Trace

BigOlChiefsfan 05-20-2022 08:39 PM

Evan Williams - Black label & Henry McKenna as a 'chaser'. Both are good 'workaday' bourbons. Appreciate the howdy, Raiderhater.

Pablo 05-20-2022 08:46 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...87dc1f4d1d.jpg
I’m waving that hoppy wheat ya bish

Bearcat 05-20-2022 09:13 PM

Barrell Seagrass... not as good as Armida, IMO, so wouldn't pay $90 for it again... but, still pretty damn good.

And for dessert, some bourbon cream with peppermint schnapps.

Classification: Rye Whiskey Finished in Martinique Rhum Casks, Agricole Casks, Apricot Brandy Casks & Madeira Casks
Company: Barrell Craft Spirits
https://global-uploads.webflow.com/5...-01-p-800.jpeg

KCUnited 05-21-2022 07:30 AM

Tombstone in AZ is quickly becoming one of my favorites

https://i.imgur.com/lQorSPP.jpg?1

lewdog 05-21-2022 08:15 AM

Years ago for my wife's birthday we went to downtown Mesa for some beer and cider places. They had some good stuff down there like Oro, Desert Eagle, Cider Corps (awesome place). Looks like there's some others now too but it was nice and we just walked around to most.

KCUnited 05-21-2022 04:18 PM

Tombstone - Kakigori

This pastry sour collaboration with Kitsune Brewing was made with over one thousand pounds of blueberry, raspberry, and key lime in addition to lactose and a heavy dose of vanilla. Inspired by a beloved Japanese shaved ice dessert, it is a refreshingly tart dessert in a glass!

https://i.imgur.com/QdFjJz0.jpg?1

Bearcat 05-21-2022 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 16302007)
Tombstone in AZ is quickly becoming one of my favorites

We should have a CP meet up there!

KCUnited 05-21-2022 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 16302402)
We should have a CP meet up there!

Lol it is pretty central.

I've always wanted to check out their beers but could never justify the visit to Tombstone whenever I was visiting PHX. Plus they had no distribution to PHX whenever I was here.

I heard about them as he's a homebrewer turned pro who would participate on homebrewing websites which I thought was cool and helpful.

Now that they've opened a spot in PHX, I just have to justify driving north of I-10.

lewdog 05-21-2022 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 16302396)
Tombstone - Kakigori

This pastry sour collaboration with Kitsune Brewing was made with over one thousand pounds of blueberry, raspberry, and key lime in addition to lactose and a heavy dose of vanilla. Inspired by a beloved Japanese shaved ice dessert, it is a refreshingly tart dessert in a glass!

Holy shit that looks epic. Definitely in my wheelhouse. Glad you're here so I can start taking notes of things to look for down here.

Tombstone is worth seeing but it's SO touristy it's almost annoying.

lewdog 05-21-2022 05:15 PM

I like these guys out here by me. Food is very good too.

https://saddlemountainbrewing.com/the-brewery/

lewdog 05-21-2022 05:23 PM

Angle's Trumpet Ale House is another nice spot for some beers. Love the Mas Agave on tap.

https://angelstrumpetalehouse.com/

Arizona Wilderness Brewery is outstanding. I've only been to the downtown location. I'd go just for the Hot Fried Chicken Sandwich!

https://azwbeer.com/current-taplists/dtphx-beer-garden/

KCUnited 05-21-2022 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 16302437)
Angle's Trumpet Ale House is another nice spot for some beers. Love the Mas Agave on tap.

https://angelstrumpetalehouse.com/

Arizona Wilderness Brewery is outstanding. I've only been to the downtown location. I'd go just for the Hot Fried Chicken Sandwich!

https://azwbeer.com/current-taplists/dtphx-beer-garden/

Seconded on AZ Wilderness. I haven't been to the downtown location but have been to the Gilbert spot a few times. Good beers and food.

srvy 05-21-2022 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 16302396)
Tombstone - Kakigori

Oh my Buddha is still in the background:thumb:

scho63 05-22-2022 07:00 AM

Sounds like we are closing in on a beer meetup!

I'm down for it whatever the location.

KCUnited 05-22-2022 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 16302525)
Oh my Buddha is still in the background:thumb:

The previous home owner also owns a spa here in town. Lot of zen-like decor when we first toured the home. Buddha statue stayed as it weighs 1000+ lbs and is a good conversation piece.

GloryDayz 05-22-2022 09:25 PM

Looooong weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) teaching in the class and in the pool, owed the wife a great dinner out, got that done, now it's time for some Four Roses.... Early morning for work...

KCUnited 05-27-2022 05:08 PM

West coast IPA with peach from 12 West here in town

https://i.imgur.com/Ce2MUEy.jpg?1

JohnnyHammersticks 05-27-2022 06:06 PM

About to watch a hockey game that's bound to give me a heart attack. Should I go:

a) margarita on the rocks with salt (already had one by the pool this afternoon)

b) dirty Sapphire martini w/olives

GloryDayz 05-27-2022 07:35 PM

GREAT week at work, off until mid-June (Bonaire work/play trip), so I'm celebrating with Laphroaig on he rocks...

JohnnyHammersticks 05-27-2022 07:58 PM

Avs down 2-1, the margaritas are obviously not working. Cleaning the shaker and switching to dirty Sapphire martinis.

JohnnyHammersticks 05-27-2022 08:52 PM

It worked!!

Pablo 05-29-2022 04:10 PM

Hello summer favorite. This shit is great

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...ab5ac5a427.jpg

Titty Meat 05-29-2022 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 16313494)

Yeah I bought a case a few months ago I've only drank like 3 or 4 of them. Not bad

lewdog 05-29-2022 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 16313494)

Do they have an actual taste, unlike the commercial brand seltzers?

Pablo 05-29-2022 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 16313521)
Do they have an actual taste, unlike the commercial brand seltzers?

It’s weak on the pineapple but has the jalapeño flavor without any heat. All seltzers are kinda weak in that regard but I like this one more than most.

KCUnited 05-29-2022 06:15 PM

Stopped by AZ Wilderness for lunch. Wife had the prickly pear marg.

https://i.imgur.com/83qy7N2.jpg?1

Buehler445 05-30-2022 10:38 PM

I just had a sip, because I’m off carbs for awhile but the wife got Boulevard Red Rye and it was really ****ing good. I hope they can work that into a standard offering.

I was impressed.

srvy 05-30-2022 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 16302729)
The previous home owner also owns a spa here in town. Lot of zen-like decor when we first toured the home. Buddha statue stayed as it weighs 1000+ lbs and is a good conversation piece.

Yeah just teasing ya I actually think it's pretty cool. Also holy hell 1000 lbs that's Haggard Heavy Hauling or Belger Carthage territory.

https://belger.net/cartage/wp-conten...12/11/home.png

KCUnited 06-05-2022 01:37 PM

https://i.imgur.com/RcS0twK.jpg?1

KCUnited 06-11-2022 12:26 PM

Drinking some crispy bois in the pool

https://i.imgur.com/qkaqlbJ.jpg?1

Bearcat 06-11-2022 03:45 PM

A good summer sipper on the lighter side.

https://i.imgur.com/frd4NqB.jpg

lewdog 06-11-2022 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 16329514)
Drinking some crispy bois in the pool

https://i.imgur.com/qkaqlbJ.jpg?1

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 16329686)
A good summer sipper on the lighter side.

https://i.imgur.com/frd4NqB.jpg

Nice job today, fellow Arizonians.

Bearcat 06-11-2022 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 16329714)
Nice job today, fellow Arizonians.

I glanced at a 15% stout at PPLD (no surprise), but opted for a Drekker smoothie sour instead.... pretty perfect after yard work on a 95° day.

Also grabbed a Knob Creek rye single barrel store pick and their smoked maple... and another EC Toasted Barrel. It was a good afternoon. :D

lewdog 06-11-2022 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 16329726)
I glanced at a 15% stout at PPLD (no surprise), but opted for a Drekker smoothie sour instead.... pretty perfect after yard work on a 95° day.

Also grabbed a Knob Creek rye single barrel store pick and their smoked maple... and another EC Toasted Barrel. It was a good afternoon. :D

Nice day! I don't understand the "smoothie" beers. I will have to find one as I've never had one.

I really like their food at PPLD. Always a choice for me when I'm up there. I was sad that Prescott Station closed. :(

Bearcat 06-11-2022 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 16329727)
Nice day! I don't understand the "smoothie" beers. I will have to find one as I've never had one.

I really like their food at PPLD. Always a choice for me when I'm up there. I was sad that Prescott Station closed. :(

The Drekker sour I had today was pretty damn thirst quenching... they're heavily fruited, so you're really not even drinking a beer at that point.

Prescott Station was good, kind of surprised they didn't make it... seemed like they were always busy.

lewdog 06-11-2022 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 16329758)
The Drekker sour I had today was pretty damn thirst quenching... they're heavily fruited, so you're really not even drinking a beer at that point.

Prescott Station was good, kind of surprised they didn't make it... seemed like they were always busy.

Yeah they ALWAYS seemed busy. I had elk tacos there once and they were awesome. I like The Office too for something easy.

I plan to make it up there sometime this summer once I get through some work stuff. Need to beat the heat here!