ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I have a date. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=164919)

Jilly 01-06-2009 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5362229)
Neither does 5'7". I don't think I'd be able to stand up if I weighed 104. I don't think I'd be strong enough. Heh.

gawd you people are tall...

Iowanian 01-06-2009 12:39 PM

I think Luv should try the new approach I'm suggesting.

Tell me with your actions that you're a black hearted wench....but inform them that you've got a magic Vajayjay with so much control that you could milk a cow with it, or inserting the "Boggle" game dice and spit out any word they wish for those intellectuals you desire.

gochiefs...getting ripped like Richard Simmons. Luv working out with Chuck Norris.

I can feel the love, tonight and Elton John isn't in my ipod.

sedated 01-06-2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zepppaosla (Post 5362258)
World is in financial crise. Learn how to survive and play virtual stock exchange. Educate your shelf!

what the deuce?

Katipan 01-06-2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 5362342)
I think Luv should try the new approach I'm suggesting.

Tell me with your actions that you're a black hearted wench....but inform them that you've got a magic Vajayjay with so much control that you could milk a cow with it, or inserting the "Boggle" game dice and spit out any word they wish for those intellectuals you desire.

How the hell do you think asians have been drawing white men to the brown side all these years?

Maybe next you can invent the wheel for us.

Baby Lee 01-06-2009 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5362347)
How the hell do you think asians have been drawing white men to the brown side all these years?

THAT explains why all the guys who play ping pong at Katipans sport wood.

dirk digler 01-06-2009 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 5361985)
But yet, you're not dating a fatty.

It's all well and good to encourage luv to recognize the good things about herself and to accept that which she cannot change, but it's good to be realistic about the superficiality of the world too and to the extent that she can make herself attractive, it's good to put some effort into it.

She should brush her hair even if she's still a good person when her hair is a mess. She needs to put some effort into dressing nice instead of dressing down to the least acceptable level even if she's the same person either way. And if she's overweight (as opposed to having an unrealistic mental image of herself, like your gf), she ought to try to lose it, not only because it will make her more marketable but because it's good for her health.

Anyway, I applaud you, luv, for trying to lose some weight and I hope you are able to stay motivated and stick with it. And, btw, I assume you already brush your hair and try to dress nice (without breaking the bank, of course). I was just using those as examples.

I think this is the best post you have ever written on CP. :thumb:

Luv, my advice to you is keep doing what you are doing. Fixing yourself first is the most important thing that anyone can do because if you don't like yourself you will find it hard for others to like you or find you attractive. Self-confidence IMVHO is one of the most important traits for everyone.

Iowanian 01-06-2009 12:45 PM

This must explain the sudden influx of mail order brides from the Phillipines and China into my community recently.

Word is out now.

I just thought it was because most of the 50somethings ordering them looked like Buda.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5362347)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 5362354)

And why those ping pong balls smell like Lavender and mahi mahi.

Katipan 01-06-2009 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 5362354)

My personality can be a little raw around the edges but my pussy is a helluva speller.

XXXshogunXXX 01-06-2009 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5362367)
My personality can be a little raw around the edges but my pussy is a helluva speller.

bastoos

Katipan 01-06-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XXXshogunXXX (Post 5362410)
bastoos

Way better than that.

XXXshogunXXX 01-06-2009 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5362429)
Way better than that.

way more bastoos?

Baby Lee 01-06-2009 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 5362309)
ROFL

VP knocks it out of the park over in DC

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 5362296)
Educate my shelf? Why I will! And I'll school my credenza while I'm at it! I'll teach my cupola and tutor my tables!

I'll show them all what happens to trolls who register only to post links to bullshit sites.
They can learn first-hand what happens to an errand boy sent by grocery clerks!

I'm off to mentor a mezzanine.

luv 01-06-2009 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 5362478)
VP knocks it out of the park over in DC

I'm off to mentor a mezzanine.

LMAO

That's awesome.

Katipan 01-06-2009 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XXXshogunXXX (Post 5362447)
way more bastoos?

Is that an offer?

XXXshogunXXX 01-06-2009 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5362590)
Is that an offer?

no... this thread isnt for me. pics?? just curious