ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285403)

RealSNR 12-02-2014 08:53 PM

You have not been toasted yet.

You're also not frazod.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-02-2014 08:54 PM

LMAO

Simply Red 12-02-2014 08:57 PM

Phobia could toast me better than anyone - he's the only one I'd rather not toast me. He knows way too much about me. Please don't allow that. Thank you.

Rausch 12-02-2014 08:58 PM

Once they're done it will be time to start all over again so they finish before 2016...

Simply Red 12-02-2014 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11163283)
Once they're done it will be time to start all over again so they finish before 2016...

You can toast me Rausch.

RealSNR 12-02-2014 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11163283)

We're gonna get this mother done by Christmas.

RealSNR 12-02-2014 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 11163281)
Phobia could toast me better than anyone.

That sounds like a challenge :hmmm:

Rausch 12-02-2014 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 11163286)
You can toast me Rausch.

Ok.

You buy though...

Baby Lee 12-02-2014 09:09 PM

WTF is with this 'toast' shit? Has SR suffered an aneurysm, or is there some joke I'm missing?

Simply Red 12-02-2014 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11163291)
That sounds like a challenge :hmmm:

No you play nice. You better - I've shown nothing but support for you. Except my first week here - when you told me the Braves can lick your hairy asshole - or was that that Travis douchebag? IDK but very early on - you and I had a spat for about a week - WAYYYY back in 2005, I mean I hadn't been here a week, I don't think. It was short-lived and I'm glad we restored our relationship - it was a healing process that worked and we've lasted forever -

Our love is like a diamond.

http://i.imgur.com/Yjby7Pu.gif

Simply Red 12-02-2014 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11163305)
WTF is with this 'toast' shit? Has SR suffered an aneurysm, or is there some joke I'm missing?

I am a non-conformist, sue me. I really just type and hope for the best, usually.

Buzz 12-02-2014 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 11163307)
No you play nice. You better - I've shown nothing but support for you. Except my first week here - when you told me the Braves can lick your hairy asshole - or was that that Travis douchebag? IDK but very early on - you and I had a spat for about a week - WAYYYY back in 2005, I mean I hadn't been here a week, I don't think. It was short-lived and I'm glad we restored our relationship - it was a healing process that worked and we've lasted forever -

You two should date, it was meant to be.

Molitoth 12-02-2014 10:03 PM

Quote:

Frosty the Snow Dane will eventually melt down again
baaahahaha

RealSNR 12-02-2014 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 11163307)

A lot of my relationships begin with spats. It's really weird. I secretly hated my best friend's guts for like, six months or so after I first met him in high school. Thought he was the world's biggest douchebag.

Simply Red 12-03-2014 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11163426)
A lot of my relationships begin with spats. It's really weird. I secretly hated my best friend's guts for like, six months or so after I first met him in high school. Thought he was the world's biggest douchebag.

Thank you.

Mav 12-03-2014 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11163426)

My wife and i started that way. The first time i met my best friend who is also my son's god father we nearly fought. He was dating my sister at the time.

Frosty 12-03-2014 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11163255)
12. Dane McCloud

Frosty the Snow Dane will eventually melt down again, but don't worry kids. He'll be back again some day.

Got excited there for a minute. Then I read it again. :doh!:

rico 12-03-2014 03:09 PM

I can't think of any other thread to post this in, since this is the only thread I remember discussing the mullet man shit. And I sure as shit am not going to create a new thread pertaining to it.

Anyways, get this. Remember in like July or so when I posted a few of the mullet man pics from my site? I think I was prompted to do so because a popular fishing magazine picked up one of my mullet man photos and used it for an advertisement, in which the tagline read, "Don't be like this guy. Buy our lures for 30% off today!!" The photo they used was this one:

http://ricoswaff.com/blog1/wp-conten...6/fart-114.jpg

Well today, something funny happened (has been happening all day). My wife received a text from a co-worker that asked, "is this rico?" and attached this photo:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...7e3add15fba893

She replied, "yeah, where'd you get that?" The co-worker said, "I randomly saw it posted on facebook. There are a shitload of people sharing the hell out of it on facebook right now."

I looked into it. Yeah...someone got that pic of me, in the mullet man get-up, turned it into a "Murican" meme and it has been shared all over facebook by hundreds of total...strangers. My mullet man may just be going viral.

I think it is pretty funny.

Baby Lee 12-03-2014 03:13 PM

Are those Billy Bob Teeth? If so, I know the guys who invented them.

This is what the ended up doing with their DDS degrees.

http://www.billybobproducts.com/

rico 12-03-2014 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11164350)

I think so...sounds familiar. Purchased them at Spencer's like 6 years ago.

rico 12-03-2014 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11164350)

After browsing the site, I am 100% sure that the ones I bought are indeed the Billy Bob brand. Same exact designs.

Baby Lee 12-03-2014 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 11164372)
I think so...sounds familiar. Purchased them at Spencer's like 6 years ago.

Did they have a compound so you could mold them to your jawline like dentures? That was their big innovation, along with veneer quality teeth.

rico 12-03-2014 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11164384)
Did they have a compound so you could mold them to your jawline like dentures? That was their big innovation, along with veneer quality teeth.

They came in the form of tiny little balls, I think. I lost them. It pissed me off.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-03-2014 07:59 PM

Well now this has taken an interesting turn for the day...

Rausch 12-03-2014 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 11164337)
I looked into it. Yeah...someone got that pic of me, in the mullet man get-up, turned it into a "Murican" meme and it has been shared all over facebook by hundreds of total...strangers. My mullet man may just be going viral.

I look forward to your Mullet-man bar day thread...

rico 12-03-2014 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11164903)
I look forward to your Mullet-man bar day thread...

I can post a couple very self-defecating photos of the mullet man followed by the inquiry of, "do you think there are a lot of mullet men in gay bars?" But I'm not going to (although it'd be fitting).

On a side note, I bet gay bars are full of mullet men...probably the ones with curly long hair in the back.

Saul Good 12-03-2014 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 11165015)
I can post a couple very self-defecating photos of the mullet man followed by the inquiry of, "do you think there are a lot of mullet men in gay bars?" But I'm not going to (although it'd be fitting).

On a side note, I bet gay bars are full of mullet men...probably the ones with curly long hair in the back.

Self-defecating? You shit yourself and took a picture?

Rausch 12-03-2014 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 11165015)

And cutoff jeans shorts...:D

Rausch 12-03-2014 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 11165024)

LMAO

Post of the day!...

rico 12-03-2014 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 11165024)

Oh shit. I mean, oh crap! I mean...

Deprecating...deprecating...deprecating. Self-deprecating.

Mav 12-03-2014 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 11165041)

Don't try to cover it up now. The stench is there son. Shitty? Absolutely.

rico 12-03-2014 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11165046)
Don't try to cover it up now. The stench is there son. Shitty? Absolutely.

http://www.pitt.edu/~dml66/Images/Oo...ts_Diapers.JPG

Mav 12-03-2014 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 11165051)

ROFL

Baby Lee 12-03-2014 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 11165041)

Oh rico honey!!

http://www.upload.ee/image/1630284/3...s02e24.no_.gif

loochy 12-03-2014 10:08 PM

Please continue with more mullet man threads

rico 12-04-2014 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11165118)

To be 100% honest... I wrote the "self-defecating" thing on purpose. Not just saying that to cover up the fact that it made me look stupid... I've come across as stupid on here many times and...90% of the time I don't give a shit. I wrote that because I knew someone would notice it and respond with something funny. So, I set it up, Saul Good knocked it out of the park. 100% serious. I do this a lot actually. Not only on here, but even in real life, I think...

rico 12-04-2014 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 11165119)
Please continue with more mullet man threads

Lol, there are literally hundreds of things I could do with that on here, but I don't think my whoring of the mullet man is generally what most users want in this thread...so I'm gonna ease up on the mullet man attention whoring for now unless something funny happens... like if he gets put in another advertisement or something.

crazycoffey 12-04-2014 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 11164337)
I can't think of any other thread to post this in, since this is the only thread I remember discussing the mullet man shit. And I sure as shit am not going to create a new thread pertaining to it.

Anyways, get this. Remember in like July or so when I posted a few of the mullet man pics from my site? I think I was prompted to do so because a popular fishing magazine picked up one of my mullet man photos and used it for an advertisement, in which the tagline read, "Don't be like this guy. Buy our lures for 30% off today!!" The photo they used was this one:

http://ricoswaff.com/blog1/wp-conten...6/fart-114.jpg

Well today, something funny happened (has been happening all day). My wife received a text from a co-worker that asked, "is this rico?" and attached this photo:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...7e3add15fba893

She replied, "yeah, where'd you get that?" The co-worker said, "I randomly saw it posted on facebook. There are a shitload of people sharing the hell out of it on facebook right now."

Where's the ****ing meme?

The Bad Guy 12-04-2014 05:50 AM

I'm honored to be in the top 100 and listed with the fine humanitarians of Chiefs Planet.

Hilarious write up as well SNR. You have a gift.

rico 12-04-2014 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 11165315)
Where's the ****ing meme?

Doesn't the white text make it a meme? Judas Priest, I guess I don't know what a ****ing meme is.

loochy 12-04-2014 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 11165296)
Lol, there are literally hundreds of things I could do with that on here, but I don't think my whoring of the mullet man is generally what most users want in this thread...so I'm gonna ease up on the mullet man attention whoring for now unless something funny happens... like if he gets put in another advertisement or something.

Make a single thread dedicated to Mullet Man adventures. When you have something new, update that thread only.

Saul Good 12-04-2014 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 11165418)
Make a single thread dedicated to Mullet Man adventures. When you have something new, update that thread only.

Please do this. Also, once I'm a moderator, I will be banning you from any other threads you post about that character in. Seriously...its you wearing fake teeth and hair. We get it. ****ing Gallagher thinks you've driven that bit into the ground.

Rain Man 12-04-2014 10:57 AM

I actually didn't know that he was wearing fake hair and teeth when he posted pictures like that before. This is good information to have.

rico 12-04-2014 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 11165561)
Please do this. Also, once I'm a moderator, I will be banning you from any other threads you post about that character in. Seriously...its you wearing fake teeth and hair. We get it. ****ing Gallagher thinks you've driven that bit into the ground.

http://ricoswaff.com/blog1/wp-conten...n-by-Shark.jpg

Ok, Saul Good. Officially consider Rick "The Mullet Man" Dickulous, shark shit.

rico 12-04-2014 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 11165620)
I actually didn't know that he was wearing fake hair and teeth when he posted pictures like that before. This is good information to have.

http://ricoswaff.com/blog1/wp-conten...man-toilet.jpg

Don't listen to Saul, he's lying!!! It says right here on my birth certificate that both the hair and teeth are real.

http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film3/blu-r..._blu-ray_9.jpg

"Yeah, funny Rain Man, funny teeth."

Mav 12-04-2014 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 11165317)
I'm honored to be in the top 100 and listed with the fine humanitarians of Chiefs Planet.

Hilarious write up as well SNR. You have a gift.

You have always been one of the better posters here for the honest and straight to the point view of things.

You should post moar. Ass hole. ;)

loochy 12-04-2014 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11165935)
You should post moar. Ass hole. ;)

I think he should post less ass hole. I don't want to see that.

Mav 12-04-2014 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 11166077)
I think he should post less ass hole. I don't want to see that.

No. More ass hole. Especially if it's kate uptons

loochy 12-04-2014 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11166079)
No. More ass hole. Especially if it's kate uptons

Well then

That's a game changer

John Dope 12-04-2014 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 11165561)

Yeah!

RealSNR 12-05-2014 06:40 PM

Countdown begins tonight!

Hammock Parties 12-05-2014 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11168533)

a gentle rendering so as not to affront your delicate sensibilities, my lord

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QpAU3QVvF3Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OR **** IT WE COULD JUST BLOW THIS THING OUT

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/29zw6TV3MPw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rico 12-05-2014 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Dope (Post 11166336)
Yeah!

http://buzzworthy.mtv.com//wp-conten...il-jon-gif.gif

Mr. Flopnuts 12-05-2014 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11168533)

You've picked the last ten names on this list?

RealSNR 12-05-2014 07:52 PM

11. Pestilence

http://i.imgur.com/ooS4WAJ.jpg?1

BREAKING: CALIFORNIA MAN ARRESTED FOR SENDING LEWD PICTURES OF HIS MEMBER TO INTERNET FORUM MEMBERS

A Northern California resident's acts of sexual harassment have come to an end after getting arrested Friday afternoon.

The man, who goes by the moniker "Pestilence" on the unofficial Kansas City Chiefs internet fan forum chiefsplanet.com was arrested at his workplace on Friday afternoon, caught in the act of sending another indecent picture of himself to one of the other participants on the forum.

Pestilence's attorney, also a Chiefs Planet member known as "Baby Lee," claimed to police that he doesn't see the problem, and that his client was only contributing to a continuously running gag on the forum since 2012.

"Look, I don't quite understand it, but they've got this character named Fisty McTatt, which is an altered image using photo-editing software that depicts my client's hand contorted into a bizarre-looking fist," said Lee to media sources just hours after the arrest. "This guy Sofa King put some eyes and a mustache on my client's fist, then fixed that face on top of the body of another Chiefs Planet member that features a poorly drawn chest tattoo of a KC Chiefs logo surrounded by phallic objects. That's the joke."

"My client thought it would be funny to create a new character as the kind of straight man to Fisty McTatt's Larry David from Curb Your Enthusiasm. Brilliant ****ing show, by the way. Anyway, the new character was Dicky McElephant, you see. And well... it was all supposed to be in good fun."

The edited picture in question (crop-censored above) shows Pestilence's pubic area. The hair is shaved, and in its place is a drawn picture of an elephant, with the defendant's genitalia serving as the elephant's trunk.

Lee claims that he and his client were misled by Chiefs Planet's management team: "I was busy watching my 4th hour of Seinfeld re-runs when 'Pesty' showed this to me. I thought it was really funny, but was unaware of Chiefs Planet's code of conduct. I private messaged Bob Dole, a moderator, asking his opinion, and when I received no response, I figured the image would be safe to distribute to all of the members."

The Dicky McElephant image has been altered by numerous other individuals. These images feature the character in a variety of familiar situations and photographs, including one particularly grotesque and vile alteration of Dorothea Lang's world-famous "Migrant Mother" photograph. In the new image, the elephant character stares down the mother, and a word bubble appears above the character that says, "I'm going in dry!"

Police were made aware of the sexual harassment issue associated with Dicky McElephant from one Kirstie Tynes, a self-proclaimed intellectual property ownership rights advocate. Reportedly, Pestilence had sent her the image on 34 separate occasions, with most of the images showing Tynes' modeling poses interacting sexually with Dicky.

When asked for comment, Tynes only had one word: "Sickening."

A continued investigation of the defendant's testimony will be conducted. Any accomplices, including the aforementioned Sofa King, will be sent in for questioning.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-05-2014 07:55 PM

ROFL

Mav 12-05-2014 07:57 PM

The top 10 are going to be insane

SAUTO 12-05-2014 07:59 PM

Oh my ****ing god...

TimBone 12-05-2014 07:59 PM

Something tells me that's a snub nosed elephant.

Hammock Parties 12-05-2014 08:00 PM

DANAAAAAAAAAAAA

DA NA NA NA

DA NAAAAAA
DA NA NAAAAAAAAAAA

http://rack.0.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyM...he-natural.jpg

BossChief 12-05-2014 08:00 PM

ROFL

RealSNR 12-05-2014 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 11168650)
Something tells me that's a snub nosed elephant.

http://i45.tinypic.com/24ysm00.jpg

The Franchise 12-05-2014 08:25 PM

ROFL Holy. ****.

From God's mouth to SNR's keyboard

Marcellus 12-05-2014 08:27 PM

ROFLMAO

The Franchise 12-05-2014 08:40 PM

I'm formally requesting a name change to Dicky McElephant.

RealSNR 12-05-2014 08:42 PM

Our mods are truly some of the finest on the internet

The Franchise 12-05-2014 08:44 PM

If a mod would change my avatar....that'd be awesome. I'm on my phone....so I can't.

The Franchise 12-05-2014 08:51 PM

****ing awesome. ROFL

Bowser 12-05-2014 08:57 PM

LMAO LMAO

RealSNR 12-05-2014 09:00 PM

Tell Mrs. McElephant you made the CP list. Maybe she'll reward you with some sugar cane. Or whatever it is that elephants like to eat.

The Franchise 12-05-2014 09:09 PM

God forbid she logs on CP now and sees my username. I don't think making the list will matter much. :D

milkman 12-05-2014 09:19 PM

Dicky Dumbo?

Bowser 12-05-2014 09:22 PM

True story -

The wife just walked in, glanced at the screen, saw Dicky McElephant, and asked WTF was with that name. I explained the story briefly. She looked at me with this deadpan look and said "You are all a bunch of ****ing. idiots. Jesus." And walked out.

TimBone 12-05-2014 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 11168810)
True story -

The wife just walked in, glanced at the screen, saw Dicky McElephant, and asked WTF was with that name. I explained the story briefly. She looked at me with this deadpan look and said "You are all a bunch of ****ing. idiots. Jesus." And walked out.

She sounds hot.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-05-2014 09:32 PM

Quote:

True story -

Chase her downstairs and spend some time with your mother. :fire:

The Franchise 12-05-2014 09:35 PM

Quote:

True story -

Lol does she know it's me?

Bowser 12-05-2014 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 11168823)
Chase her downstairs and spend some time with your mother. :fire:

Speaking of elephants - you and your ****ing elephant memory! Somebody's mom has their daughter in law log in with her lurker account to tell someone to get off of ChiefsPlanet ONCE, and that poor bastard is labeled forever! lol
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant (Post 11168831)
Lol does she know it's me?

No, not yet. I'm sure her opinion of this collective won't change when she finds out, though. :D

Mr. Flopnuts 12-05-2014 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 11168856)
Speaking of elephants - you and your ****ing elephant memory! Somebody's mom has their daughter in law log in with her lurker account to tell someone to get off of ChiefsPlanet ONCE, and that poor bastard is labeled forever! lol

No, not yet. I'm sure her opinion of this collective won't change when she finds out, though. :D

ROFL You know I love you, but that was ****ing hilarious!

ThaVirus 12-05-2014 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 11168812)
She sounds hot.

LMAO

My first thought as well.

RealSNR 12-06-2014 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 11168856)
Speaking of elephants - you and your ****ing elephant memory!

Oh. I thought you were going to say something else.