ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=165020)

greg63 06-26-2007 12:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by fightclub1983
So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and...

Valiant 06-26-2007 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverChief
would be rather simple to get this guy busted...I'm sure the victim made a police report and got a case number...in conjunction wiht the IP addy and the info from it ...assuming this asshat posted from an IP addy that was his own

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant
Would be a better idea to get the local police station phone number as I doubt he said the real place he stole it from... The police would have a report on a laptop being stolen and could also look into a database that day for a incident anywhere else around the city... Then if they find out its true they can use his IP address to identify him and then use this page as a confession...

I am like Nostradamus or something... I really hope someone does this...

CoMoChief 06-26-2007 12:59 AM

The more and more I think about this. There is no way I think this guy is this ****in stupid enough to do something like that and post just about every major detail about it. I'm thinking he is just an attention whore and wants to try and stir some shit.

Either way I would still like to kick the shit out of him because shit like this isn't even funny.

HMc 06-26-2007 04:56 AM

token post in legendary thread

convict1983 06-26-2007 05:46 AM

Boy, did this thread blow up lol. SOme people on here are totally overreacting. Calling me the scum of the earth or a terrorist. Sheesh. How are gonna call a fellow Chiefs fan that? The dude I jacked the laptop from is probably a Chargers fan anyway. I should get brownie points for that. :)

headsnap 06-26-2007 06:01 AM

Quote:

Boy, did this thread blow up lol. SOme people on here are totally overreacting. Calling me the scum of the earth or a terrorist. Sheesh. How are gonna call a fellow Chiefs fan that? The dude I jacked the laptop from is probably a Chargers fan anyway. I should get brownie points for that. :)

DICK!!

Bwana 06-26-2007 06:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

*YAWN*

Hog's Gone Fishin 06-26-2007 06:24 AM

I had my laptop stolen right from my office 4 years ago. If I had caught that fat bastard he would have gotten a serious case of led poisioning. He got caught by the sherriffs dept. and got 10 years. He's now on my list of things to do!

Kerberos 06-26-2007 06:29 AM

fightclub will call me a reerun and joemomma will call me a bitch but 1st time I turned in a thief I was on Ft.Riley at the ClassSix (liquor store)working for Coca-Cola and while stocking my 2 door cooler I was on the floor kneeling and stocking the bottom of the cooler sweating MY ASS off and when I look up I see this JACKASS looking towards the front of the store and sticking a 1/5 of Brandy down his sweatpants.

I watched him walk around for about 30 seconds and start to leave. I ran to the back room and told the manager and the AAFFES quality control dude that happened to be there that the dude was stealing from them.

They chased him down in the parking lot and got him back in the store. MP's showed up and the dude took the bottle out of his pants.

He was an E-5 and stealing f***ing liquor????

Needless to say he was chaptered out of the military for a $10 bottle of booze. :shake:

2nd time I actually did the right thing (and don't think I didn't think HARD about NOT doing the right thing).

I was still working for Coca-Cola and was in the back of the Econo-Foods store in the head taking a massive shit. As I was sitting there I notice a wallet on the floor. So doing what any NORMAL person would do I picked it up and looked inside and there was 5 $100 bills in it and the ID said it was owned by the Miller Beer diriver.

You don't know how LONG I thought about taking that money and leaving the wallet in the bathroom.

BUT since I am reerun (according to Fightclub) I took the wallet to the chick that checked in vendors at the back door and within 10 minutes the miller driver drove back up and RAN inside to look for his wallet.

YES I did the right thing and YES I had to talk myself out of taking the money.

It was the Angel on one shoulder and the Demon on the other situation.

ChiefsfaninPA 06-26-2007 06:36 AM

Quote:

I don't give a shit what team you root for. It could be a Raiders fan and this act would still be dispicable. If you were a real man, you would've walked over to the table and taken the laptop from the guy while he was sitting their. But we all know you were too pussy to do that. Your a coward have fun with life paying you back for a laptop.

1adam1238 06-26-2007 06:37 AM

Its because of dudes like this, I have such great job security. Thank you.

kepp 06-26-2007 06:40 AM

Quote:

Its not like I physically assaulted him or anything. Nor did I break into his house. The dude left HIS laptop there for 15 or more minutes. Put it this way, if I just left 800 bucks on the table at a cafe wouldnt you take it???

FYP...you had the wrong word in CAPS. And, no...I wouldn't take it.

HemiEd 06-26-2007 07:24 AM

Quote:

So you commited grand larceny, on a guy that was trying to be polite by taking his cell conversation outside to prevent a distraction, and we are the idiots?

You are clueless.

Frankie 06-26-2007 08:46 AM

Quote:

Please abdicate.

ChiTown 06-26-2007 08:50 AM

Quote:

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. ROFL

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.

I'd like to punch you in your left clit..............

Iowanian 06-26-2007 08:51 AM

An upper cut to the cooterbone is definitely in order for this window licker.

Delano 06-26-2007 08:54 AM

Wow, he isn't even smart enough to backtrack out of this stupidity.

Kerberos 06-26-2007 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delano
Wow, he isn't even smart enough to backtrack out of this stupidity.

I don't know what is more pathetic: The fact that he is so stupid not to backtrack or his complete lack of remorse that what he did is wrong?

:shake:

either way he is obviously a complete waste of oxygen.

Herzig 06-26-2007 09:24 AM

Quote:

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. ROFL

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.

What goes around comes around.

Saulbadguy 06-26-2007 09:25 AM

So who will be the first to pull an AmericanHero on his ass?

the Talking Can 06-26-2007 09:41 AM

Quote:

you're a scumbag, and I bet this is not the first time you've stolen shit...you probably steal from your "friends" as well which is hard because they already know not to trust a shady prick like you...you actually thought someone would think you're cool for stealing, didn't you? you're that hard up to be liked by someone, anyone...

I am going to pray that you are seriously injured soon.

You are why society sucks. You are why strangers can't trust one another in this country.

I hope you get payback times 1000.

Adept Havelock 06-26-2007 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco
Sad and pathetic. You're almost perfectly correct AH.

Just one quick modification that I bet you'll agree with: Regardless of whether this POS is a liar or a thief, there no way he's a man. In the world we come from, manhood is an earned position.

You're right about that. :thumb:

The Bad Guy 06-26-2007 09:53 AM

I hope someone does IP trace this clown.

Someone spends their hard-earned money on an expensive laptop, they have family photos, and you think you're entitled to that?

How bout this? Work a day in your life instead of being a scumbag thief.

Seriously, if you got hit by a bus, no one would care.

CoMoChief 06-26-2007 12:21 PM

Quote:

Why would you wanna steal anybody's anything is the real question. And the fact that you pretty much feel good about is what makes you scum. Your rationale is gonna put you in jail someday. I hope that lap top calls home and someway it leads back to yourdumbass.

Everything that is electronic on computers is almost pretty much trackable. Have fun in jail dumbass.

jidar 06-26-2007 12:24 PM

I agree.

If people are going to be that stupid then they get what they deserve. Personally I always steal their shit then drive to their home and teach their their parrot how to say "hurry babe, my wife will be home soon."

Joe Seahawk 06-26-2007 12:40 PM

What a labia majoris.. :rolleyes:

KC Kings 06-26-2007 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo
Nice, you sold your dignity and your personal character for $800. I guess if someone gave you $800,000 you'd suck dingdong on camera.

I would never steal an $800 laptop, but $800k to suck a dingdong... is that $800k tax free?

sedated 06-26-2007 12:48 PM

gul·li·ble
Pronunciation[guhl-uh-buhl]

adjective - easily deceived or cheated.

Also, gul·la·ble.

DenverChief 06-26-2007 12:51 PM

According to SDPD they don't have a complaint listed for the address but the victim may have used his home address so...either this douche is lying or this victim didn't report or used a different addy than the restaurant

Simply Red 06-26-2007 12:53 PM

Quote:

According to SDPD they don't have a complaint listed for the address but the victim may have used his home address so...either this douche is lying or this victim didn't report or used a different addy than the restaurant

I always knew this douche was a douche.

LOCOChief 06-26-2007 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost in the Mail
I'm proud of you. I would have done the same thing. If someone is that stupid, they should be taught a lesson.

Anything kinky in the photos? :D

Your a puss, I never liked any of your posts, I just wish I was face to face with both of you bitch's. Oh well everyone in your pittifull circle knows you a puss, your children (if you have any) your wife or girfriend or boyfriend (if you have one) Your parents, grandparents and so on.... all know and more importantly you know they know. Your life can't be short enough, and any more of a waste. You should have tried to do something to make the people around you proud instead of telling thief your proud of them.
You both remind me of turds really!

But good news bitch's there is a quick fix, PM each other, hook up, do your anal oral thing and then complete it with a murder suicide type conclusion.

Simply Red 06-26-2007 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOCOChief
Your a puss, I never liked any of your posts, I just wish I was face to face with both of you bitch's. Oh well everyone in your pittifull circle knows you a puss, your children (if you have any) your wife or girfriend or boyfriend (if you have one) Your parents, grandparents and so on.... all know and more importantly you know they know. Your life can't be short enough, and any more of a waste. You should have tried to do something to make the people around you proud instead of telling thief your proud of them.
You both remind me of turds really!

But good news bitch's there is a quick fix, PM each other, hook up, do your anal oral thing and then complete it with a murder suicide type conclusion.

I agree the threadstarter is a douche. But GoChiefs is CLEARLY being sarcastic dumbass n00b!

LOCOChief 06-26-2007 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red
SHUT THE FUGG UP TWAT! By the way, who the fug are you?

Excuse me , who am I?

Well I'm not:
A thief
A liar
lazy
and why the fugg do you have a problem with me, unless your defending a thief?

Your can go fugg yourself too.

FAX 06-26-2007 01:11 PM

A whole lotta fuggin' goin on.

FAX

LOCOChief 06-26-2007 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red
I agree the threadstarter is a douche. But GoChiefs is CLEARLY being sarcastic dumbass n00b!

Not so clearly

ClevelandChief 06-26-2007 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd
Thieves are scum, lower than whale shit on the ocean floor.

Most whale shit actually never reaches the ocean floor.

Simply Red 06-26-2007 01:13 PM

Quote:

Excuse me , who am I?

Well I'm not:
A thief
A liar
lazy

Perhaps I was a bit harsh.

Okay. Come here gimme huggy. Okay. GoChiefs was CLEARLY being sarcastic. Everybody knows that the Threadstarter is a dumbass. You are over-reacting to GoChiefs post.

ChiefaRoo 06-26-2007 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Kings
I would never steal an $800 laptop, but $800k to suck a dingdong... is that $800k tax free?

I think you may be missing the point. :)

FAX 06-26-2007 01:15 PM

Quote:

Excuse me , who am I?

Well I'm not:
A thief
A liar
lazy

I think that what Mr. Simply Red was trying to say is that Mr. GoChiefs wasn't serious in his post (at least I don't think he was). Rather, he was trying to make a joke vis a vis a sardonic statement.

Unfortunately, you may not have recognized it as such, Mr. LOCOChief. And, as a result, everything's all fugged up now.

FAX

Hammock Parties 06-26-2007 01:15 PM

Someday I'd like to rob LOCOChief blind. The computer, his best silver, his coffee pot, hell maybe I'll drive away in that sweet car of his.

FAX 06-26-2007 01:16 PM

Mr. LOCOChief has a car?

Shotgun!!

FAX

Simply Red 06-26-2007 01:18 PM

hOLLY cRAP THAT WAS FUNNY!

Reerun_KC 06-26-2007 01:37 PM

Quote:

may your vigina be infested with a million sand flees!

FAX 06-26-2007 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC
may your vigina be infested with a million sand flees!

What do you have against sand fleas, Mr. Reerun_KC?

FAX

Stewie 06-26-2007 02:06 PM

fightclub. You're obviously proud of the fact you can't make it in this world on your own. Time to move back home with mommy.

Donger 06-26-2007 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
What do you have against sand fleas, Mr. Reerun_KC?

FAX

He said 'flees' not 'fleas.' And, where else should sand flee other than a vaginga?

Baby Lee 06-26-2007 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
A whole lotta fuggin' goin on.

FAX

Of, course. The last week of June is the time for the traditional convocation of Fugawees.

Baby Lee 06-26-2007 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
vaginga?

Now that's a scary spice.

Simplex3 06-26-2007 02:28 PM

Quote:

Can we still have him arrested and roughed up a bit? You know, accidentally hit his head on the roof of the car when he's getting in, but him in a cell with Bubba, stuff like that?

Simply Red 06-26-2007 03:03 PM

"How to win friends and influence people."

By: fightclub1983

convict1983 06-26-2007 03:21 PM

Quote:

WOW, good going there crime dog. What a snitch you are. Were you the type to snitch on your fellow high school classmates cause you knew they were going to have a party with beer there? I bet you were. Just envious that no one ever invited you so you had to take it out on them. So pathetic. :rolleyes:

chasedude 06-26-2007 03:22 PM

What goes around, Comes around...

That's all I have to say for you POS!

crazycoffey 06-26-2007 03:26 PM

Quote:

WOW, good going there crime dog. What a snitch you are. Were you the type to snitch on your fellow high school classmates cause you knew they were going to have a party with beer there? I bet you were. Just envious that no one ever invited you so you had to take it out on them. So pathetic. :rolleyes:

apples to oranges there, showing you have little understanding of how wrong it is to steal several hundreds of hard earned dollars worth of computer from someone, and comparing it to high school popularity contests.

I said my peace earlier, hope you are joking.

the Talking Can 06-26-2007 03:28 PM

Quote:

i hope you die

you deserve to

2112 06-26-2007 03:29 PM

Quote:

He's a cop, you dipshit.

I call bullshit on this parasite, he stole no laptop.

bdeg 06-26-2007 03:33 PM

Might have more luck contacting the store. I could see someone realizing it was stolen and asking the employees if they saw anyone walk off with it, but then not wanting to go through the hassle of filing a police report thinking that nothing could be done.

crazycoffey 06-26-2007 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Parcells
He's a cop, you dipshit.

I call bullshit on this parasite, he stole no laptop.

I agree, but if it was supposed to be a joke, he should have backed out of it by saying so, I don't see the humor.....

but I'm sure there are a few who do.

FAX 06-26-2007 03:36 PM

I'm on the side of those who think ...

1) This guy is the biggest dipstick of all times.
2) He didn't steal the laptop.
3) UFOs are really real and aliens are damned fine wrestlers.

FAX

crazycoffey 06-26-2007 03:39 PM

ROFL at Fax

we could all chip in to send him on a little trip to Lake Venice Golf Club, perhaps he could lose a ball in the pond.....

bobbything 06-26-2007 03:40 PM

I once took a pooh in a ziplock baggie, cut the tip off of it, and wrote on my ex-girlfriends car with it like it was icing.

Baby Lee 06-26-2007 03:49 PM

Saying someone didn't commit the imaginary crime they're braying about on the intertubes, makes you a snitch?

fightclub's happy meal is in serious need to additional fries.

Baby Lee 06-26-2007 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
I'm on the side of those who think ...

1) This guy is the biggest dipstick of all times.

The phrase you're looking for is Cu-nt muscle.

Frazod 06-26-2007 03:55 PM

Joke or not, this guy is either (a) a pathetic thieving piece of shit, or (b) a pathetic lying attention whore piece of shit. Either way, it would be nice if he no longer blighted the BB.

I'd start a banning poll, but I assume the usual suspects would, as always, rise to the defense of even this boil on the ass of humanity, so I guess I won't bother.

MOhillbilly 06-26-2007 03:55 PM

good for you fightclub.

MOhillbilly 06-26-2007 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
Joke or not, this guy is either (a) a pathetic thieving piece of shit, or (b) a pathetic lying attention whore piece of shit. Either way, it would be nice if he no longer blighted the BB.

I'd start a banning poll, but I assume the usual suspects would, as always, rise to the defense of even this boil on the ass of humanity, so I guess I won't bother.

good god youre a puss.

Frazod 06-26-2007 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly
good god youre a puss.

I see you're a fan of his. Perhaps you could sell him a pitbull, you knuckledragging jerkoff.

sedated 06-26-2007 03:57 PM

this place is worse than an old woman's sewing circle.

some guy posts a BS story about lifting a laptop, and jackasses here have an aneurism from rage, and actually call the store and police department.

its the internet, people.

not real like TV.

MOhillbilly 06-26-2007 03:59 PM

Quote:

I see you're a fan of his. Perhaps you could sell him a pitbull, you knuckledragging jerkoff.

or i could be like you and cry about it like a female.

MOhillbilly 06-26-2007 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated
this place is worse than an old woman's sewing circle.

some guy posts a BS story about lifting a laptop, and jackasses here have an aneurism from rage, and actually call the store and police department.

its the internet, people.

not real like TV.

shhhhh.

hahaha

Frazod 06-26-2007 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly
or i could be like you and cry about it like a female.

Shouldn't you be out fucking some barnyard animal right now?

convict1983 06-26-2007 04:09 PM

Quote:

Shouldn't you be out fucking some barnyard animal right now?

Wow you are pathetic little man. You havent even met me yet you are steaming with anger over the internet. Thats just sad but its funny on my part. ROFL

You sounded like the biggest queer too. "I could start a poll..." ROFL :banghead: yeah go ahead and do that. After you are done with that, go play in the traffic.

crazycoffey 06-26-2007 04:12 PM

Quote:

Wow you are pathetic little man. You havent even met me yet you are steaming with anger over the internet. Thats just sad but its funny on my part. ROFL

You sounded like the biggest queer too. "I could start a poll..." ROFL :banghead: yeah go ahead and do that. After you are done with that, go play in the traffic.

You're a spineless worm

Direckshun 06-26-2007 04:13 PM

Quote:

You're actually 24?

FAX 06-26-2007 04:13 PM

Quote:

I think this one might surprise you, Mr. frazod.

FAX

Delano 06-26-2007 04:13 PM

Quote:

You know what is funny on my part? How about the fact that your thick-browed, neanderthal-like skull can't even follow the simple conversation of an internet thread?

The fact that you took a jab meant for someone else personally further implies your attention whorishness.

Frazod 06-26-2007 04:14 PM

Quote:

I'm sorry, I just don't typically associate with scum. And I don't particularly like this place being infested by scum. Nor do I find humor in thievery, real or imagined. Apparently I'd have to be some sort of doped-up trailer trash to find that amusing, so I'm rather pleased that I don't.

Any questions?

crazycoffey 06-26-2007 04:16 PM

Quote:

I'm sorry, I just don't typically associate with scum. And I don't particularly like this place being infested by scum. Nor do I find humor in thievery, real or imagined. Apparently I'd have to be some sort of doped-up trailer trash to find that amusing, so I'm rather pleased that I don't.

Any questions?

Ditto.

convict1983 06-26-2007 04:16 PM

Close to 42,000 posts?! Damn, you must live on here. I can see why you have such anger now LOL.

crazycoffey 06-26-2007 04:17 PM

Quote:

Close to 42,000 posts?! Damn, you must live on here. I can see why you have such anger now LOL.

And, how are you certain he's angry?

Stewie 06-26-2007 04:18 PM

Quote:

It's apparent your a genious, dickthrob.