ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318980)

LoneWolf 11-22-2018 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 13906253)
If nothing else please watch the first minute of this

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AXlg_E2WTL0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What in that video backs up the argument that the NFL is fixing games and that the NFL is out to “get” certain teams?

Nzoner 11-22-2018 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 13909730)
What in that video backs up the argument that the NFL is fixing games and that the NFL is out to “get” certain teams?

You should've quoted me in full,you know the part where I asked you to READ THE BOOK.

rabblerouser 11-22-2018 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 13909734)
You should've quoted me in full,you know the part where I asked you to READ THE BOOK.

He's either trolling or his cognitive dissonance won't allow him to see what's plainly in front of his face.

Before long he'll be calling people names and cussing at me, he's been like that since before the Reid era.

You can always count on people to be themselves, and LoneWolf is nothing if not consistent.

rabblerouser 11-22-2018 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 13909658)
One last time,you should read this book.Maybe it changes your mind,maybe it doesn't or maybe it at least gives you some insight to watch Vegas spreads and totals a little closer and compare to the games.

If nothing else listen to the first minute below and the Dick Butkus story.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AXlg_E2WTL0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If Dick Butkus can't convince him, no one will.

Intelligence defined by Merriam-Webster :

Quote:

Definition of intelligence. 1a(1) : the ability to learn or understand or to deal with new or trying situations : reason also : the skilled use of reason
LoneWolf has proven incapable of having the ability to learn or understand or deal with the fact that the NFL manipulates the onfield product via the refs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 13909730)

The Dick Butkus story?

Nzoner 11-22-2018 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 13909737)
He's either trolling or his cognitive dissonance won't allow him to see what's plainly in front of his face.

Before long he'll be calling people names and cussing at me, he's been like that since before the Reid era.

You can always count on people to be themselves, and LoneWolf is nothing if not consistent.

I completely understand people not wanting to even think this is possible,hell I was there for years,season tickets,going to away games,feeling depressed a month after getting bounced from the play-offs etc.

I too had someone ask me to check out Moldea's book and even though reluctant did so thinking what could it hurt,hell if nothing else I might learn something new about the history of the game (which I did).

Even discovered that of all the NFL teams Moldea writes about,only ONE had a chapter all to themselves called The Kansas City Shuffle.

rabblerouser 11-22-2018 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 13909743)
I completely understand people not wanting to even think this is possible,hell I was there for years,season tickets,going to away games,feeling depressed a month after getting bounced from the play-offs etc.

I too had someone ask me to check out Moldea's book and even though reluctant did so thinking what could it hurt,hell if nothing else I might learn something new about the history of the game (which I did).

Even discovered that of all the NFL teams Moldea writes about,only ONE had a chapter all to themselves called The Kansas City Shuffle.

Yup.

Lenny Dawson and the FBI.

NJChiefsFan 11-22-2018 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13906096)
It doesn’t matter. This team is not discipline and it comes from coaching. Several stupid penalties by us shot us in our own dick.

We got screwed a few times, yeah....but every week we get penalties by sheer stupidity.

I agree. We are taking a ton of penalties, even in a world where the refs suck, which they do.

For me, if the NFL really was rigging it, wouldn't they want that game to go to overtime? I personally imagine Roger begging the gods for that game to go to overtime.

Also, for those that think it's really a manipulated product, why are you watching? I mean even if KC wins, in that world, wouldn't it have been manipulated and not really a true win?

Nzoner 11-22-2018 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 13909774)
Also, for those that think it's really a manipulated product, why are you watching? I mean even if KC wins, in that world, wouldn't it have been manipulated and not really a true win?

It's still entertaining as hell,especially when you have a few dollars on it be it fantasy football,a survivor pot or Vegas spreads and totals.

And for the record I'm not one who thinks every game is manipulated especially when it comes to wins and losses,now Vegas game odds is a whole different story.

HemiEd 11-22-2018 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 13909709)
Isn't he the same POS who stomped a mother****er's nuts in a Thanksgiving game a couple years ago?

Donkeykong Suh?

Why is he even still allowed on the field?

Great question. He has always been out of control. I would like to answer it with another question.

How is it that the Rams have been able to put this kind of roster together in such a short time span?

I would like to know where they are on the cap? Are they pulling a deal like the Broncos did years ago? Do they have any draft choices left for the next decade?

NJChiefsFan 11-22-2018 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 13909786)
It's still entertaining as hell,especially when you have a few dollars on it be it fantasy football,a survivor pot or Vegas spreads and totals.

And for the record I'm not one who thinks every game is manipulated especially when it comes to wins and losses,now Vegas game odds is a whole different story.

That's fine. Look I'm not gonna sit here and claim I know for a fact what's going on. But I find it amusing that others think they can. Not refering to you.

When people talk in such black and white when there is no way they actually have enough information to do so, it makes me think there is another agenda. Maybe that's feeling superior, having to cope with bad losses, ect. All I know is both sides are working with limited information and making conjectures from there.

I personally think the refs just suck, or have human nature bias that isn't intended to be a deliberate manipulation. I also know that Mahomes is going to fall into this beloved category as well. We can claim "oh fly over state" all we want, but doubters in other markets will accuse us of being gifted a SB win once we get it.

If we are truly in a manipulated league, how can those of you believing that even enjoy it if we win?

rabblerouser 11-22-2018 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 13909774)

If KC wins, it will be like the Steelers game this year @Heinz, where we have to beat the opponent AND the refs.

NJChiefsFan 11-22-2018 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 13909843)
If KC wins, it will be like the Steelers game this year @Heinz, where we have to beat the opponent AND the refs.

There will be people like you in other fan bases claiming the league loves Mahomes, that he isn't white, that the league desperately wants teams to play like KC, and trying to get Andy that SB ring. What makes you so sure that you are right and the conspiracy theorists in other fan bases are wrong? That the league in the end didn't help us there?

LoneWolf 11-22-2018 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 13909742)
If Dick Butkus can't convince him, no one will.

Intelligence defined by Merriam-Webster :

LoneWolf has proven incapable of having the ability to learn or understand or deal with the fact that the NFL manipulates the onfield product via the refs.

The Dick Butkus story?

Dick Butkus reading a book and alleging the contents are true is proof the league is out to “get” the Chiefs and fixing games? The book isn’t about the NFL fixing games.

The most surprising part of that video is that Dick Butkus could read.

rabblerouser 12-02-2018 06:02 PM

How about those refs getting Oakland back into the game?

Gotta love those one score 4th qtr ratings.

rabblerouser 12-02-2018 06:03 PM

More holding...