ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   If Marty Chokes... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108038)

Rain Man 01-09-2005 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
Oh come on, it's easy to pull off Iowanian... just use his super-secret formula and you'll be a hit:

Funny name for gentalia (schlong, cooter) + insult + farm animal = Hilarity ensues.

I bet you like to let goats peel your meat banana.

My god, it works.

Skip Towne 01-09-2005 10:04 PM

I have no sympathy for John at all. He's always been a nutcase. And he's always played his "veteran" card. Well, I spent a year in Korea so I owe him nothing. He is a drama queen who throws a fit when things don't go his way. fuck him.

ChiTown 01-09-2005 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
I bet you like to let goats peel your meat banana.

My god, it works.

ROFL

Somehow, you pulled that off ROFL

Iowanian 01-09-2005 10:08 PM

Rainman is in one of those zones..........Montana throws 50 strait completions, Jordan scores 110 points in 15 minutes, Tigger drives a 2lb golf ball 1014 yards using a plastic Toddler pitching wedge.

Brock 01-09-2005 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI
not I. It's Sunday night. That is our sacred sex night...see ya. I have more interesting and stimulating things to be doing for the next two+ hours.

Later.

Unfortunate hubby making trip to stinkpatch, USA. Sad.

Mr. Kotter 01-09-2005 10:51 PM

Does this mean I'm off the hook, now?

Mr. Kotter 01-09-2005 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazzzLovr
Or maybe he'll just start misspelling lots of words, then come back in the morning and explain that he was drunk tonight.

Et tu, Brute'? :shake:

( I know, I know....I deserved that.) :banghead:

Mr. Kotter 01-09-2005 11:02 PM

Quote:

My money is on a post blaming the ingestion of mouse dung.

My, oh....my; maybe Mr. Blonde, jOHN and LVNHack were right. :harumph:

NOT!!!!!! :p

Phobia 01-09-2005 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI
not I. It's Sunday night. That is our sacred sex night...see ya. I have more interesting and stimulating things to be doing for the next two+ hours.

Later.

Awesome! I'll grab some beer and ladies and it will be just like "Weekend at Bernie's"!

KCWolfman 01-10-2005 12:12 AM

Quote:

Yeah, probably so. I've got nothing against John personally, but he needs to stop dressing like a rabbit and jumping in dog pens.

That reminds me of the planned sacrifice scene in House of 1,000 Corpses. The psychos have one of the sacrificees dress up in a giant rabbit suit - surreal and eerie. I liked it - almost as much as this thread.

go bo 01-10-2005 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
That reminds me of the planned sacrifice scene in House of 1,000 Corpses. The psychos have one of the sacrificees dress up in a giant rabbit suit - surreal and eerie. I liked it - almost as much as this thread.

ahhhh yes, surreal...

jefferson airplane's white rabbit...

nothing like it... :Peace: :jester: :Pimp: :p :)

Mr. Kotter 01-10-2005 12:18 AM

This place can be brutal...

TEX 01-10-2005 12:27 AM

It was clsssic Marty - paying for a field goal. The guy didn't even take a shot at the endzone and he HAS an offense now. When he got close, it was Tomlinson right, Tominson up the middle, Tomlinson left, then pray the rookie kicker nails a 40 yarder... :shake:

Rain Man 01-10-2005 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
This place can be brutal...

I like to think of it as a tough but fair finishing school.

Mr. Kotter 01-10-2005 12:47 AM

Quote:

I like to think of it as a tough but fair finishing school.

Fair?

Never at the expense of humor, eh?