ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Oh Man... the Kirstie Tynes site is gonna get some MAD hits tonight!!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=179034)

Simply Red 02-07-2008 07:38 PM

OMG! Not again! The return of the foot-fugger.

munkey 02-07-2008 07:53 PM

This thread is "way out of hand"...

Or in it according to simply red....;-)

Simply Red 02-07-2008 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by munkey
This thread is "way out of hand"...

Or in it according to simply red....;-)

See post 1600, mukey. ;)

88TG88 02-07-2008 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey
I'm not even in the batter's circle....

I remember you had a hot wife. You still with her ?

Simply Red 02-07-2008 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 88TG88

yes I am.

ChiefaRoo 02-07-2008 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red
yes I am.

Can I come over?

FootFanatic 02-08-2008 08:24 AM

kirstie

i am still waiting on the pics of your feet

if it makes you feel any better, luv posted pics of her sexy feet and nothing bad happened

Kerberos 02-08-2008 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FootFanatic
kirstie

if it makes you feel any better, luv posted pics of her sexy feet and nothing bad happened

If I am not mistaken those are most likely her feet in her avatar had you bothered to look.

Remember to wear a rain coat.

:shake:

crazycoffey 02-08-2008 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 88TG88

nah, she finally smarted up and dumped my arse....

stonedstooge 02-08-2008 09:15 AM

Mr. Crazy Coffee

Mr. Crazy Coffee: Don't feel bad. My old lady did the same thing right before she inherited close to 2 mil. Nice of her to dump a guy on disability that's half crippled in the shoulders and neck. And turn around a month later an start seeing a guy in public. I wonder? They bought a new $300,000 house which is high for a town of 1500 and we aren't even divorced yet. I hope to get the final dump on her.

crazycoffey 02-08-2008 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge
Mr. Crazy Coffee: Don't feel bad. My old lady did the same thing right before she inherited close to 2 mil. Nice of her to dump a guy on disability that's half crippled in the shoulders and neck. And turn around a month later an start seeing a guy in public. I wonder? They bought a new $300,000 house which is high for a town of 1500 and we aren't even divorced yet. I hope to get the final dump on her.

hire a lawyer, tell him about her inheritance and he'll go get his money, and maybe even some for you....

sorry to hear it man, divorce sucks. This is now my second - and I'm 35. I think that makes me Ross from Friends......

stonedstooge 02-08-2008 09:51 AM

Divorce

Mr. CrazyCoffey: My second as well. Only this one I never saw coming. Friggin woman. I initally wasn't going after the inheritence as it was left only in her name, although I took more care of the old man then she did. But I think I will go for broke. Inheritance is not a marital assest if left in only one's name, but she always considered it our farm and our money so I have to destroy her credibility. Then I don't know if it will make much difference. So much on the judge. Oh well, I'm 250 yards out and getting the 3 Wood out and going to drive for the green.

crazycoffey 02-08-2008 09:53 AM

Quote:

Mr. CrazyCoffey: My second as well. Only this one I never saw coming. Friggin woman. I initally wasn't going after the inheritence as it was left only in her name, although I took more care of the old man then she did. But I think I will go for broke. Inheritance is not a marital assest if left in only one's name, but she always considered it our farm and our money so I have to destroy her credibility. Then I don't know if it will make much difference. So much on the judge. Oh well, I'm 250 yards out and getting the 3 Wood out and going to drive for the green.

3 wood or 12 gauge, just don't leave any evidence and the money is sure to be yours....

Simply Red 02-08-2008 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FootFanatic
kirstie

Hi GoChiefs err, some regular. Nobody is this obvious about being FUITH.

Thig Lyfe 02-08-2008 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SportsRacer
Kirstie, if you're going to post here, you need to talk about your poop. How was it today? I haven't gone yet, but the other day it was rather unpleasant and a bit leaky.

STILL WAITING!

stonedstooge 02-09-2008 09:45 AM

Mr. Sportsracer

Mr. Sportsracer: Still no answer to your poop question? Perhaps you'll have to find another to ask. I take narcotics so I don't have good poops so I'm of little help. Mr. Cro seems to show interest in that field, perhaps he is the one you need to start the discussion with.

Simplex3 02-09-2008 09:51 AM

Quote:

Mr. CrazyCoffey: My second as well. Only this one I never saw coming. Friggin woman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quick_lime

ChiefaRoo 02-09-2008 10:13 AM

Quote:

I agree with Coffee. You may have grounds for getting some of that cash since you were married so long. You should gather the facts as you see them and go see a GOOD attorney who specializes in this field. Good luck.

stonedstooge 02-09-2008 10:31 AM

Mr. Chiefaroo

Mr. Chiefaroo: I appreciate the words of kindness and enthusiam. I have an appointment with my attorney on Tuesday so plan to hammer out the facts then. Its so hard to make a determination on an attorney. In fact I have thought of starting an Internet site to rate attorneys. You just don't know what you are getting.

The same goes for the medical field. How many times have you gone to a Dr. and really known nothing about them? Most are via recommendation, like my current attorney, but those recommendations can be very biased.

You place your life in the hands of a guy that charges $160 an hour, a town of 8,000 people and wonder. Then I see the guy driving a friggin mini-van and think "oh my God what have I got myself into". Making that kind of money and driving a mini-van? I have talked with his secretaries and tried to get inside info. on him but I don't know. I may dump him and get a big roller out of K.C. But then I've heard judges from small counties, like where our divorce is to be heard, don't like the bringing in of big guns.

I'm caught in a quandry, wanting to believe the guy but also don't see enough spark in him to show that he want's to punish her the way I want to. I guess we will see after Tuesday.

Thanks for the encouragement. Simplex, I like your plan but I'm just not the type.

patteeu 02-09-2008 10:42 AM

Quote:

Mr. Chiefaroo: I appreciate the words of kindness and enthusiam. I have an appointment with my attorney on Tuesday so plan to hammer out the facts then. Its so hard to make a determination on an attorney. In fact I have thought of starting an Internet site to rate attorneys. You just don't know what you are getting.

The same goes for the medical field. How many times have you gone to a Dr. and really known nothing about them? Most are via recommendation, like my current attorney, but those recommendations can be very biased.

You place your life in the hands of a guy that charges $160 an hour, a town of 8,000 people and wonder. Then I see the guy driving a friggin mini-van and think "oh my God what have I got myself into". Making that kind of money and driving a mini-van? I have talked with his secretaries and tried to get inside info. on him but I don't know. I may dump him and get a big roller out of K.C. But then I've heard judges from small counties, like where our divorce is to be heard, don't like the bringing in of big guns.

I'm caught in a quandry, wanting to believe the guy but also don't see enough spark in him to show that he want's to punish her the way I want to. I guess we will see after Tuesday.

Thanks for the encouragement. Simplex, I like your plan but I'm just not the type.

What's the name of that lawfirm from St. Louis who specialize in divorce for men? Ozzy Smith used to be a spokesman for them, iirc. They do advertisements on the radio all the time. Can't think of the name though.

Anyway, if there is significant money at stake, I'd imagine that they'd put one of their better lawyers on the job if you went to them.

Baby Lee 02-09-2008 10:59 AM

Cordell and Cordell

patteeu 02-09-2008 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee
Cordell and Cordell

That's it! Thanks. I don't know if they are any good, but I always liked the concept of a firm that specializes in divorce from the man's perspective, especially for cases that involve custody issues. Do you know anything about them or anything about their reputation?

stonedstooge 02-09-2008 05:22 PM

Attorney

Didn't a group advertise out of K.C. on 810 concerning men and divorces? I seem to remember when my radio worked in my 1986 Toyota. Maybe I'll ask her. She drives a 2003 Cadillac CTS. She could listen for me. I'm closer to K.C. only about 60 miles north. Anyone have any recommendations?

Simply Red 02-09-2008 06:46 PM

Antifreeze?

ChiefaRoo 02-09-2008 10:40 PM

Kirstie and spawn
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...uy/kirstie.jpg

Donger 02-09-2008 11:02 PM

You people are all beneath Kirstie. Far below.

Phobia 02-09-2008 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger

So you're saying she's on top? Good news.

Hammock Parties 02-09-2008 11:25 PM

Quote:

Kirstie is scum between my toes.

Donger 02-10-2008 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
So you're saying she's on top? Good news.

I did not mean to suggest any sexual innuendo with that statement. She seems a virtuous young woman just trying to make her way in the world.

Donger 02-10-2008 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOATSE
Kirstie is scum between my toes.

I believe an appropriate comparison would be Rosanne Barr.

Thig Lyfe 02-10-2008 12:37 AM

This thread needs more cowbell.

stonedstooge 02-10-2008 12:55 AM

Goatsee a

What are you an attention seeking whore? Why do you feel it necessary to post on every post and try to look like the king of the jungle. This post has nothing to do with you, yet you want tol stick your nose in it like a little kid who doesn't get a cookie when he wants one. After your posts of trying to get a woman, I would be embarassed to turn around and try to seek attention in every single post that happens on this board. My God grow up.

Hammock Parties 02-10-2008 01:01 AM

Quote:

What are you an attention seeking whore? Why do you feel it necessary to post on every post and try to look like the king of the jungle. This post has nothing to do with you, yet you want tol stick your nose in it like a little kid who doesn't get a cookie when he wants one. After your posts of trying to get a woman, I would be embarassed to turn around and try to seek attention in every single post that happens on this board. My God grow up.

This has nothing to do with attention. It has everything to do with calling a spade a spade. I direct you to this post:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=1507

J Diddy 02-10-2008 02:52 AM

Quote:

This has nothing to do with attention. It has everything to do with calling a spade a spade. I direct you to this post:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=1507

Lahooser

kirstie 02-10-2008 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo

And I am the one that was accused of being an attention whore? Seems every time this thread starts in another direction....YOU or GOATSE are the ones that drag it back. Both of you are immature and need to grow up. I hope that neither of you ever have children until the day that finally happens.

stonedstooge 02-10-2008 08:30 AM

Mr. Goatcheese

Mr. Goatcheese: I have a secret, but I'm not going to tell you right now. It's something real special about the Chiefs but you will have to wait and see. It's something that will blow the minds of everyone on the board. But I'm not going to tell you yet. It will change this franchise and make history. I promise. But it will be a time before I can release the information. God how pathetic. If that doesn't ape how you write then someone else tell me I'm wrong. If that's not an attention seeking whore, then you tell me what is. I do appreciate some of the information you give on the board, but f**king grow up. Your teases are irritating to everyone. If you have information, wait until you can publish it and then let it out. Don't pull the teaser bullshit. You would be much more respected and your opinions much more valid if you would quit your whore seeking attention. You cry about not having a woman, maybe its not the women but your demeanor. You don't play people like you do and expect them to have respect for you.

Fairplay 02-10-2008 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirstie
Both of you are immature and need to grow up. I hope that neither of you ever have children until the day that finally happens.

Children having children is a bad idea.

Skip Towne 02-10-2008 09:36 AM

Goatse doesn't have a woman because his allowance won't stand the extra expense.

Hammock Parties 02-10-2008 10:07 AM

Quote:

Mr. Goatcheese: I have a secret, but I'm not going to tell you right now. It's something real special about the Chiefs but you will have to wait and see. It's something that will blow the minds of everyone on the board. But I'm not going to tell you yet. It will change this franchise and make history. I promise. But it will be a time before I can release the information. God how pathetic. If that doesn't ape how you write then someone else tell me I'm wrong. If that's not an attention seeking whore, then you tell me what is. I do appreciate some of the information you give on the board, but f**king grow up. Your teases are irritating to everyone. If you have information, wait until you can publish it and then let it out. Don't pull the teaser bullshit. You would be much more respected and your opinions much more valid if you would quit your whore seeking attention. You cry about not having a woman, maybe its not the women but your demeanor. You don't play people like you do and expect them to have respect for you.

Sorry, I don't really care what some n00b thinks.

Hammock Parties 02-10-2008 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay
Children having children is a bad idea.

Kirstie is younger than both of us.

Phobia 02-10-2008 10:15 AM

Quote:

Not physical age, moron. Emotional age. Emotionally, you're 13.... and a half.

Which puts III about 2 years older than you. Please grow up. We're all pulling for you.

Simplex3 02-10-2008 10:17 AM

Quote:

Which puts III about 2 years older than you. Please grow up. We're all pulling for you.

Not all of us.

2112 02-10-2008 10:19 AM

Quote:

Oh man, Phobia bitch slapping Goatse never gets old.

Donger 02-10-2008 10:29 AM

Quote:

What is your problem with this particular female, anyway?

Hammock Parties 02-10-2008 10:42 AM

Quote:

What is your problem with this particular female, anyway?

She happens to be a whore. I dislike whores.

Simply Red 02-10-2008 10:48 AM

I don't think she is a whore. But I do question whether or not she is she(poster-kirstie)

That is.... Until she follows Simplex's request to take a pic. next to a monitor with CP on it.

It'll take more then a PM from her saying: "What? I am real?"

stonedstooge 02-10-2008 10:49 AM

Goatcheese

Mr. Goatcheese is not the center of attention is the problem. I guess his mommy cut him off. Or his daddy. And Mr. Goatcheese I would rather be a n00b than an attention seeking whore like you are. Maybe you could tell me what a n00b is as I posted several weeks ago to what it even is and no one could come up with an answer. Go back to work on your imaginary stories for your magazine. Come up with another falsehood that will get you the attention you need so badly. You and Petegz28 need to become butt buddies and maybe that would cure some or your problems. Then you can both whine to each other how you don't get any attention.

Donger 02-10-2008 10:50 AM

Quote:

What makes you think she is a whore?

Chief Pote 02-10-2008 10:52 AM

Somebody should call Clayton's mom and tell her how he conducts himself.

Simplex3 02-10-2008 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefPote
Somebody should call Clayton's mom and tell her how he conducts himself.

Just don't call his grandfather.

Hammock Parties 02-10-2008 11:19 AM

Quote:

What makes you think she is a whore?

Her posts on this forum.

kirstie 02-10-2008 11:27 AM

Quote:

I don't think she is a whore. But I do question whether or not she is she(poster-kirstie)

That is.... Until she follows Simplex's request to take a pic. next to a monitor with CP on it.

It'll take more then a PM from her saying: "What? I am real?"

Sorry. I will never give that kind of ammunition to be used against me again. But...since you all worked so hard at finding a picture of my mother and couldn't...I will give you this...

http://www.myspace.com/lindatynes (her maiden name)

I feel safe in doing that since her myspace is set on private and the only picture you can possibly mess with is her default.

Donger 02-10-2008 11:34 AM

Quote:

Her posts on this forum.

Could you provide some examples?

Simply Red 02-10-2008 11:39 AM

Quote:

Sorry. I will never give that kind of ammunition to be used against me again. But...since you all worked so hard at finding a picture of my mother and couldn't...I will give you this...

I feel safe in doing that since her myspace is set on private and the only picture you can possibly mess with is her default.

Wait, I'm not trying to use ammo against anybody. I just am not sure the authenticity of `kirstie` the poster. If this is really Kirstie Tynes than I apologize in advance. In all honesty I really don't care all that much either way. Not to come across negative.

Scorp 02-10-2008 11:40 AM

Quote:

And you happen to be a F_A_G_G_O_T but we have to put up with you.

alanm 02-10-2008 11:45 AM

Hey what the hell is happening in here? You kids better not make me come up there. :cuss:

Simplex3 02-10-2008 11:46 AM

Quote:

What could they possibly do with a pic of your face next to a computer monitor with ChiefsPlanet on it that they couldn't do with the 100s of other photos they already have?

Simply Red 02-10-2008 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
What could they possibly do with a pic of your face next to a computer monitor with ChiefsPlanet on it that they couldn't do with the 100s of other photos they already have?

It's because, It's not her. I THINK.

DaFace 02-10-2008 11:55 AM

Quote:

It's because, It's not her. I THINK.

After reading the majority of both threads, I'd find that to be highly unlikely.

Simply Red 02-10-2008 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace
After reading the majority of both threads, I'd find that to be highly unlikely.

After the history of posters on here posting as somebody they are not. I find it highly likely. But it is possible it's her. Either way not overly concerned. This is a fun thread nonetheless.

DaFace 02-10-2008 12:02 PM

Quote:

After the history of posters on here posing as somebody they are not. I find it highly likely. But it is possible it's her. Either way not overly concerned. This is a fun thread nonetheless.

I guess I can't say for sure that she's "real." However, I can pretty much guarantee that the real Kirstie is at least aware of this thread. After her personal myspace page was posted in this thread, and and after people started posting pictures from it, her myspace was set to private within less than an hour.

Simply Red 02-10-2008 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace
I guess I can't say for sure that she's "real." However, I can pretty much guarantee that the real Kirstie is at least aware of this thread. After her personal myspace page was posted in this thread, and and after people started posting pictures from it, her myspace was set to private within less than an hour.

could be. :hmmm: Okay if that was the real Kirstie, Feel free to pm me ;)

DaFace 02-10-2008 12:07 PM

Kirstie, if you are concerned about proving that you are who you say you are I'll volunteer to vouch for you if you want to send some "proof" to me like the pic Simply Red mentioned. You have my word that the pic will be deleted and never reposted after I "verify your identity."

Or you may not care. Either way.

Scorp 02-10-2008 12:29 PM

Quote:

But...since you all worked so hard at finding a picture of my mother and couldn't...I will give you this...

Thank you. Her name is now Linda Vinson.

You have a brother named James Robert Tynes
You have a half sister named Megan Nichole Vinson
You have a half Sister named Rebecca Lynn Vinson

Here is Kirstie and her niece. Damn, this is what you look like without makeup?
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/8...ndniecepl6.jpg

A picture of Kirstie's mom Linda Vinson. Am I really the first one to find a pic of your mother? Sweet.
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/1783/momyo9.jpg

Kirstie and brother James Tynes.
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9...ndjamesgk3.jpg

And another of brother James tynes.
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9503/jameser1.jpg

Family photo
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5104/familyag9.jpg

P.S. tell James to set his myspace page to private!

kstater 02-10-2008 12:32 PM

Obsess much?

Simply Red 02-10-2008 01:00 PM

:nosmilie:

Scorp 02-10-2008 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater
Obsess much?

No, but I like challenges. :p

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-10-2008 01:50 PM

Kirstie, you and Donger have another commonality--a disdain for whitening strips.

Donger 02-10-2008 02:05 PM

The interesting part is that the majority of the anti-Kirstie coalition seems to be made up of our younger male contingent.

Donger 02-10-2008 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins
Kirstie, you and Donger have another commonality--a disdain for whitening strips.

Is that an English joke?

ChiefaRoo 02-10-2008 02:23 PM

Quote:

I did not mean to suggest any sexual innuendo with that statement. She seems a virtuous young woman just trying to make her way in the world.

Virtuous? She sells hoochie clocks.

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-10-2008 03:09 PM

Quote:

Is that an English joke?

Remember that thread you started about whitening strips??

It's a combination of that and a dig on her teeth.

Phobia 02-10-2008 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins
Remember that thread you started about whitening strips??

It's a combination of that and a dig on her teeth.

Classy. Really, if all the ammunition you're left with is harping on her teeth I guess she's got it pretty good.

MTG#10 02-10-2008 03:45 PM

After seeing those pictures, I'd like to take back what I said about Kirstie's mom being hot. The video I saw was poor quality and she looked good in it but she actually has many inbred "rat-like" features. Seeing Kirstie w/out makeup is very disappointing as well, but I guess that is probably the case with most models.

Phobia 02-10-2008 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10
After seeing those pictures, I'd like to take back what I said about Kirstie's mom being hot. The video I saw was poor quality and she looked good in it but she actually has many inbred "rat-like" features. Seeing Kirstie w/out makeup is very disappointing as well, but I guess that is probably the case with most models.

Come on, dude. These are real people you're talking about, not some celebrity. It's her mother. I don't care if she looked like a frick'n monkey - posting it just plain rude.

MTG#10 02-10-2008 03:56 PM

Quote:

Come on, dude. These are real people you're talking about, not some celebrity. It's her mother. I don't care if she looked like a frick'n monkey - posting it just plain rude.

Well its not like she doesnt deserve it. when she comes apologizing for threatening lawsuits I'll feel bad.

kstater 02-10-2008 03:56 PM

Hey MTG#10, why don't you post a picture of your mother on here so we can critique it?

ChiefsFan4Life 02-10-2008 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10

I always like comments like these.

Because then I get to ask this question: can you please post a pic of yourself so we can make fun of you too?

Usually the answers are entertaining.

MTG#10 02-10-2008 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater
Hey MTG#10, why don't you post a picture of your mother on here so we can critique it?

I dont think the site allows pictures that large.

MTG#10 02-10-2008 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFan4Life
I always like comments like these.

Because then I get to ask this question: can you please post a pic of yourself so we can make fun of you too?

Usually the answers are entertaining.

Why did you edit that last line? Anyway, give me time Im looking.