ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   15K penis's examined. How do you measure up? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=291031)

OldSchool 03-05-2015 01:03 AM

http://i.imgur.com/x0q6wqB.png

Rain Man 03-05-2015 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 11361514)
You would think that CP has more than 4 people with below average penis's. Guess not.:rolleyes:

Those four are probably women.

Hootie 03-05-2015 02:47 AM

I know a few things

I have a few friends with HUGE penises

two to be exact

and NEITHER of them flaunt them, and NEITHER of them ever reference them in public ... in fact, they get embarrassed

no joke

so when I sit here and read people on ChiefsPlanet.com talk about their HUGE dicks and how they've had women turn them down for sex because they were just "too big" ... it's hilarious to me

because I know it isn't true ... and I want to know what kind of complex someone has to have to have to pretend or talk about having a huge dick on ChiefsPlanet.com when the demographic is 99.5% men

it's hilarious

who does that?

Hootie 03-05-2015 02:49 AM

hey guys (I know you're all guys who are reading!) ... man, yeah! no way 5.2" in average?! I have a 8" penis and it's not even that big ! I mean, I think it's just normal. Is 8" normal? Like, 8"! Did I mention I have an 8" penis?!

my ****ing god ... how sad is your life where you start talking about having a big penis on ChiefsPlanet.com? It's ... hysterical.

Katipan 03-05-2015 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz (Post 11361384)
You might want to rethink that, you would then have to invite your man to join in. Your buttered popcorn could very well end up smelling burnt, just say'n.

Let's not get carried away. It would take an invasion of Oprah's book club to make my mans testosterone a needed commodity on CP.

Graystoke 03-05-2015 07:41 AM

HOC!
CP always delivers.
I can bench press 450 lbs. I can RUN a 4.2 and Little Elvis ain't so little. He swings like the KING at 9"

ChiTown 03-05-2015 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 11361578)
Those four are probably women.

LMAO

srvy 03-05-2015 08:12 AM

I want to know what type hangs around their friends talking about each others dick. I find it just a bit strange you know the size of

Katipan 03-05-2015 08:17 AM

We all know what our girlfriends boobs look like.

Bowser 03-05-2015 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11361672)

Well yeah you do. They always come out when you guys have sleep overs that turn into pillow fights that turn into make out sessions. At least that's the way we've always heard it happens.

Bowser 03-05-2015 08:22 AM

And has anybody asked how in the **** this isn't a DeBerg thread? Christ.

Bugeater 03-05-2015 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11361672)

Can you describe them all for us? For strictly scientific purposes of course...

Katipan 03-05-2015 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 11361686)
Well yeah you do. They always come out when you guys have sleep overs that turn into pillow fights that turn into make out sessions. At least that's the way we've always heard it happens.

Curiously enough that's how I imagine Hootie knows his friend's dick size.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baconeater (Post 11361692)
Can you describe them all for us? For strictly scientific purposes of course...

In the midwest they do something called a Presentation. I think? Theres NOwhere for Proms to be had in NW Iowa, so they have them in gyms. Before the dancing begins, all the parents in the surrounding communities sit in the stands and watch each couple be introduced.

Only maybe half the audience is related to one of the seniors. The rest of the audience is made up of dirty old men because every single prom dress, from the skinny nerd girls to the 6 ft jock girls have their breasts hanging out of the dresses. To the extreme. Sweet, wholesome, church going, 4H club princesses all hanging onto their dresses by their nipples.

I can tell you they're getting better and bigger.

And I'm ****ing pissed.

Bugeater 03-05-2015 08:44 AM

I knew I should've went to prom instead of hanging out with the stoners at the Circle K.

Katipan 03-05-2015 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baconeater (Post 11361713)
I knew I should've went to prom instead of hanging out with the stoners at the Circle K.

Also, girls seem to think blow jobs are a way of prolonging having to have intercourse and seem to be sucking dick all over the place.

Merry Christmas.