ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Rashee Rice under investigation for assault (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=353352)

staylor26 05-08-2024 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 17512954)
Suspend his dumbass the entire season.

Dumbass.

Pablo 05-08-2024 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrobProng (Post 17513011)
KC won a Super Bowl after losing Tyreek and replacing him with humanoid feces, and they can do so again if they lose a WR that isn't qualified to hold Hill's jock.

Sure, but I'd rather not have to

ThrobProng 05-08-2024 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 17513013)
Sure, but I'd rather not have to

Of course it would likely be easier to win with Rice on the field, but the remaining WRs are still better than the garbage WR corps KC fielded last year. Threepeat incoming.

myselff77 05-08-2024 08:39 AM

Chiefs need to hire whatever employee at TCU is keeping the players inline or has the ability to sweep such incidents under the rug and out of the media spotlight.

IowaHawkeyeChief 05-08-2024 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paniero (Post 17512874)
I don't answer to anyone here and don't give a second thought about farm to market hillbillies that post here multiple times a day.

LMAO, the above from the "I heard from a buddy..." dude.

Kiimo 05-08-2024 08:40 AM

Reading up on Treylon Burks and I'm gonna pass, thanks

Quote:

He's really bad, and it honestly was very predictable that he would be. Basically the epitome of the kind of player that may sometimes work in college but won't work in the NFL.

Big but not that big (and probably a bit overweight for his height), not very fast, absolutely terrible agility both on tape and from his combine workouts, not very athletic as demonstrated by a vertical of 33. Doesn't separate. Shows lack of effort. Extremely poor route running. The Titans thinking they could replace AJ Brown with him was absolutely hilarious at the time and has only gotten more so.

The fact that he went 18th overall really shows the lack of depth of the WR class that year. Extremely slim pickings after London, Wilson and Olave. In this past draft class I swear he'd be like WR15 to 20 at best.

chiefzilla1501 05-08-2024 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17513012)
Dumbass.

Nah, he ain't wrong. Until rashee can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt he can change himself then you suspend him as long as you need to. And you don't let the nfl be the only bad guys. He needs to know he is hanging on to this roster spot by a thread and the chiefs can't act all eager to get him back. And even better if the chiefs can prove they can find ways to win without him, which they will.

Suspend him indefinitely. And then get him back when he's bettered himself. And even after that give him time to earn his job back. And if he regresses even a little you send him backwards on that path. If the threat of jail or a huge suspension ain't gonna scare him straight, the threat of losing it all hopefully will

Titty Meat 05-08-2024 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 17513024)
LMAO, the above from the "I heard from a buddy..." dude.

Tell that dude just because his buddy handcuffs him doesn't mean he's a cop

staylor26 05-08-2024 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 17513026)
Nah, he ain't wrong. Until rashee can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt he can change himself then you suspend him as long as you need to. And you don't let the nfl be the only bad guys. He needs to know he is hanging on to this roster spot by a thread and the chiefs can't act all eager to get him back. And even better if the chiefs can prove they can find ways to win without him, which they will.

Suspend him indefinitely. And then get him back when he's bettered himself. And even after that give him time to earn his job back. And if he regresses even a little you send him backwards on that path. If the threat of jail or a huge suspension ain't gonna scare him straight, the threat of losing it all hopefully will

Another idiot.

Any Chiefs fans actively rooting for him to be suspended for the entire year are ****ing dumbasses. It would be the most extreme punishment in NFL history. Why are you morons so willing to bend over and take it from the NFL?

staylor26 05-08-2024 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimo (Post 17513025)
Reading up on Treylon Burks and I'm gonna pass, thanks

By reading up, do you mean a Reddit post from a Titans fan?

O.city 05-08-2024 08:45 AM

He'll get his however many game suspension and they'll move forward. The Chiefs aren't gonna have to do anything, the NFL will handle it.

Good lord.

IowaHawkeyeChief 05-08-2024 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17513028)
Another idiot.

Any Chiefs fans actively rooting for him to be suspended for the entire year are ****ing dumbasses. It would be the most extreme punishment in NFL history. Why are you morons so willing to bend over and take it from the NFL?

and for the record, if he is charged with assault, this is a separate incident. So my bet with 493rd is off as he would most likely get 5-6 games total. If it is shown he was not culpable in this incident, then the bet stands with the over under at 4.5.

Kiimo 05-08-2024 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17513034)
By reading up, do you mean a Reddit post from a Titans fan?

yes but also one that does a lot of draft stuff so is it the most qualified opinion in the world? nah. is it more qualified than mine? yes.

staylor26 05-08-2024 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimo (Post 17513040)
yes but also one that does a lot of draft stuff so is it the most qualified opinion in the world? nah. is it more qualified than mine? yes.

Quote:

The fact that he went 18th overall really shows the lack of depth of the WR class that year. Extremely slim pickings after London, Wilson and Olave. In this past draft class I swear he'd be like WR15 to 20 at best.
This is just an absolutely reeruned take that reeks of revisionist history. You're free to take it as the gospel though.

chiefzilla1501 05-08-2024 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17513028)
Another idiot.

I'm not rooting for him to be suspended. I am rooting for him to get rid of his out of control entitlement. And to not treat the NFL like the bad guys keeping our precious rashee from helping us win games.

It does ****ing nothing if we bring him back sooner than when he learns a lesson. And he's not gonna learn shit unless it hits him right in the gonads. The chiefs aren't gonna repeat the same mistake they made with Kareem and just take his word for it that he's trying to get better. There have to be consequences and that has to come from the chiefs, not big daddy goodell