ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   If Marty Chokes... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108038)

PastorMikH 01-09-2005 12:44 AM

Just curious here, who else has been PM'd tonight?

Mosbonian 01-09-2005 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
That is for a normal sober driving thread...for this classic we need to kick it up a notch for you brother...

http://completewasteoftime.blogs.com...mp%20juice.jpg

Now that's funny....ROFL :clap:

mmaddog

Michael Michigan 01-09-2005 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Michigan
pillowbiter football? That's rather bigoted...

Oh flag football.

;)

Carry on soldier.

Don't ask--don't tell.

Michael Michigan 01-09-2005 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH

Not I.

I'm just a lowly grunt that wants some pie.

Phobia 01-09-2005 12:47 AM

Quote:

Heh heh. I got a couple. I've just been responding "I'm a combat veteran - you should be ashamed".

Dude left some of his gear in Iraq and I don't think they're gonna replace at Battalion Supply.

Dartgod 01-09-2005 12:47 AM

Quote:

Not me. Perhaps i can be a little more disrespectful.

Mosbonian 01-09-2005 12:47 AM

Quote:

pillowbiter football? That's rather bigoted...

No...No.....you got the wrong letter that was left out.....it's PFLAG football....it's Co-ed.

mmaddog

Iowanian 01-09-2005 12:47 AM

You hosers could have some pie.........Hair Pie......but I'm guessing it'll cost you all a hundo, since you're internet people.

Rain Man 01-09-2005 12:47 AM

Quote:

Let me guess. It was addressed to phobia, but misdelivered?

As for me, I never get any mail, other than pie ads.

chiefsfan1963 01-09-2005 12:48 AM

Quote:

If you watch the games that is...

that's funny! you know I watch every game. but keep pressing my buttons. i know you are enjoying it.

P.S. I know earlier during the season I said I would not watch any of the games, but did you honestly believe I would?

|Zach| 01-09-2005 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefsfan1963
P.S. I know earlier during the season I said I would not watch any of the games, but did you honestly believe I would?

You got me there...I disregard everything you say I have no idea why I gave any credibility to that single post...what a fool I was.

Rain Man 01-09-2005 12:52 AM

I wonder if Marty is a combat veteran. That would explain some things.

Iowanian 01-09-2005 12:53 AM

As much as I'm hating to see the cannonball-a-thon, there is some twisted part of my character that is wanting to post a picture of Kellen Winslow Jr.

Subliminal advertising at work here? Dammit Kevin

tk13 01-09-2005 12:57 AM

This thread is like Ghostbusters II where the pink mood slime gets all over everybody and they get all pissed off... I'm just waiting for somebody to put it on the Statue of Liberty to save this thread....

Rain Man 01-09-2005 12:57 AM

I take a strong stand against the Plague that Is subliminal advErtising.

Dave Lane 01-09-2005 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
I wonder if Marty is a combat veteran. That would explain some things.

You're right, but then theres Lin Elliot, Paul Hackett, Bono, Elvis could there be a common thread here? All combat veterans perhaps?

Dave

chiefsfan1963 01-09-2005 12:59 AM

Quote:

You got me there...I disregard everything you say I have no idea why I gave any credibility to that single post...what a fool I was.

i forgive you.
:)

|Zach| 01-09-2005 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
This thread is like Ghostbusters II where the pink mood slime gets all over everybody and they get all pissed off... I'm just waiting for somebody to put it on the Statue of Liberty to save this thread....

http://dorp.fantasyhosting.de/Filme/...ters2fluss.jpg

Dave Lane 01-09-2005 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod
Not me. Perhaps i can be a little more disrespectful.

Didn't work for me...

Dave

Dartgod 01-09-2005 01:02 AM

I still haven't got a PM nor any pie. I'm either going to bed or post a "Goodbye, I'm leaving forever" thread.

Iowanian 01-09-2005 01:03 AM

I guess this might be a good time to tell you all that I hacked into KCJ's account tonight, and was just fuggin with you.

Phobia 01-09-2005 01:03 AM

Quote:

I still haven't got a PM nor any pie. I'm either going to bed or post a "Goodbye, I'm leaving forever" thread.

I refuse to sleep or bathe until I get my pie.

Rain Man 01-09-2005 01:04 AM

Quote:

Sorry. PM privileges are only for combat veterans, as is pie.

PastorMikH 01-09-2005 01:04 AM

Quote:

Yeah, I think it's about time to crash myself. Looks like the fireworks are over for the night.

Phobia 01-09-2005 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
I guess this might be a good time to tell you all that I hacked into KCJ's account tonight, and was just fuggin with you.

Dude - the apology thread will contain a much better excuse. Pull up a chair and grab a beverage. It's coming any minute.

Rain Man 01-09-2005 01:05 AM

Boy, this was fun. I have to go now, but we really should do this more often.

Fairplay 01-09-2005 01:06 AM

Quote:

Yeah, I think it's about time to crash myself. Looks like the fireworks are over for the night.

Looks like i missed the fireworks. :(

tk13 01-09-2005 01:07 AM

Quote:

Your love.... is lifting me higher... HIIIIIIIGHER...

Phobia 01-09-2005 01:07 AM

I lied. BronzeMedalWinner has gone to sleep for 20 minutes with his weapon at his side. It may be some time before the apology thread is posted.

Fairplay 01-09-2005 01:09 AM

Who was the ass in this thread, pray tell?

PastorMikH 01-09-2005 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay
Looks like i missed the fireworks. :(

Trust me, this thread is definetly worth re-reading. All 190+ posts of it.

BTW, I even read a bit of it to the wife and she was pretty suprised at some of the comments made.

Fairplay 01-09-2005 01:10 AM

Quote:

Trust me, this thread is definetly worth re-reading. All 190+ posts of it.

BTW, I even read a bit of it to the wife and she was pretty suprised at some of the comments made.

Should be interesting reading. I can't wait.

Phobia 01-09-2005 01:12 AM

Quote:

Who was the ass in this thread, pray tell?

Well, some of it was me.

If you only knew KCJ's history. His craziness goes back 8 years. Each and EVERY time he's challenged, he plays the Army card (and has for 8 years). I think it's the only card he has. Truthfully, he has the God card, too. When he's not playing the soldier/veteran card, he's playing the God card.

Fairplay 01-09-2005 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCJohnny
You and Michael Moore can join Oliver Stoned as true defendersof the republic.

I've been there. You are just a bunch of digital keys posting blather on the www because you can....

My tax money supports the soilders dude. Without me well............

Fairplay 01-09-2005 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Combat Veteran
Well, some of it was me.

If you only knew KCJ's history. His craziness goes back 8 years. Each and EVERY time he's challenged, he plays the Army card (and has for 8 years). I think it's the only card he has.

I figured out it was him very quickly.

SPchief 01-09-2005 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian

I call :BS:

:evil:

Fairplay 01-09-2005 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMax
ROFL Go Chargers!!! :thumb:

MadMax you are back! Im in heaven again!

Michael Michigan 01-09-2005 01:14 AM

Quote:

Well, some of it was me.

If you only knew KCJ's history. His craziness goes back 8 years. Each and EVERY time he's challenged, he plays the Army card (and has for 8 years). I think it's the only card he has. Truthfully, he has the God card, too. When he's not playing the soldier/veteran card, he's playing the God card.

Has it really been 8 years?

Iowanian 01-09-2005 01:15 AM

Quote:

I lied. BronzeMedalWinner has gone to sleep for 20 minutes with his weapon at his side. It may be some time before the apology thread is posted.

I hope thats the case.......instead of being pushed over the line, just as a kid spilled some Koolaide on the new carpet.

Phobia 01-09-2005 01:16 AM

Quote:

I think so. 7 or 8. He posted the year he arrived over at the star's BB a couple days ago. It was either 96 or 97.

go bo 01-09-2005 01:18 AM

Quote:

time flies when you're having fun... :p :rolleyes: :jester:

Fairplay 01-09-2005 01:19 AM

Quote:

Put the %$#@!&* body armor on, do your year in Iraq and then come talk to me. Until then, blah blah blah your way to irrelevence!

Dude, its cool that you fought for your country and all that. I (we) as Americans respect that. But everyone has there own calling. Me for one, had no intention of joining. But others who do, i respect. Most that i knew never fought in combat. It was peace time. Thats cool. But those who do, you joined and fight for our country. We respect that. I won't bend over and suck you off for it. Damn! What do you expect!

Michael Michigan 01-09-2005 01:19 AM

Quote:

I think so. 7 or 8. He posted the year he arrived over at the star's BB a couple days ago. It was either 96 or 97.

Time flies when you're a combat veteran.

Dave Lane 01-09-2005 01:19 AM

Quote:

I do have to say he wasn't as bad back then. A little weird but not nearly as bad. This latest re-emergence has been truly pitiable.

Dave

Phobia 01-09-2005 01:21 AM

'nite gents. Somebody cover my 6 - k?

the Talking Can 01-09-2005 01:21 AM

in all serious, I honestly believe we'll read about Johhny killing someone someday...something in the wars has scarred him badly....I feel sorry for those closest to him who have to endure his clinical paranoia and delusions on
a daily basis...they deserve some medals (and pie....sorry, I had to)

Fairplay 01-09-2005 01:21 AM

Quote:

I used to play paintball, so I know how Johnny feels. War is tough, and it changes us.

I was terrible in paintball. I was owned. I ended up selling all my paintgear stuff.

Michael Michigan 01-09-2005 01:22 AM

Quote:

'nite gents. Somebody cover my 6 - k?

I got your back soldier.

For about 5 more minutes.

Fairplay 01-09-2005 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoo\/er
Maybe because you are attacking everyone on the thread and instead of taking your lumps your throwing shit like an angry monkey.

Monkeys are known for throwing their poop.

teedubya 01-09-2005 01:24 AM

Hey Johnny... just shoot your PC. It will do you good.

I was a Russian Linguist in the Army during the Cold War, and I have seen some idiotic fukcs... and this KCJ... takes the cake. Please Please... take a bullet for your country.

Fairplay 01-09-2005 01:26 AM

Quote:

YOU???? a MAN of GOD??? How dare you??? I acted as a representative of Christ in a Muslim Land under the tyrranny of terrorists and you mock me? You must give account of this to Jesus, and may he be gracious to you. You are gravely mistaken. The days when I sacrificed sleep to support ministry on the battlefield are more tha you will EVER know. What a cheap shot. :shake:

Damn dude. You were doing your duty. You signed up didn't you? Serve your country but don't expect all you countrymen to kneel before you because you did. Jeez.

Fairplay 01-09-2005 01:28 AM

Quote:

Go ahead and join John Kerry and Jane Fonda as the people attacking vets while sitting at home and mocking the war. You know waht your legacy will be.

We are not mocking the war dude. It has nothing to do with that.

Fairplay 01-09-2005 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown
Hey, thanks for serving our Country and all - I appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Digital Key Posting Blatherer

PS - Why don't you make yourself useful and fix me a turkey pot pie, bitch.........

Thats funny CHI-Town. ROFL

Fairplay 01-09-2005 01:31 AM

Quote:

Not ONE of you people has been over there and fought for America in the GWOT and yet you glibly attack a true vet with hollow accusations based on worthless values. Fine. As a uniformed sevicemember and combat vet, I know now how hollow and empty your support of us in harm's way actually is. Thanks for revealing your shallow patriotism for what it really is.

He is going over the deep end.............. :shake:

Demonpenz 01-09-2005 01:33 AM

without going through the entire thread it looks like there was alot of banter about the jets game today. I can't believe marty choked again

Rausch 01-09-2005 01:34 AM

Quote:

My tax money supports the soilders dude. Without me well............

Not to take sides, but that's incredibly weak...

Fairplay 01-09-2005 01:37 AM

Quote:

I intend to remind everyone much more frequently, now. It is an injustice to veterans everywhere that more people aren't aware of my distinguished service to our country.

I agree. I've learned my lesson. I say something to those i see have fought for our country sometimes. That is the general attitude of our nation. But im not going to agree with everything you say or do because you did. WTF?

tk13 01-09-2005 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz
without going through the entire thread it looks like there was alot of banter about the jets game today. I can't believe marty choked again

Eh, there's a lot of banter about the game, but not in this thread... you're better off going to the game thread or one of the other threads.

Fairplay 01-09-2005 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
Not to take sides, but that's incredibly weak...

True. But not everyone joins the service. Did you? Ummm, no. So you need weapons, food and all. Im saying respect those who joined. If you didn't join, support them, I.E. tax dollars. And through verbal support.
And when they are at war.

JazzzLovr 01-09-2005 01:42 AM

Quote:

My money is on a post blaming the ingestion of mouse dung.

Or maybe he'll just start misspelling lots of words, then come back in the morning and explain that he was drunk tonight.

tk13 01-09-2005 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazzzLovr
Or maybe he'll just start misspelling lots of words, then come back in the morning and explain that he was drunk tonight.

Yeah, you would know, WOULDN'T YOU? :p

Demonpenz 01-09-2005 01:50 AM

he mispelled the words because a rat chewed off his index finger while in the VC prison camp

Phobia 01-09-2005 02:11 AM

Quote:

I agree. I've learned my lesson. I say something to those i see have fought for our country sometimes. That is the general attitude of our nation. But im not going to agree with everything you say or do because you did. WTF?

Hi, it's me - Phobia. I've resumed my post. As a Combat Veteran, I can't sleep knowing that civilians require my almighty protection. I was tossing and turning and opted to place myself back on duty as the protector.

Rain Man 01-09-2005 02:14 AM

Quote:

True. But not everyone joins the service. Did you? Ummm, no. So you need weapons, food and all. Im saying respect those who joined. If you didn't join, support them, I.E. tax dollars. And through verbal support.
And when they are at war.

And don't forget, our tax dollars pay for the Gee Pie Bill, which allows all veterans to go to pastry chef college for free.

Phobia 01-09-2005 02:16 AM

Quote:

And don't forget, our tax dollars pay for the Gee Pie Bill, which allows all veterans to go to pastry chef college for free.

You're wrong. I paid $100 a month out of my first 12 paychecks to the Gee Pie Bill and have yet to accept any pie. I think my eligibility to accept pie ran out last week, too. :(

Rain Man 01-09-2005 02:19 AM

That's just not right. They should give you a break, since you're a combat veteran and all.

Otter 01-09-2005 02:31 AM

On a side-note: Hey Fairplay - You're allowed to type more than a small paragraph on your posts instead of creating 5 consecutive different ones.

Hehe, this is funny.

Ultra Peanut 01-09-2005 03:14 AM

Quote:

That would make the two of us a Band of Brothers, then.

Can I play drums in this band? I used to play loads of Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear.

Ultra Peanut 01-09-2005 03:16 AM

I got shot in the buttocks.

Ultra Peanut 01-09-2005 03:28 AM

Quote:

Whatever happened to "We couldn't be successful without all of the hard-working taxpayers back home who are working hard to supply us with all of this great equipment."? If you were a running back, I bet you wouldn't acknowledge your offensive line.

Super exceptional numbah one posting!

elvomito 01-09-2005 03:34 AM

tee ****in hee

Ultra Peanut 01-09-2005 03:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Monkeys are known for throwing their poop.

Rausch 01-09-2005 04:00 AM

This thread has gone from chest thumping to "I pay taxes, I contribute to everything!"

Wait, I guess they're kind of the same thing...

Manila-Chief 01-09-2005 04:07 AM

Quote:

Hi, it's me - Phobia. I've resumed my post. As a Combat Veteran, I can't sleep knowing that civilians require my almighty protection. I was tossing and turning and opted to place myself back on duty as the protector.

Hey, I helped integrate the U. of Ala. That was a dangerous tour of duty. We never knew what some redneck would do. Does that count????

This was a very amusing read!!! Thanks guys!!!

Rausch 01-09-2005 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manila-Chief
Hey, I helped integrate the U. of Ala. That was a dangerous tour of duty. We never knew what some redneck would do. Does that count????

This was a very amusing read!!! Thanks guys!!!

ROFL

Manila-Chief 01-09-2005 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
ROFL

But where is my pie? It's almost supper time here and I could use some about now!!!!!

Ultra Peanut 01-09-2005 04:37 AM

What kind of pie would you like?

Rausch 01-09-2005 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psicosis
What kind of pie would you like?

I highly recomend strawberry-rhubarb... :p

htismaqe 01-09-2005 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can
in all serious, I honestly believe we'll read about Johhny killing someone someday...something in the wars has scarred him badly....I feel sorry for those closest to him who have to endure his clinical paranoia and delusions on
a daily basis...they deserve some medals (and pie....sorry, I had to)

Sorry, but I think John had this problem long ago, and it's precisely WHY he joined the army.

He's one of those "hero" types.

the Talking Can 01-09-2005 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe
Sorry, but I think John had this problem long ago, and it's precisely WHY he joined the army.

He's one of those "hero" types.

oh.....but I still think he'll end up killing someone, he's super-freaky paranoid