ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life ***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread ***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285840)

Titty Meat 09-23-2014 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 10943740)
Have not been there in months. You hitting anything good off it.

Thats subjective but i did get a free meal and a bj.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-23-2014 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 10943739)
Apparently going to Pound Town in the brown 'round isn't happening. Take that FWIW.

Hit the pink and a finger in the stink?

Pasta Little Brioni 09-23-2014 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 10943743)
Thats subjective but i did get a free meal and a bj.

Too many desperate broads

Discuss Thrower 09-23-2014 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 10943741)
Talk. I like you dude youre good people and im sure a women could see this too. Its just when you talk sometimes you come across as insecure. The past is just that learn and move on my friend.

Thanks bromigo. Come to SGF and I'll get a beer or two.

Buck 09-23-2014 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 10943559)
So by having a strict no dating a co-worker policy, you really mean you don't have a policy on dating co-workers whatsoever

She works for a different company that cleans the building I work in.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-24-2014 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 10943760)
She works for a different company that cleans the building I work in.

Then hit it and hit it good

Hammock Parties 09-25-2014 05:10 PM

<iframe width="640" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2alnVIj1Jf8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hammock Parties 09-25-2014 05:16 PM

haha oh man

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iUy3_kBme4M?list=PLt3u9VXV3UGRbaXgcKWmvo6P2Mr41DIDT" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Katipan 09-25-2014 10:47 PM

ROFL
http://www.420singlesonline.com/

COchief 09-26-2014 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10947759)
haha oh man

*fat guy pulls some ass*

That was pretty amazing, the girls in that city must be hard up. I really want to question the validity of the video.

Simply Red 09-26-2014 09:09 AM

I don't really know what the deal is with me and Bronco chick - seems we can't entirely part. Not sure if I'm going to hit them skinz this weekend, yet, or not.

I MAY hit dem skins, doa!

Simply Red 09-26-2014 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10947740)
<iframe width="640" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2alnVIj1Jf8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm calling you out on a repost here!!

COchief 09-26-2014 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10948894)

Christ, I wish MJ would just hurry up and assimilate into our culture. You don't see beersinglesonline.com or anything else of the sort. I bet that site is the equivalent of a trip to the green store, a collection of greasy stoners with an awkward unkempt girl thrown in here and there for good measure.

Not big on people that make MJ their entire life/persona either. It should be an afterthought on a person, not their complete identity.

Katipan 09-26-2014 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 10949340)
Christ, I wish MJ would just hurry up and assimilate into our culture. You don't see beersinglesonline.com or anything else of the sort. I bet that site is the equivalent of a trip to the green store, a collection of greasy stoners with an awkward unkempt girl thrown in here and there for good measure.

Not big on people that make MJ their entire life/persona either. It should be an afterthought on a person, not their complete identity.

Its an everyday part of my life but this is the only place in the world I tell people that. It's insane anyways. Ideally every pot smoker would be with a non smoker. So there's more pot to smoke.

Duh.

COchief 09-26-2014 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10949350)
Its an everyday part of my life but this is the only place in the world I tell people that. It's insane anyways. Ideally every pot smoker would be with a non smoker. So there's more pot to smoke.

Duh.

Agree and same, wasn't pointed directed at "you". I don't like being lumped in with the basement dweller xbox masters just because I'm bright enough to choose green over booze as an escape.

Some people blaze and watch TED talks too.

Simply Red 09-26-2014 09:31 AM

I blaze and stare into the wall out on my patio - it's a fun little session I have set up. Sometimes I'll play nerf hoop if I get a hyper high.

COchief 09-26-2014 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10949368)
I blaze and stare into the wall out on my patio - it's a fun little session I have set up. Sometimes I'll play nerf hoop if I get a hyper high.

Seems like you blaze and leave me hanging when I compliment your new ride and show off mine... :)

Katipan 09-26-2014 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 10949357)
Agree and same, wasn't pointed directed at "you". I don't like being lumped in with the basement dweller xbox masters just because I'm bright enough to choose green over booze as an escape.

Some people blaze and watch TED talks too.

Patience! Been in a nice dispensary lately? More and more Im seeing stereotypical stoners being outnumbered by seniors, professionals, and WOMEN. (happy dance)

I don't know what Im going to do yet, but since Discuss won't tell me how to fix women issues on a large scale, I'm going to do something about the perception of pot. Or get high trying.

Discuss Thrower 09-26-2014 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10949373)
Patience! Been in a nice dispensary lately? More and more Im seeing stereotypical stoners being outnumbered by seniors, professionals, and WOMEN. (happy dance)

I don't know what Im going to do yet, but since Discuss won't tell me how to fix women issues on a large scale, I'm going to do something about the perception of pot. Or get high trying.

Dude. I wasn't trying to cure all the world's ills just merely pointing out something.

That and Meghan Trainor might unwittingly be the champion of obesity acceptance.

Katipan 09-26-2014 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 10949379)
Dude. I wasn't trying to cure all the world's ills just merely pointing out something.

That and Meghan Trainor might unwittingly be the champion of obesity acceptance.

I wasn't accusing you of anything. Maybe Im a little disappointed that you can't give me an answer, but no more than I am in women.

Less than Nicki and Meghan.

Titty Meat 09-26-2014 10:00 AM

Already posted those videos.

I don't think it proves anything other than girls hate telling the truth. I bet they lost the dudes number when they got home.

Titty Meat 09-26-2014 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 10949340)

If you would leave your house you would notice that there doesn't need to be a beersingleonline because every bar you go to is filled with drunk single people who drink beer.

Titty Meat 09-27-2014 09:48 AM

Amazing what weight loss and money does for confidence

luv 10-07-2014 01:34 PM

I'm done. I've been putting myself out there all ****ing summer. A girl can only take so much rejection. Granted, most of it is because I'm partially psycho (maybe more than a little). I just suck at dating. Why are there so many goddam rules? Why can't I just meet someone and hit it off? I've sworn off online dating. No more. I'm seeing someone right now, but I feel I've already sabotaged things. I should not be allowed a phone while I'm PMSing. I'm way too up and down emotionally.

luv 10-07-2014 01:36 PM

I'm going to focus on the gym. Eat, sleep, and think gym. Maybe get into competing next year, or at least make it a goal.

Or maybe I'm just in a pissy mood. You know, that could very well be it. Still, If I'm no longer dating at this time next week, then I'm done. This shit just sucks...lol.

Katipan 10-07-2014 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 10991784)
I'm done. I've been putting myself out there all ****ing summer. A girl can only take so much rejection. Granted, most of it is because I'm partially psycho (maybe more than a little). I just suck at dating. Why are there so many goddam rules? Why can't I just meet someone and hit it off? I've sworn off online dating. No more. I'm seeing someone right now, but I feel I've already sabotaged things. I should not be allowed a phone while I'm PMSing. I'm way too up and down emotionally.

All of your problems in the world would go away if you smoked pot.

luv 10-07-2014 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10991796)

I think you're right...lol.

Discuss Thrower 10-07-2014 01:50 PM

Quote:

http://www.ci.worthington.mn.us/site...E%20Logo_0.jpg

Titty Meat 10-07-2014 01:52 PM

Quote:

Or if she just had a **** buddy and some sucker who fills her emotional needs.

Katipan 10-07-2014 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 10991836)
Or if she just had a **** buddy and some sucker who fills her emotional needs.

I agree but shes too genuine for that.

Pot is better.

Hammock Parties 10-07-2014 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 10991794)
Still, If I'm no longer dating at this time next week, then I'm done.

Holy shit. No patience at all.

Good things come to those who wait.

DaKCMan AP 10-07-2014 02:03 PM

7 months.

Discuss Thrower 10-07-2014 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10991860)
Holy shit. No patience at all.

Good things come to those who wait.

No, no they don't.

George Liquor 10-07-2014 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 10991784)

A/s/l?

Katipan 10-07-2014 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 10991872)
No, no they don't.

GRAB HIM
TAKE HIM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ce-Jones-2.jpg

Katipan 10-07-2014 02:08 PM

omg my other tab open?

http://shockvirus.com/scroguard-latex-diaper/

http://shockvirus.com/wp-content/upl...21-679x456.jpg

Quote:

“Step 1: Before sex, put on Scroguard™. Fasten any two buttons securely into place.

Step 2. When ready, put on a condom as you normally do, being sure to tuck the base of the condom inside Scroguard™.

Step 3. Make love. After sex, unfasten the two buttons of Scroguard™ and remove. Then pull the condom off.”

luv 10-07-2014 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDj23 (Post 10991873)
A/s/l?

LMAO

luv 10-07-2014 02:38 PM

I've just been being "that girl" this week. I'm totally blaming PMS. My old insecurities tend to come out when I find it difficult to keep hold of my emotions (I think I'd rather have the cramps than this emotional roller coaster bs). I texted him to give him a suggestion on something for the weekend, and told him when I might be available this week if he wanted to get together before that. He simply say "Okay cool. Hope your day goes well!" I'm leaving it at that and seeing if I hear back from him by this weekend.

Katipan 10-07-2014 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 10992016)
I've just been being "that girl" this week. I'm totally blaming PMS. My old insecurities tend to come out when I find it difficult to keep hold of my emotions (I think I'd rather have the cramps than this emotional roller coaster bs). I texted him to give him a suggestion on something for the weekend, and told him when I might be available this week if he wanted to get together before that. He simply say "Okay cool. Hope your day goes well!" I'm leaving it at that and seeing if I hear back from him by this weekend.

Chickie, I got a "hope your day goes well" from my muffin, and I know he's coming home tonight. You aren't a mean, disgusting, nasty person so theres no reason for you to ever believe the worse of any situation. And after 10 years of rah rah Luv, I'll shut up. You've really done very lovely for yourself and your self esteem.

luv 10-07-2014 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10992023)
Chickie, I got a "hope your day goes well" from my muffin, and I know he's coming home tonight. You aren't a mean, disgusting, nasty person so theres no reason for you to ever believe the worse of any situation. And after 10 years of rah rah Luv, I'll shut up. You've really done very lovely for yourself and your self esteem.

It's still new. We're not exclusive, so I'm sure he's dating other people. I'm not, just because I hate trying to date more than one person at once (I've been trying it all summer). It's just not who I am. That doesn't mean I expect him to be that way, though. There's just a certain insecurity in not trying to come on too strong whenever there's still competition.

Titty Meat 10-07-2014 02:46 PM

Seriously Luv get you some D. This is where the aggression is coming from.

Hammock Parties 10-07-2014 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 10992040)
It's still new. We're not exclusive, so I'm sure he's dating other people. I'm not, just because I hate trying to date more than one person at once (I've been trying it all summer). It's just not who I am. That doesn't mean I expect him to be that way, though. There's just a certain insecurity in not trying to come on too strong whenever there's still competition.

How long have you been seeing this guy?

If I'm with someone for more than a couple months I'm going to push them for exclusivity. I don't want to share.

luv 10-07-2014 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10992046)
How long have you been seeing this guy?

If I'm with someone for more than a couple months I'm going to push them for exclusivity. I don't want to share.

Not that long.

Titty Meat 10-07-2014 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 10992055)
Not that long.

It's a turn off when chicks get like that after only a few dates.

Hammock Parties 10-07-2014 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 10992065)
It's a turn off when chicks get like that after only a few dates.

I'm a 4/5-date kind of guy. If we're having lots of fun together and I've hit that shit to my satisfaction, it's time for me to lock you down. I'm putting in my claim on that ass!

Titty Meat 10-07-2014 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10992087)
I'm a 4/5-date kind of guy. If we're having lots of fun together and I've hit that shit to my satisfaction, it's time for me to lock you down. I'm putting in my claim on that ass!

Yeah 4-5 dates is a lot some sort of move should be made by then.

I remember luv telling us she started dating some dude right away which makes me think she rushes into things. Which easily scares people away.

ghak99 10-07-2014 03:16 PM

http://s28.postimg.org/ti8mw5j4d/attentionwhore.jpg

luv 10-07-2014 03:16 PM

Quote:

I've been seeing this guy for about three weeks. We've been out 5-6 times. About two dates per week.

Hammock Parties 10-07-2014 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 10992124)
I've been seeing this guy for about three weeks. We've been out 5-6 times. About two dates per week.

If you care about exclusivity bring it up next time you're together.

luv 10-07-2014 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10992126)

After the way I've been this week (too clingy), no way. I'm giving him space this week. I suggested weekend plans, so I'm making myself available for the weekend. We'll see what happens. I'm definitely NOT bringing it up at that point. I figure I'll give it a few more weeks and see how things go, if they do.

Titty Meat 10-07-2014 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10992126)

The man should make the move.

Katipan 10-07-2014 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 10992175)
The man should make the move.

haahahah 2 of my most entertaining affairs came after I made the move.

Titty Meat 10-07-2014 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10992191)
haahahah 2 of my most entertaining affairs came after I made the move.

Go on....

Katipan 10-07-2014 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 10992194)
Go on....

Oh stop it. :)

I'm just spontaneous and brave. And maybe a little impatient sometimes. But this is why you people are the only guy friends (exclusively mine) I allow myself anymore.

luv 10-07-2014 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10992208)

I'm just spontaneous and brave. And maybe a little impatient sometimes. But this is why you people are the only guy friends (exclusively mine) I allow myself anymore.

I'm from the other spectrum. I'm not brave. I've always been afraid that, if I don't, neither will he (for low self-esteem reasons). I've made strides in my confidence, but there are some insecurities that must just die harder than others. :)

Katipan 10-07-2014 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 10992258)
I'm from the other spectrum. I'm not brave. I've always been afraid that, if I don't, neither will he (for low self-esteem reasons). I've made strides in my confidence, but there are some insecurities that must just die harder than others. :)

My bio-dad left me in a fire. It was an accident. He didn't mean to, but I was 7, ya know? He jumped out a window and I sat on a Barbie RV until I died.

Guaranteed the first 5 guys I slept with I picked because of that **** up. Even to this day, ANYONE tells me they love me, I believe them. Why wouldn't they? But I am always always always mentally prepared for them to leave anyways.

So there is always and forever a level of detachment from me that I know is palpable. And I literally do everything in my power to make the life of my partner a happier, better, more peaceful place because of it.

So there you have it. All of my dating history, all of my bravado, all because of 7 year old girl's insecurities. You don't have to get rid of them, babe. You just have to tell them to shut the **** up.

DaKCMan AP 10-07-2014 06:02 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 10992118)
Yeah 4-5 dates is a lot some sort of move should be made by then.

I remember luv telling us she started dating some dude right away which makes me think she rushes into things. Which easily scares people away.

Pushing for exclusivity after 4-5 dates is rather quick, IMO. It can happen but I wouldn't say it's the norm.

luv 10-08-2014 10:25 AM

Quote:

Okay, so what do you guys think if I haven't heard from him for 24 hours after getting this text?

luv 10-08-2014 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 10992791)
Pushing for exclusivity after 4-5 dates is rather quick, IMO. It can happen but I wouldn't say it's the norm.

I agree. I would think a month would be long enough, though, right? About a week and a half away from that.

DaKCMan AP 10-08-2014 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 10994072)
Okay, so what do you guys think if I haven't heard from him for 24 hours after getting this text?

It's Wednesday. Give it until Thursday if your implication was weekend plans.

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 10994074)
I agree. I would think a month would be long enough, though, right? About a week and a half away from that.

1-3 months.

luv 10-08-2014 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 10994101)
It's Wednesday. Give it until Thursday if your implication was weekend plans.

1-3 months.

Thank you. For some reason, this makes me feel better. Being an over emotional female, the "I'm history" thoughts were starting to come to mind. It may very well be, but it's too soon to tell. :)

ThaVirus 10-08-2014 12:30 PM

You're thinking too much, as most usually do.

Perineum Ripper 10-08-2014 12:47 PM

Quote:

Just wait till tomorrow evening then send a text saying something like "Hey how are you? Do you want to do something Friday night?"

If he doesn't respond by Friday morning you have your answer..if he does answer after talking for a few minutes you can ask him what he has been up to..that you were wondering if he was ok sibce it has been a while since you heard from him..don't make it a big deal but just ask to see what was up

Perineum Ripper 10-08-2014 12:52 PM

On a good note for me..I might of found a woman who can make me quit running around banging dirty bar sluts..I wasn't and haven't been looking for anything and I walked in and seen her and she flashed me a smile and she just lite up..started talking a little bit..had to leave..she added me on Facebook..I sent her a message and we started talking..found out she had a crush on me..she is beautiful and funny..smart..I am actually wanting to see where this goes

Jimmya 10-08-2014 12:54 PM

Get after it mac!

sedated 10-08-2014 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac459 (Post 10994418)
Just wait till tomorrow evening then send a text saying something like "Hey how are you? Do you want to do something Friday night?"

I'm not so sure about that. She already sent a suggestion and mentioned the weekend. And this is after a few weeks and several dates.

If her problem is being clingy, then pushing for a date is just more of the same. Honestly, I think the best cure to clinginess is dating several people, that way you 1) don't obsess over a single person, and 2) can properly assess each person without some desire to not be alone getting in the way.

Perineum Ripper 10-08-2014 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 10994468)
I'm not so sure about that. She already sent a suggestion and mentioned the weekend. And this is after a few weeks and several dates.

If her problem is being clingy, then pushing for a date is just more of the same. Honestly, I think the best cure to clinginess is dating several people, that way you 1) don't obsess over a single person, and 2) can properly assess each person without some desire to not be alone getting in the way.

Ah..well if she already mentioned about weekend plans and he hasn't responded then I would suggest just dropping it..if after just a few weeks he is freaked out about clinging then it probably won't work out

ghak99 10-08-2014 01:12 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 10994074)

Has he made his intentions clear?

If you're 2.5 weeks into this deal, I think you're moving to fast. You're already looking forward by using the terms "we're a week away from a month" instead of "we've been dating 2 weeks". It may be small words and a matter of days, but they're early tells... and scary to guys who have been through everything you can imagine.

The last thing I would want to hear from a girl at two weeks in is "weekend plans?" and "oh hey, I'm free Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday this week". I'd much rather hear, "I'm going to watch the ball game Friday, stop by if you'd like" and none of the code words for I'm secretly making happily ever after plans for all of the next 6 months.

I'd suggest slowing down and decreasing the pressure.

DiaperBoy27 10-08-2014 01:28 PM

There's a fine line between appearing clingy and not caring. I like to know where I stand, if I keep getting "I'm busy" without "how about another night instead", then I give up. I want some sign she is interested. I'd love for a woman to take even the littlest bit of initiative and not play this weirdo crap.

This all actually seemed easier when I was in my 20s, I'd ask a girl out, she would say yes, I'd ask again, she'd say yes, and we'd keep going until one of us broke up with the other one. Now I've got so many people in my ear about "act like this" and "act like that", and the women seem all over the place with what they want.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-08-2014 04:29 PM

Diaper I have found the ones that act like that really aren't into you. If she is interested she will make time. It's still that simple, but can be tougher to find the older u get.

Simply Red 10-08-2014 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10992208)

I'm glad I'm a friend with benefits with you - It's helped us out in the long term.

Ty again dear.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-08-2014 11:01 PM

Luv the dude will reach out if he's still interested. No need to press further. Also no need to worry at this point.

Titty Meat 10-08-2014 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 10995768)
Luv the dude will reach out if he's still interested. No need to press further. Also no need to worry at this point.

You're probably sending her private messages bruh

DiaperBoy27 10-09-2014 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 10994957)
Diaper I have found the ones that act like that really aren't into you. If she is interested she will make time. It's still that simple, but can be tougher to find the older u get.

Oh, I know. That's why I give up after asking twice. But then they keep sending random texts, wanting to get into a conversation.

luv 10-09-2014 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 10995768)

He hasn't. I'm just going to start coming to terms that I'm probably history. I'm taking a break from the "hunt" for a while. Going to focus some more on some fitness goals.

Sorter 10-09-2014 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10992284)
My bio-dad left me in a fire. It was an accident. He didn't mean to, but I was 7, ya know? He jumped out a window and I sat on a Barbie RV until I died.

You're immortal?

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-conten...girl_psych.gif

Katipan 10-09-2014 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 10996138)

Explains a lot, huh.

Sorter 10-09-2014 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10996240)
Explains a lot, huh.

Me gusta.

DiaperBoy27 10-09-2014 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 10994957)

Texting continued today, and we are set for drinks on Sunday. Maybe being busy wasn't BS after all, or I managed to play my cards right.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-09-2014 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiaperBoy27 (Post 10996543)
Texting continued today, and we are set for drinks on Sunday. Maybe being busy wasn't BS after all, or I managed to play my cards right.

The other guy probably blew her off ;)