ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs It’s Patrick Mahomes Week, baby. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312603)

TigeRRUppeRRcut 12-29-2017 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13314955)
I can't get this to play. Link?

Doesn't seem to have a working link on ESPN either.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-29-2017 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 13314714)
I think everyone should just know in advance that it's not going to be fair to make any harsh judgements Sunday based on what you see. Mahomes is going to be counting on guys like D-Rob, Chesson, and DAT to beat Harris, Talib, and Roby. Tough odds.

So BlackBob, save any bullshit.

Absolutely.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13314739)
So Patrick Mahomes...

I love Patrick Mahomes. Anybody else love Mahomes? Let's talk about Patrick Mahomes.

ALL DAY LAAAWNG, *****!

*Remember that one? Bernard Pollard and LJ at camp?

DaneMcCloud 12-29-2017 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13314853)
Yeah thats too bad, but he did seem to have good chemistry with Robinson in the pre-season... we could see some fireworks from those two

It would be nice but also very surprising.

He hasn’t done much of anything since replacing Conley.

Hog's Gone Fishin 12-29-2017 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 13315081)
It would be nice but also very surprising.

He hasn’t done much of anything since replacing Conley.

I'm guessing Robinson has a lot of chemistry with Mahomy working the scout team. He sure seemed to preseason. CANNOT WAIT TO SEE!

RealSNR 12-29-2017 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 13314912)
Wait, you mean he's probably not going to throw 5 TDs like some of these guys think? They already inducted him into the HoF so they'll be disappointed.

Nobody's inducting him into the HOF. They're just excited. That's what happens when you get ****ing excited about a QB.

Well, if you're a fan with a brain and a pulse, it should make you excited. But I suppose if you want to police Chiefs fan forums and shame people for letting their imaginations run wild on what could possibly end up being the first start of the best Chiefs QB we will have ever seen... I mean, yeah, you can do that, I suppose.

Black Bob 12-29-2017 10:25 PM

Quote:

I think everyone should just know in advance that it's not going to be fair to make any harsh judgements Sunday based on what you see. Mahomes is going to be counting on guys like D-Rob, Chesson, and DAT to beat Harris, Talib, and Roby. Tough odds.

Do you think I have a track record of capitalizing on such bullshit? You don't know me well. Sounds like you have doubt.

Black Bob 12-31-2017 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Bob (Post 13310173)
The Patriots never rest their starters and that includes the best QB in history. They go to a lot of Superbowls.... momentum is everything..... just sayin'

Not resting the starters today.

CrowbarMan 12-31-2017 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Bob (Post 13317288)

In fairness, they are playing for the 1 seed still.

Best22 12-31-2017 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Bob (Post 13317288)

Patriots have a bye week before divisional

Chiefs have a bye week before wildcard

It's all good

CrowbarMan 12-31-2017 10:36 AM

Quote:

Dat and Robinson were starters for several of our losses mid-season.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-31-2017 11:25 AM

I'm scurred guys!!!!

threebag 12-31-2017 12:05 PM

Well I didn't see CBS pregame with any Mahomes coverage

ptlyon 12-31-2017 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 13317674)
Well I didn't see CBS pregame with any Mahomes coverage

They have to slob the Gillettes and the Steelers. Did like their segment on the BS of the what is a catch rule though.

Marcellus 12-31-2017 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Bob (Post 13314670)
You always want to sweep things under the rug. Like that time when you accused me of praising Trubisky over Mahomes. Own it bitch. Everything is in the open here. Admit you lied about that or at least got it wrong. Otherwise you are the Marcellus Wallace getting ass raped by the gooch with a ball gag inuour mouth. . Not the cool one

You must be the dumbest mother ****er on the planet. It was pointed out a long time ago that Black Op made the comment and I have since then told you twice that Black Op and Black Bob are just 2 different ways to spell moron. Now **** off with yourself.

threebag 12-31-2017 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 13317684)
They have to slob the Gillettes and the Steelers. Did like their segment on the BS of the what is a catch rule though.

Yeah I was disappointed I figured he would get something...