ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Music Kendrick vs Drake (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=353347)

ToxSocks 05-06-2024 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 17511228)
It’s hard to believe that there really are idiots that thought the Jewish Canadian kid from Degrassi had a chance lyrically against a Pulitzer Prize winner from Compton. It’s even harder to believe that people are still trying to make the argument after this weekend’s massacre, though.

Drake has a bigger fan base. More commercial success, more mainstream. He's going to have his ardent defenders.

TBH, i was never even really a big K-dot fan until this spectacle. Made a fan out of me.

POND_OF_RED 05-06-2024 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ModSocks (Post 17511230)
Drake has a bigger fan base. More commercial success, more mainstream. He's going to have his ardent defenders.

TBH, i was never even really a big K-dot fan until this spectacle. Made a fan out of me.

K Dot is a ****ing ARTIST! The best live performer too. A lot of hip hop shows are just a bunch of people hanging on stage and singing with their music. Kendrick puts on the best hip hop show I’ve ever seen. You can see him live on Amazon Prime if it’s still on there.

Sassy Squatch 05-06-2024 04:22 PM

Only thing I remember Kendrick Lamar for is saying 'who the **** is that?' when the headliners for Super Bowl 56 were announced.

TwistedChief 05-06-2024 04:27 PM

Have either of those guys created lyrics superior to, “Grab your glock when you see Tupac”?

If not, I’m bored.

Him ‘em Up.

Sickle cell anemia bitches.

displacedinMN 05-06-2024 04:39 PM

Are they rappers?

They know their fate.

POND_OF_RED 05-06-2024 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 17511246)
Have either of those guys created lyrics superior to, “Grab your glock when you see Tupac”?

If not, I’m bored.

Him ‘em Up.

“Tried to strike a chord, but it’s prolly a MIIIIINNNNNNOOOOOORRRRR” will definitely go down as one of the best bars of all time.

There’s also a lot of hidden double/triple entendres in Euphoria that are absolutely brilliant.

ToxSocks 05-06-2024 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 17511246)

If not, I’m bored.

Him ‘em Up.

Hit Em Up is an all time-great diss track, as is No Vaseline.

But we're gonna start getting into a Lebron vs MJ kinda debate here with this.

ToxSocks 05-06-2024 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 17511251)
Are they rappers?

They know their fate.

Not that kinda rapper.

ThaVirus 05-06-2024 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 17511174)
With video resurfacing of him groping a 17 year old on stage then still continuing to hit on her and kiss her even after he KNOWS her age. Which definitely is way more evidence towards the claims being made than anything Aubrey has brought to the table.

That was sus but I believe Drake was like 22, 23 at the time. Age of consent in a lot of places is 16.

It’s really, really not all that uncommon for 22 year old dudes to be ****ing with 17 year olds. We all went to high school, some of us college; we’ve seen this shit quite a bit.

Other than that it’s just people claiming he’s a groomer because Millie Bobby Brown said he and her text and he offers her life advice and advice about boys as well as a super reach about him kissing a 16-year old Kylie Jenner on the cheek when he was 27 (at her Sweet Sixteen).

Quote:

Originally Posted by ModSocks (Post 17511183)
There's a lot of smoke.

Harvey Weinstein and P.Diddy were "Unsubstantiated rumors" at one point too.

Eh, who is Kendrick to even broach this subject anyway? He threatened to take all of his music off of Spotify in protest if they removed R. Kelly’s music from the platform lol

Guy is a hypocrite at best and a literal scumbag at worst if he’s had knowledge or legit proof of Drake being a true pedophile for all these years and just sat on the info.

POND_OF_RED 05-06-2024 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17511266)
That was sus

This is definitely the easiest way to spot an Aubrey Graham fan. Look for the middle aged man talking like he’s 14. LMAO

Quote:

It’s really, really not all that uncommon for 22 year old dudes to be ****ing with 17 year olds. We all went to high school, some of us college; we’ve seen this shit quite a bit.

:eek: I think you’d be surprised at how many of us distanced ourselves from predators by that point in our lives. What a creepy response. I’m glad you’re on that side of the debate. LMAO

Quote:

Eh, who is Kendrick to even broach this subject anyway? He threatened to take all of his music off of Spotify in protest if they removed R. Kelly’s music from the platform lol

Guy is a hypocrite at best and a literal scumbag at worst if he’s had knowledge or legit proof of Drake being a true pedophile for all these years and just sat on the info.

It was actually Kendrick’s label that was fighting Spotify’s hate content policy essentially fighting for artists free speech rights. Daniel Ek, the Spotify CEO “took personal responsibility for the botched rollout” and “deemed the policy too ambiguous and open to interpretation.”

Kendrick was caping for free speech not R Kelly. I think his passionate hate for Aubrey and his OV-Hoes shows he definitely hates pedophiles.

St. Patty's Fire 05-06-2024 06:03 PM

kendrick is tryna end drakes career rn and might.

drake was like “lol ur short” and kendricks like “youre a pedo all your friends are pedos kill yourself” LMAO

KCUnited 05-06-2024 06:10 PM

This generations Milli (Bobby) Vanilli

UChieffyBugger 05-06-2024 06:16 PM

So "hiphop allday" on twitter has a tweet that says Kendrick has the three highest streamed day's for Rap songs in 2024 with 'Euphoria', 'Not like us' and 'Like that'. All three are Drake disses ROFL

And this is just one of the many reasons why Kendrick is winning. He's beating Drake at his own game by getting better numbers.

Katipan 05-06-2024 07:52 PM

https://i.ibb.co/cgChQ25/Screenshot-...3-Facebook.jpg

AussieChiefsFan 05-06-2024 08:30 PM

Rap beefs in recent years have seemed forced or manufactured. This has been next level.

Great tracks to listen to on both sides. Some of Drake's best raps in recent years IMO and this has woken kdot up. But Drake dropped the ball on The Heart Pt 6 with his interpretation of Mother I Sober.

There's no hard evidence yet from either of them really. But the allegations against Drake are more believable given his previous sus behaviour.

Fish 05-06-2024 08:33 PM

This is why I don't go to rap concerts...

lewdog 05-06-2024 08:37 PM

Ok

The Franchise 05-06-2024 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless (Post 17511220)
drake wins this easy

its not even a contest

Lolwut?

ThaVirus 05-06-2024 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 17511306)
This is definitely the easiest way to spot an Aubrey Graham fan. Look for the middle aged man talking like he’s 14. LMAO

:eek: I think you’d be surprised at how many of us distanced ourselves from predators by that point in our lives. What a creepy response. I’m glad you’re on that side of the debate. LMAO.

I’m not middle aged and this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. In this thread you’ve claimed Kendrick’s unsubstantiated accusations are “damning”, called Drake Aubrey, talked excessively about his team and ghost writers, and just used the word caping. You’re either a Kendrick dickrider or a Drake hater, probably both. Either one is weird, both combined is nasty work.

Brody Wa 05-06-2024 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ModSocks (Post 17510869)
I know, i know. Some of you are just way too cool to listen to rap music. But these are two rap heavyweights going hard at each other and the hip-hop world has been on fire because of it.

And it's the offseason and there aint shit to talk about.

I prefer Easy E and Ice Cube against NWA

Katipan 05-06-2024 09:19 PM

MGK beat Em.
Yeah. I said it.

Stanley Nickels 05-06-2024 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless (Post 17511220)
drake wins this easy

its not even a contest

The quickest ending of a career contest?

Stanley Nickels 05-06-2024 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17511585)
MGK beat Em.
Yeah. I said it.

I mean, I expect some bad takes because this is CP, but this one… in what universe did that no-talent assclown trying to make a name for himself by fighting the rap equivalent of Tyson in his prime, win anything other than a sloppy drunk blowie from Meagan Fox?

Katipan 05-06-2024 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels (Post 17511597)
I mean, I expect some bad takes because this is CP, but this one… in what universe did that no-talent assclown trying to make a name for himself by fighting the rap equivalent of Tyson in his prime, win anything other than a sloppy drunk blowie from Meagan Fox?

Because all Em did was repeat what MGK said and we saw that in 8 mile already.

dlphg9 05-06-2024 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17511585)
MGK beat Em.
Yeah. I said it.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/d97c2a85...cd43575453.pnj

https://64.media.tumblr.com/2a8372d3...2f213d7f90.pnj

https://64.media.tumblr.com/fc624d82...65448de626.pnj

Please stop lol. Eminem turned MGK into this thing.

POND_OF_RED 05-06-2024 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17511571)
I’m not middle aged and this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. In this thread you’ve claimed Kendrick’s unsubstantiated accusations are “damning”, called Drake Aubrey, talked excessively about his team and ghost writers, and just used the word caping. You’re either a Kendrick dickrider or a Drake hater, probably both. Either one is weird, both combined is nasty work.

LMAO You should sleep this off then old man. You’re sounding a little ridiculous with the whole pedo defense and Kendrick bashing. The numbers don’t lie. This weekend was very damning for Aubrey (sorry for using the guys real name…I know you really want to believe his name is Drake so he doesn’t end up lying to you with that line “Drake is not a name that you gon’ see on no sex offender list, Eazy-Duz-It”) His public image and whatever street-cred the guy thought he might have just disappeared in one weekend. Kendrick’s running circles around him with views and likes taking the only argument Aubrey ever had away from him. The more heart part 6 is out the more of a joke the song becomes too as the holes are picked apart. I’m starting to think he didn’t trust his ghost writers enough and made that one himself the more I listen. You do realize the ghost writing thing makes him a joke of a lyricist right? Especially when he never even paid Quintin Miller anything for the songs he wrote on If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late. It’s like stealing jokes as a comedian. Sure, you’ll fool some people for awhile, but when people find out you’re just a culture vulture who steals from your colleagues you’re not going to get a lot of love around the hip hop community.

Katipan 05-06-2024 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 17511621)

Did Drake write that?

smithandrew051 05-06-2024 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels (Post 17511597)

I will humbly accept that consolation prize

POND_OF_RED 05-07-2024 07:45 AM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Police closed off the street where Drake lives investigating a shooting that occured by his house this morning at 2 AM. <a href="https://t.co/IjaFPOjwUV">pic.twitter.com/IjaFPOjwUV</a></p>&mdash; DJ Akademiks (@Akademiks) <a href="https://twitter.com/Akademiks/status/1787828133061681165?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 7, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ThaVirus 05-07-2024 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 17511625)
LMAO You should sleep this off then old man. You’re sounding a little ridiculous with the whole pedo defense and Kendrick bashing. The numbers don’t lie. This weekend was very damning for Aubrey (sorry for using the guys real name…I know you really want to believe his name is Drake so he doesn’t end up lying to you with that line “Drake is not a name that you gon’ see on no sex offender list, Eazy-Duz-It”) His public image and whatever street-cred the guy thought he might have just disappeared in one weekend. Kendrick’s running circles around him with views and likes taking the only argument Aubrey ever had away from him. The more heart part 6 is out the more of a joke the song becomes too as the holes are picked apart. I’m starting to think he didn’t trust his ghost writers enough and made that one himself the more I listen. You do realize the ghost writing thing makes him a joke of a lyricist right? Especially when he never even paid Quintin Miller anything for the songs he wrote on If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late. It’s like stealing jokes as a comedian. Sure, you’ll fool some people for awhile, but when people find out you’re just a culture vulture who steals from your colleagues you’re not going to get a lot of love around the hip hop community.

I think you’re mistaken. These are the only posts I made on the subject before we started beefing (don’t make me write a diss track to you).

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17510955)
Between Instagram, Facebook, Reddit and now CP, I haven’t been able to escape it.

I think both sides have put out some good stuff and scathing accusations, but it’s all he said, she said without some proof.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17510970)
Drake’s definitely a weirdo. I can be a fan of his music and still admit that.

Idk about the hating on black women thing, though. Pretty much all of the women he’s publicly dated or shouted out on songs have been black like Halle Berry, Maliah, Bria Myles, Jorja Smith, Serena Williams, Nicki Minaj. I was completely surprised when he popped up with a baby with a white chick because he really does seem to prefer black chicks. Of course, I don’t know the dude for shit so that could just be the info he wants everyone to believe.

Also, I think they’re both phony. Most rappers are. Drake is a 38 year old who clearly never matured past like 19 years old mentally. He lies about his tough guy mobster persona, never started from the bottom and is 1000000% a culture vulture who’s always on the lookout for the next wave to ride.

At the same time, Kendrick is like 5’5” so any tough guy shit from him is already questionable. He’s also a supposed conscious rapper who himself married and had kids with an ethnically ambiguous woman. He’s also slapped his “queen” around a bit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17511167)
There’s nothing damning about any of this. It’s all a bunch of unsubstantiated rumors.

You can tell I was at least trying to be impartial. I didn’t say anything negative about Dot without also mentioning the bad about Drake.. on the other hand, you’ve been.. what do the fellow kids say these days?.. oh, yeah, you’ve been GLAZING Kendrick this entire thread. It’s clear you’re a Kendrick Stan. That’s embarrassing behavior.

ThaVirus 05-07-2024 07:59 AM

I think it’s clear that me and Pond of Red have to rap battle. It’s the only way to settle this.

Now everybody who posts on CP, put your mother****ing hands up and follow me!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/4d...b83943c0dc.gif

POND_OF_RED 05-07-2024 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17511720)
I think you’re mistaken. These are the only posts I made on the subject before we started beefing (don’t make me write a diss track to you).

You can tell I was at least trying to be impartial. I didn’t say anything negative about Dot without also mentioning the bad about Drake.. on the other hand, you’ve been.. what do the fellow kids say these days?.. oh, yeah, you’ve been GLAZING Kendrick this entire thread. It’s clear you’re a Kendrick Stan. That’s embarrassing behavior.

Family Matters was a good track and I gave his team the credit they deserved for it. Heart Part 6 tried to end the beef in the weirdest way and came up so incredibly short. It was a completely defensive record that brought up a lot of weird things he shouldn’t even be bringing up (saying you expected the Epstein angle is very damaging when no one even mentioned him…why would you be expecting the Epstein angle Aubrey?) so I think Kendrick letting those lyrics digest with people is ending the beef in itself now. Well…to anyone with some critical thinking knowledge anyways.

Kendrick is considered the current GOAT by the majority of the hip hop world. I’m definitely not embarrassed at all for taking the side of the Compton Pulitzer Prize winner in a battle of lyrical prowess over the Jewish Canadian child actor who’s been cosplaying as a gangster the past few years and finally got called out for it.

You can’t act like you’ve been “impartial” when you literally defended the video with Aubrey harassing a 17 year old on stage and then tried to act like Kendrick is “acting tough, but he’s short” The mother****er grew up with gang bangers in Compton. I don’t think anyone outside of you Aubrey dick suckers thinks Kendrick wouldn’t **** Aubrey’s world up if this actually got physical.

POND_OF_RED 05-07-2024 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17511725)
I think it’s clear that me and Pond of Red have to rap battle. It’s the only way to settle this.

Yes please. Judging by your knowledge of hip hop, reading comprehension, and critical thinking I dont think I’ll even need to bring a Quintin Miller in to end this quick

POND_OF_RED 05-07-2024 08:06 AM

Aren’t you the Luka Doncic dick rider too? This shit should write itself pretty easily.

POND_OF_RED 05-07-2024 08:13 AM

ThaVirus is properly named because he keeps spreading nasty shit
But I’m about to make him throw one of those patented Luka fits

Cause this old man thinks Drake has bars and uses words like Sus
It’s easy to tell by his posts that he’s “Not Like Us”

If I’m honest I don’t know if I even want to deal with ya.
A grown ass man normalizing pedophilia.

Do you even read the words that you type?
Talking age of consent, like…”if the pussy’s ripe…”

You’re the problem with rap fans in this generation
Giving pedophiles, and ghost writers your adoration

tyecopeland 05-07-2024 08:31 AM

I haven't made it through all of the songs yet. But I have been slowly watching knox hill and thethirdernest youtube breakdowns of the songs.

tyecopeland 05-07-2024 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17511633)
Did Drake write that?

Does anybody know how much drake writes of his own stuff?

Sassy Squatch 05-07-2024 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17511725)

This guy's an Avenger?!? His real names Clarence

Titty Meat 05-07-2024 08:49 AM

ThaVirus rides the whip
Pond of Red rides the dick

This is just the beginning I got more bars if you wanna take it there

POND_OF_RED 05-07-2024 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17511755)
ThaVirus rides the whip

Ghost ride the whip or ghost write the hits?
Either way you don’t have control of your shit

POND_OF_RED 05-07-2024 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyecopeland (Post 17511749)
Does anybody know how much drake writes of his own stuff?

Drake writes a lot of his own music and also has paid writers that help him. Most hip hop artists do. That’s not the problem. Having writers and ghost writers is completely different. Aubrey lost a lot of credibility from the “If you’re reading this it’s too late” mixtape because he had a writer named Quentin Miller that wrote 6 of the songs on the mixtape and didn’t get ANY money on the back end for the writing credits. Meaning Aubrey used him as a ghost writer. It’s why most of the industry brings it up. It’s definitely a shitty thing to do. Especially when he tries to act like he gives so many artists their “big break” Lil Wayne gave Aubrey his big break and he paid him back by ****ing his girlfriend while he was in jail. There is a reason for the Aubrey Graham hate. He’s a ****ing culture vulture.

ToxSocks 05-07-2024 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 17511737)
ThaVirus is properly named because he keeps spreading nasty shit
But I’m about to make him throw one of those patented Luka fits

Cause this old man thinks Drake has bars and uses words like Sus
It’s easy to tell by his posts that he’s “Not Like Us”

If I’m honest I don’t know if I even want to deal with ya.
A grown ass man normalizing pedophilia.

Do you even read the words that you type?
Talking age of consent, like…”if the pussy’s ripe…”

You’re the problem with rap fans in this generation
Giving pedophiles, and ghost writers your adoration

LMAO

It's time for a Chiefsplanet rap battle thread.

POND_OF_RED 05-07-2024 09:28 AM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Drake&#39;s OVO Store in London has been vandalized; someone spray painted &quot;They Not Like Us&quot; on the front window. <a href="https://t.co/mjAjdchvWx">pic.twitter.com/mjAjdchvWx</a></p>&mdash; The Art Of Dialogue (@ArtOfDialogue_) <a href="https://twitter.com/ArtOfDialogue_/status/1787849655935537425?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 7, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Drake&#39;s Security Guard has been listed as the victim of the shooting at his property. Police describe the event as a drive by and said the security was found unconscious with gunshot wound to the upper chest. He was rushed to the local hospital and immediately underwent surgery.</p>&mdash; DJ Akademiks (@Akademiks) <a href="https://twitter.com/Akademiks/status/1787862588660814161?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 7, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If Aubrey was on tour right now, it would be INSANE. He’s gonna be in hiding for awhile until this all blows over.

ToxSocks 05-07-2024 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 17511788)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Drake&#39;s Security Guard has been listed as the victim of the shooting at his property. Police describe the event as a drive by and said the security was found unconscious with gunshot wound to the upper chest. He was rushed to the local hospital and immediately underwent surgery.</p>&mdash; DJ Akademiks (@Akademiks) <a href="https://twitter.com/Akademiks/status/1787862588660814161?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 7, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If Aubrey was on tour right now, it would be INSANE. He’s gonna be in hiding for awhile until this all blows over.

Gonna guess this is totally unrelated to any rap beef, but instead occurred because of Drake's addy being posted.

Coochie liquor 05-07-2024 10:14 AM

Will never be as HUGE as Vybz Kartel vs Mavado.

That shit got so outta control that the Prime Minister, and the biggest drug dealer on the island both asked them to squash it. Brought about lots of violence. Gaza vs Gully was a big deal.

Really good article on the feud.

https://www.villagevoice.com/reggaes-civil-war/

POND_OF_RED 05-07-2024 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ModSocks (Post 17511821)
Gonna guess this is totally unrelated to any rap beef, but instead occurred because of Drake's addy being posted.

Something tells me it won’t stop “2 AM in Toronto” from being the next top 5 streaming record on the charts, though. ROFL

J Diddy 05-07-2024 10:35 AM

Speaking of rappers, whose names didn’t age so well…. Think I might need to change my username

Titty Meat 05-07-2024 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 17511768)
Ghost ride the whip or ghost write the hits?
Either way you don’t have control of your shit

It's too bad you were a GBS no show
Because I looked forward to ****ing you with my purple dildo

PatMahomesIsGod 05-07-2024 10:47 AM

This whole feud is dumb.

POND_OF_RED 05-07-2024 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17511857)
It's too bad you were a GBS no show
Because I looked forward to ****ing you with my purple dildo

Titty Meat is obviously not using his head
I would have smacked you around with it and used the statue instead

And who looks forward to pleasing their dildo
That’s some weird shit, you sure you’re not a Buffalo Bill though?

Sassy Squatch 05-07-2024 10:52 AM

My crew is big and it keeps gettin bigga
That's cause Jesus Christ is my ni-

Titty Meat 05-07-2024 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod (Post 17511859)
This whole feud is dumb.

This whole post is dumb
Keep talking bitch I'll leave you bruised battered and full of cum
Pond Red more like Gives me head
Imma call your ass toast when I see you those cheeks gon spread:)

Coochie liquor 05-07-2024 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17511872)
This whole post is dumb

Billay don’t play, he’s extremely gay, when he knocks ya ass out he will penetrate.

He’s a ****in fudge packer, just go ask X Factor, lucky for you he’s hung like a broken ritz cracker.

POND_OF_RED 05-07-2024 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17511872)
This whole post is dumb

Oh what, you gonna “butter my bread?”
Shouldn’t you be feeding these lines to ThaVirus instead?

Maybe you two could get together and collaborate
Talk about the beef while you watch Aubrey masturbate

You’re a weird little dude, but I know it’s all in fun
You use the dildos cause there’s nothing left in the gun.

I’ll spread my ass cheeks, but they’re not for you to molest
Cause I know you’re type freak, you want me to shit on your chest.

ToxSocks 05-07-2024 11:27 AM

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="10655287" data-share-method="host" data-aspect-ratio="1.34" data-width="30%"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/supa-hot-fire-rap-battle-mind-blown-im-not-a-rapper-gif-10655287">Supa Hot Fire Rap Battle GIF</a>from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/supa+hot+fire-gifs">Supa Hot Fire GIFs</a></div> <script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

ThaVirus 05-07-2024 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 17511729)
Family Matters was a good track and I gave his team the credit they deserved for it.

Mentioning his team and saying it’s the best they could have done is a backhanded compliment. It’s akin to giving Drake a handy while you’re gagging Kendrick’s balls.

Quote:

Heart Part 6 tried to end the beef in the weirdest way and came up so incredibly short. It was a completely defensive record that brought up a lot of weird things he shouldn’t even be bringing up (saying you expected the Epstein angle is very damaging when no one even mentioned him…why would you be expecting the Epstein angle Aubrey?) so I think Kendrick letting those lyrics digest with people is ending the beef in itself now. Well…to anyone with some critical thinking knowledge anyways.
The biggest issue with Heart 6 is that it didn’t have a good sound. This is music after all. It needs to sound good first and foremost.

Not sure what the issue with the Epstein comment is. I don’t pay much attention to all that but wasn’t he accused of being a pedophile? Drake has a smart phone and access to the internet. I’m sure he’s aware that people have been calling him a creep for years now.

Kendrick did similar in Euphoria:

“I calculate you're not as calculated, I can even predict your angle
Fabricatin' stories on the family front 'cause you heard Mr. Morale”

Personally I liked the fact that he responded to the allegations. They’d both said their piece at that point. At this point someone needs to come up with some proof on something, otherwise we just end up with endless records going back and forth where Drake calls Kenny short and Dot calls Drizzy a pedo.

Quote:

Kendrick is considered the current GOAT by the majority of the hip hop world. I’m definitely not embarrassed at all for taking the side of the Compton Pulitzer Prize winner in a battle of lyrical prowess over the Jewish Canadian child actor who’s been cosplaying as a gangster the past few years and finally got called out for it.
lol.. Your GOAT puts out an album once every 3 years on average and his best work couldn’t outsell Nicki Minaj.

You’re a walking embodiment of Drake’s: “Kendrick just opened his mouth, someone go hand him a Grammy right now”.

Quote:

You can’t act like you’ve been “impartial” when you literally defended the video with Aubrey harassing a 17 year old on stage and then tried to act like Kendrick is “acting tough, but he’s short” The mother****er grew up with gang bangers in Compton. I don’t think anyone outside of you Aubrey dick suckers thinks Kendrick wouldn’t **** Aubrey’s world up if this actually got physical.
I was explaining the fact that that video is flimsy “evidence” that the dude is a pedophile. The video has literally been circulated to tens of millions of eyes at this point. Authorities would have been all over it if it was anything more than a nothingburger.

Idk about that, by the way. Kendrick is legit prob like 5’5” 140 lbs. Drake is prob closer to 6’1 220 lbs. Neither one gives me tough guy vibes but in cases like this I’ll take the guy with the 8 inch and 80 pound advantage.

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 17511733)
Aren’t you the Luka Doncic dick rider too? This shit should write itself pretty easily.

You’re definitely mistaken. I’d be surprised if I’ve made a single comment about Luka in the history of this board.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17511755)
ThaVirus rides the whip

Wow.

#BARS

ThaVirus 05-07-2024 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 17511888)
Oh what, you gonna “butter my bread?”
Shouldn’t you be feeding these lines to ThaVirus instead?

Maybe you two could get together and collaborate
Talk about the beef while you watch Aubrey masturbate

You’re a weird little dude, but I know it’s all in fun
You use the dildos cause there’s nothing left in the gun.

I’ll spread my ass cheeks, but they’re not for you to molest
Cause I know you’re type freak, you want me to shit on your chest.

https://i0.wp.com/theguyliner.com/wp...00%2C345&ssl=1

ThaVirus 05-07-2024 12:38 PM

“KENNY! Call Drake a pedophile and culture vulture, two things the whole world’s been saying for the past 10 years already, and my life is yours!”

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GGyxpn5W...jpg&name=small

- Pond of Red probably

POND_OF_RED 05-07-2024 12:48 PM

None of this even rhymes! Do you even know how to battle old man or are you still waiting on your ghost writers to text you back?! ROFL

ThaVirus 05-07-2024 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 17511943)
None of this even rhymes! Do you even know how to battle old man or are you still waiting on your ghost writers to text you back?! ROFL

You thought I was serious about a rap battle. On ChiefsPlanet.com LMAO

Maybe your GOAT should use some ghostwriters, then you wouldn’t have to wait til leap year to get a new album.

POND_OF_RED 05-07-2024 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17511923)
lol.. Your GOAT puts out an album once every 3 years on average and his best work couldn’t outsell Nicki Minaj.

You’re a walking embodiment of Drake’s: “Kendrick just opened his mouth, someone go hand him a Grammy right now”.

This definitely sums it all up. You’re a troll if you’re trying to use this logic. Micah Parsons sold the most jerseys in the NFL last year. Is he the GOAT? You know who else is a walking embodiment of that “bar”? Kendrick Lamar himself. That’s why the line is so funny the more it sits there to digest. Obviously Aubrey is petty and upset that Kenny has lapped him in his field amongst his critics. 17-5 in Grammy’s. 1-0 in Pulitzer Prizes. Those are awards you get for the QUALITY of the music you are making. Which is why he’s considered the GOAT right now. It’s like how people think Michael Jordan was better than Vince Carter you know?!

POND_OF_RED 05-07-2024 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17511948)
You thought I was serious about a rap battle. On ChiefsPlanet.com LMAO

Maybe your GOAT should use some ghostwriters, then you wouldn’t have to wait til leap year to get a new album.

I’d rather wait to listen to something with substance than have garbage come out every few months. I think most people feel that way about music. Maybe Drake should take some time and he can try to keep up with Kenny in terms of critic’s success

Sassy Squatch 05-07-2024 01:11 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MlW7T0SUH0E?si=aLbPUBxqqrlQrIu_" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Iconic 05-07-2024 02:02 PM

kendrick won

/thread

ThaVirus 05-07-2024 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 17511953)
This definitely sums it all up. You’re a troll if you’re trying to use this logic. Micah Parsons sold the most jerseys in the NFL last year. Is he the GOAT?

Congratulations on the worst analogy of 2024.

Quote:

You know who else is a walking embodiment of that “bar”? Kendrick Lamar himself. That’s why the line is so funny the more it sits there to digest. Obviously Aubrey is petty and upset that Kenny has lapped him in his field amongst his critics. 17-5 in Grammy’s. 1-0 in Pulitzer Prizes. Those are awards you get for the QUALITY of the music you are making. Which is why he’s considered the GOAT right now. It’s like how people think Michael Jordan was better than Vince Carter you know?!
Thanks for confirming you’re a tourist. I had to look it up because the rap game doesn’t give af about those awards. Chance the Rapper has as many Grammys as TI and Ludacris. Macklemore has as many as Missy Elliot. Pharrell has more than Dr Dre and Lil Wayne combined.

Drake won a Grammy for Hotline Bling. Out of his whole discography. HOTLINE BLING.

We don’t give a **** about a Grammy! LMAO

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 17511959)
I’d rather wait to listen to something with substance than have garbage come out every few months. I think most people feel that way about music. Maybe Drake should take some time and he can try to keep up with Kenny in terms of critic’s success

Sure, bud. Why did his last album flop then? Waited five years and that’s what he delivered. IS THIS YOUR KING?!?

He dropped two years ago, by the way. You won’t see another album from him until 2026. That’s tough lol

POND_OF_RED 05-07-2024 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17512469)
Congratulations on the worst analogy of 2024.

Thanks for confirming you’re a tourist. I had to look it up because the rap game doesn’t give af about those awards. Chance the Rapper has as many Grammys as TI and Ludacris. Macklemore has as many as Missy Elliot. Pharrell has more than Dr Dre and Lil Wayne combined.

Drake won a Grammy for Hotline Bling. Out of his whole discography. HOTLINE BLING.

We don’t give a **** about a Grammy! LMAO

Sure, bud. Why did his last album flop then? Waited five years and that’s what he delivered. IS THIS YOUR KING?!?

He dropped two years ago, by the way. You won’t see another album from him until 2026. That’s tough lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 17512000)
kendrick won

/thread

There’s no reasoning with reeruns. Can’t wait for 2 AM in Toronto to drop soon and put this shit to bed once and for all.

POND_OF_RED 05-07-2024 08:39 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...d573ecf3d3.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...4e968c80b9.jpg
You want to compare the last couple albums these two have put out?! What album were you talking about that “flopped”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Titty Meat 05-07-2024 08:40 PM

What website is that?

KCUnited 05-07-2024 08:42 PM

TripAdvisor

POND_OF_RED 05-07-2024 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17512703)
What website is that?

It’s a new website called google. People use it to search for things before they come across as ****ing imbeciles in the 21st century. Is there a website somewhere that’s going to have Drakes latest album rated higher than Mr Morale? I’ll wait…

CoMoChief 05-07-2024 08:47 PM

I care about the british royal family more than I care about this.

Good rap died about 15-20yrs ago.

Both artists are crap.

POND_OF_RED 05-07-2024 08:49 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...84d08045d9.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...19931a7148.jpg
Have you heard of Wikipedia? They have a wider range to show how just absolutely ridiculous it is to claim Mr Morale was a “flop”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Titty Meat 05-07-2024 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 17512712)
It’s a new website called google. People use it to search for things before they come across as ****ing imbeciles in the 21st century. Is there a website somewhere that’s going to have Drakes latest album rated higher than Mr Morale? I’ll wait…

What a gay ass response "Google said it was better"

Titty Meat 05-07-2024 09:04 PM

So according to Pond of Red Mr Moral is better than Reasonable doubt because it has a higher rating on Amazon reviews

Jesus ****ing Christ just LMAO

Titty Meat 05-07-2024 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 17512716)
I care about the british royal family more than I care about this.

Good rap died about 15-20yrs ago.

Both artists are crap.

Wrong good shit gets dropped almost weekly

Al Bundy 05-07-2024 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17512747)
Wrong good shit gets dropped almost weekly

All of Drakes stuff is crap. Kendrick Lamar on the other hand.... also 38 Spesh puts out good stuff.

Titty Meat 05-07-2024 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 17512766)
All of Drakes stuff is crap. Kendrick Lamar on the other hand.... also 38 Spesh puts out good stuff.

I like some of drakes stuff I like some of Kendricks stuff. Kendrick is the superior rapper

And yes 38 spesh is absolutely ****ing dope. So is Roc Marciano, Body James, anyone really anyone in Griselda really

POND_OF_RED 05-07-2024 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17512743)
What a gay ass response "Google said it was better"

I’m just trying to figure out the justification to call it a “flop” Kendrick has never had a flop. I don’t know where ThaVirus is trying to claim that Mr Morale was a flop. Maybe he was thinking of another album or something, but the album went platinum, was the top selling hip hop album of the year, and was highly rated across the board. Can you show me where ANTHING shows the albums as being a flop? I was just using Aubrey for comparison to show why it’s sometimes important to think about your album before just releasing garbage.

Titty Meat 05-07-2024 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 17512775)
I’m just trying to figure out the justification to call it a “flop” Kendrick has never had a flop. I don’t know where ThaVirus is trying to claim that Mr Morale was a flop. Maybe he was thinking of another album or something, but the album went platinum, was the top selling hip hop album of the year, and was highly rated across the board. Can you show me where ANTHING shows the albums as being a flop? I was just using Aubrey for comparison to show why it’s sometimes important to think about your album before just releasing garbage.

Yeah I don't know how one can consider if a flop. Personally I did not enjoy the album but I'm not going to pretend that it wasn't the most talked about album when it came out. Drake on the other hand hasn't had a good album in like 3 years (I personally enjoyed CLB) but Kendricks catalogue blows Drakes out of the water

POND_OF_RED 05-07-2024 11:26 PM

This shit is so crazy! J Cole made “7 minute drill” (which honestly might be one of the best diss tracks out of all of them) as a **** you to Kendrick. He later apologized on April 7th at his Dreamville festival. If you listen to Heart Part 4 at the end Kendrick says that he has until April 7th to apologize. That was 7 years ago. J Cole is a thought out mother****er too.

“My spot is solidified if you ask me (what else?)
My name is identified as "that king"
I'll let y'all worry about a list, I'm on some other shit
A difference between accomplishments and astonishments
You know what time it is, ante up, this is in forever
Y'all got 'til April the 7th to get ya'll shit together”