ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV It's *****OFFICIAL: The Cast of the SW Sequel Trilogy Are Bailing Out***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=327357)

InChiefsHeaven 12-16-2019 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14660698)
I guess this is just a thing i'll never get. But i think they're ALL disappointing and way over hyped.

Don't get me wrong, i enjoy them. I think they're fun. But all of them are campy, kinda cheesy and the writing is fairly cliche. And that's ok! So are the Transformers movies or the Pacific Rim franchise. They're still entertaining and fun, but c'mon we're not talking storytelling master pieces here.

So to see those words come up as criticisms is weird to me.

Oh, I could list it all, starting with the fact that they didn't use any imagination with TFA, it was just a reboot. Forgivable, but TLJ needed to be the movie that moves the story. It moved it...off a cliff.

Meh. Whatever. I'm 49 years old and I grew up on the originals. There was a magic that could never be recaptured, but they tried I guess. It's just that they pushed this thing, it was not organic. They wanted to make a Star Wars Universe ala Marvel, and it just doesn't work with Star Wars. So we wind up with a mess full of characters that we don't care about re-hashing virtually the same story. It. Sucks.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-17-2019 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14660710)
Whaaaa? Did you just say no one buys Star Wars merchandise?

Uh yeah, that's exactly what I said. It's Christmas. Take a stroll through Walmart or Kmart toys and report back to us.

Hint: It ain't 1978 out there. ****, it's not even 1998.
If it weren't for baby Yoda( don't even ****ing ask ), Disney would probably record another record setting holiday season of shitty merch sales.

More cool news!

Igor and the ****ress "neglected" to invite George Lucas to the premier. LMAO

I sincerely hope those two don't travel much outside of their sphere of influence because they're both courting and are wholly due the most embarrassing public ass whipping two clowns ever earned. I'm talking full on cosplay midgets in Yoda costumes just beating the SHIT out of that queer and his talentless hack **** on-a leash( who everyone knows is toast when that contract expires ), and not giving a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh about consequences.

And how the **** are you going catch and arrest them anyway?
"What did the assailants look like Mr. Igor" ?

" Um, well"....

LMAO

DaneMcCloud 12-18-2019 01:19 AM

George Lucas didn’t attend the premiere because he’s pissed that Abrams changed Anakin’s story arc.

Hammock Parties 12-20-2019 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 14663212)
George Lucas didn’t attend the premiere because he’s pissed that Abrams changed Anakin’s story arc.

don't you think this is kinda weird considering there were multiple comic books with the emperor returning?

maybe george didn't care about that shit though

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-20-2019 09:25 AM

Ha ha.

Hah ha ha...

Hah ha ha ha HAH!

BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAH!

We are going to KILL this bitch.

Frazod 12-20-2019 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 14663212)

Well, he does have a billion Disney dollars to drown his sorrows in.

Sorry 12-20-2019 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 14667108)
Well, he does have a billion Disney dollars to drown his sorrows in.

Yeah, but there will always be a part of him that this was his baby