ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=345487)

Lzen 10-24-2023 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17187277)
Got charged again last night. Dude was going for Copper's neck and almost got it. I yanked him up and away and wheeled around trying to get away while dipshit owner came out to control his monster. Which took forever. Fell to the ground twice. "GET YOUR DAMN DOG OFF US"

Three times in the last year. Wasn't even close to the house either time.

This was the worst. My knees are all ****ed up now. Just filed a report. I will now carry heavy dog spray and a large clubbed stick going forward.

Never heard of heavy dog spray. Not sure if I would trust that. Perhaps you should consider concealed carry.

You said you got attacked again. Was this the same dog/owner?

Mephistopheles Janx 10-24-2023 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17187323)
The only dogs who have ever attacked me or my dog have been ****ing pits.

I've had other dogs approach and bark but none of them felt like a threat.

Now I agree that the owner makes a difference as to whether they will attack a human. But ALL of them will go after another dog, unprovoked. Period.

It's instinct.

**** pits. The next one who runs up on me and Copper is going to wish he was never born.

Even my 28lb Bacon? If so... explains why you haven't been back to the farm. :D

https://i.imgur.com/Yytxcuu.png

I mean... look at him

https://i.imgur.com/1DfToDS.jpg

Lzen 10-24-2023 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17187323)
The only dogs who have ever attacked me or my dog have been ****ing pits.

I've had other dogs approach and bark but none of them felt like a threat.

Now I agree that the owner makes a difference as to whether they will attack a human. But ALL of them will go after another dog, unprovoked. Period.

It's instinct.

**** pits. The next one who runs up on me and Copper is going to wish he was never born.

I have been attacked by other breeds. Last time I recall was about 4 years ago. I think, if memory serves, it was a lab or lab mix. Yeah, it's not so much about the breed as it is the bad owners, IMO.

AdolfOliverBush 10-24-2023 12:11 PM

Chihuahuas are the meanest dogs on the planet. If they weighed 150 pounds, they'd make Pit Bulls look friendly and stable.

Hammock Parties 10-24-2023 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 17187329)
Never heard of heavy dog spray. Not sure if I would trust that. Perhaps you should consider concealed carry.

You said you got attacked again. Was this the same dog/owner?

Postmen carry it (I did). I'm not going to bring a gun on dog walks. :LOL: That's just asking for trouble.

It has been three separate pits.

Hammock Parties 10-24-2023 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush (Post 17187336)
Chihuahuas are the meanest dogs on the planet. If they weighed 150 pounds, they'd make Pit Bulls look friendly and stable.

Several chihuahuas have run up on us when walking. Copper won't even howl at them. ROFL

frozenchief 10-24-2023 12:13 PM

My wife is an ER charge nurse/manager. We live in a very dog friendly state but they have to document all dog bites/attacks. Rough estimate from her: 95% of the dog bites/attacks are from pit bulls. 3-4% from German shepherds. Remainder from a variety.

George Liquor 10-24-2023 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17187339)
Several chihuahuas have run up on us when walking. Copper won't even howl at them. ROFL

Chihuahuas need to face extinction.

Eleazar 10-24-2023 12:22 PM

“Pumpkin would never attack anyone. MY little pittie is different. She’s scared of her own shadow. She wouldn’t hurt a fly. Sweetest dog ever” -always said in the comments for a story where another one of these dogs has torn someone apart

Pablo 10-24-2023 12:25 PM

He only mauls kids when they do something to startle him like standing at a bus stop or ride a bike in the street!

Pablo 10-24-2023 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdj23 (Post 17187359)
Chihuahuas need to face extinction.

You round these dogs and pits up and throw them in a wood chipper and bites just went down by 98%

Hammock Parties 10-24-2023 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 17187371)
He only mauls kids when they do something to startle him like standing at a bus stop or ride a bike in the street!

I get you are joking. But we were clear on the other side of the street.

https://media.tenor.com/0MzUD38iZTIA...-shoot-her.gif

I think the thing that really unsettled me is the dog was not interested in me at all. He wanted to murder my poor coonhound. Mr poor brave, stupid coonhound who was more than willing to fight this piece of shit and die for me.

crispystl 10-24-2023 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdj23 (Post 17187326)
I saw a 110lb college woman walking an 80lb pit bull around my neighborhood the other day. Now I'm not vehemently anti pitbull... i fostered a pit puppy for a month or so a few years ago and he was great.

But what's this lady gonna do if that pit bull decides to go pit bull? Why do women love these dogs so much?

A few months ago my wiener dog wandered out of the garage for a couple of seconds. (This is a first for him because he's a rescue so he stays close to us) Anyhow I saw him run out right away and followed him, but he ran up to this woman that couldn't have been more than 90 lbs soaking wet walking two of those mofos. I'm lucky I snagged my dog up fast because that lady let a bunch of slack up in the leash so they could go after my dog. What a bitch. I know it was my dog's fault but this lady litereally enticed those pit bulls to go after my little dog, and if they ever decided to go after something there is no way she'd be able to hold one back, let alone both. It really pissed me off because the wiener is easily the best pet I've ever had.

ChiTown 10-24-2023 12:30 PM

The only good pitbull is a dead pitbull. F em.

Pablo 10-24-2023 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl (Post 17187379)
A few months ago my wiener dog wandered out of the garage for a couple of seconds. (This is a first for him because he's a rescue so he stays close to us) Anyhow I saw him run out right away and followed him, but he ran up to this woman that couldn't have been more than 90 lbs soaking wet walling two of those mofos. I'm lucky I snagged my dog up fast because that lady let a bunch of slack up in the leash so they could go after my dog. What a bitch. I know it was my dog'ss fault but this lady litereally enticed those pit bulls to go after my little dog, and if they ever decided to go after something there is no way she be abkle to hold one back, let alone both. It really pissed me off because the wiener is easily the best pet I've ever had.

She wanted to go back home and tell everyone how her badass and TUFF shitbulls just took care of a scary threatening dog