ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Worthless trash human Marcus Peters (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318961)

PAChiefsGuy 11-21-2018 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 13907800)
When Aqib gets back Marcus can ballhawk again.

Who gives a shit? What are you a Rams fan?

kcpasco 11-21-2018 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13907810)
Who gives a shit? What are you a Rams fan?

WTF? Just because I don’t hate a former player that makes me a Rams fan? OK

rabblerouser 11-21-2018 01:18 AM

**** Marcus Peters.

DTVietnam 11-21-2018 03:35 AM

like another poster said maybe he wasnt a "good fit" to someone in the organization..but he was exciting and fun to watch. . im a fan for life. .

when he had that pick 6 against Denver..when he threw that flag in the stands during the Jets game after the refs ****ed us 3 weeks in a row on calls .. the strip td against Jamal charles. . alot of good memories from MP22

DTVietnam 11-21-2018 04:17 AM

https://static.clubs.nfl.com/image/p...zv0rcybh9t.jpg

https://static.clubs.nfl.com/image/p...odszq9twhg.jpg

Chiefnj2 11-21-2018 06:33 AM

He was clearly universally hated by the entire team.
Oh noes, this doesn't fit the PR spin storyline.

rabblerouser 11-21-2018 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmw4h5 (Post 13905028)
Thread full of a bunch of racist ****ing timmy tough asses. You guys are guaranteed MAGA ****s.

Let's see :

Peters is one of only 2 players Reid has ever suspended, the other being Terrell Owens.

Peters' list of infractions while in KC is too lengthy to type out here, so let's just focus on the meltdown in NY last year :

Peters is hyper competitive, which is his greatest strength right until the moment it becomes his greatest flaw. You don’t know when he’ll draw a personal foul, but you can expect at least a few every season, and you can guarantee that it will hurt the team, just like it did when he left the field @the Jets and took his shoes off, contributing to one of the weirdest and most "because rigged" and "BECAUSE CHIEFS" losses in team history (we ALWAYS get "the treatment" in NY, it seems - shit pushed Haley right over the edge, but I digress...)

In the locker room after the game, Peters slapped his mom.

On the team bus, he attacked Dave Toub and threatened to kill the team bus driver.

Which is why Reid suspended him for the Raiders game at Arrowhead the following week - remember when Reid said that Peters' suspension was not related to the on field incidents in NY, but declined to clarify the reason?

The fact that the Chiefs played their most complete defensive game of the year, with no coverage breakdowns, WITHOUT Peters, against the same team that we had went to Oakland and lost to WITH Peters in the lineup (after which he posted selfies of him and role model/older cousin Marshawn Lynch), well...that just sealed his fate.

The decision to trade him for whatever we could get before he left as a free agent or convict anyway was sound. To let him come back the following week in order to harass Rivers on national TV and increase the trade value was fantastic.

And then, Peters ****ed us one last time on the way out the door by telling every single team interested in trading for him that he would only sign a long-term deal with a West Coast team hurt his value to the point where only two teams were interested : LA and SF. And SF actually offered a smaller bag of smaller dicks than LA.

So, small-minded nitwits who want to drool on themselve while making uninformed, barely literate comments like "guaranteed MAGA ****s" can think what they want, because people who think like that aren't difference-makers, they aren't forward-thinkers; it's impossible for anyone so locked-in with their cognitive logic to get beyond the "they traded teh Peters because of teh kneel during anthem and RAYSUSSED!!"

When in reality, they traded him because he's a shitty person and undisciplined in coverage. He got a pick on Monday via a ball that hung so high due to pressure and the hit on Mahomes that my 10-year old daughter could have picked off that pass. Other than that one pass that ANYONE could have fielded, he was a non-factor all night (despite Witten's praise for Kelce's dropped ball, ROFL)

He may have matured since his trade, don't know - don't care.

**** Marcus Peters.

And **** you too. Catch a clue before going Full Libtard in The Lounge. Keep that shit in DC, with the rest of the Loons and Tacos and unhappy brainwashed morons that blame Trump for everything from the Stock Market Crash of 1929 to Vietnam to the Marcus Peters trade.

Go put your pussy hat on, bitch.

PAChiefsGuy 11-21-2018 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 13907943)

Who said everyone in the locker room hated Marcus Peters?

I'm sure he was liked by plenty and hated by plenty as well. That's the problem with players like Marcus Peters they tend to divide the locker room. Just like you see on CP. A lot of posters defending him and a lot don't like him.

Personally I think what he is doing now is nothing but an act. Once he gets a new contract and gets paid he'll go right back to being himself. You guys want to be naive and think he was a great locker room guy go ahead.

Chiefs traded him for a reason and his college team kicked him off the team for a reason as well and it wasn't because of his play on the field.

rabblerouser 11-21-2018 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13907960)
Who said everyone in the locker room hated Marcus Peters?

I'm sure he was liked by plenty and hated by plenty as well. That's the problem with players like Marcus Peters they tend to divide the locker room. Just like you see on CP. A lot of posters defending him and a lot don't like him.

Personally I think what he is doing now is nothing but an act. Once he gets a new contract and gets paid he'll go right back to being himself. You guys want to be naive and think he was a great locker room guy go ahead but Chiefs traded him for a reason and his college team kicked him off the team for a reason as well and it wasn't because of his play on the field I

post is logical.

They guy hasn't lasted more than 36 months on any team since high school. As a junior at Washington in 2014, Peters was suspended one game for a "sideline tantrum", then got kicked off the team for attacking a coach.

That's not 'racism' or 'MAGA' bullshit.

Those are the facts.

rabblerouser 11-21-2018 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 13906155)
From what I have read, he only had an issue with one person and that was Sutton.

Yeah, because he's so much better utilized playing man-press in Wade Phillip's system.

Quote:

Which isn't surprising because we all hate that guy too.

It's Marcus Peters we all hate.

Marcus Peters should wake up every day and pray to an alter of Bob Sutton simply because it was Sutton who got the best out of Peters for his 3 year limit, turning him into an All-Pro.

SAUTO 11-21-2018 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 13905318)
I've defended Peters in the past. But seriously.. **** that guy. It was very clear on that play that he was right in Mahomes' face just being straight douchey.

inside the nfl showed it from then opposite angle and he was trying to rip the ball away from mahomes at first then they chenged the clip...

yeah, mahomes didnt tell the whole story.

rabblerouser 11-21-2018 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13907988)
inside the nfl showed it from then opposite angle and he was trying to rip the ball away from mahomes at first then they chenged the clip...

yeah, mahomes didnt tell the whole story.

He's a classy kid. He knows Peters will **** it all up for himself.

Again.

Flying High D 11-21-2018 08:30 AM

LA can have that little bag of peters.

rabblerouser 11-21-2018 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flying High D (Post 13908026)
LA can have that little bag of peters.

Yup.

Flying High D 11-21-2018 08:39 AM

If you weren’t embarrassed about being a Chiefs fan because of his antics, you either weren’t paying attention or he has a higher IQ than you.

TwistedChief 11-21-2018 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13907960)

Personally I think what he is doing now is nothing but an act. Once he gets a new contract and gets paid he'll go right back to being himself. You guys want to be naive and think he was a great locker room guy go ahead.

I think you're spot on here. Leading up to this game, he's had a rough few weeks perception-wise both on and off the field. I don't think it's a stretch for his agent to sit him down and explain, "You're about to be in front of the largest audience of your career on Monday night. You have to make sure that you play nice." I realize Peters isn't a guy whom you'd normally think would respond to something like this, but his recent behavior and play have inevitably cost him a lot of money down the road and even he must understand the value of stopping that bleeding.

rabblerouser 11-21-2018 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 13908056)
I think you're spot on here. Leading up to this game, he's had a rough few weeks perception-wise both on and off the field. I don't think it's a stretch for his agent to sit him down and explain, "You're about to be in front of the largest audience of your career on Monday night. You have to make sure that you play nice." I realize Peters isn't a guy whom you'd normally think would respond to something like this, but his recent behavior and play have inevitably cost him a lot of money down the road and even he must understand the value of stopping that bleeding.

He wants to collect his chips.

Simply Red 11-21-2018 10:34 AM

he's irrelevant to KC - we won't face him again - They won't beat New Orleans baring some crazy injury or something. Let it go.

dlphg9 11-21-2018 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 13907943)

Holy shit you're a douchebag. I don't really care if he was the nicest guy in the world here, but that **** head layed on top of our superstar QB and ran his worthless piece of trash mouth. He can get ****ed.

IowaHawkeyeChief 11-21-2018 11:00 AM

Quote:

From what I have read, he only had an issue with one person and that was Sutton. Which isn't surprising because we all hate that guy too.

ROFLROFLROFL Yet Sutton used him properly, knowing his limited skill set. ****, LA used him to cover are TE, #1 corners don't cover tight ends while the WR is going off for 200+...

Goodbye and good riddance to the piece of shit...

KChiefs1 11-21-2018 12:17 PM

Peters & Ramik Wilson got game balls.

https://youtu.be/zA7hhrigE3Q

The Franchise 11-21-2018 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 13908497)

Didn't even realize that Ramik Wilson was on the Rams.

dlphg9 11-21-2018 12:27 PM

Quote:

What'd Peters get a game ball for? Because he covered our not as talented receivers most of the time, got to cover a tight end sometimes as a corner, or is it because he intercepted a duck from Mahomes because he was getting hit as he threw.

Sorry if they explained it in the video, but there is no way in hell I'm going to watch that video.

The Franchise 11-21-2018 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13908521)
What'd Peters get a game ball for? Because he covered our not as talented receivers most of the time, got to cover a tight end sometimes as a corner, or is it because he intercepted a duck from Mahomes because he was getting hit as he threw.

Sorry if they explained it in the video, but there is no way in hell I'm going to watch that video.

They pretty much gave a game ball to ****ing everyone.

Clyde Frog 11-21-2018 12:30 PM

Quote:

Not gonna watch fake Andy celebrate his LA feelings win. But how would a game ball not go to Ebukam?

The Franchise 11-21-2018 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clyde Frog (Post 13908532)
Not gonna watch fake Andy celebrate his LA feelings win. But how would a game ball not go to Ebukam?

Watch the video and you'd see that Ebukam got one, Goff got one, Donald got one, Wilson and Peters got one.....I could keep going.

rabblerouser 11-21-2018 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clyde Frog (Post 13908532)

Maybe they gave game balls to former Chiefs?

stumppy 11-21-2018 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13908521)

He probably got it because the coach needed to stroke his ego. What else could it be?

rabblerouser 11-21-2018 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 13908270)
ROFLROFLROFL
Yet Sutton used him properly, knowing his limited skill set. ****, LA used him to cover are TE, #1 corners don't cover tight ends while the WR is going off for 200+...

Goodbye and good riddance to the piece of shit...

this is correct.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13908237)
Holy shit you're a douchebag. I don't really care if he was the nicest guy in the world here, but that **** head layed on top of our superstar QB and ran his worthless piece of trash mouth. He can get ****ed.

Surprisingly, this is 100% correct, as well.

Clyde Frog 11-21-2018 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pest (Post 13908542)
Watch the video and you'd see that Ebukam got one, Goff got one, Donald got one, Wilson and Peters got one.....I could keep going.

So participation trophies? Fitting coming from a Millenial coach.

dlphg9 11-21-2018 12:45 PM

My God, I can't believe how many people are sticking up for Marcus Peters. Oh Mahomes said he was helping him out? Please tell me what you expected Mahomes to say about the situation? Can anyone find an interview or article where Mahomes has said anything bad or not spoken completely professional. If you can I'll believe what he is saying.

WhiteWhale 11-21-2018 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13908237)

Yeah, this didn't happen the way you want to think.

Mahomes says it didn't happen the way you want. Peters says it. NOBODY has said otherwise, and you can visibly see Peters help Mahomes up after the play.

I know you WANT this to be true, but it isn't. Accept it and move on.

WhiteWhale 11-21-2018 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13908569)
My God, I can't believe how many people are sticking up for Marcus Peters. Oh Mahomes said he was helping him out? Please tell me what you expected Mahomes to say about the situation? Can anyone find an interview or article where Mahomes has said anything bad or not spoken completely professional. If you can I'll believe what he is saying.

You're making a claim that nobody on either team has made. Nobody was upset with Peters over this egregious incident.

You're just being an emotional bitch right now man. I get that you want to hate Peters and are willing to fabricate reasons, but find a better one.

wazu 11-21-2018 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13908569)

I don’t think Mahomes is a liar. If Peters was being an asshole he’d probably downplay it as no big deal and decline to get into it, but I doubt he would outright claim Peters was being nice and make up a quote that didn’t happen.

dlphg9 11-21-2018 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13908570)

Mahomes says it didn't happen the way you want. Peters says it. NOBODY has said otherwise, and you can visibly see Peters help Mahomes up after the play.

I don't want it to be that way. I loved Marcus Peters. Stood up for him multiple times and have never said a bad thing about him. The only comment I've seen from the whole situation is from Mahomes. Nothing about it from anyone else and I have looked alot. Link to other comments about it?

SAUTO 11-21-2018 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13908570)

watch the inside the nfl clip. its from a different angle. peters definitely tried to rip the ball away from mahomes. he also was either trying to help him up one handed by grabbing his facemask or collar of his jersey/pads, not any way you would kindly "help someone up"...

SAUTO 11-21-2018 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 13908586)
I don’t think Mahomes is a liar. If Peters was being an asshole he’d probably downplay it as no big deal and decline to get into it, but I doubt he would outright claim Peters was being nice and make up a quote that didn’t happen.

by everything ive seen with my eyes i believe mahomes lied.

WhiteWhale 11-21-2018 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13908601)
by everything ive seen with my eyes i believe mahomes lied.

So Peters physically and verbally abused Mahomes while KC's offensive line surrounded them and did nothing. I doubt it.

I think you guys are being princesses. This isn't ballet. He didn't do anything egregious.

SAUTO 11-21-2018 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13908608)
So Peters physically and verbally abused Mahomes while KC's offensive line surrounded them and did nothing. I doubt it.

I think you guys are being princesses. This isn't ballet. He didn't do anything egregious.

yeah im far from a princess, bud. have you seen the clip im talking about?

Buckweath 11-21-2018 01:09 PM

For what possible reason would Peters dislike Mahomes? There is pretty much nothing to dislike about him. And Peters really praised Mahomes after the game.

SAUTO 11-21-2018 01:10 PM

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/sp...221936155.html

theres a video here that shows peters pulling him up by the facemask (it appears) and a rams player trying to pull him away and at least 2 chiefs players trying to pull him away also. that doesnt usually happen when you are "helping your friend up"

and this was AFTER he ripped the ball away from mahomes which was shown on the "inside the nfl " clip

SAUTO 11-21-2018 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckweath (Post 13908618)
For what possible reason would Peters dislike Mahomes? There is pretty much nothing to dislike about him. And Peters really praised Mahomes after the game.

pretty sure this has been discussed here before.

dlphg9 11-21-2018 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13908612)
yeah im far from a princess, bud. have you seen the clip im talking about?

I honestly don't think people watch the video. You can very clearly see 2 Chiefs players pulling him off and there is a scuffle. I've heard so many people bring up the "so our QB was on the ground being taunted and no one helped him" line and the ****ing video clearly shows 2 Chiefs players pulling Peters off him. But no one ever comments about it. They just keep spouting that God damn line.

wazu 11-21-2018 01:15 PM

I believe Peters was extremely fired up, but channeling in a mostly positive way Monday night. Without context it looked like the opposite on TV, but a football player in the heat of battle who is yelling can actually be yelling something that isn’t trash talk. We all immediately assumed the worst because we were already pissed off, and because of the history with Peters. Running over to Mahomes after a disastrous play and yelling the opposite of what we all expected sounds like exactly the kind of thing Peters would do.

SAUTO 11-21-2018 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13908625)
I honestly don't think people watch the video. You can very clearly see 2 Chiefs players pulling him off and there is a scuffle. I've heard so many people bring up the "so our QB was on the ground being taunted and no one helped him" line and the ****ing video clearly shows 2 Chiefs players pulling Peters off him. But no one ever comments about it. They just keep spouting that God damn line.

the inside the nfl clip is before that and shows peters rip the ball away

dlphg9 11-21-2018 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13908623)
pretty sure this has been discussed here before.

People don't pay attention to anything if it doesn't fit there agenda. Just ignore it like it didn't happen.

SAUTO 11-21-2018 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 13908628)
I believe Peters was extremely fired up, but channeling in a mostly positive way Monday night. Without context it looked like the opposite on TV, but a football player in the heat of battle who is yelling can actually be yelling something that isn’t trash talk. We all immediately assumed the worst because we were already pissed off, and because of the history with Peters. Running over to Mahomes after a disastrous play and yelling the opposite of what we all expected sounds like exactly the kind of thing Peters would do.

i'm not talking about anything he was yelling, how would i know that? have you watched the video? i'm talking about physical actions.

dlphg9 11-21-2018 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13908630)
the inside the nfl clip is before that and shows peters rip the ball away

Yep and he's grabbing him by the inside of his shoulder pads by the face mask when he's trying to "help him up"

dlphg9 11-21-2018 01:18 PM

Some of you were so mad that he was traded that now you can't admit he was being a piece of trash now. You can admit to being wrong. It builds character.

wazu 11-21-2018 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13908621)

theres a video here that shows peters pulling him up by the facemask (it appears) and a rams player trying to pull him away and at least 2 chiefs players trying to pull him away also. that doesnt usually happen when you are "helping your friend up"

and this was AFTER he ripped the ball away from mahomes which was shown on the "inside the nfl " clip

Just watched and he isn’t grabbing the face mask. He has hold of front of his shoulder pads. I do see other players for both teams trying to break it up but nothing in that video is in conflict with what Mahomes said.

dlphg9 11-21-2018 01:22 PM

Wtf is Peters supposedly protecting him from?

SAUTO 11-21-2018 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 13908644)
Just watched and he isn’t grabbing the face mask. He has hold of front of his shoulder pads. I do see other players for both teams trying to break it up but nothing in that video is in conflict with what Mahomes said.

is that how you would help up your friend?

wazu 11-21-2018 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13908647)

Honestly in the heat of that moment I’d probably just give him some space. I’m not Marcus Peters.

kysirsoze 11-21-2018 01:28 PM

Good lord. Take Mahomes word for it and move on. Peters has a permanent place in some of your heads.

lcarus 11-21-2018 01:43 PM

At first I was pissed and thought Peters jumped on Mahomes and was talking junk. But our guys have been pretty damn protective of Mahomes this year and they didn't do a thing so I assumed it was nothing. But who knows really.

If a Rams player can jump on our QB on the ground and talk trash after a TD with no flag but Tyreek gets one for his peace sign....it wouldn't surprise me.

The Franchise 11-21-2018 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 13908687)
At first I was pissed and thought Peters jumped on Mahomes and was talking junk. But our guys have been pretty damn protective of Mahomes this year and they didn't do a thing so I assumed it was nothing. But who knows really.

If a Rams player can jump on our QB on the ground and talk trash after a TD with no flag but Tyreek gets one for his peace sign....it wouldn't surprise me.

Or they didn't do anything because they were already getting flagged for breathing during a game.

dlphg9 11-21-2018 01:54 PM

Exactly wtf I'm talking about. I could post a full page of pictures of our 2 guys pulling Peters off and people would still say "why didn't any of our team help him.

rabblerouser 11-21-2018 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pest (Post 13908700)
Or they didn't do anything because they were already getting flagged for breathing during a game.

This.

Reek got flagged for 'deuces', which he has been doing for 2+ years!

TribalElder 11-21-2018 02:47 PM

Reek got flagged for deuces in someones face, not deuces

that was taunting

if he wouldn't have looked back at the defender and just threw up the deuce it wouldn't have gotten flagged I bet

WhiteWhale 11-21-2018 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13908707)
Exactly wtf I'm talking about. I could post a full page of pictures of our 2 guys pulling Peters off and people would still say "why didn't any of our team help him.

If they saw what you think YOU saw it wouldn't have played out that way at all.

Dudes would have ragdolled his 190 pound ass.

SAUTO 11-21-2018 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13908821)
If they saw what you think YOU saw it wouldn't have played out that way at all.

Dudes would have ragdolled his 190 pound ass.

Why would they do anything if it was just a friend helpinghim up?

Why did peters rip the ball away from mahomes after it was all over? Have you watched that clip yet?

dlphg9 11-21-2018 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 13908816)

that was taunting

if he wouldn't have looked back at the defender and just threw up the deuce it wouldn't have gotten flagged I bet

He did the same exact thing against the Pats and there was no penalty. It doesn't matter if the guy was close or if he turned around. It was a bullshit call.

-King- 11-21-2018 04:13 PM

The people who complained about Piolis right 53 and picking choir boys are not mad that a player might be a douche and an asshole lol
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 11-21-2018 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 13909015)
The people who complained about Piolis right 53 and picking choir boys are not mad that a player might be a douche and an asshole lol
Posted via Mobile Device

I complained, I also am glad peters is gone. Where does that put me?

NJChiefsFan 11-21-2018 05:53 PM

Interesting post-game for him. Easy to take the high road when you when but then again for Peters I'm still a little impressed. Don't like the guy, but that was not the interview I expected.

For me, seeing players on offense be friendly with Peters after the game makes me at least think twice about how much hate Peters had for Mahomes. I know it's a business but at the same time if he was that much of a douche to Mahomes, would the other players really be that cool with Peters? Maybe, idk.

rabblerouser 11-21-2018 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 13908816)

that was taunting

Post .gifs of the difference.

I think you're just making excuses for the rigged officiating.

Best22 11-21-2018 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 13909174)
Interesting post-game for him. Easy to take the high road when you when but then again for Peters I'm still a little impressed. Don't like the guy, but that was not the interview I expected.

For me, seeing players on offense be friendly with Peters after the game makes me at least think twice about how much hate Peters had for Mahomes. I know it's a business but at the same time if he was that much of a douche to Mahomes, would the other players really be that cool with Peters? Maybe, idk.

Oh Peters wouldn’t do anything out in the open to the franchise quarterback but I think he has some dislike for Mahomes. I’ve never seen a defender do that before.

The only time Peters hits people is when they’re already on the ground

TribalElder 11-21-2018 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 13909242)
Post .gifs of the difference.

I think you're just making excuses for the rigged officiating.

**** the officials

not flagged
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QJaC5jHOwDY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

flagged
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HrM0EINLsyU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

very similar :hmmm:

Passepartout 11-21-2018 07:19 PM

Defense wins the game as Chiefs need to boot it. Hopefully the bye week will give them a revamp of it.

PAChiefsGuy 11-21-2018 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 13909174)

It's possible. We all work jobs or have worked jobs. Just because I don't like someone doesn't mean everyone I work with is going to hate the guy as well.

Peters getting traded goes way beyond the Mahomes riff anyway... If it was just that pretty sure a lot more teams would have jumped at the chance to get the guy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13908647)

**** no I would never try to help a friend up in that way... Anyone saying otherwise is crazy...

GloryDayz 11-21-2018 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13903791)
Did anyone else see Marcus Peters laying on top of Patrick Mahomes running his mouth on that pick 6. I hope that dumbass blows his knee out and never plays another snap again.

Welp, at least we have a team, right? We're an NPC team, we're not going to get any calls like those unless they happen in junk time, and unless Hunt has a change of heart it won't change. Simply put, Clark cashed his weekly NFL check and decided to not worry about that (either).

Hunt is an asshole.

EDIT: I don't hope he blows his knee out. At least he's man enough to suit up and play, unlike Hunt's Eric Berry.

Best22 11-21-2018 08:07 PM

Peters had his arm under Mahomes armpit

Peters also wouldn’t get up after Mahomes first attempted to move him

This was clearly a dirtbag move from Peters. If that’s his way of lending a helping hand then this man needs to take a social skills class.

GloryDayz 11-21-2018 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Best22 (Post 13909331)
Peters had his arm under Mahomes armpit

Peters also wouldn’t get up after Mahomes first attempted to move him

This was clearly a dirtbag move from Peters. If that’s his way of lending a helping hand then this man needs to take a social skills class.

What did the other 52 players or Andy Reid do about it?

threebag 11-21-2018 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 13909333)
What did the other 52 players or Andy Reid do about it?

They should have sent old man Sutton over there to whoop his ass

(Dave Toub was holding him back though)

Now Dave Toub is the lead name on the Browns coaching list.

SuperBowl4 11-21-2018 08:49 PM

:clap: THANK YOU CLARK HUNT AND ANDY REID FOR TRADING MARCUS PETERS OUT OF KANSAS CITY! A GREAT MOVE! IT HAD TO HAPPEN. :clap:

GloryDayz 11-21-2018 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 13909372)
They should have sent old man Sutton over there to whoop his ass

(Dave Toub was holding him back though)

Now Dave Toub is the lead name on the Browns coaching list.

The fact is, as described, none of the Chiefs did anything. It's no different than when Ford and/or Houston are wrapped around the neck and don't get a call.

None of this is going to change until the Chiefs, starting with Clark Hunt, force the change. Let Ford and Houston get into the head official's face a few times, have Andy back them up on the sideline during the game and from the podium after the game, and maybe the officials might decide to call a few of them. As long as they just walk back to the line, the officials aren't going to start calling shit.

Remember, NFL officials call everything they see, but only see what they want.

NJChiefsFan 11-21-2018 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13909309)
It's possible. We all work jobs or have worked jobs. Just because I don't like someone doesn't mean everyone I work with is going to hate the guy as well.

Peters getting traded goes way beyond the Mahomes riff anyway... If it was just that pretty sure a lot more teams would have jumped at the chance to get the guy.

**** no I would never try to help a friend up in that way... Anyone saying otherwise is crazy...

That's kind of what I'm saying. The dislike may just have been that, and not some ugly scene like some implied.

Otter 11-22-2018 08:23 AM

Anyone with an ounce of understanding when it comes to mental disorders can determine within 30 seconds of observing Peter's speak and act he's not very intelligent and has some kind of impulsive, self-control deficit to compliment his lack of acumen.

If it wasn't for his physical gifts he'd be spitting in someone's fries at McDonald's.

Buckweath 11-22-2018 12:06 PM

I have rewatched that video. To me , it seems like Peters got on top of Mahomes to make sure that Mahomes was not taking the ball away from the Rams' player.

After that, it looks like Peters was trying to get Mahomes up but maybe in a weird way, meaning not taking his hand.

Buckweath 11-22-2018 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13908621)

You really think Peters grabbed Mahomes by the facemask lol?

He grabbed Mahomes by the top of his pads to help him get up.