ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Yellowstone (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315784)

Bowser 08-24-2020 11:14 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-luspof0tS-...I0/s640/.2.gif

2bikemike 08-24-2020 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randallflagg (Post 15126717)
Damn............just damn.. What a show... :clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 15126890)
Damn. That shit escalated.

That was definitely some Michael Corleone stuff at the end!

gblowfish 08-24-2020 06:24 PM

Guess mom wasn't too happy about losing her ring...

lewdog 08-24-2020 08:23 PM

Where the **** can I find this show?!

I don't see it on anything I have. ****@!!!!

Miles 08-24-2020 09:54 PM

I watched it on YouTubeTV after they added the random ass Paramount channel this show is on.

lcarus 08-24-2020 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles (Post 15128539)
I watched it on YouTubeTV after they added the random ass Paramount channel this show is on.

Did you know the Paramount Network used to be Spike TV? I had never heard of the Paramount Network before this show so I looked it up.

Miles 08-25-2020 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 15128678)
Did you know the Paramount Network used to be Spike TV? I had never heard of the Paramount Network before this show so I looked it up.

Interesting and had no idea. I do rememberer Spike was also the old country music channel TNN at some point.

DJ's left nut 08-25-2020 08:31 AM

So I'm kinda wondering if even Sheridan doesn't know what just happened.

Every one of these actors (apart from Wes Bentley who's just bad at this) can use this show as a springboard for mainstream success. And Costner is Costner.

These guys have little idea when they'll be able to get back on set to film season 4 and so they may simply not know what actors they'll have available to them. Its unlikely but not impossible that they'll simply have to write a character or two out of the show due to unavailability.

And obviously if they're all available, then everyone comes out of their cliffhanger situations in one piece. But if shooting delays mean they lose someone, well that person could spend a season in a coma or flat out dead if they see no avenue to getting the actor back.

Randallflagg 08-25-2020 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15128322)
Where the **** can I find this show?!

I don't see it on anything I have. ****@!!!!

It's on the paramount network - or the paramount app.

Randallflagg 08-25-2020 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bikemike (Post 15127319)
That was definitely some Michael Corleone stuff at the end!

Yeah....my first thought was The Godfather also. Bad, bad shit..........

There are few shows that garner my complete attention. Yellowstone is at the top of the list right now..

InChiefsHeaven 08-25-2020 10:59 AM

I'm sorry, I loved seasons one and two, but this season was a long slow burn that turned me the hell off. Of course, they leave us with a cliffhanger that's pretty awesome, but prior to that, this season has been meh. Remember when Kevin Costner was a main character?
I mean, I'm gonna re-watch this season with my wife over the next couple of weeks, maybe it'll grow on me. But if this season had been season one, I would never have bothered with season 2...

lewdog 08-25-2020 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randallflagg (Post 15129218)
It's on the paramount network - or the paramount app.

Oh that's great.

What streaming service do I find that ****ing channel on?!?!@?

eDave 08-26-2020 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15130519)
Oh that's great.

Cox/On_Demand/TV/Yellowstone.exe

Randallflagg 08-26-2020 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15130519)
Oh that's great.

I have fubo - works fine.

lewdog 08-26-2020 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15130757)
Cox/On_Demand/TV/Yellowstone.exe

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randallflagg (Post 15130960)
I have fubo - works fine.

I have Hulu Live, Netflix and Disney Plus.

****!

DJ's left nut 08-26-2020 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15132960)

****!

Peacock network and their free preview period may get it done for you.

eDave 08-26-2020 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15132960)

****!

:)

lewdog 08-26-2020 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 15132964)
Peacock network and their free preview period may get it done for you.

Is that some kind of threat?!?!?

KChiefs1 10-21-2020 04:14 PM

Love this show.

Easy 6 11-21-2020 03:57 PM

Halfway through episode 5 of season 1 on the Paramount marathon and I'm HOOKED... I've found my new Walking Dead/Sons of Anarchy for sure

Easy 6 11-25-2020 09:04 PM

Really surprised to see so little enthusiasm for this, I'm 3 episodes into season 3 and loving it more with every watch... its like Sons of Anarchy and Deadwood had a baby, only better

Costner has all the gravitas he'll ever need, he's at his best right now

lcarus 11-27-2020 10:05 PM

Hell yeah it's a great show. I think I enjoyed season 3 less than the first 2 though.

displacedinMN 06-09-2021 07:44 PM

Fill me in on the Livestock Commission. What do they do and how is Dutton the head of it?

allen_kcCard 06-10-2021 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 15703094)
Fill me in on the Livestock Commission. What do they do and how is Dutton the head of it?

Livestock related police. He was elected to it.

Bwana 06-14-2021 12:40 PM

Dear Paramount Network:

How about a trailer or two and a season 4 release date.

Deberg_1990 06-14-2021 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 15707698)
Dear Paramount Network:

How about a trailer or two and a season 4 release date.

Covid must have pushed production back? Normally it would premiere around this time.

displacedinMN 06-14-2021 02:48 PM

We are catching up slowly. The girl is tough!

Spoiler!

Bwana 06-14-2021 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 15707872)
Covid must have pushed production back? Normally it would premiere around this time.

It's always been on Father's Day Weekend, but I'm hearing they didn't want to compete against the Olympics. I read some place they they may be talking August now, I hope not.

Bwana 06-14-2021 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 15707894)
We are catching up slowly. The girl is tough!

:rockon:

InChiefsHeaven 06-14-2021 03:59 PM

What a bunch of ****ers...not saying when it will be released...I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE!!!

InChiefsHeaven 06-14-2021 04:06 PM

BTW, follow up on my post #91. This is a show that you must binge. I watched it episode by episode last season, and thought it was slow and boring...as soon as it was done, we binged the whole season...what a difference.

It's been a long time since I had to wait a whole week for an episode of anything, so I just found myself getting bored with the episodes. But when you watch them back to back...it makes a huge difference.

That said, whenever this comes out, I'll watch weekly again...and then binge the season when it's all released.

Al Czervik 06-14-2021 04:09 PM

BEST ****ing SHOW

lewdog 06-16-2021 07:07 AM

So over the top having lived there. ROFL

Much of the storyline makes me giggle.

Bwana 07-01-2021 04:21 PM

Not much of a trailer, mostly a recap. They are also saying it won't run again until, get this, November. :doh!:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4zyD8dy1qok" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sully1983 07-02-2021 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 15728432)
Not much of a trailer, mostly a recap. They are also saying it won't run again until, get this, November. :doh!:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4zyD8dy1qok" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

November?! damn it all to hell :banghead: (oh well, as the old saying goes "Good things come to those who wait")

Taylor Sheridan is a flat out machine and I have no clue how he finds time to sleep. Wasn't impressed at all by his sophomore directorial effort (Those Who Wish Me Dead starring Angelina Jolie) BUT holy crap, the rest of his work is aces! ( his directing debut film called Wind River was outstanding, he also wrote the script for that as well. His script for Hell or High Water remains one of my favorites of the past decade and then there are his scripts for Sicario and its sequel. Talented as hell all around)

Hog's Gone Fishin 07-04-2021 11:36 AM

Binge watching Yellowstone today. Ch 241 DTV

alanm 07-04-2021 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 15728432)

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4zyD8dy1qok" title="YouTube video player" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

November?? Damn it to hell!! :cuss::cuss: Guess I'll have to wait. I love this show. Right now it's the best thing on.

Bowser 07-04-2021 04:02 PM

Just getting on this train. So far, I hate the entire Dutton family, every single one. There is not one character on this show that is a sympathetic character, except possibly Dan Jenkins and "maybe" Rip, but ****ing hell, even those guys will shoot you straight in the back. John is basically a mob boss, Jamie is a spineless coward that refuses to stand on his own in spite of being the most able, Kayce is noble guy that chooses to take the loser route no matter where he goes, and Beth is the smoking hot bitchy girl that is easy to hate because she hates everyone.

Great show though, haha.

*EDIT - Jimmy might be the sympathetic character, but he has GOT to get his shit together, lol.
**EDIT pt.2 - I'm halfway through the second season

Easy 6 07-04-2021 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 15730556)
Just getting on this train. So far, I hate the entire Dutton family, every single one. There is not one character on this show that is a sympathetic character, except possibly Dan Jenkins and "maybe" Rip, but ****ing hell, even those guys will shoot you straight in the back. John is basically a mob boss, Jamie is a spineless coward that refuses to stand on his own in spite of being the most able, Kayce is noble guy that chooses to take the loser route no matter where he goes, and Beth is the smoking hot bitchy girl that is easy to hate because she hates everyone.

Great show though, haha.

*EDIT - Jimmy might be the sympathetic character, but he has GOT to get his shit together, lol.

Wow you're harsh lol, to me they're just fighting fire with fire and trying to hold their own

But how about Walker the singing cowboy for a likeable character?

Recruited straight out of prison, banged Beth almost immediately which pissed off Rip, and was always reluctant to commit all of the brands criminal acts... poor guy tried to scram, but they roped him right back in

Bowser 07-04-2021 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 15730636)
Wow you're harsh lol, to me they're just fighting fire with fire and trying to hold their own

But how about Walker the singing cowboy for a likeable character?

Recruited straight out of prison, banged Beth almost immediately which pissed off Rip, and was always reluctant to commit all of the brands criminal acts... poor guy tried to scram, but they roped him right back in

Yeah, he just wants to get back to life, but he picked the wrong ranch lol. I get the feeling he's going to make a re-appearance down the road at some point.

Baby Lee 07-04-2021 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 15730556)

Great show though, haha.

I think this is in part purposeful.

The 'saga' of the Duttons in the mind of Sheridan is to tell the story of a family with some harsh and uncompromising perspectives, then let you decide for yourself whether those perspectives are merited.

Whether John is right to be a mob boss. Whether Jamie is right to try to find a weaselly way out. Whether Beth is right to be openly angry and resentful at the whole mess. Whether Kayce's idealistic rejection is the right way to respond, etc.

With land and power comes pushback, opposition, usurpers, etc. Is it worth it to try to hold it all together, and how far will you go.

That's the story.

You're not supposed to automatically like anyone, so much as see how complex the situation is, and how realistically drawn people might respond.

Easy 6 07-04-2021 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 15730659)
Yeah, he just wants to get back to life, but he picked the wrong ranch lol. I get the feeling he's going to make a re-appearance down the road at some point.

Keep watching...

Bowser 07-05-2021 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 15730677)

The 'saga' of the Duttons in the mind of Sheridan is to tell the story of a family with some harsh and uncompromising perspectives, then let you decide for yourself whether those perspectives are merited.

Whether John is right to be a mob boss. Whether Jamie is right to try to find a weaselly way out. Whether Beth is right to be openly angry and resentful at the whole mess. Whether Kayce's idealistic rejection is the right way to respond, etc.

With land and power comes pushback, opposition, usurpers, etc. Is it worth it to try to hold it all together, and how far will you go.

That's the story.

You're not supposed to automatically like anyone, so much as see how complex the situation is, and how realistically drawn people might respond.

Good post, and agree.

It's probably a credit to the writing and direction that I can't quite remember a show that made me not want to like a single one of the leads, but can't stop watching and be completely drawn in. Love the story of how ranch life is intermixed with big business and politics in the 21st century. Very raw and has the feel of truth in it.

Hog's Gone Fishin 07-05-2021 11:50 AM

They need to make one about HOG RANCHIN.

HEY BOY" GET IN THERE WITH THAT BOAR. WHEN YOU COME OUT YOU BETTER HAVE A BAG FULL OF SEMEN IN YOUR HAND"

Easy 6 07-05-2021 01:29 PM

You in on this marathon today, Bowz?

We're currently on season 3 episode 4, and things are heating up...

Bowser 07-05-2021 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 15731032)
You in on this marathon today, Bowz?

We're currently on season 3 episode 4, and things are heating up...

Only made it halfway through season 2, and they aren't showing that season on In Demand while the marathon is going on. I got to the point where Beth got the ever living shit beat out of her in her office.

Easy 6 07-05-2021 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 15731097)
Only made it halfway through season 2, and they aren't showing that season on In Demand while the marathon is going on. I got to the point where Beth got the ever living shit beat out of her in her office.

Oh crap I'm a spoiler SOB, I'll shut up now until you catch up

Bwana 07-05-2021 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 15731097)

Heh, that's about where season 2 starts getting good. ;)

gblowfish 07-05-2021 07:24 PM

You have to suspend reality a LOT with Yellowstone. If 1% of the stuff that happens in that show actually happened it would be the headline story on every news channel in America every night.

displacedinMN 07-12-2021 11:09 AM

No spoilers here.
I read a story about season 4. I should not have.
Have not finished season 3.

InChiefsHeaven 07-12-2021 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 15730677)

That's the story.

It's basically the Godfather on a ranch, at its most basic level.

All the characters have their good and bad moments, and that's what makes me love them, they are all...human. No caricatures, mustache twirling villians vs knights in shining armor. Again, a lot like the Godfather.

Buehler445 07-24-2021 10:24 PM

Binged this finally. Thank goodness for the July 4th marathon. I had tried to find it on demand and finally just set the dvr and luckily marathon.

This is a really good show. Like all the other series you have to suspend disbelief, because frankly now of this shit would ever happen like this. But whatever. Same with most other shows.

The cinematography is beautiful. First class.

I’m no cowboy but they did the cowboying portions pretty right according to my grain producer eye. Credit for caring. And it really does add a lot of credibility to the story.

Costner is soooo good. Same with Reilly and Hauser. Grimes and Bentley are a step down but fine. Lots of good performances in here.

They hand waive most aspects of business, but they did do a nice job of expressing scale of equity. Dutton has a mountain of equity in farm land. But he can’t move anywhere near the money Jenkins can and Jenkins can’t move anywhere near the equity group can. That’s pretty well done actually. Most of the rest is plot devices but it would have been real easy to hand waive that one too.

Rip Wheeler is my spirit animal.

displacedinMN 07-25-2021 08:04 AM

Finished S3 last night. No spoilers here. But I was stunned.

Great show.

I dont know if it is the way things today are written-but I think some of the stories could be stretched out more. They gloss over some things. Some are kind of thin. Like with Tate in Season 2 and what happens to him.

E/R could move a story over a few episodes-make them thicker. But they did 22 or so per season. Today's world is different. Maybe they are trying to focus more on main characters not ancillary characters.

Old Dog 07-25-2021 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven (Post 15738314)
It's basically the Godfather on a ranch, at its most basic level.

My thought was Sons of Anarchy with a rancher rather than motorcycle club

sully1983 07-25-2021 08:24 AM

It sucks that we have to wait until November for Season 4 but there is that old saying "Good things come to those who wait"

So I am sure it'll be worth the wait. Easily one of my favorite shows on TV right now.
Beth Dutton (played by Kelly Reilly ) is my favorite character as the bitchy/feisty red head. She is hot as hell , drinks a lot and funny too. What's not to like?
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-T5csS7Tkd...600/image.jpeg

Baby Lee 08-05-2021 05:48 PM

Spinoff in the works

Yellowstone: 1883

- the origins of the Duttons settling the land

Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, Sam effing Elliott

sully1983 08-05-2021 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 15772047)
Spinoff in the works

Yellowstone: 1883

- the origins of the Duttons settling the land

Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, Sam effing Elliott

Hell yeah! You had me at Sam Elliott . I'll definitely tune in. Also Tim McGraw impressed me quite a bit with his performance in that Friday Night Lights film (where he portrayed the drunk/angry dad)

Buehler445 08-05-2021 08:35 PM

FWIW I hate Tim McGraw and Faith Hill.

But I'll give it a look.

Bwana 09-02-2021 05:35 PM

Finely, a start date. The two hour season premire is going to be epic.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LLQNiiZgz9A" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Baby Lee 09-03-2021 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 15812622)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LLQNiiZgz9A" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reminds me, looks like here's part of the reason for the long wait

<iframe width="950" height="534" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zhmIVF2dTbI" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sully1983 09-03-2021 04:46 AM

Taylor Sheridan is an unstoppable machine!

alanm 09-08-2021 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 15812622)

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LLQNiiZgz9A" title="YouTube video player" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Can't ****ing wait!! :thumb:

Easy 6 09-08-2021 05:43 PM

Oh yeah, ALL IN

kevrunner 11-07-2021 12:26 AM

Can’t wait to see what Rip’s been up to.

Hog's Gone Fishin 11-07-2021 09:22 AM

Binge watching now.

sully1983 11-07-2021 10:11 AM

I can't wait for the new season premiere tonight! (apparently its TWO new episodes back to back from what I've read)

Easy 6 11-07-2021 12:45 PM

I'm so torn between this and the night game

Is it gonna air on sundays for the whole season, or just the premiere?

Gonna piss me off if they put it up against football...

displacedinMN 11-07-2021 07:08 PM

good show so far

Deberg_1990 11-08-2021 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 15938511)
I'm so torn between this and the night game

Is it gonna air on sundays for the whole season, or just the premiere?

Gonna piss me off if they put it up against football...

It’s always aired on Sunday nights. This is the first time it’s aired in the late fall/winter.

ChiTown 11-08-2021 08:04 AM

That might have been some of the most amazing action that I have ever seen in the first 15 mins of a season opener. WOW!

The rest of E1 was ok, but everything just kinda fell a little flat for me after that.

Buehler445 11-08-2021 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 15942308)
That might have been some of the most amazing action that I have ever seen in the first 15 mins of a season opener. WOW!

The rest of E1 was ok, but everything just kinda fell a little flat for me after that.

The first :15 was just wrapping up last season basically. The rest was setup. I’m sure there will be fireworks.

I did thoroughly enjoy the Indian torture.

displacedinMN 11-28-2021 08:01 PM

I wish they would extend some of the story lines a little more.

Easy 6 11-28-2021 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 15980430)
I wish they would extend some of the story lines a little more.

Its being recorded, can't wait to watch it tomorrow

I'm worried about Lloyd, he might be ready to sell out after that humiliation in the bunkhouse...

Buehler445 11-29-2021 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 15980467)
Its being recorded, can't wait to watch it tomorrow

I'm worried about Lloyd, he might be ready to sell out after that humiliation in the bunkhouse...

The scenes from next weeks preview is...troublesome if you're team Lloyd.

DJ's left nut 11-29-2021 09:18 AM

Last two episodes felt more like moving chess pieces than anything.

Glad to see they're steering away from Jamie as a big bad. A) He's just too big of a pussy to be intimidating and B) There's just no WAY he'd have ordered an attack on Casey. For everything he hates about Beth and his frustration with John (who I say he's too in awe of to attack) - Casey is his brother in the same sense of any 'normal' person. He almost seems to look up to him. There's no way he'd do that.

I also can't convince myself to be scared of that little Australian Dwarf woman from Market Equities. Willa Hayes was a far better character. I'm supposed to be all cowed when she tries to bark back at Beth and all I can see is a Pomeranian trying to bow up on a Doberman.

DJ's left nut 11-29-2021 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 15981195)
The scenes from next weeks preview is...troublesome if you're team Lloyd.

I'm team Laramie.

Good lord. That person is just perfectly shaped.

Lzen 11-29-2021 09:36 AM

Would somebody remind me of what happened with Lloyd and the blonde woman who is now with singing cowboy?

DJ's left nut 11-29-2021 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 15981222)
Would somebody remind me of what happened with Lloyd and the blonde woman who is now with singing cowboy?

He was kind of her lap-dog last season. It's an open question as to whether or not they actually consumated any sort of relationship.

This storyline is a reach, IMO. Lloyd is someone who's murdered to protect the ranch and now some weird sort of unrequited puppy love is going to have him scrapping decades of good will?

It's one of those lazy sorts of character turns that I just don't care for.

InChiefsHeaven 11-29-2021 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 15981295)
He was kind of her lap-dog last season. It's an open question as to whether or not they actually consumated any sort of relationship.

This storyline is a reach, IMO. Lloyd is someone who's murdered to protect the ranch and now some weird sort of unrequited puppy love is going to have him scrapping decades of good will?

It's one of those lazy sorts of character turns that I just don't care for.

THIS.

I could honestly do without the bunkhouse bunny bullshit. Both of those girls are annoying as hell.

The writing sometimes feels lazy, like they just want to get to a point so they just...make it happen. It still makes no sense to me that Rip killed the pothead money guy from last season, but whatever.

Last season, I remember not liking as much because it seemed to move too slowly. Then I binged it right after and liked it a ton more. Maybe that's the case this season. I look forward to bingeing this again when it's done.

gblowfish 11-29-2021 11:59 AM

My biggest problem with this series is how much you have to suspend belief. If the family that owned the largest ranch in Wyoming was attacked by gunmen and a bomb in three incidents on the same day, it would be national news. In this series they've already blown it off like no harm no foul. This is like "Dallas" meets "The Sopranos."

I would like to spank the chick who plays Beth. She's naughty.