ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I have a date. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=164919)

luv 08-27-2008 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 4950746)
**** you, luv. **** you.

Okay. 65/35. You'll have travelling expenses.

sedated 08-27-2008 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 4950739)
What's funny is that the thread that mentioned him bringing me grape gatorade happened weeks before we ever met.

I was the one who found that and put the link in the Mooo thread. I was in the conversation when the gatorade was brought up

luv 08-27-2008 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 4950847)
I was the one who found that and put the link in the Mooo thread. I was in the conversation when the gatorade was brought up

So I have YOU to blame. Why does that not surprise me? :shake:

Sure-Oz 08-27-2008 03:29 PM

Well i'd blame you since you spout all your personal bs on here ;)

QuikSsurfer 08-27-2008 03:40 PM

ROFL

luv 08-27-2008 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 4950981)
Well i'd blame you since you spout all your personal bs on here ;)

You know, I blamed last night on PMS. Turns out, I was right on.

Knew you loved to hear that. :)

IOW, I'm over myself. I don't get bitchy really, just overemotional (aka take things more personally than I should).

Iowanian 08-27-2008 03:45 PM

That guy from Iowa OWNED last night.

luv 08-27-2008 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4951016)
That guy from Iowa OWNED last night.

He usually does.

Sure-Oz 08-27-2008 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 4951010)
You know, I blamed last night on PMS. Turns out, I was right on.

Knew you loved to hear that. :)

IOW, I'm over myself. I don't get bitchy really, just overemotional (aka take things more personally than I should).

Yeah, i noticed, esp. when the current topic isn't even about you specifically...control that shit

Hammock Parties 08-27-2008 07:04 PM

This one's pretty cute. I think we may have something here. Her user name is "hornysteph." She winked at me.

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5071/lmaosr5.jpg

Recently ended a relationship and just looking for a man that can satisfy me. I'm not looking to date. Just a few nights of a 'really' good time.

*might add in some more now...not looking to date, but it's always an option if the chemistry is there. Ultimately, that's my goal though.

<!----------- begin ideal person -----------------> <!-------------- end ideal person ----------------> <!--------------- begin topics profile -----------> What location do you fantasize about for a sexual encounter?:
A bed, A moving vehicle (i.e. car), A movie theatre, A remote wilderness spot, A hotel room, At a nightclub

What types of sexual activities turn you on?:
Giving Oral Sex, Receiving Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Toys (Vibrators/Dildos/etc.), Light Bondage

Sure-Oz 08-27-2008 07:07 PM

My future brother in law's wife is named Steph, she's a psycho bitch, proceed with caution.

luv 08-27-2008 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 4951570)
This one's pretty cute. I think we may have something here. Her user name is "hornysteph." She winked at me.

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5071/lmaosr5.jpg

Recently ended a relationship and just looking for a man that can satisfy me. I'm not looking to date. Just a few nights of a 'really' good time.

*might add in some more now...not looking to date, but it's always an option if the chemistry is there. Ultimately, that's my goal though.

<!----------- begin ideal person -----------------> <!-------------- end ideal person ----------------> <!--------------- begin topics profile -----------> What location do you fantasize about for a sexual encounter?:
A bed, A moving vehicle (i.e. car), A movie theatre, A remote wilderness spot, A hotel room, At a nightclub

What types of sexual activities turn you on?:
Giving Oral Sex, Receiving Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Toys (Vibrators/Dildos/etc.), Light Bondage

Ummmm....She's looking for someone who knows how to satisfy. You're gonna have to be honest about a few things. You know how many ready, willing, and able guys are lined up waiting for a cute chick to say "no strings attached"?

kstater 08-27-2008 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 4951592)
Ummmm....She's looking for someone who knows how to satisfy. You're gonna have to be honest about a few things. You know how many ready, willing, and able guys are lined up waiting for a cute chick to say "no strings attached"?

Yeah, I don't think "one-pump" Claythan has a shot here.

Hammock Parties 08-27-2008 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 4951592)

1. She knows I'm a virgin.

2. She winked at me first.

Sure-Oz 08-27-2008 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 4951611)
1. She knows I'm a virgin.

2. She winked at me first.

Double bag it, if she's easy