ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *****OFFICIAL 2017 Saccopoo NFL Mock Draft Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=306604)

staylor26 03-22-2017 11:07 AM

Another good pick Rain Man

The Franchise 03-22-2017 11:08 AM

If I'm the 49ers here.....I go Kizer.

Rain Man 03-22-2017 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 12793244)
Another good pick Rain Man

I was worried that it was a bit of a reach and that I should go with McKinley from a talent upside perspective, but at the same time I thought Budda would be a bigger upgrade over my existing talent on the field. I'm glad you made my decision for me.

BossChief 03-22-2017 11:16 AM

This is going to be a very interesting draft.

What does Forsey do if a couple blue chip defenders are on the board and a team in the top 10 of the second round calls wanting to move to 27 and is offering next years first and this years second with only having to give them 27 and this years fourth in return?

What if Mahomes or somebody else is the only QB they like in the draft? Take him and pass on a trade or drafting a blue chip guy?

I have this feeling that Dorsey is going to hit a grand slam.

The Franchise 03-22-2017 11:18 AM

If Mahomes is there at 27? Take him unless a team is literally offering their 2nd this year and a 1st next year.

If Mahomes is gone? Trade down.

TambaBerry 03-22-2017 11:24 AM

The Bengals would love to trade up here as one of their guys is still available. Holy shit this is a deep draft

chiefscafan 03-22-2017 11:29 AM

I'm ready are next two picks on?

The Franchise 03-22-2017 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 12793278)
I'm ready are next two picks on?

If you aren't going to be on.....PM me your list.

chiefscafan 03-22-2017 11:54 AM

Im on for next four hours then have to go to work

ill pm list hopefully guy i want is there doubt it but we will see

DJ's left nut 03-22-2017 12:10 PM

As 49er scouts and front office types watch him stand tall and strong in the pocket, massive arm gleaming in the sun, their throats catch as the realize they could never make him happy. Its not you, Deshone, it's me. I can't give you what you need right now...my organization just sucks that hard.

And as John Lynch walks away, he looks back over his shoulder at the crestfallen Kizer..."Stay strong, thug-bone" (because that's evidently what he calls himself...nobody knows why).

Meanwhile at Stanford there's a white guy with work ethic who maximizes his skills and draws rave reviews from coaches. The 49ers actually know very little about him because Lynch won't stop touching himself anytime someone queues up the scouting tapes and it really distracts from the meetings. Besides, with all the brain injuries, Lynch won't stop calling him Ed.

So they take the pen, scratch out 'ed' and correct it to submit Christian McCaffrey, RB - Stanford.

Shanahan showed the ability to get a lot of juice out of multi-dimensional RBs like Freeman and Coleman; he can find a lot of yards out there with McCaffrey. I hate passing on Kizer but he won't succeed there. They need too much help and he needs too much work.

chiefscafan 03-22-2017 12:12 PM

wow didn't excpect that Mccafferty

DJ's left nut 03-22-2017 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 12793354)
wow didn't excpect that Mccafferty

He's not my kind of player but I have to get personnel to fit my coach. Shanahan will find 16-1800 yards from scrimmage with this kid in the near future.

Now the counter-argument, and not a bad one, is that he can probably find that with a 4th rounder somewhere later in this draft. But in the end, I think being able to get the best version of this kind of player will be too big a draw for him. He's a hybrid, but he's one of the best hybrids we've seen in a very long time and Shanahan will love that. And Lynch played with his pop at Stanford.

Gotta make all the parts fit together and this is a nice match of player and philosophy.

chiefscafan 03-22-2017 12:25 PM

I was surprised but I love Christian think hes very underated in the draft.

chiefscafan 03-22-2017 12:26 PM

did you pm hoover

BossChief 03-22-2017 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12793263)
If Mahomes is there at 27? Take him unless a team is literally offering their 2nd this year and a 1st next year.

If Mahomes is gone? Trade down.

A pick at the top of round one next year as well as a high second this year sure would make me think long and hard about it.