ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Madden 21 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=331705)

The Franchise 06-26-2020 03:07 PM

Can’t wait for them to bring something in Franchise that was there back in 2004 but they took out.

Mecca 06-26-2020 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 15039386)
Can’t wait for them to bring something in Franchise that was there back in 2004 but they took out.

They won't do that.......they'll introduce some new shit that has no bearing on the game like it's important.

Hammock Parties 06-26-2020 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 15039349)
Can you imagine how pissed Clay is gonna be the first time this:

Yields an underthrown ball and a pick on a play where Clay is sure the QB could've stepped into the throw and taken the hit.

Oh that's gonna be a glorious thing to behold.

No, I'll welcome that moment. I love the realism.

I'm too good at the game as it is now anyway. I want more of a challenge.

That's why I welcomed the draft and offseason getting a lot harder this past year. You pay for making mistakes.

I'm hoping the new features make me rip my hair out and I go 8-8.

Hammock Parties 06-30-2020 09:41 AM

WOW!!!

Quote:

NFL STORYLINES

Your career will have numerous twists and turns as you navigate the many obstacles of the NFL where you will be able to live out NFL storylines ripped from the headlines.

Franchise Savior
You’ve entered the NFL as one of the most highly touted prospects in your draft class, and that means an entire organization is putting their Super Bowl hopes and dreams on your shoulders. All-time greats were able to deliver on those championship hopes. Now it’s time to prove that you’re cut from the same cloth as those legends.

Next Man Up
After being selected in the NFL Draft by a team with a solidified starter at your position, it’s clear that even if your time isn’t now, it will come soon enough. How will you win over the veterans in the locker room in the meantime? And if the time comes that you’re thrust into action sooner than expected, will you be able to prove you’re the man for the job, like Russell Wilson did so seamlessly in Seattle?

Understudy
Following an up and down college career, you were selected in the later rounds of the NFL Draft by a team in search of additional depth at your position. Even though it’s unlikely that future plans include you, these odds aren’t necessarily insurmountable. Tom Brady made the most of his opportunity to step up back in 2001. Can you make the most of yours and earn yourself a starting job?

Bitter Rivals
Whether it’s team versus team or player versus player, the best rivalries are forever etched in the NFL’s long, illustrious history. Now in the social media era, it’s possible for rivalries to become more contentious and public than ever. When you and a defensive player on a division rival get into a war of words on social media, it’s only the beginning of the rivalry to come.

Dream Team
Teams with great talent are forced to face great expectations … Super Bowl expectations. Countless teams have fallen short of these expectations, like the 2007 Patriots, the 2001 Rams, and the 1998 Vikings. Can you and your Dream Team come together and complete the dream season, or are there too many obstacles in the way of once-in-a-generation greatness?

The Comeback
The struggle of coming back from a serious injury is too much for many players to overcome. But a handful of legends have been better than ever after making their returns. In 2012, Adrian Peterson finished first in MVP voting after suffering a career-threatening injury the previous season. After an injury forces you to sit out most of the year, can you regain your form and reestablish yourself as one of the NFL’s best?

Turf War
After a subpar performance last season, you’re suddenly facing competition for your starting position. But a good old position battle could end up bringing out the best in everyone involved. Can you hold off the in-house opposition and come out even better than before, or is your job in serious jeopardy?

Into The Sunset
After a long and storied NFL career, it’s just about time to hang up your cleats. That doesn’t mean your final act can’t be your greatest act yet though. Your team has declined and your best days may be behind you, but it’s time to prove you still have what it takes to right the ship one more time and end your career as a champioN

Mecca 06-30-2020 09:52 AM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I know what you are asking...<br><br>There HAS to be more.<br><br>That can&#39;t possibly be everything.<br><br>It is, thats it.<br><br>Don&#39;t buy this game people, just don&#39;t do it. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Madden21?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Madden21</a> <a href="https://t.co/NA9E4BCYWY">pic.twitter.com/NA9E4BCYWY</a></p>&mdash; Marcus Whitman (@TFG_Football) <a href="https://twitter.com/TFG_Football/status/1277983960170192897?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 30, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Joke...that's this games name.

SAGA45 06-30-2020 12:26 PM

It is officially a no buy for me after today's "Classic" franchise mode news.

Hammock Parties 06-30-2020 12:30 PM

face of the franchise is going to retire classic franchise

this sounds WAY more fun

IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mecca 06-30-2020 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15045119)

this sounds WAY more fun

IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're paying 60 bucks for a game that blows...

They need to take a year off, completely rebuild the engine and the physics of it for gameplay. Add everything that's been taken out back in plus more, they need to basically be the NFL version of The Show.

But they won't do that. Madden is a cash cow that turns them a huge profit, that's all it is to them and because people like you and moron kids keep buying it, it'll never change.

Someone tell me why Madden 08 is a better experience than Madden 20, no excuse for that.

The Franchise 06-30-2020 02:31 PM

That’s their fix to Franchise? Go **** yourself, EA.

The Franchise 06-30-2020 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15045119)

this sounds WAY more fun

IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EA Clay is part of the problem.

Johnny Vegas 06-30-2020 02:47 PM

Madden should just now be called MUT. I fell to their shit 6 years ago and am pissed you can't carry any, not every, cards over or your balance to the next game. Did they not collect cards? Some people always had that cornerstone piece to their collection to show off at a card show. It should be like a homage to how long you been supporting the game when someone see's that Deion Sanders 99 from 2014 still killin it. I would even allow it to be designated NAT if you transfer a card to the next year or even buy contracts to constantly pay to maintain a rare card to use. I could keep going with franchise.

The Franchise 06-30-2020 02:48 PM

They literally released a patch for Franchise mode. Half of the bullet points are bug fixes and they’re using it as hype for their new game. Straight ****ing garbage.

Sassy Squatch 06-30-2020 02:51 PM

The only real fix for this is ending the EA exclusivity for NFL titles.

Mecca 06-30-2020 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 15045402)
Madden should just now be called MUT. I fell to their shit 6 years ago and am pissed you can't carry any, not every, cards over or your balance to the next game. Did they not collect cards? Some people always had that cornerstone piece to their collection to show off at a card show. It should be like a homage to how long you been supporting the game when someone see's that Deion Sanders 99 from 2014 still killin it. I would even allow it to be designated NAT if you transfer a card to the next year or even buy contracts to constantly pay to maintain a rare card to use. I could keep going with franchise.

Why would they do that? They need you to spend as much money as possible.

Mecca 06-30-2020 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15045413)
The only real fix for this is ending the EA exclusivity for NFL titles.

It isn't gonna happen either, the NFl cares about money and so does EA, a bunch of reeruns keep buying this game. Also the startup costs and all that means that even if another company could make a game it wouldn't be fiscally worth it, most would still buy Madden.

Johnny Vegas 06-30-2020 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 15045415)
Why would they do that? They need you to spend as much money as possible.

I'd probably still buy packs if I could carry some rare ones with me. Place a high contract price on them so if you add the player you got to work with a 70's rated line and such. But I totally agree they don't need to do that because people are foolish enough, me, to buy packs. They ****in hooked me the first time I paid for packs. 99 Deion Sanders worth like 1.5m at the time and I rather used the card than sell it. I probably spent $500 that whole year on it. I haven't spent a dime since besides the game itself. Now I just play the situational game play on MUT and its actually been put to good use when I play H2H.

Mecca 07-01-2020 09:11 AM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">That so called &quot;Loud Minority&quot; of the Franchise community got <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/FixMaddenFranchise?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#FixMaddenFranchise</a> to be the # 1 TRENDING TOPIC IN AMERICA LAST NIGHT! WAKE UP <a href="https://twitter.com/EAMaddenNFL?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@EAMaddenNFL</a> we aren&#39;t the minority!!! What we want is clear, its been clear for the last FIVE YEARS!!</p>&mdash; Marcus Whitman (@TFG_Football) <a href="https://twitter.com/TFG_Football/status/1278340069418577920?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 1, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

People have had enough.

Hammock Parties 07-01-2020 09:15 AM

fece of the franchsie is da n00 franchize!!!

dese storlyine moods are going to be awsum!!!

Mecca 07-01-2020 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15046478)
fece of the franchsie is da n00 franchize!!!

dese storlyine moods are going to be awsum!!!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">FACE OF THE FRANCHISE ≠ FRANCHISE</p>&mdash; Marcus Whitman (@TFG_Football) <a href="https://twitter.com/TFG_Football/status/1278186852281987075?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 1, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Mecca 07-01-2020 09:26 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tsci5IqVDIk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorry 07-01-2020 11:18 PM

I still remember when lining up at midnight to get the latest madden was actually a thang *of course would never happen in to todays market* but the latest ****ery is the last straw. They literally could just patch up the CURRENT MADDEN today with that bullshit.

Dayze 07-02-2020 07:02 AM

back in the early to mid 2000's, I used to take the day off from work, and just play all day/weekend. I think they were usually released on a Thursday back then?

never waited in line; but several years I had to drive to several locations to see if they had any copies left. The good 'ol days.

it's really amazing when you watch some of these vids on you tube where users show old footage from 03, 05, 08 etc; I forgot how much cool stuff there was to do in those games. didn't feel as cartooonish as it does now; and as stale and lame as Franchise mode is now. This whole X factor boost thing......*fart noise*

I know every year we say Madden is going to be trash; and it's usually somewhat accurate. but his year, so far from what we've seen, it literally sounds/ looks like the same game.

Hammock Parties 07-02-2020 03:32 PM

hmmm

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">An update from Executive Producer Seann Graddy <a href="https://t.co/RFpco0KNH1">pic.twitter.com/RFpco0KNH1</a></p>&mdash; Madden NFL 21 (@EAMaddenNFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/EAMaddenNFL/status/1278795979924344834?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 2, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The Franchise 07-02-2020 03:42 PM

They aren’t doing shit. Beta testing opens this week for Madden 21. They aren’t changing anything in this years game. It’s them trying to get people to shut up and buy their game.

Sassy Squatch 07-02-2020 04:34 PM

LMAO Even the executive producer can admit the game isn't up to snuff.

BossChief 07-02-2020 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 15048701)
They aren’t doing shit. Beta testing opens this week for Madden 21. They aren’t changing anything in this years game. It’s them trying to get people to shut up and buy their game.

Some spots on Twitter claiming to be giving out beta codes tonight between 8-930

SAGA45 07-03-2020 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 15049064)
Some spots on Twitter claiming to be giving out beta codes tonight between 8-930

I have it. Went live yesterday.

Hammock Parties 07-03-2020 09:16 AM

i think the worst thing about this game is that the additional storylines in fece of the franchise are going to make it a must buy for me LMAO

Hammock Parties 07-03-2020 09:19 AM

actually maybe its the best thing - im sure ill end up just pirating it

i think i want to finish mahomes career in my '20 franchise

lcarus 07-03-2020 10:53 AM

One of the things I've wanted Madden to add for the longest time is real life presentation. I'm tired of the "EA Sports" presentation. I want them to add CBS or Fox or ESPN. Hell even NFL Network. Make it feel like a real game you'd see on TV. I'd really really love more than one set of commentators for different networks but I know Madden will never go that far. Their presentation is one thing people have been bitching about for 20+ years and they've done little to improve it.

They don't give a shit and I don't even blame them. They're making so much money off the dipshits addicted to crappy MUT. "OMG I got a level 87 Mahomes card!!@!@!" God I hate that mode.

Hammock Parties 07-03-2020 10:20 PM

the tomahawk chop is in the game

you're all going to buy it

Hammock Parties 07-04-2020 10:36 AM

have access to the beta will report back

Pasta Little Brioni 07-04-2020 11:42 AM

Game is going to be a huge pile of shit

Pasta Little Brioni 07-04-2020 11:52 AM

****ing pathetic that now the chop is in

Hammock Parties 07-04-2020 12:05 PM

EA still has no idea how to simulate real NFL defense LMAO

https://scontent.fmkc1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...59&oe=5F25FC0E

Hammock Parties 07-04-2020 12:10 PM

1. Feels almost exactly like '20 from gameplay standpoint.
2. EA still has no idea how to simulate real NFL defense.
3. Music is really annoying.
4. Tomahawk Chop sounds like shit - no drum, doesn't play long enough.
5. Animations bit smoother.

Hammock Parties 07-04-2020 12:49 PM

LMAO EMBARRASSING

https://scontent.fmkc1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...85&oe=5F26D239

Hammock Parties 07-04-2020 01:25 PM

Playing 2nd game now - I just saw a cornerback in a deep third zone shuffle all the way to the middle of the field for absolutely no reason at the snap

outside WR running deep was wide open

SO TERRIBLE

The Franchise 07-04-2020 01:31 PM

ROFL

But this game is going to be awesome!!!!

Hammock Parties 07-04-2020 01:36 PM

this game is worse so far

playing the falcons now and kelce was basically uncovered in the red zone again

im going to score 50 here in this game running 3 plays

Hammock Parties 07-04-2020 01:41 PM

another thing they haven't fixed - it's almost an automatic safety if the opponent is backed up within the 3 yard line and you line up in goal line and guess 'run up the middle'

Hammock Parties 07-04-2020 01:44 PM

lol i am racking up points with tyreek

let's see if i can break the nfl record in this shitshow

Hammock Parties 07-04-2020 02:10 PM

REALISTIC SIMULATION

https://scontent.fmkc1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...e4&oe=5F2503E4

Hammock Parties 07-04-2020 02:12 PM

just saw an OL injury so that is new

Hammock Parties 07-04-2020 02:16 PM

59-24 with 7 mins left LMAO

all-madden simulation

Hammock Parties 07-04-2020 02:33 PM

will absolutely not spend money on this game

All-Madden, Simulation, Default sliders

Scored 66 pts running 4/5 plays.

Mahomes: 27-39, 548 yds, 9 TD, 2 INT

Hill: 13 rec, 304 yds, 6 TD

4-6 Cover 2 Switch on every snap picked Matt Ryan 6x.

EA STILL has no idea how to program realistic football AI.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-04-2020 04:34 PM

Embarrassing

ThaVirus 07-04-2020 04:48 PM

Madden 21

Do you feel like the ****ing fool you look? Spent all that time hyping this shit product up only to sample it yourself and realize how wrong you were the whole time.

Hammock Parties 07-04-2020 05:01 PM

i didn't spend that much time hyping it LMAO

anyway, can't wait to pirate it to play fece of the franchise for 2 weeks and then discard

Sassy Squatch 07-04-2020 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15051647)

Lamar Jackson is the ****ing cover athlete. How inept can they
possibly be?

Bump 07-04-2020 10:35 PM

bought the past few Maddens, definitely a no this year. They only care about how many Deion's, Lawrence Taylors and Mike Vicks they can sell in MUT.

duncan_idaho 07-05-2020 08:57 AM

Yeah, I bought it last year because Mahomes was on the cover. First time since 18, and 18 was the first time since about 2005.

I won’t buy this year. And won’t buy again until they fix franchise mode.

It’s become too goddamn hard to find games that aren’t:
1) overly focused on multiplayer modes
2) overly focused on mini transactions inside the game

I understand why they do these things, but it isn’t the gaming experience I’m looking for.

lcarus 07-05-2020 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 15052324)
Yeah, I bought it last year because Mahomes was on the cover. First time since 18, and 18 was the first time since about 2005.

I won’t buy this year. And won’t buy again until they fix franchise mode.

It’s become too goddamn hard to find games that aren’t:
1) overly focused on multiplayer modes
2) overly focused on mini transactions inside the game

I understand why they do these things, but it isn’t the gaming experience I’m looking for.

Our time is over dude. They don't care about what we want because the gamers of today spend tons on that crap and only play multiplayer games. I have several people i know that whenever I'm on PS4 they're only playing COD or Apex or Fortnite. Every single day for the past several years. You'd think they'd eventually get sick of shooting other players digital characters over and over.

Hammock Parties 07-05-2020 12:54 PM

The AI needs an overhaul but we made Mahomes hair look even more realistic this year!!!

Pasta Little Brioni 07-05-2020 01:02 PM

Anyone who drops a dime on MUT is part of the problem. They put ZERO effort into making this a realistic sim experience.

Hammock Parties 07-05-2020 01:29 PM

I think the most indicting thing I can say about Madden 21 is that they tried to do something I want - put the Tomahawk Chop in the game - and did in the worst way possible.

It doesn't sound like Arrowhead at all. It's like...background noise.

duncan_idaho 07-05-2020 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 15052474)
Our time is over dude. They don't care about what we want because the gamers of today spend tons on that crap and only play multiplayer games. I have several people i know that whenever I'm on PS4 they're only playing COD or Apex or Fortnite. Every single day for the past several years. You'd think they'd eventually get sick of shooting other players digital characters over and over.

Oh, I’m aware. Finding a real, story-driven RPG that doesn’t ask me to give a shit about multiplayer or try to get me to buy a bunch of loot in-game is pretty hard these days.

SAGA45 07-05-2020 05:38 PM

The beta is trash. A few new animations and graphical tweaks but this game...this code/engine is old as sh*t. Skeletal hints of the Madden 00's are still visible beneath the player models and the way they move/interact.

And, outside of maybe the hitstick tackles, Madden has always had this underwater, cushioned and gentle tackling and player contact that kills immersion. The way defenders seem to ease ball carriers to the ground has always sucked. There's zero sense of the violent impact, explosion and physicality essential to the sport. OL/DL interactions are still trash as well.

I was already going to pass on Madden 21 and the beta simply cemented it. Couldn't care less what post-launch plans they have for franchise mode because they honestly need to rebuild the game from the ground up.

Not sure what 2k has planned for their football game next year but I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Hammock Parties 07-05-2020 05:52 PM

We're a year away from next gen anyway.

EA wasn't putting a lot into the last version of old gen. They're likely already putting resources into Madden 22.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-06-2020 10:46 AM

It's bad enough the upcoming NFL season will either be canceled or suck ass.. Games without fans are madden level garbage. ..the only outlet is a piece of shit football game that's somehow gone BACKWARDS over the years

The Franchise 07-06-2020 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15052749)
We're a year away from next gen anyway.

EA wasn't putting a lot into the last version of old gen. They're likely already putting resources into Madden 22.

Jesus Christ man....it isn’t going to be any better on next gen.

Hammock Parties 07-06-2020 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 15053635)
Jesus Christ man....it isn’t going to be any better on next gen.

We'll see. Madden 18 and 20 were very solid releases.

Mecca 07-06-2020 12:51 PM

Actually new gen is bad, the last good madden games were on the ****in ps2.

Sassy Squatch 07-06-2020 01:14 PM

That feel when you can't even give Mahomes his new contract in Madden.

The Franchise 07-06-2020 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15053642)
We'll see. Madden 18 and 20 were very solid releases.

You have low expectations. Madden hasn’t been good for over 10 years.

Mecca 07-07-2020 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 15054347)
You have low expectations. Madden hasn’t been good for over 10 years.

The last good Madden is the one with Vince Young on the cover.

Sassy Squatch 07-14-2020 07:56 AM

Clyde Edwards-Helaire has an 86 speed rating at launch. Going to be worthless in game.

KCrockaholic 07-14-2020 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15065733)
Clyde Edwards-Helaire has an 86 speed rating at launch. Going to be worthless in game.

What are we supposed to do with an 86 speed... It's cause of his 4.6 40 time...

Pasta Little Brioni 07-14-2020 05:01 PM

Literally every version ever made has been unplayable without drastic slider tinkering and house rules. ****ing pathetic

Wisconsin_Chief 07-15-2020 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 15065818)
What are we supposed to do with an 86 speed... It's cause of his 4.6 40 time...

Only an 89 for acceleration and a worthless 77 for tackle breaking. He’ll be useless to start.

As usual, Madden disappoints.

duncan_idaho 07-15-2020 06:08 AM

You can always adjust rosters or download a user file for rosters.

I won’t buy it, though.

Easy 6 07-15-2020 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 15067794)
Only an 89 for acceleration and a worthless 77 for tackle breaking. He’ll be useless to start.

As usual, Madden disappoints.

Wow that’s pure garbage, I’ve been extremely disappointed with 20 and this one sounds just as bad or worse... **** Madden

Pasta Little Brioni 07-16-2020 08:25 AM

It's really sad that I've seen realky good NHL, mlb, and nba games recently and Madden is still a pile of shit. How is that even possible??

Dayze 07-16-2020 08:28 AM

want a really frustrating experience?....play franchise as a MLB.

LMAO

Sassy Squatch 07-16-2020 09:15 AM

5 Chiefs have X Factor. Mahomes, Kelce, Hill, Jones, and Mathieu.

ThaVirus 07-16-2020 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15069866)

It was bullshit that Hill didn't have an X-Factor in 20. I mean, his speed was like a cheat code already anyway, but damn.

Schwartz should really have one too, to be honest.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-16-2020 09:33 AM

How bout they focus more on true game play than dumb shit like X factor

Hammock Parties 07-16-2020 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15069866)

Wow. Chiefs going to be OP as ****.

No way Mathieu should be X-Factor.

It was pretty fun a couple years ago in my franchise - had Mahomes, Kelce, Hill and D-Train all as X-Factors. Offense was OP. Of course you can only have three X-Factors active at any one time, so I would de-activate Tyreek. ROFL

Hammock Parties 07-16-2020 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 15069893)
How bout they focus more on true game play than dumb shit like X factor

X-Factor isn't dumb. It actually helps gameplay, because it makes elite players stand out more.

The AI does need an overhaul though. X-Factor should stay, however.

Sassy Squatch 07-16-2020 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15069898)
Wow. Chiefs going to be OP as ****.

No way Mathieu should be X-Factor.

It was pretty fun a couple years ago in my franchise - had Mahomes, Kelce, Hill and D-Train all as X-Factors. Offense was OP. Of course you can only have three X-Factors active at any one time, so I would de-activate Tyreek. ROFL

Couple years ago? X Factor was introduced in Madden 20