ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Girlfriend Subject : WTF do i do ? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=107258)

royr17 12-27-2004 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
I'm not grumpy at all. I'm just setting the realism bar for my buddy, Roy. If he's gonna find a woman, he needs to be realistic about it. Having 5 women on the internet willing to chat with you doesn't mean anything. By those standards, I have 2 dozen women "fighting over me" right here on ChiefsPlanet. If I asked, I'm guessing at least half of them would even send a picture. If I painted a pathetic enough picture, I'm guessing an extremely generous young lady would even buy me a video game console. I dunno.

I'm suggesting the guy to discard 1 hour of his internet time each day and devote it to improving his body through running, biking, or some other strenuous activity that doesn't involve his fist and pecker. He's an adult now. I've known him on a personal level since he was 15. If his friends can't give him this kind of advice, who will?

Roy, you might find a young lady on the internet and you might not. I admire your determination. That's a helluva lot more than I can say for gochiefs. He's had at least one woman there for the taking and pussed out. I'd advise you to check out a personal fitness website and find somebody willing to help you sculpt your body. You're competing with guys your age and older for women your age. The girls your age have a large selection of men available to them. You need to give them the best package available, just like you would like to receive the best package you can gain. Not only that, but improving your health will be important for the long haul.

Gochiefs says he has better things in his life than woman, hmm i wonder what that could be MR. MEETPEAKER.

Phobia 12-27-2004 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royr17
Gochiefs says he has better things in his life than woman, hmm i wonder what that could be MR. MEETPEAKER.

This is your response to my well thought out and sincere post? Let's not deflect on gochiefs here. Let's talk about helping you find a woman. That's what this thread is about, right?

Iowanian 12-27-2004 06:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Yeah, well, you gave GoChiefs several threads full of advice and look at him. JUST LOOK AT HIM !!!!!

Skip Scores all the time

Thig Lyfe 12-27-2004 06:46 PM

Quote:

Ok guys i have encountered a little problem here, I have 4 girls in my life now fighting over me.

3 in Kentucky and 1 in Tennessee. All 4 really - I mean <b>really</b> - do like me. They like <i>everything</i> about me. But I dont know what to do, I mean i really like all 4 of them except for 1.

2 of the girls are from Louisville, KY, one is very hot and the other is so so, than theres one from Paducah that is hot, and the one from Tennessee is not so hot.

So I come to you guys for advice again. WTF Do I Do on this Matter ?

damn, playa! you gotta get all up in dat shit, man! sound like you got some fine lookin women in yo greezy. dude, do 4 at 1 time and then hold a rose ceremony, bizzatch!

bricks 12-27-2004 06:54 PM

Hey royr17,

do you ever wear axe bodyspray? If you don't, I'd recommend it. A few women have told me they love axe. So if you go on dates with these girls, you need something to make yourself look good, smell good, axe is always an option. It may make them attracted to you like magnets, you never know. that's always a good thing isn't it?

ChiefsFire 12-27-2004 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks
Hey royr17,

do you ever wear axe bodyspray? If you don't, I'd recommend it. A few women have told me they love axe. So if you go on dates with these girls, you need something to make yourself look good, smell good, axe is always an option. It may make them attracted to you like magnets, you never know. that's always a good thing isn't it?

soap works the same way and its cheaper :thumb:

royr17 12-27-2004 06:59 PM

Quote:

This is your response to my well thought out and sincere post? Let's not deflect on gochiefs here. Let's talk about helping you find a woman. That's what this thread is about, right?

Yes, it is.

Iowanian 12-27-2004 07:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I know what it will be like if Gochiefs ever does get laid.......let Iowanian set the mood for you all

Iowanian 12-27-2004 07:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hell..........Gaz still scores with his own engineer'd marital aid

ChiefsFire 12-27-2004 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
I know what it will be like if Gochiefs ever does get laid.......let Iowanian set the mood for you all

i did a carnie chick once..

the bearded lady...

ummmmmm i think it was
the beardedlady...

Iowanian 12-27-2004 07:12 PM

what in the Heln were you thinking, man?!

royr17 12-27-2004 07:22 PM

Quote:

Hell..........Gaz still scores with his own engineer'd marital aid
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attac...id=35820&stc=1

Ok I didnt see that, I know i just did not see that. Did I see that ? :shake: :rolleyes:

Phobia 12-27-2004 07:23 PM

Quote:

Brutal.

ChiefsFire 12-27-2004 07:26 PM

Quote:

Ok I didnt see that, I know i just did not see that. Did I see that ? :shake: :rolleyes:

yeah ummmm

those are called breasts..
be gentle with them

NO PURPLENURPLES...at least not on the first date

royr17 12-27-2004 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manfire
yeah ummmm

those are called breasts..
be gentle with them

NO PURPLENURPLES...at least not on the first date

I know I was kidding about it man.

Frazod 12-27-2004 08:23 PM

I'll assume someone else has already said this, but my advice is going for the one with the biggest tits. :thumb:

ChiefsFire 12-27-2004 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
I'll assume someone else has already said this, but my advice is going for the one with the biggest tits. :thumb:

heyyyyyyyy

good call :drool:

CosmicPal 12-27-2004 08:27 PM

1. Where did you meet these girls?

If you met them online- forget about it. Go out and meet someone in person- you'll establish a deeper relationship that way.

2. You don't need 4 chicks- particularly when the nearest one is an hour and half away...WTF, don't you have any gals in your own neighborhood?

Trust me on this- I have a history of dating multiple women at the same time. I don't do it anymore for the last time, in 2000, I was dating two gals of whom I both considered marriage material. A year later- they both found out. I was living with one at the time and she rightfully kicked me out. Needless to say, I was devastated. I didn't date two gals out of "coolness" I did it because I was insecure enough to believe one of them would dump me and I would have the other to fall back upon. It's stupid.

That was the only event- it all started back in high school when I dated 4 girls myself- all from different Shawnee Mission high schools- well, dumbazz here goes to a party- and wouldn't you know it- they all show up. Needless to say- I was the highlight of the party that night. I should have learned my lesson then, but my own insecurities keep me from dating a single gal.

You need to make the conscious decision to find the one person you want out of the group- and simply go for it. The ability to accept responsibility, is the measure of man.

KS Smitty 12-27-2004 09:40 PM

Follow your heart...
and NOTHING else.

At least til you get it whittled down. It's not which one likes you best but which one do you like to BE with most. IMHO.

Slayer Diablo 12-27-2004 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS Smitty
Follow your heart...
and NOTHING else.

At least til you get it whittled down. It's not which one likes you best but which one do you like to BE with most. IMHO.

Good advice, but easier said than done. Remember, following one's heart is often confused with following one's hormones.

KS Smitty 12-27-2004 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slayer Diablo
Good advice, but easier said than done. Remember, following one's heart is often confused with following one's hormones.

If the only reason ya wanna boink her is because she has big titties, a nice ass or purty lips then it's not your heart. :thumb:

Rausch 12-27-2004 10:58 PM

Quote:

ROFL

http://www.pgc.sk/pgktn.files/Tiger%20Woods.jpg

Frazod 12-27-2004 11:33 PM

Here's a piece of advice from a married guy who knows the score.

If any of these four actually ENJOYS giving blowjobs, stick with her. Because if you marry one who doesn't, good look ever getting another one (or at least a decent one) after you've said I DO. :#

2bikemike 12-27-2004 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
Here's a piece of advice from a married guy who knows the score.

If any of these four actually ENJOYS giving blowjobs, stick with her. Because if you marry one who doesn't, good look ever getting another one (or at least a decent one) after you've said I DO. :#

Damn Fraz thats too bad. Maybe you should get your wife Dr. Lauras new book "The Proper Care and Feeding of a Husband"

Rain Man 12-27-2004 11:52 PM

I presume that you've already received this advice, but this is a perfect example of an issue that can be solved with a videotaped game of naked twister.

ChiefsFire 12-27-2004 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
I presume that you've already received this advice, but this is a perfect example of an issue that can be solved with a videotaped game of naked twister.

i was thinking of a game of fully clothed upwords....but whatever tickles ur pickle

Phobia 12-27-2004 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man

You may wish to clarify this for Roy or you may end up in receipt of the family portrait they have hanging over the mantel.

http://www.enjoy-mp3.co.uk/images/pr...arge/B-589.jpg

ChiefsFire 12-27-2004 11:58 PM

Quote:

You may wish to clarify this for Roy or you may end up in receipt of the family portrait they have hanging over the mantel.

aaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhh

the one on the right is Psi and his skidmark undies

2bikemike 12-28-2004 12:01 AM

Quote:

You sure thats not the gals that are vying for young Roys attention? Winner takes all!

Over-Head 12-28-2004 08:52 AM

That twister pic IS JUST WRONG!! :shake:

Skip Towne 12-28-2004 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Over-Head
That twister pic IS JUST WRONG!! :shake:

Yes, yes it is.

beavis 12-28-2004 11:40 AM

Quote:

That ain't right.

beavis 12-28-2004 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Yes, yes it is.

That's one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.

badgirl 12-28-2004 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFire
aaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhh

the one on the right is Psi and his skidmark undies

ROFL ROFL rep

Earthling 12-28-2004 12:38 PM

W/O reading all the other posts, my advise would be for you to marry the one girl out of the four that you don't like real well. You'll be years ahead in your marraige right off the start.

stumppy 12-28-2004 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Codger
W/O reading all the other posts, my advise would be for you to marry the one girl out of the four that you don't like real well. You'll be years ahead in your marraige right off the start.

Or better yet just buy her a house then never talk to her again.
Start to finish all in one move.

badgirl 12-28-2004 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy
Or better yet just buy her a house then never talk to her again.
Start to finish all in one move.

Better yet, buy her a house and then move out. she gets the best of both worlds ROFL

royr17 01-02-2005 07:06 PM

I have very good news guys, im going on a date come this coming Saturday with a girl named Stephanie and the awesome thing too is that she has a tongue ring. OH YEA !!!

ck_IN 01-02-2005 07:09 PM

Ah yes nothing says class in a woman like piercings. When I see a woman with a tongue piercing I always have to wonder where that mouth has been. Then I quickly thank God for my wife.

Iowanian 01-02-2005 07:10 PM

Thats great III.

You'd better bring along a wetnap in case your little dude pukes on your curlys if she touches your hand.

Baby steps.........You're still a little ways off from hearing bad disco music in the background as you knock on her the door at her house to fix the plumbing of her and her bi-curious cousin.

ROYC75 01-02-2005 07:14 PM

Quote:

I have very good news guys, im going on a date come this coming Saturday with a girl named Stephanie and the awesome thing too is that she has a tongue ring. OH YEA !!!

Nothing to get excited about ! :shake:

royr17 01-02-2005 07:16 PM

I would say why its a good reason to get excited about but i cant ... :)

Iowanian 01-02-2005 07:16 PM

III,

Just out of curiosity.......why is it exciting if a girl has a tongue ring?

Is it the Clicking when she talks that turns you on, or the her slurred speech like she's had a stroke?

ChiTown 01-02-2005 07:26 PM

Quote:

III,

Is it the Clicking when she talks that turns you on, or the her slurred speech like she's had a stroke?

I'd guess he's excited about the prospect of how it's going to feel when she's running that bead across his helmet. Just a hunch........

ROYC75 01-02-2005 07:27 PM

Quote:

I would say why its a good reason to get excited about but i cant ... :)

OK, go for it, just remember this , experence is the best teacher ! ROFL

Iowanian 01-02-2005 07:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
yeah Chi........III really makes me think of a "stuff the meatcicle into her uvula on the first date"kinda guy to me......

This close to the holiday season, I can't help but think of Ralphie and remind III not to shoot her eye out.

ChiTown 01-02-2005 07:43 PM

Quote:

yeah Chi........III really makes me think of a "stuff the meatcicle into her uvula on the first date"kinda guy to me......

This close to the holiday season, I can't help but think of Ralphie and remind III not to shoot her eye out.

ROFL LMMFAO ROFL

Iowanian 01-02-2005 07:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
III takes Steph down to the YMCA for a predate dip in the ho'tub.

royr17 01-02-2005 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown
I'd guess he's excited about the prospect of how it's going to feel when she's running that bead across his helmet. Just a hunch........

Hmm, you never know you may just be right. But me and her are going out on our 1st date Saturday and I cant wait and wish that Saturday would get here quicker then any other day.

Slayer Diablo 01-02-2005 09:49 PM

Quote:

III,

Maybe she's made the ring's gauge so big that someone can stick their tongue through the hole when she takes it out.

royr17 01-02-2005 10:33 PM

Mods PLZ delete the pic of my girl that someone has quoted on here on the planet, i felt bad about posting it, and i want to get if off of here.

royr17 01-02-2005 11:16 PM

Thanks ChiTown for deleting. Wheres Slayer at ? I hope we could get him to delete too.

Eleazar 01-02-2005 11:20 PM

Quote:

... the awesome thing too is that she has a tongue ring.

overrated.

Rausch 01-02-2005 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise
overrated.

Not if she eats Ice first...YOWZA... :)

royr17 01-02-2005 11:39 PM

Mods delete the other quote plz by Slayer ...

Valiant 01-03-2005 12:51 AM

Quote:

looks like taco with long hair..

Hammock Parties 01-03-2005 12:52 AM

At least III's standards aren't too high.

Hitch your wagon to a leaf, Roy.

royr17 01-03-2005 12:57 AM

Goatcheese you expect me to take advice from a guy that would rather watch football then get laid ?

Hammock Parties 01-03-2005 12:57 AM

Quote:

Goatcheese you expect me to take advice from a guy that would rather watch football then get laid ?

I'm not offering any advice...go get her, slugger!

royr17 01-03-2005 12:57 AM

Man you are gonna die a virgin and i hate to feel sorry for you but i do cause your never gonna get anyone if you dont quit worshipping the chiefs so much.

Damn man.

royr17 01-03-2005 01:00 AM

I plan on doing that, and thats exactly why im not wasting any time on meeting her, thank god the jayhawks dont play saturday cause i'd just have to miss that game cause im not gonna miss meeting her.

Hammock Parties 01-03-2005 01:04 AM

Quote:

I plan on doing that, and thats exactly why im not wasting any time on meeting her, thank god the jayhawks dont play saturday cause i'd just have to miss that game cause im not gonna miss meeting her.

Motoring
What's your price for flight
You've got him in your sight
And driving thru the night
Motoring
What's your price for flight
In finding mister right
You'll be alright tonight

Hammock Parties 01-03-2005 01:06 AM

Quote:

Man you are gonna die a virgin

Virgins automatically get into heaven and become Class A-1 Angels. All the naughty Chiefsplaneteers are gonna get some serious payback when I get my wings.

Fairplay 01-03-2005 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoatCheese
Virgins automatically get into heaven and become Class A-1 Angels. All the naughty Chiefsplaneteers are gonna get some serious payback when I get my wings.

The scripture according to Goatcheese.

Fairplay 01-03-2005 01:33 AM

Quote:

ok.

Hammock Parties 01-03-2005 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay
The scripture according to Goatcheese.

And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to moderate, and ban my accounts. And you shall know my name is GOCHIEFS, when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

Fairplay 01-03-2005 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks
Hey royr17,

Nothing like over doing ANY cologne to make you smell overwhelming.

Fairplay 01-03-2005 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoatCheese
And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to moderate, and ban my accounts. And you shall know my name is GOCHIEFS, when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

That would make me make you a moderator if i were in charge.

Fairplay 01-03-2005 01:42 AM

Quote:

Don't be staring at her tongue ring through the date like a noob. Tell her that tongue rings aren't all they are cracked up to be. That will make her live up to your expectations if things work out. :thumb:

Fairplay 01-03-2005 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ümlaüt
arent you the dude asking how to **** a chick a few months back?

The one and the same.

Fairplay 01-03-2005 01:46 AM

Quote:

Slayer, you need to check out the reputation thread. Gochiefs has a challenge for you. I got a twelver on you, so you better not disappoint.

Ummmm, whats the challange?

Fairplay 01-03-2005 01:47 AM

Quote:

I mean 2 are named Jessica, 1 is Alexis, and 1 more is Stephanie.

Date the two named Jessica, at least you won't screw up calling them the wrong name.

Fairplay 01-03-2005 01:50 AM

Quote:

Dude - one step at a time. Try getting her phone number first. Mizzou5 speaks the truth. Act like you're doing her the favor or you're really screwed. You might also take up a hobby like jogging or something. Seriously. I'm not saying this to be mean, but you've really packed on the meat in the 4 years I've known you. I know some of it is medication, but you can do something to counter it. Chicks dig a muscular guy. Use some of your free time to develop your body. Then it's a lot easier to meet chicks.

Yeah, work out your body instead of your fingers on this forum dude!

Fairplay 01-03-2005 01:50 AM

Quote:

This is great, I just had another girl join the list, now its up to 5.

You're a stud.

Fairplay 01-03-2005 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach
So Royr, my best advice is to at least find the one that you can appreciate, since it shouldn't be a "total" knockout type of a looks, but more of her personality, her character, and most importantly, her heart.

She's got a nice personality types. :shake:

Fairplay 01-03-2005 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl
Where do you live? I noticed the towns you mention is close to my hometown. I lived in Bristol TN. My son and his dad lives in Harlan,KY. I therefore say go for the TN girl, she may not be the hottest as you say, but I bet she will be the best at "everything". :thumb: :p

She can give you a "gummy" like a pro.

Fairplay 01-03-2005 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
If you have not met them in person you have no list. You need to start actually meeting women in your local area. Good luck III

Anotherwards, don't count your chicken's (chicks) until they hatch. (meet them).

Slayer Diablo 01-03-2005 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay
She's got a nice personality types. :shake:

There are some incredibly gorgeous girls with good personalities out there...unfortunately, it seems that III isn't choosing them.

Slayer Diablo 01-03-2005 12:04 PM

Quote:

Thanks ChiTown for deleting. Wheres Slayer at ? I hope we could get him to delete too.

There ya go...sorry about not deleting it sooner, but I had signed off for the night by then.

Oh, and III, the ONLY time you should even think of going out with a girl you met on the internet is when a good friend of yours was the one who introduced you and she's a local....and even that can cause some screwed up problems.

Iowanian 01-03-2005 12:08 PM

how many dates have you been on Slayer?

I'm not bashing, but you're not exactly casanova last time I heard your lovelife trials.......