ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=348179)

Pablo 05-19-2024 09:40 AM

Just give Clark a little time to develop. I figure once she starts to dominate this league -she'll by on the Pacers bench this time next year.

chiefzilla1501 05-19-2024 09:56 AM

In seeing a little of the game ionescu is supposed to be one of those guards, like plum, that are supposed to be these exciting sharpshooters. As good as they are, I'm sorry to say but it's just not that fun to watch. It's not like soccer or tennis where women's athletes play the same, just a little less speed and power. Wnba players are either Tim Duncan fundamentally surgical like Breanna Stewart or they just don't look very fluid.

And that's why Clark is different. And some of the new wave of ncaaw seem on that path too. For all intents and purposes they move way more like the men's games we are used to.

lawrenceRaider 05-19-2024 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 17525252)
And that's why Clark is different. And some of the new wave of ncaaw seem on that path too. For all intents and purposes they move way more like the men's games we are used to.

I hope this is true. Women's basketball is unwatchable for me for the most part.

Jackie Styles was the last women's player who was able to really generate anywhere near this level of excitement, but she wasn't able to maintain it.

ghak99 05-19-2024 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17525228)
It's strange when people start hating the person due to the media's obsession.... this doesn't at all seem like a Tom Brady situation, where he basks in the attention and goes out of his way to be in the spotlight.

I could very well be missing something, but doesn't seem like Clark is that type of person at all... the media being obsessed with her has nothing to do with her own thoughts on adjusting to a new league and so forth.

Unless she's been quoted as saying she's going to dominate from day one (going out on a limb thinking she has probably said the opposite), why the hell would anyone be so triggered by every little struggle?

Go laugh at the talking heads and ESPN who put her on the pedestal, dummies.

She's been quoted by a veteran teammate as being humble and saying/asking, "just help me", while trying to figure something out in practice.

When I first heard this I thought she was just struggling to get up to speed. Every time I watch a piece of a game it makes me think the whole team struggles with figuring out what they're supposed to be doing. At times it doesn't even appear like they've been given a game plan to carry out.

UChieffyBugger 05-19-2024 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 17525264)
She's been quoted by a veteran teammate as being humble and saying/asking, "just help me", while trying to figure something out in practice.

When I first heard this I thought she was just struggling to get up to speed. Every time I watch a piece of a game it makes me think the whole team struggles with figuring out what they're supposed to be doing. At times it doesn't even appear like they've been given a game plan to carry out.

Yeah the headcoach is definitely under a microscope now with the team's profile being raised due to Clark so she's gonna have to figure things out soon for sure. She does have a fair excuse though as they've played two top teams thus far. When they play teams on their level then that will be when the coach can be fully judged. Facing two top five teams has been rough tbh.

New World Order 05-19-2024 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17525268)
Yeah the headcoach is definitely under a microscope now with the team's profile being raised due to Clark so she's gonna have to figure things out soon for sure. She does have a fair excuse though as they've played two top teams thus far. When they play teams on their level then that will be when the coach can be fully judged. Facing two top five teams has been rough tbh.

Admit it. You didn't watch or follow wnba basketball before. You had no interest

Now Clark is in the league you have interest.

Clark is pulling people in. She's the face of women's bball

Wisconsin_Chief 05-19-2024 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 17525628)
Admit it. You didn't watch or follow wnba basketball before. You had no interest

Just came here to post in this thread for the first time to admit exactly this. I was genuinely interested in her college career and I have now (somewhat) actively followed her in the WNBA. I honestly love watching her just launch up those arching rainbows from 5 feet behind the line. It’s so fun.

UChieffyBugger 05-19-2024 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 17525628)

I've always watched the wnba playoffs actually. Now I've started watching regular games too. Sue me :evil: .

BigCatDaddy 05-19-2024 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17525651)
I've always watched the wnba playoffs actually. Now I've started watching regular games too. Sue me :evil: .

UCaitlinBugger

CasselGotPeedOn 05-19-2024 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17525651)

Why would you subject yourself to such torture?

UChieffyBugger 05-19-2024 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn (Post 17525738)
Why would you subject yourself to such torture?

Lol this Clark, Reese, Camilla etc class got me hyped in that last ncca competition and I enjoyed it so much that I'm intrigued to see how the league develops with these players involved. And once Paige and Juju join it should enhance things even further.

staylor26 05-20-2024 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17525891)
Lol this Clark, Reese, Camilla etc class got me hyped in that last ncca competition and I enjoyed it so much that I'm intrigued to see how the league develops with these players involved. And once Paige and Juju join it should enhance things even further.

LMAO

You're watching because you're rooting for Clark to fail and it couldn't be more obvious.

ghak99 05-20-2024 09:52 AM

The game highlight videos are only like 2 minutes long. At this point, it's the only way the product should be consumed.

UChieffyBugger 05-20-2024 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17525900)
LMAO

You're watching because you're rooting for Clark to fail and it couldn't be more obvious.

Keep crying chump :LOL:

Buehler445 05-20-2024 11:35 AM

This is still a thing?

What could there possibly left to discuss at this point. I came here hoping there would be nudes. I has sad.

staylor26 05-20-2024 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17526047)
Keep crying chump :LOL:

Nobody is crying loser, just be honest, because nobody is buying your bullshit lol.

UChieffyBugger 05-20-2024 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17526059)
Nobody is crying loser, just be honest, because nobody is buying your bullshit lol.

You're a Clark groupie who can't handle anyone critiquing her performances. But TOUGH LUCK!!..I'm gonna tell the truth about her games whether you like it or not buddy :evil:

Kiimo 05-20-2024 01:27 PM

Imagine thinking there is an audience for your truth bombs about a player on this graph that clearly demonstrates she was in another galaxy than everyone else

https://i.postimg.cc/vZMWX69p/Screen...2-24-10-PM.png

New World Order 05-20-2024 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17525891)

Here I’ll paraphrase your post in one sentence:

I’m watching the WNBA because of Caitlin Clark

UChieffyBugger 05-20-2024 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 17526216)
Here I’ll paraphrase your post in one sentence:

I’m watching the WNBA because of Caitlin Clark

Angel Reese and Cardosa. I like WINNERS thank you ROFL

New World Order 05-20-2024 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17526334)
Angel Reese and Cardosa. I like WINNERS thank you ROFL

SureJan.gif

Pablo 05-20-2024 05:07 PM

While I find watching the WNBA for any reason, even Clark - to be pathetic...

Watching it for Angel Reese is a whole 'nother level of sad sad shit.

Imagine a new NFL fan leaping into the pro football world because they're following Caleb Williams from OU to USC to the NFL. I can at least get that.

Reese stans are basically saying Bo Nix is the reason they're finally getting into pro ball.

GloryDayz 05-20-2024 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAGA45 (Post 17524992)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-media-max-width="560"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">How does not ONE single person on Caitlin Clark’s team not call that screen out to her? Shout it. Over and over and over until she hears you. This is taught in middle school. <br><br> <a href="https://t.co/eRNkcxyhQU">pic.twitter.com/eRNkcxyhQU</a></p>&mdash; Hey Its Big Dan (@DanRoberts1988) <a href="https://twitter.com/DanRoberts1988/status/1791922486138855599?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 18, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Boop... LMAO

ChiefsFanatic 05-20-2024 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut (Post 17523155)
Caitlin Clark needs a better coach.

Absolutely. I have seen enough to recognize that Sides has no idea how to use Clark, to not only get the best out of Clark, but to make the team better.

Like, I know there are a lot of great players in the WNBA. There are players that are just better than Clark right now. But, Clark is being handcuffed and put in shackles, basically, and told to fit her skills into an existing offense, when the offense really needs to be set up around Clark.

I think it's a pride thing, and Sides is also a new head coach after being a long time assistant at all levels of basketball. It is entirely possible that she would lose veteran players buy-in if she made the offense run through a rookie, but that's what I think she should do.

UChieffyBugger 05-20-2024 07:37 PM

Soooo Clark's nightmare start to her WNBA career continued today as Indiana lost to Connecticut for a second time and she got locked up by Dijonai Carrington again. Damn :popcorn:

chiefzilla1501 05-20-2024 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17526491)
Soooo Clark's nightmare start to her WNBA career continued today as Indiana lost to Connecticut for a second time and she got locked up by Dijonai Carrington again. Damn :popcorn:

She didn't get locked up. it looks like she had a terrific game outside of a few really boneheaded minutes which she'll learn to clean up

UChieffyBugger 05-20-2024 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 17526510)
She didn't get locked up. it looks like she had a terrific game outside of a few really boneheaded minutes which she'll learn to clean up

She only had 17 points. And was getting cooked by Ty Harris in the fourth. Oh and those FIVE TURNOVERS (one was crucial in the last minutes of the game too) didn't help matters. 26 turnovers in just four games is simply not good enough.

SAGA45 05-20-2024 08:56 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-media-max-width="560"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Aliyah Boston block!<br><br>Caitlin Clark three! <a href="https://t.co/9uby699kij">pic.twitter.com/9uby699kij</a></p>&mdash; Indiana Fever (@IndianaFever) <a href="https://twitter.com/IndianaFever/status/1792717881081483454?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 21, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-media-max-width="560"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Caitlin Clark after the <a href="https://twitter.com/IndianaFever?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@IndianaFever</a>’s close loss to the Sun tonight: <a href="https://t.co/ZivdxkAW56">pic.twitter.com/ZivdxkAW56</a></p>&mdash; Talia Goodman (@TaliaGoodmanWBB) <a href="https://twitter.com/TaliaGoodmanWBB/status/1792732264071139655?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 21, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hark Clunt 05-20-2024 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17526491)

nightmare start? she's trying to cook on a bad team and single-handedly filling arenas. give it a break.

Titty Meat 05-20-2024 09:28 PM

It's summer go outside and get some exercise

staylor26 05-20-2024 09:34 PM

Anybody that saw Wemby's growth this year knows how ridiculous it is to judge this early.

chiefzilla1501 05-20-2024 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17526517)
She only had 17 points. And was getting cooked by Ty Harris in the fourth. Oh and those FIVE TURNOVERS (one was crucial in the last minutes of the game too) didn't help matters. 26 turnovers in just four games is simply not good enough.

She sat out much of the 2nd quarter with injury. She had 7 points and 4 assists in the 4th quarter of a close game. Should have ended the game on back to back game tying assists. She had an inexcusable few minute stretch where she was awful and 2 of her 5 turnovers happened, lost her cool and lost the game.

UChieffyBugger 05-20-2024 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hark Clunt (Post 17526575)
nightmare start? she's trying to cook on a bad team and single-handedly filling arenas. give it a break.

26 turnovers in four games and one was crucial tonight with a minute to go which killed her team's chances to win. If she is as generational as ya'll think, her team wouldn't be 0-4.

And btw I'm not saying she's a bust. I'm saying she's had a rough start which is simply facts. Her shooting still looks great but the turnovers and her defense are clearly an issue. She was getting cooked In the fourth quarter by Ty Harris. That ain't good.

UChieffyBugger 05-20-2024 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17526584)
Anybody that saw Wemby's growth this year knows how ridiculous it is to judge this early.

Wemby wasn't this bad early please stop. He had one rough game and that was pretty much it :D .

UChieffyBugger 05-20-2024 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hark Clunt (Post 17526575)

What does filling arenas have to do with her performances?

ThyKingdomCome15 05-20-2024 10:01 PM

Liberty steam rolled them. They got the number one pick for good reason.

dlphg9 05-20-2024 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17525130)
Bwahaha you're a deluded d/ckhead who clearly doesn't know what the word "racist" means smh get educated you fool LMAO

You're an undeniable racist. You literally hate white people and youre following a woman in a league you've never been interested in just so you can talk about how much this white girl sucks and then you go on and on arguing with everyone trying to prove you are right. You ignore or dismiss every bit of evidence that proves that youre wrong and it's all because you hate Clark. You can't see past your hate for her. It's all really pathetic. You're a pathetic loser, dude.

UChieffyBugger 05-20-2024 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 17526632)
You're an undeniable racist. You literally hate white people and youre following a woman in a league you've never been interested in just so you can talk about how much this white girl sucks and then you go on and on arguing with everyone trying to prove you are right. You ignore or dismiss every bit of evidence that proves that youre wrong and it's all because you hate Clark. You can't see past your hate for her. It's all really pathetic. You're a pathetic loser, dude.

Bwahaha another load of garbage by this pathetic clown ROFL

1. I clearly stated I've watched the wnba playoffs every year dummy so I know this league

2. Lol "evidence proves you're wrong"?? WHERE YOU MORON?? Everything here is about OPINIONS you prick there is no official wrong or right other than when facts are presented. And the FACTS are your girl is 0-4 and has 26 turnovers in four games. If you think that's good then you have no clue about basketball.

3. YOU'RE the one who keeps bringing up her race. I guess that's why you're mad right? How dare anyone tell the truth about your brunette baller!! :deevee: :LOL:

UChieffyBugger 05-20-2024 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 (Post 17526610)
Liberty steam rolled them. They got the number one pick for good reason.

The only good thing going for Indiana right now is they look good for getting their third number one pick in a row. And Paige paired up with Clark and Boston should be able to make some noise eventually.

New World Order 05-21-2024 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17526640)
Bwahaha another load of garbage by this pathetic clown ROFL

1. I clearly stated I've watched the wnba playoffs every year dummy so I know this league

2. Lol "evidence proves you're wrong"?? WHERE YOU MORON?? Everything here is about OPINIONS you prick there is no official wrong or right other than when facts are presented. And the FACTS are your girl is 0-4 and has 26 turnovers in four games. If you think that's good then you have no clue about basketball.

3. YOU'RE the one who keeps bringing up her race. I guess that's why you're mad right? How dare anyone tell the truth about your brunette baller!! :deevee: :LOL:

You're like the black Hootie

Pablo 05-21-2024 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 17526654)
You're like the black Hootie

Black, british Hootie. You ever listen to british "gangsta rap"

LMAO

UChiefy is ****ing jamming to this shit for sure.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/svxwIa5mxjQ?si=eOauWXL4age9rr5U" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

UChieffyBugger 05-21-2024 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 17526682)

LMAO

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/svxwIa5mxjQ?si=eOauWXL4age9rr5U" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Why are you bigots trying to tell me what race I am?? smh mind your own business my "race" is KC red :D

ghak99 05-21-2024 12:56 PM

Quote:

WNBA attendance for Saturday, May 18, 2024:
Fever vs Liberty - 17,735 ($2M in ticket revenue)
Sparks vs Aces - 10,286
Dream vs Mercury - 10,251
Sky vs Wings - 6,251 (holds 7K)

Megatron96 05-21-2024 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 17526590)
She sat out much of the 2nd quarter with injury. She had 7 points and 4 assists in the 4th quarter of a close game. Should have ended the game on back to back game tying assists. She had an inexcusable few minute stretch where she was awful and 2 of her 5 turnovers happened, lost her cool and lost the game.

Yeah, I was forced to watch part of this game because it was on the same channel the NHL playoffs were going to be on. Saw Clark sprain her ankle in the replay. When she came back, it was obvious she wasn't 100%. I was actually surprised she made some of the shots that she made, considering.

Also, I heard during the game that she played 39 games before being drafted? Long season.

Other thing I noticed was that her team failed to make plays; missed shots, poor decisions, lack of team chemistry, etc. A few times it looked like Clark was alone out there.

Probably won't watch another WNBA game this season, unless they repeat the TV scheduling, but I won't be surprised if Clark looks better in a few weeks. She's not just a shooter, she's pretty multi-talented as far as I can tell, and that versatility is usually what helps young players be successful.

chiefzilla1501 05-21-2024 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 17527121)
Yeah, I was forced to watch part of this game because it was on the same channel the NHL playoffs were going to be on. Saw Clark sprain her ankle in the replay. When she came back, it was obvious she wasn't 100%. I was actually surprised she made some of the shots that she made, considering.

Also, I heard during the game that she played 39 games before being drafted? Long season.

Other thing I noticed was that her team failed to make plays; missed shots, poor decisions, lack of team chemistry, etc. A few times it looked like Clark was alone out there.

Probably won't watch another WNBA game this season, unless they repeat the TV scheduling, but I won't be surprised if Clark looks better in a few weeks. She's not just a shooter, she's pretty multi-talented as far as I can tell, and that versatility is usually what helps young players be successful.

The funny thing is, Im kinda intrigued only bc id like to see her play well. Once she gets there I doubt I'll be interested. To me the pros are a lot more physical and swarming on defense but the offense just doesn't feel very explosive like it does in college. I caught around the end of the first half. She was doing pretty well pre injury. But the 4th quarter she was terrific until she was next level awful for a few minutes. But it was because her passing was next level and it seems like they finally figured out the pick and roll. I'm taking the Over on assists next game because at least shes starting to punish defenses for swarming her

I think she’s starting to click and the team is getting better working with her. But from the looks of it she’s not playing with a full deck. That #1 pick from last year looks like she misses an absurd amount of easy layups.

chiefzilla1501 05-21-2024 01:20 PM

By far the easiest thing is she's gotta control her temper and stop playing flustered. Maybe that fiasco of a 4th is a good lesson because it may have costed them the game.

Megatron96 05-21-2024 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 17527128)
The funny thing is, Im kinda intrigued only bc id like to see her play well. Once she gets there I doubt I'll be interested. To me the pros are a lot more physical and swarming on defense but the offense just doesn't feel very explosive like it does in college. I caught around the end of the first half. She was doing pretty well pre injury. But the 4th quarter she was terrific until she was next level awful for a few minutes. But it was because her passing was next level and it seems like they finally figured out the pick and roll. I'm taking the Over on assists next game because at least shes starting to punish defenses for swarming her

I think she’s starting to click and the team is getting better working with her. But from the looks of it she’s not playing with a full deck. That #1 pick from last year looks like she misses an absurd amount of easy layups.

Yeah, and I don't know who it was, but clark made a really nice pass to one of her teammates for an easy lay-up that the girl just flat missed for the lead.

One other thing I noticed was that Clark was behaving like the leader of the team, trying to set up plays, trying to get her teammates to stay focused, etc., and she's the rook out there.

She'll probably turn out fine, but from what little I saw last night, she needs a lot more help on the floor.

SAGA45 05-21-2024 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 17527141)
Yeah, and I don't know who it was, but clark made a really nice pass to one of her teammates for an easy lay-up that the girl just flat missed for the lead.

Not the play you're referencing but something akin to it...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-media-max-width="560"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Caitlin Clark has adjusted to the league. She&#39;s gonna go for 30 tonight and if her teammates knew how to finish when she drops a dime in their face she&#39;d be a walking double double <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/caitlinclark?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#caitlinclark</a> <a href="https://t.co/Nka8fDOeDt">pic.twitter.com/Nka8fDOeDt</a></p>&mdash; Dave Portnoy (@stoolpresidente) <a href="https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente/status/1792695606240252302?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 20, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Megatron96 05-21-2024 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAGA45 (Post 17527275)
Not the play you're referencing but something akin to it...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-media-max-width="560"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Caitlin Clark has adjusted to the league. She&#39;s gonna go for 30 tonight and if her teammates knew how to finish when she drops a dime in their face she&#39;d be a walking double double <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/caitlinclark?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#caitlinclark</a> <a href="https://t.co/Nka8fDOeDt">pic.twitter.com/Nka8fDOeDt</a></p>&mdash; Dave Portnoy (@stoolpresidente) <a href="https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente/status/1792695606240252302?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 20, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yeah, I missed that one, probably happened before I started watching, but similar. The one I was thinking of, Clark made a similar pass, and her teammate put it up, but no spin and outside the box, so it never had a chance. I mean, perfect pass, girl was wide open for an easy lay-up, they're supposed to be pros.

Titty Meat 05-21-2024 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 17527112)

Any dunks in those games?

KCJake 05-21-2024 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17527327)
Any dunks in those games?

Underrated post

kevrunner 05-21-2024 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 17527286)
Yeah, I missed that one, probably happened before I started watching, but similar. The one I was thinking of, Clark made a similar pass, and her teammate put it up, but no spin and outside the box, so it never had a chance. I mean, perfect pass, girl was wide open for an easy lay-up, they're supposed to be pros.

For some reason I’m not able to embed lately, but here’s another play where she makes a nice pass and her teammate didn’t handle the ball. But Clark got charged a turnover on this play, that’s why I don’t pay too much attention to how many turnovers she has.

https://x.com/StockTalks21/status/17...ning-her-stats

Easy 6 05-21-2024 08:04 PM

I pay exactly 0% attention to the WNBA, or Clark besides this thread

But what little i've seen suggests she'll be just fine, she maybe just needed humbled a little in the pro ranks... they're setting some HARD picks for her naive ass, but she'll learn eventually

ToxSocks 05-21-2024 08:51 PM

WNBA got CP by the balls.

Pepe Silvia 05-21-2024 09:04 PM

Caitlin Clark is a man.

Buehler445 05-21-2024 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 17527546)
I pay exactly 0% attention to the WNBA, or Clark besides this thread

But what little i've seen suggests she'll be just fine, she maybe just needed humbled a little in the pro ranks... they're setting some HARD picks for her naive ass, but she'll learn eventually

Everything I’ve seen she is pretty humble.

Admittedly I’m not watching but her teammates have to call out screens. At some level you have to be aware if your surroundings but if you’re guarding the ball your teammates have to call out screens.

Buehler445 05-21-2024 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia (Post 17527619)
Caitlin Clark is a man.

That’s a weird hot take. I keep clicking on this thread hoping for nudes.

She’s pretty hot.

Pepe Silvia 05-21-2024 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 17527652)

She’s pretty hot.

It's definitely a dude, everyone we see on TV is a tranny, no exceptions.

mdstu 05-22-2024 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 17526682)

LMAO

Bicycles, covid masks, and pretending your hand is a gun. That shit is gangsta as ****!

Demonpenz 05-22-2024 04:28 AM

21 savage is from the UK right? He is dope AF !!!

MarkDavis'Haircut 05-22-2024 06:24 AM

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/17...cVxO07qLg&s=19

MarkDavis'Haircut 05-22-2024 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 17527652)

She’s pretty hot.

Hot???

She is OK at best.

PatMahomesIsGod 05-22-2024 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut (Post 17527692)
Hot???

She is OK at best.

She’s not hot.

Cameron Brink is, tho.

Mods need to let me post links.

tredadda 05-22-2024 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut (Post 17527691)

Well if she says so then it must be true.

ghak99 05-22-2024 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 17527669)
21 savage is from the UK right? He is dope AF !!!

21 savage is an ignorant piece of shit.

UChieffyBugger 05-23-2024 03:53 AM

Indiana are now 0-5 with their narrow loss to 1-3 Seattle. This was suppose to be a team they could beat but Clark went 2/8 from three and 6/16 shooting. Teams are doubling the hell out of her and are forcing her to release the ball which is leading to turnovers (she had another three tonight which brings her tally to 29. The most in the league.) They were two points up In the last minute too so Clark must be pissed.

Pablo 05-23-2024 07:35 AM

Posting about the WNBA at 4 in the morning

Lololol pathetic

Mr. Plow 05-23-2024 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 17528786)

Lololol pathetic

LMAO

My exact thought was "What kind of weirdo cares enough about the WNBA to be posting about it at 4am?"

Kiimo 05-23-2024 08:12 AM

Someone who has doubled and tripled down on their dumb opinion and is desperate to not be wrong because they don't really have a great ego situation to begin with.

Imagine seeing a rookie getting triple teamed and her teammates can't use that as an advantage to score easily and thinking it's the rookie's fault they lose because of it.

UChieffyBugger 05-23-2024 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimo (Post 17528801)
Someone who has doubled and tripled down on their dumb opinion and is desperate to not be wrong because they don't really have a great ego situation to begin with.

Imagine seeing a rookie getting triple teamed and her teammates can't use that as an advantage to score easily and thinking it's the rookie's fault they lose because of it.

Lol you Clark groupies are funny :D . Did I say it was ALL her fault? NO. But at the end of the day she has the hype!!..so I'll be judging her accordingly. Her shooting numbers were subpar..and there were more turnovers. But you're here crying about me? Grow up chump ROFL

If Caleb Williams has a rough start people will judge him too. But keep getting pissy about your princess buddy o:-) .

UChieffyBugger 05-23-2024 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 17528786)

Lololol pathetic

Keep crying clown ROFL

staylor26 05-23-2024 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17528840)
Keep crying clown ROFL

LMAO

The irony, when your entire presence in this thread is you essentially crying because of Clark's popularity and success.

Kiimo 05-23-2024 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17528837)
Lol you Clark groupies are funny :D . Did I say it was ALL her fault? NO. But at the end of the day she has the hype!!..so I'll be judging her accordingly. Her shooting numbers were subpar..and there were more turnovers. But you're here crying about me? Grow up chump ROFL

If Caleb Williams has a rough start people will judge him too. But keep getting pissy about your princess buddy o:-) .

You are blaming a rookie basketball player for her professional team's record which is a hilarious side to take.

Like, desperately hilarious.

UChieffyBugger 05-23-2024 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17528846)
LMAO

The irony, when your entire presence in this thread is you essentially crying because of Clark's popularity and success.

Where? I'm following the wnba season and detailing how she's doing seeing as THIS IS A CLARK THREAD!!. Why are you guys getting so emotional about it? If Caleb has a rough start I'll judge him too so stop blubbering fgs ROFL

UChieffyBugger 05-23-2024 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimo (Post 17528859)
You are blaming a rookie basketball player for her professional team's record which is a hilarious side to take.

Like, desperately hilarious.

Where did I blame her solely? Please show me dummy?

Titty Meat 05-23-2024 09:37 AM

Losers

https://www.google.com/search?q=kc+w...obile&ie=UTF-8

ghak99 05-23-2024 06:03 PM

This one started a hilarious FB argument.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bQRwoWIPvVs?si=Ew6etUfOuxmxLZZR" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

UChieffyBugger 05-24-2024 12:18 AM

So Angel Reese just beat 4-0 New York Liberty tonight to go 2-1. This is what WINNERS DO ya'll. Nomatter where they play, THEY WIN!!..hopefully certain other rookies can finally step up like Reese has.... :)

big nasty kcnut 05-24-2024 04:31 AM

Caitlin Clark need a new coach.

K9Texan 05-24-2024 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17529700)
So Angel Reese just beat 4-0 New York Liberty tonight to go 2-1. This is what WINNERS DO ya'll. Nomatter where they play, THEY WIN!!..hopefully certain other rookies will can finally step up like Reese has.... :)

The narrative around Caitlin would be entirely different if she were one of those male "transgenders" breaking into the WNBA. But since she's a white Christian she is fair game to be hated by the more inclusive, tolerant, loving-left.