ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Please delete my account... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=74626)

Otter 11-10-2003 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark M
Having seen what otter has done in the past, the fact that he made racial insults wouldn't surprise me.

Ruin any non-profit BBs lately, otter?

IMHO, the prick should be banned. And I HATE BurritoBoy.

MM
~~:shake:

Hey Mark,

My racist comment was, and I quote: "you Mexican".

Your comment above, and I quote: "I HATE BurritoBoy".

Your not that stupid are you?

memyselfI 11-10-2003 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark M
Having seen what otter has done in the past, the fact that he made racial insults wouldn't surprise me.

Ruin any non-profit BBs lately, otter?

IMHO, the prick should be banned. And I HATE BurritoBoy.

MM

:clap:
(sorry, MM. You probably wish I would not kudos but you get them nonetheless)

memyselfI 11-10-2003 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter
His were just as biting as mine, he just chose to appeal to the masses when I used the word "Mexican" because he knew the response it would generate.

So he used YOUR tactic and you don't like it?

ndbbm 11-10-2003 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfi
So he used YOUR tactic and you don't like it?

Oh, so it's ok for one to say something and not the other? Nice double standard there, Meme.

Spott 11-10-2003 08:11 AM

Sure, go ahead and leave us Mr 2nd place. ;)

Bearcat 11-10-2003 08:11 AM

I like football.

ndbbm 11-10-2003 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat
I like football.

Really? I like p*ssy....Oops, someone might consider that sexist. I better watch out...What a load of horseshit.

Pennywise 11-10-2003 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ndbbm
Really? I like p*ssy....

Agreed.

Mark M 11-10-2003 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter
Hey Mark,

My racist comment was, and I quote: "you Mexican".

Your comment above, and I quote: "I HATE BurritoBoy".

Your not that stupid are you?

My name "BurritoBoy" is a play on his user name, not his heritage. And why even bring race into an insult on the guy?

Insult him for his posting style, the team he roots for, whatever.

Your past actions prove the type of person you are. This is just added to the list.

Welcome to the ignore list, douche.

MM

Raiderhater 11-10-2003 08:16 AM

He_denied_my_request_to_have_my_account_at_the_Drain_deleted,_so_deny_him_his_request.

memyselfI 11-10-2003 08:18 AM

Quote:

Oh, so it's ok for one to say something and not the other? Nice double standard there, Meme.

uh, the lesson here is ,don't be making racial slurs to GET a reaction and then turn around and get upset when the reaction is bigger than you anticipated when your racist tendencies are witnessed for what they are.

ndbbm 11-10-2003 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfi
uh, the lesson here is ,don't be making racial slurs to GET a reaction and then turn around and get upset when the reaction is bigger than you anticipated when your racist tendencies are witnessed for what they are.

Racist tendencies? You've gotta be kidding me. You and I have never, and I mean never, agreed on one thing. I'll say this much though. I think when folks call you some of the names that they do, they have done much worse than Otter has...I see this as a witch hunt.

BigMeatballDave 11-10-2003 08:23 AM

I'm ignorant on all this drama, but if Otter's only "racial" comment was calling TJ, who, apparently is of latin descent, a Mexican, then I don't see how that could be racist. Most of my heritage is English. So, if someone calls me englishman, should I be offended?

morphius 11-10-2003 08:24 AM

Donko boy has always been super touchy about his heritage, almost to the point that I think for some reason he is embarrassed by it.

I think I will leave it at that.

memyselfI 11-10-2003 08:26 AM

Quote:

Racist tendencies? You've gotta be kidding me. You and I have never, and I mean never, agreed on one thing. I'll say this much though. I think when folks call you some of the names that they do, they have done much worse than Otter has...I see this as a witch hunt.

You are right. They usually use bigoted and/or misogynist names. If they ever did that in a PM, and they haven't been that stupid, you'd bet I'd get their asses fried.

If the 'moderators' choose to ignore personal attacks on the board that is one thing...if they choose to ignore them being sent directly to an individual off of the board that is quite another.

It sounds like both parties are at fault here...however one should not be USING a racist remark to get a reaction and then whining when it turns out worse than he expected.