ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Madden 19 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315451)

Hammock Parties 06-09-2018 06:17 PM

This is cool.
Quote:

Real Player Motion - Locomotion

Player Locomotion, or Run Cycles, is the feature that is going to have the biggest impact on Madden gameplay. The Locomotion system has been rebuilt using technological innovations from across a variety of EA games and was designed in a way that intuitively balances the line between responsiveness and authenticity.

The new Locomotion system delivers the precision of making sharp cuts vs. rounded turns based on button inputs. Want to make a sharp cut up the field before stepping out of bounds near the sideline? Let go of the RT/R2 Acceleration Burst and move the LS in the desired direction to cut sharply on a dime. Want to run at full speed, making minor movements to avoid losing momentum? Hold down the RT/R2 Acceleration Burst to carve through the defense.

Managing the Acceleration Burst mechanic will have the biggest impact on the way you play Madden. When used, Acceleration Burst will take your player to top speed based on his ratings but prevent you from making drastic direction changes without losing speed. When NOT accelerating and using ONLY the LS to move your player, you can make sharp, precise cuts and drastic direction changes, but cannot run at top speed. This change in speed transitions allows you to be in full control over how you want your player to move on the field while offering the most visually authentic locomotion we’ve ever had.

In addition to the movement benefits, players’ Run Cycles will be visually and functionally separated based on each player’s height, weight, position, and ratings. There are multiple versions of Run Cycles in Madden 19 so that each player will feel and look unique. A big, bruising fullback may have to take a few extra steps to make that sharp cut up the field as opposed to a short, shifty scat-back, who can quickly put his foot in the ground and go.
Lots of good info here. The running game is going to be so good.

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/...play-deep-dive

Hammock Parties 06-09-2018 06:23 PM

NWO will like this one. LMAO

Quote:

Protect the Sticks – The Protect the Sticks mechanic has been overhauled and updated with new logic. Now underneath defenders in zone coverage will spot drop the depth of the first down marker.

KCrockaholic 06-09-2018 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 13587474)
Exclusive first gameplay of Madden 19. It's only a short clip. (Pay attention to the DT up the middle).

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rTUKnDjVwbk" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don’t think that’s Madden 19 man

Buck 06-09-2018 06:32 PM

I think they confirmed it will be on PC

KCrockaholic 06-09-2018 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13587591)
This is cool.

Lots of good info here. The running game is going to be so good.

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/...play-deep-dive

Running game when they first switched to the frostbite engine was horrible. Gotten better each year. Madden 18 was solid running wise IMO. Always room for improvement though.

Hammock Parties 06-09-2018 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 13587604)

HOLY SHIT

https://www.reddit.com/r/Madden/comm...will_be_on_pc/

WHO'S UP FOR A PC ONLINE FRANCHISE

Hammock Parties 06-09-2018 06:47 PM

Oh. This is a good addition to franchise. This prevents you from building supermen players and makes players with these attributes rarer and more desirable in the draft.

https://www.gameinformer.com/preview...e-right-scheme

Quote:

Traditional player traits like Clutch are not buyable, but are an innate part of the player from the start.

Hammock Parties 06-09-2018 06:49 PM

COOOOL

CUSTOM DRAFT CLASSES, NEW RATINGS, DRAFT DAY & MORE

Quote:

Players can choose to use a custom draft class on week three of their franchise. This can be imported, created, or loaded.

If you create one, you'll start with one of the pre-made ones from EA Tiburon that are normally in the game, and then can edit as little or as much as you like.

You can create your own hidden draft gems and stash them in the lower rounds. "If you can imagine it, you can draft it," says producer Ben Haumiller.

Madden 19 introduces new ratings for some positions – QB (Throw Under Pressure, Break Sack, and Break Tackle), WR (Short, Medium & Deep Route Running), and OL (Run Block Power/Finesse, Pass Block Power/Finesse, and Lead Block)

If you're a coach or owner in Franchise mode you'll see them in their office, complete with idle animations. If you're a player they'll be in the locker room.

Draft day has been reworked to feature a new draft location, complete with a stage with a crowd and a cityscape in the background. When you draft a player, you'll see that model come out on stage and even strike a pose.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-09-2018 07:08 PM

Laaaaame

KCrockaholic 06-09-2018 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13587616)
COOOOL

CUSTOM DRAFT CLASSES, NEW RATINGS, DRAFT DAY & MORE

Sweeet. I do like hearing that. Any improvement to franchise mode is welcomed.

Hammock Parties 06-10-2018 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 13587632)
Laaaaame

**** OFF

I've never seen you post anything positive about anything on this board that isn't Chiefs related.

MarkDavis'Haircut 06-10-2018 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 13587604)

This better be true!!!!

I have grown weary of playing Madden 08.

MarkDavis'Haircut 06-10-2018 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13587607)
HOLY SHIT

https://www.reddit.com/r/Madden/comm...will_be_on_pc/

WHO'S UP FOR A PC ONLINE FRANCHISE

I am! I have been waiting a decade to play up to date Madden again.

KCrockaholic 06-10-2018 11:47 AM

Something I noticed in that trailer is they actually got Shaquem Griffins hand accurately modeled

MarkDavis'Haircut 06-10-2018 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 13588040)
Something I noticed in that trailer is they actually got Shaquem Griffins hand accurately modeled

That is my first trade. :D

Pasta Little Brioni 06-10-2018 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13587811)
**** OFF

I've never seen you post anything positive about anything on this board that isn't Chiefs related.

ROFL You literally spent a decade trashing anything and anyone until you got laid

Hammock Parties 06-10-2018 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 13588233)
ROFL You literally spent a decade trashing anything and anyone until you got laid

Nice deflection you prick.

You're basically a homer who trolls the media center by shitting on everything.

****ing jackass.

New World Order 06-10-2018 03:49 PM

How epic would a divisional rivalry between Clay and PGM be in 19?

Hammock Parties 06-10-2018 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 13588239)

I would ****ing smash his low-rent ass like a divorced MILF with low self esteem.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-10-2018 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 13588239)

Clay is my boy. I like giving him crap.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-10-2018 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13588243)
I would ****ing smash his low-rent ass like a divorced MILF with low self esteem.

ROFL

Hammock Parties 06-10-2018 04:04 PM

It's a pity we won't be able to create custom formations like you could in Madden 08 :D

<iframe width="810" height="455" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8yjufzzSQDk?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

New World Order 06-10-2018 04:09 PM

That first play was insane LMAO

I thought he was just going to snap it back to the HB

Hammock Parties 06-10-2018 07:21 PM

PC users get the game on Aug 2 a week before everyone else LMAO

Hammock Parties 06-10-2018 07:41 PM

leaked gameplay

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xkOWJ4j26V8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hammock Parties 06-10-2018 07:43 PM

"usering is a lot slower"

LMAO

Rocko is dead.

KCrockaholic 06-10-2018 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13588440)
"usering is a lot slower"

LMAO

Rocko is dead.

Oh **** that. They won’t ruin usering for me. That’s my shit.

KCrockaholic 06-10-2018 08:12 PM

I hate that I will still buy and play Madden every year even if there’s minimal improvements. I just have to get my NFL simulation fix.

Hammock Parties 06-11-2018 07:19 PM

11:05

"man defense is overpowered right now and is going to be dialed back"

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ofFuzVMSU08?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sounds like this is going to be a whole new ballgame.

New World Order 06-11-2018 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 13588476)
I hate that I will still buy and play Madden every year even if there’s minimal improvements. I just have to get my NFL simulation fix.

Buy it on PC. PC EA Sports is always a bit different than console version. For example Fifa on pc is better than console.

I think that's what I'm going to do

KCrockaholic 06-12-2018 01:28 PM

https://www.operationsports.com/ea-p...y-impressions/

Hammock Parties 06-12-2018 03:12 PM

we HAVE to do a PC league

Quote:

The PC version will be able to go beyond 60 frames per second and is graphically superior to the console versions. It will also support extra-wide monitors.

Keyboard and mouse controls are a bit weird at first but very intuitive, especially mouse-driven directional movements.

New World Order 06-12-2018 04:09 PM

No one is playing madden with k/m.

Not even sure why they would include that

Hammock Parties 06-12-2018 04:22 PM

Got to have my support for menus at least that is huge

MarkDavis'Haircut 06-12-2018 04:31 PM

If we do have this PC league, is it possible to play with a controller on PC?

Hammock Parties 06-12-2018 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carr4MVP (Post 13590515)
If we do have this PC league, is it possible to play with a controller on PC?

Of course. :rolleyes:

KCrockaholic 06-12-2018 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13590662)

I gotta be honest, I don't have a real PC. I use a lap top at home, and it's not even close to gaming worthy.

What the hell would I need to have? I've never tried PC gaming.

Hammock Parties 06-12-2018 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 13590749)
I gotta be honest, I don't have a real PC. I use a lap top at home, and it's not even close to gaming worthy.

What the hell would I need to have? I've never tried PC gaming.

Any computer with an i5 and $150 graphics card would run it well I can imagine.

I guess it just depends on how many people want in a league and have a PC.

KCrockaholic 06-12-2018 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13590751)
Any computer with an i5 and $150 graphics card would run it well I can imagine.

I guess it just depends on how many people want in a league and have a PC.

I have a PC nerd friend that builds computers. He's said he can build me a badass one for $400 and that's just for the parts. He wouldn't charge me for anything else.

I'd be all up for it, but I can't guarantee I'd be able to join a PC Madden league right away. As much as I'd love better graphics.

MarkDavis'Haircut 06-12-2018 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13590662)

I know it was a silly question but I am not the most computer savvy. The next step is to check my graphic card.

KCrockaholic 06-13-2018 12:42 PM

https://www.operationsports.com/the-...dden-19-on-pc/

Hammock Parties 06-13-2018 02:00 PM

It would be cool if third-party apps came out that allowed us to edit game files.

In Madden 08 you could load your franchise file into an editor and edit entire draft classes before the draft.

You could do the same with the rosters in franchise mode. Just a couple clicks and edit a number in a box. Way easier than navigating all the menus in game.

Hammock Parties 06-13-2018 03:42 PM

This game got a complete overhaul man.

Quote:

Madden 19 has changed that logic so only defenders with 99 zone coverage break on the ball everytime before a QB releases it. Players with 90-99 zone coverage have a chance of breaking on passes early with the likelihood of that happening scaling up as the player’s zone coverage rating gets higher.
Quote:

There are a few other changes to defensive player logic in Madden NFL 19.

Tampa 2 Defenses

The primary of focus with Cover 2 was adding new rules and logic for the Middle Read and Vertical Hook defenders. The Middle Read player will now do a much better job of getting to the deep middle of the field to defend against pass routes that cross that area.

Cover 3 Defenses

Cover 3 will defend against trips and bunch formations much better than before. In those situations plays like Cover 3 Match, Cover 3 Sky, and Cover 3 Buzz plays will function more like the Cover 3 Mable.

Cover 4 Defenses

There are 2 new cover 4 defenses in Madden 19 (Cover 4 Quarters and Cover 4 Palms).

Against a formation where a slot receiver is present, and if the slot receiver runs a quick out, the defense in Cover 4 Quarters will handle this route with the “Quarter Flat” player. In the same scenario with Cover 4 Palms, the defense will handle this route with the cornerback who’s playing “Outside Quarter.” In a sense, the coverage plays like a Cover 2.

Other Improvements

The protect the sticks feature that has been broken for the past few Madden NFL games is fixed so that the underneath defenders will drop to the first down sticks.

A new formation called Big Nickel G has been added to this year’s game. It is a 4-2-5 defense which will be found in every Madden 19 defensive playbook.

Hammock Parties 06-15-2018 08:19 PM

deep dive in franchise mode

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/...hise-deep-dive

Quote:

At the end of each game, you are presented with all the players that have skill points and are ready to upgrade. Let’s say you want to upgrade Matt Ryan’s West Coast OVR. It’s currently an 88 OVR, so spending one Skill Point will increase his individual player ratings, which will elevate his West Coast to an 89. This time, the West Coast upgrade awarded +1 to Play Action and Deep Accuracy and +2 to Short Accuracy. If he got a second skill point, he could receive +1 to Play Action, Short Accuracy, and Throw Power. The number of rating points earned from each upgrade varies, but they will always move you up one OVR point in the selected archetype.
So basically you can't just spam points into whatever rating you want. I think I like this more. It's going to make franchise a lot harder.

Draft class editor:

Quote:

If you edit the current class, then you will be taken to a spreadsheet that reveals everything about the 450 players in the current draft class. Easily move players up and down the draft projection using the “swap” and “insert above” tools. Select each player and edit his Player Info, Appearance, Equipment, Ratings, and Player Traits.
https://media.contentapi.ea.com/cont...503244.img.jpg

New ratings:

Quote:

Break Tackle: Determines broken tackle success for ball carriers vs standard tackles (not Hit Sticks or Cut Sticks).

Break Sack: Determines whether the QB will escape a sack inside the pocket.

Throw Under Pressure: Determines passing accuracy when throwing under pressure.

Run Block Power: Determines success chance for Drive, Down, and Power Double Team blocks on plays like Toss and Power O.

Run Block Finesse: Determines success chance for Zone, Reach, and Zone-Double Team blocks on plays like Outside Zone and Stretch.

Lead Block: Determines success chance for blockers leading from the backfield or pulling from the line.

Pass Block Power: Used versus defensive power moves.

Pass Block Finesse: Used versus defensive finesse moves.

Short Route Running: Used when running short routes (Slant, Drag, etc.).

Medium Route Running: used when running medium routes (Curl, Dig, etc.).

Deep Route Running: Used when running deep routes (Corner, Streak, etc.).
Regression

Quote:

At the end of each season, players regress based on their age and development trait. This year the regression is much more dynamic, meaning that each rating will have a unique chance of going down. High Development Trait players regress slower than other players, and the age at which players at different positions start regression has been adjusted as well. This means that high-caliber players have a better chance of extending their careers and climbing their way up the legacy leaderboard.

Hammock Parties 06-17-2018 02:26 PM

Full game.

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nOAfeChylsc" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hboosboy 06-18-2018 03:41 PM

I just read an article that the Chiefs are 80 overall.

KCrockaholic 06-18-2018 03:48 PM

I'm pretty sold on it. Madden 19 looks good.

Far from where it can be, but still not bad.

KCrockaholic 06-18-2018 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 13597601)
I just read an article that the Chiefs are 80 overall.

Offense was an 81 and defense was an 81 based on their ratings apparently. Meh, we'll see. I've also seen a video that showed Kelce was rated 83 overall. So I wouldn't look too deep into it.

MarkDavis'Haircut 06-18-2018 04:46 PM

I haven't played Madden since 2008 but the leaked ratings seemed pretty low compared to that year.

Hammock Parties 06-18-2018 05:29 PM

good god

PC gameplay 4k 60 FPS

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xy2jwzifNrg?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hammock Parties 06-18-2018 06:08 PM

chefs suk

https://scontent.fmkc1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...9f&oe=5BC3629D

New World Order 06-18-2018 07:21 PM

PC looks sick. Wow.

And the second best rated team is 84? Don't think I've seen that in any Madden. Ever.

Hammock Parties 06-18-2018 07:26 PM

The AI is still shit. Steve Young scrambled for a TD and I saw a LB look at him and then run the other way. LMAO

KCrockaholic 06-20-2018 09:13 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GhIPOyoM6iE" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks gooood.

Dayze 06-20-2018 09:17 AM

I hope I get a gift card to gamestop for my birthday (I usually get some sort of $ to gamestop from relatives). wouldn't mind picking this up for 'free'.
will probably feel exactly the same game play wise; connected franchise as a player will still be broken; and AI will likely be horrible as always.

Free? I'll pick it up. but doubt I'll shell out money on it new; maybe wait a few months and pick it up for 1/2 price.

I'll be too busy geeking out on RDR 2 anyway.

Aspengc8 06-20-2018 09:33 AM

Not a fan of the new "loot box" style upgrade system for CFM. It randomly rolls attributes for the archetype your trying to upgrade. You might spend "1" upgrade point on elusive back, and RNG roll +1AWR, +2 Sping Move, then next point you spend to upgrade could roll 5 different random attributes sans the core ones for the other archetype.

Hammock Parties 06-20-2018 10:50 AM

That’s more realistic though. Current system invites abuse so it makes franchise way too easy

New World Order 06-20-2018 06:13 PM

Hopefully they can fix the jumping in the air to make a catch bullshit. Just have the receiver run through the ball

KCrockaholic 06-20-2018 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 13600400)
Hopefully they can fix the jumping in the air to make a catch bullshit. Just have the receiver run through the ball

On aggressive catch or what? I don’t typically see that problem.

Hammock Parties 06-20-2018 06:38 PM

Yeah if that's happening it's because you're not pressing RAC catch, or the receiver doesn't have the RAC catch ability and is just aggressive catching it on his own.

Hammock Parties 06-20-2018 06:54 PM

Me looking at Rock's last two box scores:

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/T1i3wh2bG8g?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KCrockaholic 06-20-2018 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13600426)
Me looking at Rock's last two box scores:

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/T1i3wh2bG8g?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Feels good to just play like normal again

Hammock Parties 06-24-2018 07:06 PM

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rwLemndjBXc" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SAGA45 06-25-2018 12:10 AM

Graphics aren't Madden's problem...it's player movement and interaction, especially OL/DL play. For some reason Tiburon can't seem to make any advancement there

New World Order 06-25-2018 03:10 AM

Some of those 18 pics look better than 19...

kcxiv 06-25-2018 04:28 AM

yeah, at this point its not about graphics, its about fluid movement, not the janky ass movement that has caused me to not play this game. There was another game once way back when that did it really good. IT wasnt perfect by any means, but it was good and getting better!

KCrockaholic 06-25-2018 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13604428)
<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rwLemndjBXc" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I disagree on the DeShaun Watson pic. Madden 18 facial feature looks more like him than 19.

Hammock Parties 07-04-2018 11:21 AM

Wow. I guess everyone is going to pick Lamar Jackson #1 overall in fantasy drafts.

Quote:

2. Lamar Jackson, Baltimore Ravens

79 OVR

Lamar Jackson could be the most interesting QB to play as in Madden 19. If you sim a lot of games in Franchise, he’s likely not the best pick at the moment. But holy hell, his base ratings make him fun. The stud athlete clocks a 91 Speed, making him not only the fastest QB in the game, but the only one who breaks 90 in that category. He also sports a 93 Ball Carrier Vision, an 86 Spin, 89 Juke, and 94 Throw Power. His accuracy scores (83 Short, 80 Mid, 74 Deep) can lead to some wild throws, but his running scores can also lead to several easy first downs after escaping the pocket. Watch out for this one.

Baker Mayfield way overrated.

Quote:

3. Baker Mayfield, Quarterback, Cleveland Browns

81 OVR

Well, the Browns drafted a QB. Again. While that might be a bit of a broken record for the Dawg Pound, this roster is showing tremendous promise. Coach Hue Jackson might want to ease him into a starting role, but the team clearly believes in Mayfield as their future investment. An 81 Speed doesn’t make Mayfield the fastest QB we’ve seen, but pair that with a 95 Throw Power, 88 Throw on the Run, and accuracy scores in the 80s at Short, Medium and Deep ranges means he’s not completely reliant on pocket protection to be a playmaker.
Jesus Christ.

Quote:

4. Roquan Smith, Middle Linebacker, Chicago Bears

81 OVR

Smith has the makings of a Pro Bowl level talent. The Bears added him to help build a linebacker core that already included Danny Trevathan. Smith can be disruptive all over the field with several ratings in the high 80s. His 88 Tackle and 87 Hit Power are enough to stop most ball carriers cold, but his numbers make him a natural fit in coverage, too. Smith sports an 89 Speed, 91 Acceleration, 88 Agility, with an 89 Pursuit and 80 in Zone Coverage.

Hammock Parties 07-30-2018 08:48 PM

https://i.imgur.com/VvXQ4WZ.png

Hammock Parties 07-30-2018 08:50 PM

PC users can play Wednesday via Origin Premier.

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/sto...access/premier

KCrockaholic 07-30-2018 11:02 PM

The game looks good. I’m looking forward to it. Day 1 I’ll get it and immediately get online before the scheme clowns take over.

Dayze 07-31-2018 10:36 AM

as a gift from my birthday, a relative pre-ordered it for me. sweet. Just gotta pick it up on the 10th.

I've got a free PTO day awarded to me last November that I have to use within 1 year; might just take off the 10th; watch the Chiefs the 9th, then have a gaming weekend.

just last week, I discovered the "ID The Mike" part of Madden 18. LMAO
I mean, I've always seen it ID'd, but never knew I could adjust it.

bigjosh 07-31-2018 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 13651864)
as a gift from my birthday, a relative pre-ordered it for me. sweet. Just gotta pick it up on the 10th.

I've got a free PTO day awarded to me last November that I have to use within 1 year; might just take off the 10th; watch the Chiefs the 9th, then have a gaming weekend.

just last week, I discovered the "ID The Mike" part of Madden 18. LMAO
I mean, I've always seen it ID'd, but never knew I could adjust it.

You keep PTO that long? Damn. I use the hell out of mine

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Dayze 07-31-2018 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjosh (Post 13651866)
You keep PTO that long? Damn. I use the hell out of mine

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

not by choice, unfortunately.
i'm sort of a one man show with my department, and managment has never developed a back-up plan for when/if I'm out.

plus, I only get PTO, no sick time; and my wife and I are in the process of buying a house. So I've sort of been hoarding PTO this past year. Other than holidays, not a single day taken; I need to take a day, because burnout is looming.

Dayze 07-31-2018 11:15 AM

I was slowly getting accustomed to ID-ing the Mike on Pass plays. from what I gather, it's just identifying a potential 6th rusher? and , if you don't have a back in there for protection or if they bring more than 6, it's up to the user (QB in my case) to get the hot route out?

It's worked like a champ on the plays where I guessed correctly - all rushers accounted for; I was pretty pleased. But the times I guess wrong....oh boy lol. I've read it doesn't matter on Run plays, but it 'seems' like it does? maybe it's just a psychological thing.

hometeam 07-31-2018 06:59 PM

im preloaded on pc

MarkDavis'Haircut 07-31-2018 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 13653056)
im preloaded on pc

How? I have a PC. What are the system requirements for the game?

Hammock Parties 07-31-2018 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carr4MVP (Post 13653061)

Origin Premier.

MINIMUM SPECS:

GPU: GTX660 or equivalent passmark
CPU: i3-4350 or equivalent passmark
Memory: 8GB of RAM
HDD Space: 40GB

hometeam 07-31-2018 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carr4MVP (Post 13653061)

join origin insider for 15 bucks, if you like the game you get 7 bucks off.

launches tomorrow at 10am I think

Ive got a big OC 7700k and a 1080TI im still afraid it may not play well just because I am wary of ports.

MarkDavis'Haircut 07-31-2018 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13653074)
Origin Premier.

MINIMUM SPECS:

GPU: GTX660 or equivalent passmark
CPU: i3-4350 or equivalent passmark
Memory: 8GB of RAM
HDD Space: 40GB

I should be good. I will have to double check. Thanks.