ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ****OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Patriots Revenge Game Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=327181)

RobertWeathers 12-08-2019 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 14643962)
Not as much as the next one, loser

Ok loser

RobertWeathers 12-08-2019 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtrain (Post 14643964)
Fist anything that moves with your Chiefs glove woo hoo

I might have a Chiefs glove someehere

Bowser 12-08-2019 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 14643943)
I'll let you enjoy that opinion.

Brady ain't Brady of old anymore. If we would have blitzed him like the way we did today in years gone by, he would have rung up 42 points on us with little effort.

BucEyedPea 12-08-2019 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 14643969)
Their kicker looked fine. That's just an excuse. And I love how Patriots ball washers used to always tout Brady as great because he would elevate players around him. Now it's just a bunch of excuses.

Mike Nugent was to take Gostkowski's place, he missed 3 of 8 field goal attempts and one PAT in four games.He was released. They had no kicker on the roster as of Monday. So the Patriots brought in Folk who has only been there about a week. He had an appendectomy last week. And he had a FG blocked.

RobertWeathers 12-08-2019 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 14644013)
Brady ain't Brady of old anymore. If we would have blitzed him like the way we did today in years gone by, he would have rung up 42 points on us with little effort.

We don't have the firepower to scare anyone.

BucEyedPea 12-08-2019 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 14644013)

I don't disagree with the age point, but he did manage to run for first down despite that. :jester:
He had some bad games when he was younger too--with a team that wasn't up to things too. But the Patriots still do not have the team they've had in past years. Sorry, don't see it.
He's lacking offensive weapons. Some folks just wanna dump on Brady because he's Brady. BDS. :jester:

Hammock Parties 12-08-2019 07:37 PM

OK gentlemen, you know what this means.

When the playoffs roll around, you get the **** out of the way and let me start the game threads.

Bowser 12-08-2019 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertWeathers (Post 14644048)
We don't have the firepower to scare anyone.

What happened with Josh Gordon? Why is he playing in Seattle now?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 14644055)
I don't disagree with the age point, but he did manage to run for first down despite that. He had some bad games when he was younger too. But the Patriots still do not have the team they've had in past years. Sorry, don't see it.
You guys just wanna dump on Brady because he's Brady. BDS. :jester:

Nah, you've just got your Tommy Rose Colored Glasses on, living off of 20 years of amazing play.

Look, he's doing shit at 43 that most couldn't do in their late 20's/early 30's, but there is a definite lessening of his play. I say that as a neutral observer, not someone that just wishes he would go away (even though I am one of those, too. Lol)

BucEyedPea 12-08-2019 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neech (Post 14643990)
Page 20 is good

Oh Geez, I'll have to go look.

bringbackmarty 12-08-2019 07:41 PM

Pats won't win another game this season .

GloryDayz 12-08-2019 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 14643889)
I can imagine. They have some legitimate gripes

IMO

To that I say, "Dear Pats, Welcome to the sea most of the other 31 teams swim in.."

bringbackmarty 12-08-2019 07:44 PM

Will the Ravens lose? I bet they lose at least one, probably Thursday. The Flu is out of control right now.

RobertWeathers 12-08-2019 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 14644071)

Nah, you've just got your Tommy Rose Colored Glasses on, living off of 20 years of amazing play.

Look, he's doing shit at 43 that most couldn't do in their late 20's/early 30's, but there is a definite lessening of his play. I say that as a neutral observer, not someone that just wishes he would go away (even though I am one of those, too. Lol)

Josh was better last year. This year he got big and was slower. Rumor is he started showing up late to meetings. Those factors and wanting Harry to get the reps led to his release.

RobertWeathers 12-08-2019 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bringbackmarty (Post 14644079)
Pats won't win another game this season .

That's a bit much.

BucEyedPea 12-08-2019 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 14644071)

:shrug:

Quote:

Maybe, but with a better team he still has a better chance. Afterall, at 43 he's still better than some other lesser QB's in the league, imo.

Even in Brady's better years, your team has usually beat us during season games even if you didn't make the playoffs. I had the same feeling before this game. Pat's are still 10-3. What are you guys 9-4 I believe.