ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   In Memoriam (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   (RIP) Nzoner (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=345551)

Bugeater 11-11-2022 12:26 PM

007 and I will be by on Sunday

Demonpenz 11-11-2022 07:32 PM

DM me so i can go

Katie 11-15-2022 01:08 AM

Took my friend Joe to the hospital today. He was in excruciating pain which we just couldn’t handle at home. They are treating him for an infection and pain. He is doing much better tonight after his intervenious treatments.

Thanks to Phil, Bob Dole, Bugeater, 007, dartgod, for making the trek to visit. Joe is very appreciative. Another good memory for the books.

Monty 11-15-2022 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katie (Post 16605098)
Took my friend Joe to the hospital today. He was in excruciating pain which we just couldn’t handle at home. They are treating him for an infection and pain. He is doing much better tonight after his intervenious treatments.

Thanks to Phil, Bob Dole, Bugeater, 007, dartgod, for making the trek to visit. Joe is very appreciative. Another good memory for the books.

Well done everyone. ❤️

Dartgod 11-15-2022 07:05 AM

Quote:

Thanks for the update. Prayers for Joe are ongoing.

kepp 11-15-2022 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 16605185)
Thanks for the update. Prayers for Joe are ongoing.

+1

tooge 11-16-2022 03:28 PM

Joe, prayers your way brother. You and I seem to have really developed relationships with God and Jesus around the same time. Your words have been inspirational. I'm sorry that you are going through this, but I also know that you know you are in good hands and going to be with your creator and father.

Fat Elvis 11-16-2022 04:01 PM

Quote:

I am so sorry you are going through this. You are in my prayers along with HayWire and my sister.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-17-2022 10:00 AM

Good thoughts to all involved

Iowanian 11-17-2022 02:56 PM

Joe,

When you're feelign up to reading here, I don't have any profound things to say.

I'll just say that you've always been fair here, fun in person, square in our business dealing and I have always enjoyed our conversations.

Katie 11-17-2022 07:37 PM

Update on Joe: After a few days of antibiotics and a surgical procedure to clean out the stint in his gallbladder, he has turned it around. The infection is cleaned up, the stint is cleaned out, he’s much more alert and even joking around a bit. He will be discharged tomorrow and heading home.

Thank the Lord!

Dartgod 11-17-2022 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katie (Post 16610693)
Update on Joe: After a few days of antibiotics and a surgical procedure to clean out the stint in his gallbladder, he has turned it around. The infection is cleaned up, the stint is cleaned out, he’s much more alert and even joking around a bit. He will be discharged tomorrow and heading home.

Thank the Lord!

That's great news!

Fat Elvis 11-17-2022 07:59 PM

Quote:

Thank the Lord!

Fantastic news! Thanks for sharing.

cmh6476 11-17-2022 09:14 PM

Great news

ROYC75 11-17-2022 11:00 PM

Quote:

Thank the Lord!

WOW, AWESOME NEWS!

Thanks Katie for the update! :clap:

Thank you, God!

KC Dan 11-18-2022 12:13 AM

Great news Katie! You are doing the lords work as he does his on Joe! Keep fighting Joe, he is on your side

HayWire 11-18-2022 05:34 AM

Great news, Joe. Keep on keeping on

BIG_DADDY 11-18-2022 04:54 PM

Quote:

Thank the Lord!

Fantastic news. Keep up the fight Joe.

Halfcan 11-18-2022 10:11 PM

Awesome news! Best wishes, Joe!

Chief Pote 11-19-2022 01:39 PM

Prayers answered....great news!!

Pablo 11-19-2022 02:05 PM

Awesome news! Keep it up Joe

Molitoth 11-19-2022 04:06 PM

Wow that is awesome.

Bwana 11-21-2022 08:52 AM

It sounds like Joe is doing better, which I'm really happy to hear. Please give him my best and let him know there are a lot of people here thinking about him.

ClevelandBronco 11-22-2022 11:02 AM

It would be silly of me to pretend that I know Nzoner at all, really. But reading the comments from some of you who do know him and love him, I can't help but think that his whole life is something like a prayer of peace, gratitude and hope.

Remain in joy, good people. Especially you, Joe.

Hog's Gone Fishin 11-24-2022 10:30 AM

Happy Thanksgiving Mr Nzoner. I'm hoping you're able to make it a great day.

Bugeater 11-24-2022 11:35 AM

Mrs Bugeater and I are over at Joe's now
...waiting for the crowd to get here. It is going to be a great day with more food than we could ever eat, and we are very thankful. God bless us all.

Otter 11-24-2022 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 16624386)
...waiting for the crowd to get here. It is going to be a great day with more food than we could ever eat, and we are very thankful. God bless us all.

Awesome!

Give Joe a fist bump for me.

bringbackmarty 11-24-2022 12:57 PM

Happy thanksgiving nzoner!

Dartgod 11-24-2022 04:03 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Joe and the rest of the crew!

Demonpenz 11-24-2022 06:36 PM

that picture posted on facebook man there was a shitload of food.

stevieray 11-24-2022 09:40 PM

Quote:

Amen.

ROYC75 11-26-2022 12:47 PM

Quote:

Awesome !

bringbackmarty 11-27-2022 09:08 PM

Nzoner! Hope you enjoyed the win and holiday weekend, hang in there.
Love to you and your family, GOD bless.
BBM.

stevieray 11-29-2022 02:18 PM

Today would've been Joe and Kathy's 37th wedding anniversary.

Tough day.

Dave Lane 12-08-2022 05:50 PM

Nzoner is a good dude. Beat this Joe!

Katie 12-10-2022 04:55 PM

Joe is back in the hospital. Infection in the gall bladder returned and they had to clean out the stint again. He is doing better now that he’s gotten a few days of antibiotics and should be going home Monday.

Demonpenz 12-10-2022 04:58 PM

hang in there joe.

srvy 12-10-2022 08:50 PM

In my prayers Nzoner

Fat Elvis 12-10-2022 10:12 PM

In my prayers Nzoner. (As is HayWire)

Bugeater 12-11-2022 03:18 PM

From Joe's Facebook :

Finally a moment to post. Let’s just say I have been/am a very sick person and thanks to yet another week in the hospital I am finally regaining some strength and batting these infections.
Anyhow won’t bore everyone with the details however once I’m cut loose from here I’ll be going home in hospice care as this battle has beat me down and I’m so ready to rest and see my love Kathy Beth Russell Tracy.
if a Christmas Miracle is in my future I’ll welcome it it and if not will take yet another chance to share you with all the true meaning of a Christmas Miracle and that’s seeing a life changed by Jesus’ saving Grace.
Lastly please all when thetime comes keep your eyes open for a new ministry God laid on my heart called LOSS….LOSS OF SPOUSE SANCTUARY that we are trying to get going as a reach out to those who have lost their spouse.
I’m hoping to use the building as part of the reach out so please if inclined remember LOSS if you’d like to make a donation or you’d simply like to see about volunteer opportunities.
If you’d like to reach out I can get you in touch with someone from our new board.

Dartgod 12-11-2022 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 16658495)
From Joe's Facebook :

Finally a moment to post. Let’s just say I have been/am a very sick person and thanks to yet another week in the hospital I am finally regaining some strength and batting these infections.
Anyhow won’t bore everyone with the details however once I’m cut loose from here I’ll be going home in hospice care as this battle has beat me down and I’m so ready to rest and see my love Kathy Beth Russell Tracy.
if a Christmas Miracle is in my future I’ll welcome it it and if not will take yet another chance to share you with all the true meaning of a Christmas Miracle and that’s seeing a life changed by Jesus’ saving Grace.
Lastly please all when thetime comes keep your eyes open for a new ministry God laid on my heart called LOSS….LOSS OF SPOUSE SANCTUARY that we are trying to get going as a reach out to those who have lost their spouse.
I’m hoping to use the building as part of the reach out so please if inclined remember LOSS if you’d like to make a donation or you’d simply like to see about volunteer opportunities.
If you’d like to reach out I can get you in touch with someone from our new board.

Damn. :deevee:

Mr. Plow 12-11-2022 03:34 PM

Very sad to hear. Saying prayers for you Joe.

ChiTown 12-11-2022 04:02 PM

Quote:

From Joe's Facebook :

What a warrior and an inspiration. God bless you, Joe. You have lived a wonderful life. May God bless you and keep you in His loving arms

scho63 12-11-2022 06:19 PM

Joe I am privileged to have met you and I wish you a peaceful journey.

May God spare you anymore pain and suffering.

Mosbonian 12-11-2022 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 16659053)
What a warrior and an inspiration. God bless you, Joe. You have lived a wonderful life. May God bless you and keep you in His loving arms

Well said.....not sure I could add anything, ChiTown.

Joe....no matter how much time God has intended for you at this point, may he wrap his arms around you and give you comfort. You are an inspiration to those of us who know you....and set a good example for all of us to follow.

HayWire 12-11-2022 07:13 PM

Joe/Nzoner.

I've logged out for a bit...just cause.

Reading this thread is CP lore.

Never met but damn...kick ass and take names.

My absence is...well...shit. but if you need someone other then the support group you already have I would be more than happy.

Go my man...we've got this.

seclark 12-11-2022 07:52 PM

Always praying for comfort and peace, Joe.
Better places than this.
sec

bevischief 12-11-2022 08:27 PM

wtf...

bevischief 12-11-2022 08:38 PM

wtf, the crystal dido, several bashes... wow... f@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ good friend,

bevischief 12-11-2022 08:45 PM

check in Bob Dole

bevischief 12-11-2022 08:57 PM

banner fly over again?

TLO 12-11-2022 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 16661914)
wtf...

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 16661948)
wtf, the crystal dido, several bashes... wow... f@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ good friend,

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 16661969)
check in Bob Dole

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 16662003)
banner fly over again?

Do you medical assistance??

Rams Fan 12-11-2022 11:37 PM

I’m so sorry to hear this. You are in my thoughts. **** cancer.

bevischief 12-12-2022 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank Hill (Post 16662085)
Do you medical assistance??

propane or cash?

HayWire 12-12-2022 06:55 AM

Praying for you again this morning.

Your strength and commitment are admirable.

My Pa drove up yesterday to see my sons school program. We sat and talked about religion afterwards.

Even now I struggle from time to time but I'm trying to do better just based on my family and your strength.

Before he left I asked if we could pray for some random guy on the internet. We did.

Shortly after he sent me a pic. Not sure if you read anymore but if you do I thought I'd share.

https://i.ibb.co/Lnqs51y/Resized-IMG-0803.jpg

God bless

kepp 12-12-2022 10:02 AM

Godspeed, Joe.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. -2 Corinthians 4:16-18

Bowser 12-12-2022 05:55 PM

All my best, Joe.

I'm glad that you not only opened your home for us fellow Chiefs fans to come and gather and party and have a blast, but I'm especially glad we got to meet and hang a number of times. You're top shelf, and I hope I live my life half as well as you have and continue to do.

J Diddy 12-12-2022 06:19 PM

Mr. and Mrs. Nzoner were two of the coolest cats that I ever had the fortune of meeting.

Great people.

Fat Elvis 12-12-2022 07:05 PM

Quote:

From Joe's Facebook :

What a great and much needed ministry. Thank you Nzoner.

stevieray 12-12-2022 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 16663880)
What a great and much needed ministry. Thank you Nzoner.

This is so Joe.

He's been determined to turn his tragedy into a testimony for quite some time now, even before his diagnosis.

This is SUPER cool, the layout is perfect for a great outreach.

Bugeater 12-12-2022 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 16663910)
This is so Joe.

He's been determined to turn his tragedy into a testimony for quite some time now, even before his diagnosis.

This is SUPER cool, the layout is perfect for a great outreach.

It is perfect. Absolutely hit it out of park on that.

Bugeater 12-13-2022 07:16 PM

If anyone would like to contribute to Nzoner's LOSS fundraiser please send me a PM and I'll send you a link.

Buehler445 12-15-2022 09:25 AM

Thanks for posting Bug. It saddens my heart heavily, but I'm proud to have have known him.

luv 12-15-2022 09:46 AM

Every time I see a new post in this thread, my heart sinks.

Thinking of you, Joe, and I hope you remain at peace mentally and are comfortable physically. For as many nights as I stayed in your home, I probably got to know Kathy a little better than I did you. You're both such great people, outward thinkers, and giving of everything you have. LOSS is a great legacy, and I have no doubt it will help several people.

Lzen 12-16-2022 08:09 AM

Quote:

From Joe's Facebook :

This makes me sad and also very happy for and proud of Joe. I'm glad you're at peace with everything, Joe. And I'm very happy to have known you. God bless you.

BIG_DADDY 12-17-2022 08:44 PM

Quote:

From Joe's Facebook :

So sorry for all you have gone through Joe. Praying for a miracle but finding comfort in knowing you're in good hands.

dirk digler 12-18-2022 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 16663749)
All my best, Joe.

I'm glad that you not only opened your home for us fellow Chiefs fans to come and gather and party and have a blast, but I'm especially glad we got to meet and hang a number of times. You're top shelf, and I hope I live my life half as well as you have and continue to do.

Couldn't have said it better. This is rough...

Katie 12-18-2022 03:59 PM

I would like to contact someone in the Chiefs organization regarding Joe’s Loss of Spouse organization. Anyone have a contact for that?

Bob Dole 12-18-2022 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katie (Post 16676400)
I would like to contact someone in the Chiefs organization regarding Joe’s Loss of Spouse organization. Anyone have a contact for that?

Adam Jassey has the contacts.

Dartgod 12-18-2022 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 16676705)
Adam Jassey has the contacts.

AJKCFAN on Chiefsplanet.

Pablo 12-18-2022 08:38 PM

What a tremendous legacy

You’re the best Joe

Katie 12-18-2022 11:58 PM

Thank you

AJKCFAN 12-19-2022 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 16676927)
AJKCFAN on Chiefsplanet.

Katie - thanks for the Smoke Signal. I have responded with two names of the Chiefs who might be of assistance. Let me know of their response, as I will be contacting them later this week anyway to wish them a Merry Christmas....

It has been a long time since I last saw Joe but clearly remember him well. He is a really good man who has done a lot of great things in this world and am very sorry to learn of his dire condition.

New World Order 12-20-2022 12:45 AM

My hope is Joe continues to be at peace no matter the outcome.

Thinking of you Joe

HayWire 12-20-2022 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 16679766)
My hope is Joe continues to be at peace no matter the outcome.

Thinking of you Joe

This....:clap:

Every now and again I get caught up in my own selfish shit but thinking of what he is doing brings me back to Earth.

I cringe when I see a new post in this thread.

I'll say my morning prayer for you.

Bob Dole 12-23-2022 10:20 AM

I talked to Joe yesterday and he’s doing fantastic and sounded like his old self.

notorious 12-23-2022 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 16684069)
I talked to Joe yesterday and he’s doing fantastic and sounded like his old self.

Good news!

HayWire 12-23-2022 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 16684069)

That's awesome to hear. Better than anything shiny under the tree

Buehler445 12-23-2022 10:32 PM

Nice.

HayWire 12-25-2022 11:28 AM

Merry Christmas Mr. Nzoner.

Still praying and thinking of you. I hope the best for you this holiday season.