ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV New Star Wars TV & Film Repository (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314310)

staylor26 06-12-2024 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 17549110)
That episode of the Acolyte yesterday was probably the worst Star Wars-related thing I've ever seen. I can't even believe Disney allowed this show to be released if this is the quality of it.

They're just burning money at this point.

First Star Wars movie/show that I haven't at least given a shot. I refuse to support garbage.

Hammock Parties 06-12-2024 11:45 AM

I'm watching this tonight and I've already seen the memes LMAO

I'm sure it's worse than the memes.

staylor26 06-12-2024 05:17 PM

You know it's bad when it's Star Wars and Clay still isn't tryna polish that turd.

dlphg9 06-12-2024 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 17549110)
That episode of the Acolyte yesterday was probably the worst Star Wars-related thing I've ever seen. I can't even believe Disney allowed this show to be released if this is the quality of it.

I've watched episode 1 and half of 2 and didn't think it's that bad. Are you talking about episode 3?

staylor26 06-12-2024 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 17549858)
I've watched episode 1 and half of 2 and didn't think it's that bad. Are you talking about episode 3?

Yes, it is getting absolutely shit on by everybody.

notorious 06-12-2024 05:49 PM

This is what 180 million will buy? ROFL

dlphg9 06-12-2024 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17549860)
Yes, it is getting absolutely shit on by everybody.

I can't wait lol. Is it because of the lore of something, because I know nothing about any of the old Star wars.

Fish 06-12-2024 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 17549858)

It's episode 3. I watched it thinking the internet hate had to be overblown. It is not. Holy shit it is not. This series is a complete turd. Ep 3 was such lazy shitty writing that it makes The Last Jedi look like an epic masterpiece of plot development and character building. They say such stupid ridiculous shit. The plot makes zero sense. The main characters' motivations are dumb and contradictory. I think the woke term gets loosely thrown around too much with media these days. But this is woke horseshit. That seems to be their only purpose with this. I'm done. I hope it fails miserably.

Hammock Parties 06-12-2024 08:48 PM

Going in. Woke me daddy!

KC_Connection 06-12-2024 09:16 PM

Woke or not, it’s unfathomable to me that some Disney executive watched a preview of E3 and didn’t shut this show down then and there (if not the entire show, then at a minimum reshoots/rewrites of that episode). It’s the kind of thing that could irreversibly damage the value of Star Wars as a commercial/entertainment property and could lead viewers to not watch the next (hopefully decent) thing they produce in that universe.

Hammock Parties 06-12-2024 11:13 PM

LMAO

THE ****ING ESTROGEN MUST FLOW

At least they destroyed the lesbian space witches, but even that didn't make a damn bit of sense.

We lit a book on fire and suddenly the entire reactor blew and stone caught on fire!

All because May is a psychopath kid out of seemingly nowhere!

Woke nonsense. Written by idiot females.

Get women out of Star Wars. It's like they shat out the abortions of the sequel trilogy with a female lead and decided it was time to lean even harder into a Star Wars DOMINATED by women.

So much for equality! Even our men are feminine.

Hammock Parties 06-12-2024 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 17550092)
It's episode 3. I watched it thinking the internet hate had to be overblown. It is not. Holy shit it is not. This series is a complete turd. Ep 3 was such lazy shitty writing that it makes The Last Jedi look like an epic masterpiece of plot development and character building. They say such stupid ridiculous shit. The plot makes zero sense. The main characters' motivations are dumb and contradictory. I think the woke term gets loosely thrown around too much with media these days. But this is woke horseshit. That seems to be their only purpose with this. I'm done. I hope it fails miserably.

It's really just ****ing uninteresting.

It's a nonsense show about a couple of little girls.

That's exactly what George Lucas envisioned when he created his epic space fantasy saga for sure!

Hammock Parties 06-12-2024 11:24 PM

I'm still just agape that someone thought we needed this.

Did you ignore the massive success of The Mandalorian and Andor?

It's not like those shows DON'T HAVE female characters.

The animated Star Wars shorts are more interesting than this dreck.

I'm sick that Star Wars has become a platform for feminazi ideals.

WE DON'T NEED MEN!

Yeah, your show is only around because of men. Idiots.

notorious 06-13-2024 06:55 AM

The Anakin “I hate sand” scene from Attack of the Clones doesn’t seem so bad anymore.

Hammock Parties 06-13-2024 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 17550299)
The Anakin “I hate sand” scene from Attack of the Clones doesn’t seem so bad anymore.

prequels were a ferrari with a bad transmission

the acolyte is a purple chrysler minivan