ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Cooper Rush (QB Central Mich.) - possible Chiefs 2017 draft target? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=305516)

In58men 02-24-2017 07:48 AM

MOAR UDFAQB!!!!!!!!

Red Dawg 02-24-2017 08:34 AM

Uh no. Another late round loser would be a waste.

SAGA45 03-07-2017 10:44 PM

The more I look at Dorsey's recent comments on the top QB's in the 2017 class and Cooper's positives....highly intelliegent, filmroom juggernaut, experience under center in pro style offense, able to quickly process and make decisive throws, accurate anticipatory passer... the more I think he might be on the Chiefs radar.

Reid's system could be daunting for the average rookie. Bray said he is just now getting comfortable with his knowledge of it after four seasons. Cooper appears to have the ability to absorb an offense quickly and seems ideal for the WCO, a trait the Chiefs might find appealing.

raybec 4 03-07-2017 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAGA45 (Post 12773376)
The more I look at Dorsey's recent comments on the top QB's in the 2017 class and Cooper's positives....highly intelliegent, filmroom juggernaut, experience under center in pro style offense, able to quickly process and make decisive throws, accurate anticipatory passer... the more I think he might be on the Chiefs radar.

Reid's system could be daunting for the average rookie. Bray said he is just now getting comfortable with his knowledge of it after four seasons. Cooper appears to have the ability to absorb an offense quickly and seems ideal for the WCO, a trait the Chiefs might find appealing.

I ****in hope not, he looks and plays like a math teacher. The scouting report says he doesn't meet the MINIMUM arm strength requirements.

RealSNR 03-07-2017 11:24 PM

Sounds like the guy couldn't beat Damon Huard's arthiritic grandmother in an arm wrestle

RealSNR 03-07-2017 11:28 PM

Quote:

Look at your own Oklahoma State clip in the OP.

This guy is proof that you can have all the technique, brains, and mental fortitude in the world, but if you don't have even a little bit of a real arm, you can take all that extra shit and put it to far better use working the phones as Jake from State Farm.

Nickhead 03-07-2017 11:30 PM

you tout this guy and the very first clip and the very first play he throws an INT. ROFL classic :D

and THEN at the 3 MINUTE mark, he gets replaced by the backup ROFL

Molitoth 03-07-2017 11:34 PM

Quote:

But this kid Cooper Rush ...a lot of traits similar to Alex Smith
You lost me here.

SAGA45 03-08-2017 12:37 AM

Not touting him. Not trying to sell him on anyone at all. Your responses are expected. I just get the feeling that....contrary to what we as fans think the team needs....Rush seems like a guy the team...Reid and Dorsey might actually like. I could be wrong.

wasi 03-08-2017 01:27 AM

Quote:

Bray said he is just now getting comfortable with his knowledge of it after four seasons.

Now go out and win the starting job!

Dante84 03-08-2017 01:44 AM

Matt Cassel.

RippedmyFlesh 03-08-2017 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAGA45 (Post 12773456)
Not touting him. Not trying to sell him on anyone at all. Your responses are expected. I just get the feeling that....contrary to what we as fans think the team needs....Rush seems like a guy the team...Reid and Dorsey might actually like. I could be wrong.

Did you find someone compared to smith just to troll?

King_Chief_Fan 03-08-2017 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasi (Post 12773466)
Now go out and win the starting job!

ROFL...never going to happen.
He is a natural born clipboard holder.

DJ's left nut 03-08-2017 09:39 AM

UDFA

MahiMike 03-08-2017 10:30 AM

Too frumpy.

Frumpy body with very little muscular definition. Does not look the part. Slow, plodding setup in the pocket. Throws from narrow platform and generates very little drive on his throws from lower half. Lollipop arm strength allows ball to hang in air too long.