ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=328296)

rabblerouser 01-29-2020 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14759543)
Nice to see fans of a pathetic fanbase come out from under their rocks after giving up on their team for years when they weren’t good. Our fans were loyal through ****ing hell known as 2012. The 49ers are a bandwagon franchise with a shit fanbase.

Seriously look at these fickle ****s

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Official kickoff photo <a href="https://t.co/DNqQbcb8NJ">pic.twitter.com/DNqQbcb8NJ</a></p>&mdash; Tim Kawakami (@timkawakami) <a href="https://twitter.com/timkawakami/status/663462544946819072?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 8, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadspi...1803139723/amp

Lots of gloryholes to felch inbetween Santa Clara and Palo Alto.

Lots of streets to shit in.

FloridaMan88 01-29-2020 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClarkForTheWin (Post 14759527)
The Falcons? Oh yeah. Funny how that seems to be the only sad point you ever make. You guys lost the the Colts

Fun fact... the Colts beat the Falcons this season.

rabblerouser 01-29-2020 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 14759545)
Wrong dumbshit, Chris Jones led the Chiefs in sacks last year.

You should probably get your facts straight before you humiliate yourself on an opposing team’s message board.

Also good to see that Dee Ford is continuing to be an injury-plagued broke dick in SF like he was for much of his career in KC.

This is the same dipshit that said that his teams was 5-0 in SBs and the Chiefs had none.

He doesn't even know the history of his own team.

He's a buttpirate.

rabblerouser 01-29-2020 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 14759561)
Fun fact... the Colts beat the Falcons this season.

ROFL
LMAO

ClarkForTheWin 01-29-2020 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14759513)
Ford didn’t lead the team in sacks last season, actually.

It is amazing how much the 9er trolls get wrong. There’s something in basically every single post.

Oh my bad D Ford had 13 sacks. Second to Cris Jones with 15. The rest were garbage.

This Chief's Defense is garbage and Kyle Shanahan will work it this coming Sunday.

Enjoy that AFC Championship Trophy. That's all you will get.
That's all you deserve .

ClarkForTheWin 01-29-2020 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14759565)
ROFL
LMAO

FUN FACT! The 49ers beat the Packers TWICE this season.

😂

TomBarndtsTwin 01-29-2020 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClarkForTheWin (Post 14759568)
Oh my bad D Ford had 13 sacks. Second to Cris Jones with 15. The rest were garbage.

This Chief's Defense is garbage and Kyle Shanahan will work it this coming Sunday.

Garbage, huh?

Well, Justin Houston (aka ‘garbage’) also had 9 sacks. Same as your brokedick Dee Ford this year. So I guess Ford is garbage too, huh?

rabblerouser 01-29-2020 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClarkForTheWin (Post 14759577)
FUN FACT! The 49ers beat the Packers TWICE this season.

��

Beating the Pack going to be the penultimate highlight of your season.

Fun Fact : the Chiefs almost beat the Packers with half an Oline and a guy who was teaching high school math and coaching high school football at the beginning of the season at QB.

rabblerouser 01-29-2020 11:20 PM

Quote:

That's all you deserve .

Your mom is garbage.

ClarkForTheWin 01-29-2020 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin (Post 14759557)
Yeah. Total garbage teams.

I mean, it’s not like the Titans and Packers were playing for Super Bowl appearances a week and a half ago . . . . .

I see your Colt and will raise you a Falcon.

Dumbass

Still both garbage teams.

I'm sure the Titans were a struggle for the Chiefs. Obviously they were.

Goes to show you just how sad the Chiefs are.

Don't let the media hype fool you. Nobody was talking about the Chiefs until the Ravens and Patriots bowed out.

49ers by 15+

rabblerouser 01-29-2020 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClarkForTheWin (Post 14759591)
Still both garbage teams.

I'm sure the Titans were a struggle for the Chiefs. Obviously they were.

Goes to show you just how sad the Chiefs are.

Don't let the media hype fool you. Nobody was talking about the Chiefs until the Ravens and Patriots bowed out.

49ers by 15+

Speaking of the Patriots...we spanked their bitch asses this year.

Speaking of the Ravens...we spanked their bitch asses this year.

49ers are fixing to get their bitch asses spanked.

Chiefs by 50+

RunKC 01-29-2020 11:24 PM

Quote:

The only good offenses you played this season were the Rams and Saints and they dropped 31 and 46 on your ass. Oh yeah you played the Ravens in a monsoon. I’m sure that makes you feel better about that defense.

Seriously **** off with this “our defense is good” bullshit. You played a 3rd place schedule.

Bucs
Bengals
Skins
Steelers without any of their good players
Panthers without Cam

Are we supposed to be impressed by that? Are we supposed to be impressed by Russell Wilson with a 50 year old RB coming back and no OL bc his shit franchise can’t draft anymore?

You played some average offenses like the Falcons and Cardinals and they averaged 24 PPG on your “all time defense”.

GTFO with this dumb shit. Nobody outside of SF even knows who your secondary is outside of old ass Sherman. And judging by your shit fanbase, I would bet they don’t know or care either.

Your defense is not the NYG that killed Brady or the Broncos 2015 or the Seahawks 2013.

We are actually salivating at our receivers facing your secondary. It’s absolute shit compared to what we’ve seen this year.

rabblerouser 01-29-2020 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14759599)
The only good offenses you played this season were the Rams and Saints and they dropped 31 and 46 on your ass. Oh yeah you played the Ravens in a monsoon. I’m sure that makes you feel better about that defense.

Seriously **** off with this “our defense is good” bullshit. You played a 3rd place schedule.

Bucs
Bengals
Skins
Steelers without any of their good players
Panthers without Cam

Are we supposed to be impressed by that? Are we supposed to be impressed by Russell Wilson with a 50 year old RB coming back and no OL bc his shit franchise can’t draft anymore?

You played some average offenses like the Falcons and Cardinals and they averaged 24 PPG on your “all time defense”.

GTFO with this dumb shit. Nobody outside of SF even knows who your secondary is outside of old ass Sherman. And judging by your shit fanbase, I would bet they don’t know or care either.

Your defense is not the NYG that killed Brady or the Broncos 2015 or the Seahawks 2013.

We are actually salivating at our receivers facing your secondary. It’s absolute shit compared to what we’ve seen this year.

Accurate.
As.

The 49ers are garbage.

The 49ers are turds in the street.

We're gonna shut that vaunted run game down, then Jimmy Grapes will throw a few interceptions.

Chiefs win by a large margin.

TomBarndtsTwin 01-29-2020 11:32 PM

Media hype? Of course there’s media hype. We were 4 inches away from the Super Bowl LAST year (thanks to your brokedick DE Ford).

What were you doing then? Planning your draft strategy with your Top 5 pick.

Chiefs haven’t lost by more than 7 points since Mahomes became QB, but you’re gonna blow them out and win by 15+? What an idiotic take.

Are you this stupid in real life or just when you’re trolling on a message board?

Seriously. If you’re gonna hang here, come with good football talk or solid smack talk. Otherwise, just return to your AIDS infested, shit stained, sanctuary loving pillowbiter festival in SF.

RaidersOftheCellar 01-29-2020 11:32 PM

Quote:

So, since that effortless beatdown KC delivered to you last year (Jimmy Grip a Dong was 6-1 coming into that game btw—don’t act like they hadn’t been competitive yet), you added a few pass rushers, a few average receivers, and another low impact player or two...while the Chiefs have seen a night and day turnaround on defense, thanks to a complete player and coaching staff overhaul, while retaining the best offense in the league. And you think you’ve got the upper hand?

This is gonna be fun.