ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=287124)

Hammock Parties 02-28-2022 11:38 AM

****ing boring episode

they better pick it up

cabletech94 02-28-2022 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 16168298)
****ing boring episode

they better pick it up

Yeah, this screamed filler from the start. I’ve been eternally positive with the later seasons. This was a snooze fest.

Kman34 02-28-2022 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 16168298)
****ing boring episode

they better pick it up

This show hasn't been good since Rick left.. I'll stick with it till the end but I'm sure I'll be disappointed...

lcarus 02-28-2022 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 16168246)
Wife and I just started binge watching this show (yeah, I know, years late). Never was a huge zombie fan except for a few of those rare few movies that did them up right, like World War Z, 28 Weeks Later, Dawn Of The Dead (2004) and even for some comic relief, Zombieland. Really enjoying it so far. We're on season 3(?) where the psychopath dude from the town attacks the main group at the prison.

So what is the deal with Fear the Walking Dead and whatever else? Is this a continuation? Are those spinoff shows?

They're spinoffs. Fear the Walking Dead is in the same "universe" but it starts in California when the zombie apocalypse first begins. It follows new people but eventually a couple people from the main show crossover.

I haven't watched any of "World Beyond" so I can't say much. I do enjoy Fear the Walking Dead though. It's up and down. Some seasons are better than others for sure.

Why Not? 02-28-2022 11:43 PM

Hopped back in at season 11. First 3 episodes have been pretty good. Still a far cry from the heyday but decent enough to see it through this final season.

Hammock Parties 03-17-2022 08:37 AM

So the ex-CIA guy made a mistake and now the whole Commonwealth is going to pay. I love it. I wonder who really stole the guns...

Shame about Michael Biehn, he's chewing scenery nicely in his old age. :D

Hammock Parties 03-28-2022 09:25 AM

This storyline is deviating from the comics and is actually more interesting.

I wonder if they're setting up Andrew Lincoln's return. Didn't Commonwealth people in a helicopter rescue Rick Grimes?

TinyEvel 03-28-2022 11:26 AM

Spoiler!

Hammock Parties 03-28-2022 11:54 AM

Correct, that's the only surviving member of the gang they just took out in the last storyline.

DJJasonp 11-21-2022 09:56 AM

am i the only one who stuck it out to the finale last night??

Thought the finale was really well done, with one complaint:

Spoiler!

Red Dawg 11-21-2022 02:43 PM

It was horrible.

Kman34 11-21-2022 04:56 PM

This last season was just awful.

Boiled Chicken 11-21-2022 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 16619215)
am i the only one who stuck it out to the finale last night??

Thought the finale was really well done, with one complaint:

Spoiler!

I checked out after the Neagan season where he didn’t die. It was the opposite of the reason I checked out on Dexter. Neagan should have died, Rita shouldn’t have.

DJJasonp 11-21-2022 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boiled Chicken (Post 16620653)
I checked out after the Neagan season where he didn’t die. It was the opposite of the reason I checked out on Dexter. Neagan should have died, Rita shouldn’t have.

I actually liked his character arc, but I get it.

I did enjoy the different path with the commonwealth, and actually thought the last two seasons were better than the two seasons right after rick disappeared.

cabletech94 11-21-2022 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 16620825)
I actually liked his character arc, but I get it.

I did enjoy the different path with the commonwealth, and actually thought the last two seasons were better than the two seasons right after rick disappeared.

Yup. A redeemed bad guy. It will be interesting to see how Maggie ends up in the spin off with negan. He’s been neutered towards the end, but I’m guessing that’s his redemption.

Jeffry dean morgan is one of my favorite actors. I’ll watch him in anything.