ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs "All-star" officiating crew for Rams-Chiefs game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318945)

Mecca 11-19-2018 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 13905368)
The first 8 minutes was pretty close to the ending of the Raiders came...where no matter what happened, the refs were going to fulfill their obligations.

It's got to the point where they are just inventing calls.....like the OPI with :37 seconds left against Denver yesterday.

Like another poster stated, if Mahomes wasnt on this team, I quit watching this. Kraft killed the NFL with the billion dollar advertising deal...and what we are witnessing is the long term ramification of when advertising revenue dictates outcomes....and is the top priority.

Bob Kraft brought that because it makes his market revelant which is how a team that was a bottom feeder for like 40 years is now a dynasty.

bobbything 11-19-2018 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13905332)
The NFL is like the mafia if you notice anyone who is an NFL employee, so you know ESPN, Fox, CBS etc will not bring up shit like this at all.

Eric Murray normally hitting dude..unsportsmanlike...Tyreek deuces, unsportsmanlike.....chokehold bodyslam on Mahomes is ok...jumping on him talking shit after a play is ok too...

It was very much a narrative of this is LA and they matter. They even showed the Rams fans in Mexico...no Chiefs fans.

This. So, so much this.

But I think the tide will turn. Once Bradyberger becomes one with the earth, I honestly believe that we, a collective of fans in podunk KC, will start getting some love from the NFL.

The media LOVES us. Loves us. That makes all the difference. If we win the SB this year, it’ll be in spite of the NFL amd because Mahomes skull-****s the rest of the league.

Iowanian 11-19-2018 11:50 PM

Someone hurry and post the ref winking at goff when Reid was yelling at him gif already...

Rain Man 11-19-2018 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13905289)
That's because it was so ridiculous it became a national story...this guys were close enough no one will remember it but us.

Chiefs get jobbed by refs to a big market team, this has only been happening since well fover.

The one on the "touchdown" wasn't really close. As soon as the play started, I assumed it was dead.

Mecca 11-19-2018 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbything (Post 13905393)
This. So, so much this.

But I think the tide will turn. Once Bradyberger becomes one with the earth, I honestly believe that we, a collective of fans in podunk KC, will start getting some love from the NFL.

The media LOVES us. Loves us. That makes all the difference. If we win the SB this year, it’ll be in spite of the NFL amd because Mahomes skull-****s the rest of the league.

Anymore I don't know if media love matters that much, the almighty dollar matters and guess what...there is an LA team in this division.

I said this in another thread, Reids Philly teams never got a ton of penalties matter of fact I'm pretty sure they were routinely one of the lowest penalized teams..

Know what's different..Philly is way bigger than KC so he isn't allowed to be as successful here...

BlackOp 11-19-2018 11:59 PM

Quote:

T

Eric Murray normally hitting dude..unsportsmanlike...

That call was ****ed...it was a normal NFL play. They were just inventing shit to start the game..

My mouth literally dropped on that one...just the brazen attempt to make penalties up.

You guys know how this works...these refs are actually going to be rewarded for this. If they tow the company line...they will get the big games.

bobbything 11-20-2018 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13905433)
Anymore I don't know if media love matters that much, the almighty dollar matters and guess what...there is an LA team in this division.

I said this in another thread, Reids Philly teams never got a ton of penalties matter of fact I'm pretty sure they were routinely one of the lowest penalized teams..

Know what's different..Philly is way bigger than KC so he isn't allowed to be as successful here...

Maybe...but he never had the built in superstardom that is Mahomes. Dude is for real. He fronted the Rams 21 points in the road and they still only won by 3.

Again, we may not win the SB this year, but we will eventually. The NFL cannot keep this QB down...

Unless we get the McCarthy experience here (God help us)

Mecca 11-20-2018 12:02 AM

I also like how there will always be people that are like "losers blame refs" "whining" you know why?

That is an awesome narrative the NFL wants out there so no one will question how horrible their refs are and how it's blatant what they are trying to do.

Am I suppose to magically believe that both LA teams rock the house after they were shit for years?

Mecca 11-20-2018 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbything (Post 13905469)
Maybe...but he never had the built in superstardom that is Mahomes. Dude is for real. He fronted the Rams 21 points in the road and they still only won by 3.

Again, we may not win the SB this year, but we will eventually. The NFL cannot keep this QB down...

Unless we get the McCarthy experience here (God help us)

Manning got 1 superbowl in Indy...1. Cause when he'd get to the playoffs he wasn't allowed to beat his big market rival...

Pray to god that some young QB doesn't become a star in a big market like Sam Darnold or something or we'll get jobbed.

BlackOp 11-20-2018 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13905480)

Am I suppose to magically believe that both LA teams rock the house after they were shit for years?

Like when the Raiders had the most 4th quarter comebacks when they were vying for a stadium in Vegas. They went 12-4. They have won 6 games since...in two years.

The patterns are there...just like the hype for the Chargers all off season. They didn't beat a single winning team last year...but now they are world beaters.

ARROW2 11-20-2018 12:20 AM

Done buying NFL gear.....They are full of shit. All sports is full of shit.

TomBarndtsTwin 11-20-2018 12:25 AM

The league got EXACTLY what they wanted tonight.

A big time shoot out with record breaking numbers by two young hot shot QB’s going down to the wire with the big market team coming out on top.

I don’t think the game was ‘rigged’, mind you, but if they wanted it to be they couldn’t have scripted it any better . . . .

#LAstrong or some shit like that

Mecca 11-20-2018 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 13905598)
Done buying NFL gear.....They are full of shit. All sports is full of shit.

It's far more of an entertainment product than it is a true competition, big money has made it that way.

Lets be real does anyone think that a dynasty forming in a small market without a big fan base is good for the NFL?

Someone give me a team that has been a dynasty in a small market in the last 20 years...I don't think it's some coincidence that all of the consistent performers are in massive markets.

Frazod 11-20-2018 12:28 AM

Quote:

The NFL is like the mafia if you notice anyone who is an NFL employee, so you know ESPN, Fox, CBS etc will not bring up shit like this at all.

Eric Murray normally hitting dude..unsportsmanlike...Tyreek deuces, unsportsmanlike.....chokehold bodyslam on Mahomes is ok...jumping on him talking shit after a play is ok too...

It was very much a narrative of this is LA and they matter. They even showed the Rams fans in Mexico...no Chiefs fans.

I remember a couple of occasions where the announcer in a game would be really pissed about a bad call and start to bitch about it, then stop mid-sentence and not mention it again. Undoubtedly somebody in charge told him to shut the **** up in through his earpiece.

They see the same shit we do, but they know who signs their checks.

Mecca 11-20-2018 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 13905631)
I remember a couple of occasions where the announcer in a game would be really pissed about a bad call and start to bitch about it, then stop mid-sentence and not mention it again. Undoubtedly somebody in charge told him to shut the **** up in through his earpiece.

They see the same shit we do, but they know who signs their checks.

Dude the NFL basically made ESPN get rid of their playmakers show that painted players in a bad light and basically dictates what they can talk about because ESPN shows 1 game a week...

Anything bad is said about the NFL and they immediately come out with threats like the mafia...

mr. tegu 11-20-2018 12:32 AM

I knew it was bad news when this was announced. Can anyone reading this thread watch that game and not be left wondering that there might be truth to these refs being brought in to purposely favor the Rams?

The Franchise 11-20-2018 12:33 AM

So much bullshit not called against the Rams.

Gotta get the Rams that win because of the fires and shooting.

Mecca 11-20-2018 12:35 AM

So much so that the NFL wanted the narrative so bad and to keep the Rams in the HFA race they moved the game out of Mexico...

Ron Swanson 11-20-2018 12:35 AM

Pretty strange that the announcers had nothing to say about the obvious false start on the Goff running TD, let alone the fact that he held like a mofo after the false start.

Mecca 11-20-2018 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron Swanson (Post 13905652)
Pretty strange that the announcers had nothing to say about the obvious false start on the Goff running TD, let alone the fact that he held like a mofo after the false start.

It's not strange...they want to keep their jobs.

BlackOp 11-20-2018 12:50 AM

Here is the false start on a Rams TD play...all-star crew?

https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/sta...ew-all-star%2F

I mean they throw 9 flags on KC in the first 7 minutes, some extremely ticky-tack...but dont notice something as glaring as this? How do you miss that? There is no other conclusion but this was deliberate.

Meh, no big deal. Just 7 points on a 3rd down in a 3 point win.

Rain Man 11-20-2018 12:57 AM

When they were replaying that "touchdown" afterwards, they wouldn't start at the beginning of the play. They'd only show it after Goff started running. Everyone knew that it was a gimme for the Rams.

BlackOp 11-20-2018 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13905720)
When they were replaying that "touchdown" afterwards, they wouldn't start at the beginning of the play. They'd only show it after Goff started running. Everyone knew that it was a gimme for the Rams.

THAT is how you know....it's an agenda.

So far KC's 2 losses...NE had 0 penalty yards...and this one, they just made up a bunch of shit to start and ignored crucial ones.

At this point..coupled with what they tried to do in the Chargers game, yesterday...I'm distancing myself from any SB aspirations for 2018. The NFL hand picked this crew...and they are getting roasted on twitter. Now the NFL will apologize and say keeping crews together is a better idea...while getting exactly what they wanted.

I dont want another PO loss that is dictated by the refs...I'd rather not even watch. The NFL has spoken...and KC isn't part of their plans.

Imon Yourside 11-20-2018 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 13905726)

So far KC's 2 losses...NE had 0 penalty yards...and this one, they just made up a bunch of shit to start and ignored crucial ones.

At this point..coupled with what they tried to do in the Chargers game, yesterday...I'm distancing myself from any SB aspirations for 2018. The NFL hand picked this crew...and they are getting roasted on twitter. Now the NFL will apologize and say keeping crews together is a better idea...while getting exactly what they wanted.

I dont want another PO loss that is dictated by the refs...I'd rather not even watch. The NFL has spoken...and KC isn't part of their plans.

I do not want to believe this, I really don't. :(

Why Not? 11-20-2018 01:09 AM

Quote:

I used to think you were an entertaining rambler(I don't even mean that in a bad way), after tonight I'm 100% on board with you. This shit's rigged at least to some extent. I do think KC will be in line to receive beneficial rigging one day soon. But not today and not this season

Imon Yourside 11-20-2018 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 13905742)
I used to think you were an entertaining rambler(I don't even mean that in a bad way), after tonight I'm 100% on board with you. This shit's rigged at least to some extent. I do think KC will be in line to receive beneficial rigging one day soon. But not today and not this season

We're a small market team, we might get our cup of coffee one day but there will always be a team that is pretty much as good as us and once they get the calls it obviously will swing in their favor. Not sure we'll ever get the calls that teams do against us.

BlackOp 11-20-2018 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 13905740)

I dont either...but's it's happened twice...both on a nationally televised game. It's a pattern...

That Chargers/Chiefs game is going to be a shit-show if LA has a shot at the division and a home PO game..

mr. tegu 11-20-2018 01:13 AM

"All-star" officiating crew for Rams-Chiefs game

The Chiefs have demonstrated an ability to overcome these atrocious calls against them. I suspect the calls against us will become ever more blatant to ensure the desired outcome is achieved.

I think that’s why tonight’s game was so terrible on the first drive and persisted throughout, especially with false starts not being called. They couldn’t leave it up to the Rams and as long as the announcers don’t say anything the average fan with no rooting interest will ever know or suspect anything.

Bump 11-20-2018 01:13 AM

Quote:

and both games were lost by 3 points and I believe both games had 3 or 3.5 point spreads.

dlphg9 11-20-2018 01:15 AM

God damn, if that was the all stars then I'd hate to see what the B-team looks like.

Imon Yourside 11-20-2018 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13905751)
God damn, if that was the all stars then I'd hate to see what the B-team looks like.

We saw the B team last year in the playoffs, forward motion on a common sack/fumble.

Ron Swanson 11-20-2018 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 13905740)

It's getting too obvious to ignore.

BlackOp 11-20-2018 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 13905742)

It's not very hard to figure out...and the NFL inst really trying to hide it anymore.

The NFL is like any other soul-less corporation. Their end game is continuous growth of their product...ethics has nothing to do with it. They have 2 new teams in a new 20 million person city vs. KC in a 2 million person market. Advertising is how the make their money...not ticket sales or merchandise. Promoting KC, even with Mahomes, is counter intuitive to their financial ends...at least right now.

It why they moved the Raider to Vegas...that stadium will 60% foreigners on vacation getting a chance to see a NFL game. International market without being international...yet.

Chiefs Pantalones 11-20-2018 01:30 AM

Count me in too. This shit is too creepily obvious to be a conspiracy anymore. It’s like ****ing wrestling. When they assembled this “All-Star” officiating crew we all should’ve known what the league was ****ing doing. There was no way in hell LA was losing this game. The NFL had their minds set on that.

BlackOp 11-20-2018 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 13905748)
and both games were lost by 3 points and I believe both games had 3 or 3.5 point spreads.

If you flip just the officiating from those two games...KC is 11-0.

Can anyone remember a KC opponent getting brutalized by the officials like we witnessed in the first 7 minutes...in a national game? It was surreal...I was contemplating if I was imagining it and the game hadn't actually started yet.

Chiefs Pantalones 11-20-2018 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 13905762)
If you flip just the officiating from those two games...KC is 11-0.

Can anyone remember a KC opponent getting brutalized by the officials like we witnessed in the first 7 minutes...in a national game? It was surreal...I was contemplating if I was imagining it and the game hadn't actually started yet.

Yep. They were trying to take away any momentum the Chiefs could muster up. The Chiefs offense is so good they almost beat the refs and the Rams. But there probably would’ve been a call in the end to prevent that. Yeah there’s no way the NFL was letting the Chiefs win tonight.

BlackOp 11-20-2018 01:44 AM

Goff TD run...something look strange here?

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/m...psrhwv79oz.jpg

KChiefs1 11-20-2018 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 13905773)
Goff TD run...something look strange here?

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/m...psrhwv79oz.jpg

Same play.
Look at the RT's leg. It moves early.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b36d9cd0cf.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...912d04628a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump 11-20-2018 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 13905774)
Same play.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b36d9cd0cf.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...912d04628a.jpg

that play really makes one question the NFL's integrity.

Cosmos 11-20-2018 01:52 AM

Quote:

Same play.

Saw it and called it out, live.

Bump 11-20-2018 01:57 AM

and coaches/players simply do not talk about the refs anymore, under any circumstance or there are harsh consequences, this is why. They don't want anybody talking about this.

KChiefs1 11-20-2018 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmos (Post 13905779)

It was so BLANTANT in a game where they were calling every ticky tack penalty on the Chiefs.

Suspicious

Chiefs4TheWin 11-20-2018 04:55 AM

Well we'll see either New England or Pittsburgh in the playoffs. The fight against calls will continue at a later date.

I can't believe they missed the false start AND the hold on that Goff run.. NFL should be ashamed on that one.

007 11-20-2018 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin (Post 13905834)
Well we'll see either New England or Pittsburgh in the playoffs. The fight against calls will continue at a later date.

I can't believe they missed the false start AND the hold on that Goff run.. NFL should be ashamed on that one.

That Pitt - NE game is huge at this point. Pretty much a toss up. If pitt wins that, we get a slight break and the 1 seed is easier to hold on to. If NE wins it, we absolutely have to win out. Of course, NE might drop a shocker somewhere too. Who knows. That said, so could the Chiefs.

kcpasco 11-20-2018 05:05 AM

51 ****ing points. **** YOU Sutton you POS

ARROW2 11-20-2018 05:21 AM

NFL can stick both of our losses up their ass

Scooter LaCanforno 11-20-2018 05:28 AM

Title of this thread should be changed to:

"All-star" Assassins Crew for Rams-Chiefs game"

MIAdragon 11-20-2018 05:48 AM

Quote:

Same play.

He did that quite a few times last night all no calls

Bewbies 11-20-2018 05:54 AM

The amount of times those OT has their arms wrapped around Ford, Houston and Jones’ neck and no hold was called was absurd.

I was shocked they called a hold when the Chiefs sacked Goff. I thought for sure it was gonna be a personal foul for touching him.

007 11-20-2018 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 13905855)
The amount of times those OT has their arms wrapped around Ford, Houston and Jones’ neck and no hold was called was absurd.

I was shocked they called a hold when the Chiefs sacked Goff. I thought for sure it was gonna be a personal foul for touching him.

You were not alone in that thought. With the way they were calling things against the Chiefs, I had come to expect bullshit calls.

chiefzilla1501 11-20-2018 06:27 AM

Not biased at all. Wink wink.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#chiefs</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ChiefsVsRams?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ChiefsVsRams</a> watch the ref wink at ⁦<a href="https://twitter.com/JaredGoff16?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@JaredGoff16</a>⁩ unbelievable. <a href="https://t.co/bjznLmVfeD">pic.twitter.com/bjznLmVfeD</a></p>&mdash; Owen (@owenxmzee) <a href="https://twitter.com/owenxmzee/status/1064701812442365955?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 20, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Mecca 11-20-2018 06:34 AM

I sometimes wonder why we watch this crap.

chiefzilla1501 11-20-2018 06:38 AM

We've seen three marquee games against teams we know the NFL loves (Rams, Steelers, Patriots) with predictably lobsided officiating. And you just know it's going to happen again.

But on that note... they can call holding on just about anything. We've got to stop with the lack of discipline on offsides & false starts.

displacedinMN 11-20-2018 06:41 AM

**** all star refs

displacedinMN 11-20-2018 06:56 AM

Find the part of the game when Andy is yelling at Goff.

Then watch the ref wink at goff. Yeah, no fix.

BigRedChief 11-20-2018 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 13905855)

You guys act like this is something new. Does anyone remember the OT for all teams we played putting their arm around the neck of Hali on almost every play?

Red Dawg 11-20-2018 07:16 AM

Football in LA is failing for the Chargers. Iy can't fail for Rams as well. I will be very surprised if the Rams are not champs this uear. We are small market and never get the love nor the calls.

Imon Yourside 11-20-2018 07:17 AM

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OHoyZBkSo-s" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BigRedChief 11-20-2018 07:21 AM

The game wasn't fixed. This poor old me routine on here is getting old. The NFL loves the Chiefs and Mahomes. They are the exact team they want playing in the NFL. GMF is nothing but a Mahomes lovefest every day. All of the NFL shows tout Mahomes and the Chiefs offense. Other teams fans are bitching about the constant love fest.

Small markets dont matter if your the big dog. Rogers on GB, Mannung in Indy, Hello....

Yet, the NFL wants the Chiefs to lose. That makes no sense. They are not out to "get us". The NFL is promoting the shit out of us on a daily basis. These conspiracy BS is just that BS.

Bob Dole 11-20-2018 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmos (Post 13905779)

Same here. Ridiculous.

ChiTown 11-20-2018 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13905923)
The game wasn't fixed. This poor old me routine on here is getting old. The NFL loves the Chiefs and Mahomes. They are the exact team they want playing in the NFL. GMF is nothing but a Mahomes lovefest every day. All of the NFL shows tout Mahomes and the Chiefs offense. Other teams fans are bitching about the constant love fest.

Yet, the NFL wants the Chiefs to lose. That makes no sense.

It happens after just about every loss on here. It’s boring and completely stupid to suggest.

jaa1025 11-20-2018 07:28 AM

You could tell that the fix was in during the opening drive. The NFL didn't bring in an all star cast of refs they brought in a group of refs that they could trust to push the Rams to a victory.

staylor26 11-20-2018 07:29 AM

Here come the butt****ing morons to tell us how the officiating wasn’t biased even though there’s plenty of evidence that proves otherwise

:facepalm:

Chiefnj2 11-20-2018 07:34 AM

The officiating wasn't good, but it went both ways. KC's secondary wasn't turning their heads around. Contact without turning your head is going to get called. The Chiefs were sloppy and undisciplined just like they have been all year. Did the refs not call some holds on Houston, yep - just like they didn't call some on Donald. Some of the false starts were bad and I don't know what they think they saw on the Mahomes incomplete pass to call it a fumble, but KC fans need to stop being such conspiracy snowflakes.

kcpasco 11-20-2018 07:35 AM

Our DB’s did their fair share of holding because they suck. It those LA false start that weren’t called that piss me off.

FanOfRED 11-20-2018 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin (Post 13905834)

They're not ashamed of anything. They got their money, they made a bunch of amigos south and north of the boarder happy after having to move the game. And Los Angeles isn't having riots on top of everything else. Most people don't care because either they don't have a dog in it or it benifitted their side. Or you're a Chiefs fan "blaming the refs again". See how this works? It's politics. Politics is everywhere along with money and greed. Just ask any player that took a knee or any fan that supported it about how they feel about politics in the NFL. If they say they dont like it then they are very dishonest.

kcpasco 11-20-2018 07:37 AM

I’m ready to sacrifice Bob to the football Gods. Enough is enough, let’s see if someone else can change things up because whatever he’s calling or coaching isn’t working.

tyreekthefreak 11-20-2018 07:39 AM

Agree...…..something's amiss with the lack of holding calls against our D-line. Every play they get held......every play...…..and no calls.

Screw the morons on here who have no vision!

MGRS13 11-20-2018 07:40 AM

What was the penalty on Hill for going in for the long td? Was it for putting up the dueces sign?

Imon Yourside 11-20-2018 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 13905936)
The officiating wasn't good, but it went both ways. KC's secondary wasn't turning their heads around. Contact without turning your head is going to get called. The Chiefs were sloppy and undisciplined just like they have been all year. Did the refs not call some holds on Houston, yep - just like they didn't call some on Donald. Some of the false starts were bad and I don't know what they think they saw on the Mahomes incomplete pass to call it a fumble, but KC fans need to stop being such conspiracy snowflakes.

OH no doubt we played stupid football in many ways, doesn't change the fact the rams had a lot of calls missed completely.

ChiTown 11-20-2018 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13905933)
Here come the butt****ing morons to tell us how the officiating wasn’t biased even though there’s plenty of evidence that proves otherwise

:facepalm:

Yeah, the League just hates Pat Mahomes and doesn’t want him or the Chiefs to win. It’s a 9/11, TacoDumb-sized conspiracy!!!!!

Did the officiating suck? Yes. But, this loss was about our inability to make a defensive stop when needed (how about making that INT, Scandrick?) and having 5 turnovers on the road. All that, and we still had an opportunity to win the game.

kcpasco 11-20-2018 07:41 AM

Every d line gets held in today’s NFL. Don’t blame the refs for a shit scheme on D and DB’s who get grabby and drop picks.

Coochie liquor 11-20-2018 07:42 AM

Quote:

I think you’re slightly off here. The NFL saw the fireworks last night. Maybe there was an agenda and they wanted LA to win. But they know what we’re capable of, and they know we’re ready for the spotlight! NFL loves offense and who in the AFC can give them that more than us? We’ll see what Pit does against NO week 16. But Goodell knows this isn’t an Alex Smith led 9-2 team, it’s Showtime now!

Spott 11-20-2018 07:45 AM

The NFL absolutely has an agenda and last night was one of a countless number of examples of how they purposely push games towards in certain directions. Anyone that can’t see it is just as ignorant as the flat-earthers.

kcpasco 11-20-2018 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 13905955)
The NFL absolutely has an agenda and last night was one of a countless number of examples of how they purposely push games towards in certain directions. Anyone that can’t see it is just as ignorant as the flat-earthers.

The agenda is to turn the NFL into the Big 12. Mission accomplished.

kgrund 11-20-2018 07:50 AM

I think the Chiefs were on their heels early with some of the Rams early success of offense and a big part of it in the 1st quarter was the litany of flags. The refs absolutely dominated the first quarter. All of this is hard enough to take in and of itself, but they miss an EASY false start call on the Rams TD run by Goff and it gets you thinking no doubt.

chiefzilla1501 11-20-2018 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 13905936)

The officiating did not go both ways other than a generous Defensive holding call late in the 4th quarter. The Chiefs were sloppy, but another half of those were bullshit. The first drive alone had 2 horrendous calls that really set a bad tone for our defense. You'd have to be blind not to see it. It's not a conspiracy theory... it's demanding better officiating. Either A) stop calling all the ticky tack bullshit - it's MNF - nobody wants refs inserting themselves into the game (lots of neutral fans on Twitter griping about it). B) if you're going to enforce ticky tack nonsense, then enforce it both ways. That CLEARLY did not happen.

Even Scott Van Pelt blasted the officiating. Absolute horse shit that in the most anticipated game of the year, the refs thought it was a good time to go flag happy.

dj56dt58 11-20-2018 08:21 AM

When the refs threw the flag on the Goff sack..2 refs threw flags at the same time while watching the sack. It's like they both decided it would be a great time to call a holding against the Rams because it would be negated

dj56dt58 11-20-2018 08:25 AM

If KC scored on a hail mary with no time left, the refs would have put a second back on the clock, called uncessecary roughing on whoever made the tackle on the kick off, and called PI on a deep pass to get the Rams into into scoring range, then 2-3 more defensive holding calls until they scored (ala Oakland game) That's how bad it was

Bob Dole 11-20-2018 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 13905970)
The officiating did not go both ways other than a generous Defensive holding call late in the 4th quarter. The Chiefs were sloppy, but another half of those were bullshit. The first drive alone had 2 horrendous calls that really set a bad tone for our defense. You'd have to be blind not to see it. It's not a conspiracy theory... it's demanding better officiating. Either A) stop calling all the ticky tack bullshit - it's MNF - nobody wants refs inserting themselves into the game (lots of neutral fans on Twitter griping about it). B) if you're going to enforce ticky tack nonsense, then enforce it both ways. That CLEARLY did not happen.

Even Scott Van Pelt blasted the officiating. Absolute horse shit that in the most anticipated game of the year, the refs thought it was a good time to go flag happy.

That first Ram's drive...holy ****. I missed the first KC touchdown because I was driving to a place with no children in it because I wanted to scream.