ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Hey, How Come My Mashed Potatoes Taste Like Asparagus? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=353365)

MeaTy The Pimp 05-09-2024 07:21 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dXcdwX5RoRE?si=cqCaAi4LnNgKEjpd&amp;start=81" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Titty Meat 05-09-2024 07:22 AM

Would love to taste his dick on my salmon

KC_Lee 05-09-2024 07:38 AM

Dude thinks he's a live action Tyler Durden.

Valiant 05-09-2024 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cabletech94 (Post 17513955)
god damn this makes me mad. worked at a pizza place for 10 years or so. ive seen stuff, but never to this horrific degree.
had co-workers who "may or may-not" have added their own special sauce a few times, allegedly. but this shit is just sick.
**** that guy in the ear with a rusty spork.

What is worse. The dude just started there and said he hated it as part of the reasywhy.

Guy is getting some prison time for how much he did in such a short time.

Valiant 05-09-2024 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 17514107)
I was talking about this with some folks the other day. I'm 47 so including when my folks would get me McD's or something when I was little, I figure I'm at least 40 years into eating out or getting food from eateries of some sort. From 801 to some shit hole gas station to everything in between.

There is no way I haven't eaten something that a dude put his cock and balls on or peed in or God knows what. There is no chance every place I've ever gotten food from in this or other countries I've been to is only employed with stand up, good people.

This is not enough to keep me from eating out at all, ever. But it is kind weird to think about. The chances you have not eaten a load or some piss somewhere down the line is slim to none.

I did put my own pubes in my pizza at work during college to stop whomever was stealing slices. It worked. Never had my meal stolen again. nor did anyone fess up.

penguinz 05-09-2024 08:37 AM

This is why the death penalty exists.

Titty Meat 05-09-2024 09:17 AM

Someone found his account heres some details..

“I was evil with this one. Please give me more ideas(no scat) but I fed my hot coworker some food and I used this exact cheese. Felt so good.”

“It was rubbing against my balls for like three hours walking around, adding extra flavor. Whoever got that better feel lucky they got to taste it.”

“Freezer is one of the best spots to vandalise. Nobody goes in there barely. Almost free range to piss and rub food wherever I want.”

Here is some content descriptions:

-blowing nose into lettuce and mixing back in.

-put various food into his shoes and smeared them around.

-pissing in sauce

-wiped cheese on his actual asshole

-putting food between his cheeks

-cheese on toilet seat and pissing on it

-pretty much anything you can imagine with cheese, he did it.

-rubbing genitals on anything you imagine in the freezer

ThrobProng 05-09-2024 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17514357)
Someone found his account heres some details..

“I was evil with this one. Please give me more ideas(no scat) but I fed my hot coworker some food and I used this exact cheese. Felt so good.”

“It was rubbing against my balls for like three hours walking around, adding extra flavor. Whoever got that better feel lucky they got to taste it.”

“Freezer is one of the best spots to vandalise. Nobody goes in there barely. Almost free range to piss and rub food wherever I want.”

Here is some content descriptions:

-blowing nose into lettuce and mixing back in.

-put various food into his shoes and smeared them around.

-pissing in sauce

-wiped cheese on his actual asshole

-putting food between his cheeks

-cheese on toilet seat and pissing on it

-pretty much anything you can imagine with cheese, he did it.

-rubbing genitals on anything you imagine in the freezer

Is that really from his account, or is this just a list of things you want to do?

Stewie 05-09-2024 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 17514049)
HH will be but a memory after the lawsuits. Remember when the original owner burned the place down?

Steaks were always subpar to the Ox, Majestic, or Jess and Jims.

Mi Ranchito survived after a pissed off ex-employee put bug poison in the salsa. Made several people very sick. I imagine HH will survive this.

Pitt Gorilla 05-09-2024 02:36 PM

I'll be completely honest; I much prefer places where one can observe much of the food prep (i.e. local burrito shop, Chipotle, Panera, etc.)