ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Moooo.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=146947)

Donger 09-09-2006 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs
Man. That really is my achilles heel. I need shock therapy.

That, and apostrophes.

hypersensitiveZO6 09-09-2006 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox
Your and idiot.

It really depends how you look at the site. The members who aren't very intelligent usually get ridden out by the more frequent posters. I guess you could make a case that the members who don't get ridden out are somewhat more intelligent. It's hard to figure with over 7,000 members and only about 100 posters who you could call "regulars." CP has some very intelligent people, but it's difficult to say all the idiots are weeded out.

JBucc 09-09-2006 08:50 PM

I suck with commas and colons and semicolons. I never know which one to use.

Hammock Parties 09-09-2006 08:51 PM

You suck colons?

JBucc 09-09-2006 08:52 PM

Quote:

You suck colons?

No way. You can get STD's doing that.

Donger 09-09-2006 08:52 PM

Quote:

You suck colons?

GoChiefs is intrigued. It really is just a matter of delta P.

hypersensitiveZO6 09-09-2006 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBucc
I suck with commas and colons and semicolons. I never know which one to use.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_grammar

Skip Towne 09-09-2006 08:53 PM

It's been really nice guys but I'm going to watch the last 10 minutes of the Texas game. I pissed away the rest of it on here.

hypersensitiveZO6 09-09-2006 09:01 PM

Game over.

You can come back.

cdcox 09-09-2006 09:02 PM

There are over 400 users with with at least 1000 posts, so the regular count is probably higher than 100, even counting for people who have gone inactive. Are all regulars geniouses? No, but you have to go to quite a few fan sites before you'll run into a group like this.

Hammock Parties 09-09-2006 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
It's been really nice guys but I'm going to watch the last 10 minutes of the Texas game. I pissed away the rest of it on here.

Get a real computer and watch TV while you surf.

greg63 09-09-2006 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dale Mercer
Where the hell is mooo.....can someone give him his balls back?

I'm sure they're probably safely tucked away in his girl friends purse.

hypersensitiveZO6 09-09-2006 09:10 PM

Quote:

There are over 400 users with with at least 1000 posts, so the regular count is probably higher than 100, even counting for people who have gone inactive. Are all regulars geniouses? No, but you have to go to quite a few fan sites before you'll run into a group like this.

I've never really ran into a message board as open and unresricted as this one. I believe we're on the same page.

In regards to the "Your and Idiot" comment, I really feel that was unnecessary.

Skip Towne 09-09-2006 09:18 PM

Quote:

Get a real computer and watch TV while you surf.

Go fuck yourself you fat loser. Youare very close to my ignore list. No wonder so many people hate you. You have developed an alligator mouth but you still have the same canary ass. Which game are going to attend this year? I might try to make it up for that one.

cdcox 09-09-2006 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyperliteZO6
I've never really ran into a message board as open and unresricted as this one. I believe we're on the same page.

In regards to the "Your and Idiot" comment, I really feel that was unnecessary.

1. I posted that the Planet tended to run off the idiots.

2. You disagreed with me.

3. This put me in a real bind. I don't really like to throw personal insults. In fact, if I really thought you were an idiot, I would have never posted that comment. But "Your and idiot" was the only possible response. I was trapped. What could I do?

My comment was pure irony, and in no way intended to offend.

Skip Towne 09-09-2006 09:25 PM

Quote:

3. This put me in a real bind. I don't really like to throw personal insults. In fact, if I really thought you were an idiot, I would have never posted that comment. But "Your and idiot" was the only possible response. I was trapped. What could I do?

Just my 2 cents but I have never seen Seedy offend anyone.

|Zach| 09-09-2006 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
Skip, are you an alcoholic?

Bugeater 09-09-2006 09:27 PM

Quote:

Just my 2 cents but I have never seen Seedy offend anyone.

And he should be banned for that. :)

Hammock Parties 09-09-2006 09:28 PM

Quote:

Go fuck yourself you fat loser. Youare very close to my ignore list. No wonder so many people hate you. You have developed an alligator mouth but you still have the same canary ass. Which game are going to attend this year? I might try to make it up for that one.

I...what? I was trying to help you. You really should get a real computer. Wouldn't you like to surf and watch TV at the same time?

Chill out.

hypersensitiveZO6 09-09-2006 09:28 PM

Quote:

Agreed. (or clarified?)

Your and Idiot, BTW. :D

Skip Towne 09-09-2006 09:33 PM

Quote:

I...what? I was trying to help you. You really should get a real computer. Wouldn't you like to surf and watch TV at the same time?

Chill out.

That is what I mean by you are stupid. Of course I can post and watch TV at the same time. You don't get to 41,000 posts without that capability. Just STFU you punk.

Hammock Parties 09-09-2006 09:35 PM

Well, my apologies. You made it sound as if you couldn't.

Quote:

2112 09-09-2006 09:35 PM

Quote:

That is what I mean by you are stupid. Of course I can post and watch TV at the same time. You don't get to 41,000 posts without that capability. Just STFU you punk.

dude..almost every battle between you and gochiefs has me in stitches..are you guys like abbott and costello??

Hammock Parties 09-09-2006 09:37 PM

Skip has an anger problem.

Skip Towne 09-09-2006 09:37 PM

Quote:

Well, my apologies. You made it sound as if you couldn't.

I was just tired of jawing with them rather than watching the game. I should have kept jawing with them.

2112 09-09-2006 09:38 PM

Quote:

Skip has an anger problem.

maybe he should go to the message board anger managemant classes that are available..

2112 09-09-2006 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill parcells
dude..almost every battle between you and gochiefs has me in stitches..are you guys like abbott and costello??

http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/bobhope/images/vc118.jpg

Tribal Warfare 09-10-2006 05:47 PM

I blame Moooo for the Bengal loss that asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otter 09-10-2006 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare

Me too, screw you Mooo.

JBucc 09-10-2006 05:49 PM

just when you thought it was gone forever.......

Moo 09-14-2006 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare

Mooo did NOT supply Gatorade to either team on Sunday!!!

Moo

StcChief 09-14-2006 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moo
Mooo did NOT supply Gatorade to either team on Sunday!!!

Moo

Is this the new and improved two 'oo' Mooooooo
or another imposter.

Moo 09-14-2006 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StcChief
Is this the new and improved two 'oo' Mooooooo
or another imposter.

You will have to decide that yourself. I would encourage you to think of me as the new and improved Moo. I only have 2 "o"'s, because I gave out the other "o"'s recently. I plan to enlighten everyone on the advantages of monogamy as well as a new public service on the dangers of Gatorade.

Moo

Mooooo 09-14-2006 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moo
You will have to decide that yourself. I would encourage you to think of me as the new and improved Moo. I only have 2 "o"'s, because I gave out the other "o"'s recently. I plan to enlighten everyone on the advantages of monogamy as well as a new public service on the dangers of Gatorade.

Moo

Eat me you fake ass bovine bitch. I'm the original Moooo imposter. Take your hamburger act elsewhere.

Moooo

OnTheWarpath15 09-14-2006 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooooo
Eat me you fake ass bovine bitch. I'm the original Moooo imposter. Take your hamburger act elsewhere.

Moooo

Don't you mean....

Mooooo

(missed an "o" there Mr. Original Mooo imposter......)

:p

Moo 09-14-2006 05:42 PM

Quote:

Moooo

My goodness, the "original imposter"? I do not believe that you have the class nor ability to wax philosophically to be even a third rate imposter. It is well known that Mooo is very verbose..and basically a wolf in eunichs clothing. Grow up, and learn how to be a better imposter, or I will get Mooosgirl to abuse you!!! Lord knows, that is not something I would do, I lost my nutsack a while back.

Moo

NJ Chief Fan 09-14-2006 05:42 PM

wow this thread once had potential nows its just teh ghey

Mooooo 09-14-2006 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58
Don't you mean....

Mooooo

(missed an "o" there Mr. Original Mooo imposter......)

:p

You couldn't be moooore wrong. Obviously you don't have the udders to know the difference Daisy.

Moo 09-14-2006 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJ Chief Fan
wow this thread once had potential nows its just teh ghey

Then I suggest that you no longer read it. Actually, it has been beat to death, but I was compelled to respond to the Cinnci loss. That was not my fault.

Moo

Mooooo 09-14-2006 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moo
My goodness, the "original imposter"? I do not believe that you have the class nor ability to wax philosophically to be even a third rate imposter. It is well known that Mooo is very verbose..and basically a wolf in eunichs clothing. Grow up, and learn how to be a better imposter, or I will get Mooosgirl to abuse you!!! Lord knows, that is not something I would do, I lost my nutsack a while back.

Moo

Obviously you know very little about how this whole Moooo imposter thing is supposed to actually work. You don't just seize upon the original poster's schtick. That's boring and you might as well just follow the rest of the herd. The real Mooo obviously has an appetite and I'm not talking hay here baby. I'm here to deliver the man milk to a new audience. Get used to it or get lost you stupid, cow bell wearing fool.

OnTheWarpath15 09-14-2006 05:48 PM

Quote:

You couldn't be moooore wrong. Obviously you don't have the udders to know the difference Daisy.

I can count to 5, apparently, you cant.

Mooooo 09-14-2006 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moo
Then I suggest that you no longer read it. Actually, it has been beat to death, but I was compelled to respond to the Cinnci loss. That was not my fault.

Moo

You should have just kept plodding along, chewing your cud, occasionally getting violated by one of the other bulls. That would have been much more entertaining than this hapless bullshit.

Donger 09-14-2006 05:49 PM

Personally, I think it's time to ban the whole lot of you.

Mooooo 09-14-2006 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58
I can count to 5, apparently, you cant.

Just admit that you want my quarter pounder with cheese and get over with it. No gatorade here, just a large protein shake.

Moooo

Mooooo 09-14-2006 05:51 PM

Quote:

You need to be artificially inseminated.

Moooo

Donger 09-14-2006 05:53 PM

Quote:

You need to be artificially inseminated.

Moooo

Can I just milk luv instead?

Mooooo 09-14-2006 05:55 PM

Quote:

Moooo!

Actually, since I've already done that can I mooove on to the next female Planeteer?

Hydrae 09-14-2006 05:59 PM

Hey, Mr original imposter, you are forgetting your tag line on your posts. You fail!

Mooooooooooooooo

Mooooo 09-14-2006 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydrae
Hey, Mr original imposter, you are forgetting your tag line on your posts. You fail!

Mooooooooooooooo

I never specified being a good orginal imposter, just the original imposter. Would you like some pie?

Oooom

Moo 09-14-2006 06:05 PM

Quote:

Donger, I have said nothing offensive nor abusive, banning me would not be very kosher, would it? I plan to spread much football talk here, and become a quality poster. I believe some of your animosity is hereditary. Did you live with your grandfather? How was/is your Grandfater?

Moo

Moo 09-14-2006 06:08 PM

Quote:

Once again, YOU are being unkind. Please give Luv a break, you know, WE have forgiven her. She will be fine as long as you don't take her any Gatorade.

Is your unkindness from your Grandfather?

Do/did you like your Grandfather?

Moo

Hammock Parties 09-14-2006 06:14 PM

This thread is officially dead.

JimNasium 09-14-2006 06:17 PM

Quote:

Why? Has Luv had her monthly visitor?

Moo 09-14-2006 06:23 PM

Quote:

I beg to differ, but this thread has over 20 responses today. I do not believe that you have attained moderator status, so the worst case scenario, this thread is unofficially dead. I am now upset that I called you a genius on the other thread.

Moo

Dinny Bossa Nova 09-14-2006 06:33 PM

I can UNofficially end this thread by telling a funny story about a real IQ test administered unto me by the Missouri Vocational Rehabilitation department, but I'm not going to. It deserves a thread of its own.

But this post should do the trick.

You're welcome,
Dinny

chiefs4me 09-14-2006 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moo
Donger, I have said nothing offensive nor abusive, banning me would not be very kosher, would it? I plan to spread much football talk here, and become a quality poster. I believe some of your animosity is hereditary. Did you live with your grandfather? How was/is your Grandfater?

Moo

ROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins 09-14-2006 09:10 PM

Aside from the obvious backstory, is there anything of particular humor that one could gain from a brief synopsis of what the hell went on in this thread?

burt 09-14-2006 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins
Aside from the obvious backstory, is there anything of particular humor that one could gain from a brief synopsis of what the hell went on in this thread?

no.

Rausch 09-14-2006 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moo
I beg to differ, but this thread has over 20 responses today. I do not believe that you have attained moderator status, so the worst case scenario, this thread is unofficially dead. I am now upset that I called you a genius on the other thread.

Moo

Save me some time & post a link to your rebuttal...

Moo 09-14-2006 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
Save me some time & post a link to your rebuttal...

I am not sure but I think this is the link? http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...=147730&page=1

This is what I was referring to, is this what you were asking for? Please advise.

Moo

Smed1065 09-14-2006 10:29 PM

Weak and is not Moooo, imagine that with 5 of them here. It is sad because there are more imposters than the original asshole. Welcome to the planet..............

Moo 09-14-2006 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smed1065
Weak and is not Moooo, imagine that with 5 of them here. It is sad because there are more imposters than the original asshole. Welcome to the planet..............

Are there really 5 Moo's here? Your comment, "Welcome to the planet", is interesting. Someone that has 0.42 posts per day, probably does not understand the complexities of the planet. I am curious, what makes my posts so weak? Am I not projecting enough?

Moo

Rausch 09-14-2006 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moo
I am not sure but I think this is the link? http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...=147730&page=1

This is what I was referring to, is this what you were asking for? Please advise.

Moo

I meant you getting busted out by yer' girl and an internet webgal.

But that other comment was every bit as stew-pehd...

Moo 09-14-2006 10:41 PM

Quote:

I meant you getting busted out by yer' girl and an internet webgal.

But that other comment was every bit as stew-pehd...

Actually, Rausch, my very existance here, back on the planet, was to be of enjoyment to you. There was no rebuttal, I have made amends with Mooosgirl, and now will not have to defend myself any longer. We are at peace.

Moo

Smed1065 09-14-2006 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moo
Are there really 5 Moo's here? Your comment, "Welcome to the planet", is interesting. Someone that has 0.42 posts per day, probably does not understand the complexities of the planet. I am curious, what makes my posts so weak? Am I not projecting enough?

Moo

Not origianl enough. at least I check in over 3 years. iI consider that better than 20 a day on BS or impostering for attention. IMO.

Rausch 09-14-2006 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moo
Actually, Rausch, my very existance here, back on the planet, was to be of enjoyment to you.

Moo

I'm not sure I understand.

You're more than welcome to PM me anytime to explain, but I'm not following...

Moo 09-14-2006 10:46 PM

Quote:

I'm not sure I understand.

You're more than welcome to PM me anytime to explain, but I'm not following...

Just an off handed remark to your stew-pehd remark. I am not trying to anger you, just answering you in my trite manner that you have become used to.

Moo

Moo 09-14-2006 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smed1065
Not origianl enough. at least I check in over 3 years. iI consider that better than 20 a day on BS or impostering for attention. IMO.

I apologize for not being original enough for your liking. If you read the above quote closely, you will find it very original, very original fragmented sentences, VERY original spelling, not to mention capitalization. All very original. Sorry to be of disappointment to you.

Can you explain, impostering, to me?

Moo

Rausch 09-14-2006 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moo
Just an off handed remark to your stew-pehd remark. I am not trying to anger you, just answering you in my trite manner that you have become used to.

Moo

So you've decided to take a personal interest in lil' ole' me.

I'm flattered.

But I do manage to convey my intent somewhere in the post.

If you're looking for a fella' to track you down and solve this "5 Moo's" question, or spark up a "LOOK AT ME" thread you either need to piss me off or find someone who gives a fat frog's azz...

Moo 09-14-2006 10:55 PM

Quote:

So you've decided to take a personal interest in lil' ole' me.

I'm flattered.

But I do manage to convey my intent somewhere in the post.

If you're looking for a fella' to track you down and solve this "5 Moo's" question, or spark up a "LOOK AT ME" thread you either need to piss me off or find someone who gives a fat frog's azz...

Now we have both arrived to the conclusion that it doesn't matter. That works well for both of us.

As to attention and you, I have no personal interest, I am simply attempting to answer your questions. The fact that we keep running into each other, is because we seem to be 2 of the few active posters tonight.

Moo

booger 09-14-2006 10:59 PM

OMFG

This is like some focked up book you just can't put down. Can't believe i just read this from begginning to end and only had to take 2 poops in between.

I swear i've seen all this in a porno once though......

Moo 09-14-2006 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booger
This is like some focked up book you just can't put down. Can't believe i just read this from begginning to end and only had to take 2 poops in between.

I swear i've seen all this in a porno once though......

Poop was the only thing missing in this thread. Thanks for making it so complete.

Moo

booger 09-14-2006 11:08 PM

It's back a few pages somewhere. Dig around a little

Moo 09-14-2006 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booger
It's back a few pages somewhere. Dig around a little

I apologize, with 1600 posts, I got a little confused.

Moo

booger 09-14-2006 11:17 PM

shit does that to ya

Bugeater 09-14-2006 11:18 PM

It's supposed to be grape Gatorade you dumbass, not fruit punch.

booger 09-14-2006 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooosgirl
Funny, isn't it. Maybe you should all be trying to figure out which one of you is my son. He told me this tired subject was still going on. Don't any of you have a life? And no one cares about your opinion of what I might or might not look like. I've never had a problem getting men. Must be the experience that comes with maturity. Something none of you seem to have found yet.
Have a happy time trying to figure out which one is my son. He seems to be quite popular.

Calm down sugar tits. Show us your booby tassles.

luv 09-14-2006 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moo
Once again, YOU are being unkind. Please give Luv a break, you know, WE have forgiven her. She will be fine as long as you don't take her any Gatorade.

Is your unkindness from your Grandfather?

Do/did you like your Grandfather?

Moo

I'm trying to figure out who this is, considering the original never actually brought me any Gatorade. :hmmm:

Oh well. It makes no difference to me.

TinyEvel 09-15-2006 01:09 AM

I had to put a post in this thread just so I could be involved. I haven't even read past the second page, but I plan to. I have a vacation coming up.
I want to be part of the saga.

luv 09-15-2006 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyevel
I had to put a post in this thread just so I could be involved. I haven't even read past the second page, but I plan to. I have a vacation coming up.
I want to be part of the saga.

The after effects have been pretty entertaining. Now, there's the mystery of "Who's the new Moooo imposter?" The first one seems to be a bit jealous of him. I guess he's just that good. As for the original saga, it died a week ago.