ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Player Unknown (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=307971)

Buck 06-28-2017 10:30 PM

Just not sure why you're constantly crying to nobody in here. Everyone else loves the game except you. You don't even play but just talk shit non stop.

jd1020 06-28-2017 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 12936236)
Just not sure why you're constantly crying to nobody in here. Everyone else loves the game except you. You don't even play but just talk shit non stop.

It's like you have no understanding of game development at all.

Stuff I'm talking about is the same thing the entire community talks about. Even ****ing PlayerUnknown despises the ****boi shacks but seemed to ease everyones mind on them when he gave the promise of destructible shacks, but then all they did was just make 99% of them concrete and only a handful destructible.

People play the game because they've captured a niche that started with Arma and H1Z1 and have managed to make it slightly better which caused the most popular streamers on twitch like summit1g to pick it up. Then guys like DrDisrespect, JoshOG, and Ninja switched over and it blew up from there. But go ahead and watch DrDisrespects stream for a bit and see how much he actually enjoys the game. He basically plays it because it pays his bills. There isn't a single one of them that will disagree with anything I've said.

Buck 06-28-2017 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 12936244)

Stuff I'm talking about is the same thing the entire community talks about. Even ****ing PlayerUnknown despises the ****boi shacks but seemed to ease everyones mind on them when he gave the promise of destructible shacks, but then all they did was just make 99% of them concrete and only a handful destructible.

People play the game because they've captured a niche that started with Arma and H1Z1 and have managed to make it slightly better which caused the most popular streamers on twitch like summit1g to pick it up. Then guys like DrDisrespect, JoshOG, and Ninja switched over and it blew up from there. But go ahead and watch DrDisrespects stream for a bit and see how much he actually enjoys the game. He basically plays it because it pays his bills. There isn't a single one of them that will disagree with anything I've said.

It's a job for him. Is it a job for you?

The game isn't perfect. It's barely into early access. Give it time. Your negativity seems way overblown for what the game is.

jd1020 06-28-2017 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 12936266)
It's a job for him. Is it a job for you?

The game isn't perfect. It's barely into early access. Give it time. Your negativity seems way overblown for what the game is.

No its not a job for me and its pretty clearly the reason why I don't play it any more.

Pointing out negatives in a game is how shit gets fixed, assuming the dev team gives a shit beyond the initial cash grab which H1Z1 failed to understand and it's why their game is now dead. That's apparently something you dont grasp.

jd1020 06-29-2017 01:23 AM

L2 Helm + L3 Chest vs Crossbow. Who wins?

https://clips.twitch.tv/SneakyWanderingHamburgerHeyGuys

hometeam 06-29-2017 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 12936302)
L2 Helm + L3 Chest vs Crossbow. Who wins?

https://clips.twitch.tv/SneakyWanderingHamburgerHeyGuys

Bolt hit above the armor and below the helm. The games hitboxes are amazing, and literally, your level 3 armor and level 2 helm do jack shit if you get shot in the neck.

I wont discount it could have been a hacker, since they announced yesterday that they have banned like 25000 of them.

hometeam 06-29-2017 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 12936244)

Not discounting what you are saying in bold, but I am not sure if you know that 'player unknown' is the guy who originally created the battle royale game mode for both of those games. One as mod in arma, then as a contracter for h1z1.

Thats why its refined, its really the same dev.

hometeam 06-29-2017 04:29 PM

Oh, and if they don't enjoy the game, they are probably taking it too seriously, job or not.

I learned a long time ago, getting pissed at games for really any reason is dumb. Not to say I don't get a little irritated sometime, but I tend to laugh when I die.. a lot.

Its called having fun :P

jd1020 06-29-2017 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 12937197)
Not discounting what you are saying in bold, but I am not sure if you know that 'player unknown' is the guy who originally created the battle royale game mode for both of those games. One as mod in arma, then as a contracter for h1z1.

Thats why its refined, its really the same dev.

I'm well aware of his involvement in those mods.

hometeam 06-29-2017 08:16 PM

https://images.discordapp.net/attach...813&height=458

Buck 06-29-2017 08:21 PM

http://i.imgur.com/UGR2wSp.png

New World Order 06-29-2017 09:02 PM

Nice Buck

hometeam 06-29-2017 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 12937567)
Nice Buck

stole all my kills

Buck 06-29-2017 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 12937590)
stole all my kills

That's not a thing anymore. Quit lyin

Buck 07-01-2017 12:49 AM

Buddy and I played duo, couldn't find a scope. With about 50 people left a dude tries to 1v2 us, he takes out the other guy, but I take him out and rez my bud. Guy had 2 4x scopes and we went on to win the duo using them. That guy is the real mvp.

Scorp 07-01-2017 02:17 PM

http://i.imgur.com/zhdcUg9.jpg

hometeam 07-01-2017 08:43 PM

24 hour invite lets go https://discord.gg/ntkfst

Scorp 07-04-2017 07:38 AM

http://i.imgur.com/dc4LWuE.png

hometeam 07-05-2017 08:09 PM

yall suck at teaming up with your fellow CPers.

We have a group or more going every night in discord

Scorp 07-06-2017 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 12945251)
yall suck at teaming up with your fellow CPers.

We have a group or more going every night in discord

To be frank, I don't know what Discord is. Is that like teamspeak? I have never played squad play, not much of a team guy if you know what I mean.

Buck 07-06-2017 06:49 PM

Rest of my team died with 30 people left and I won. One of them kept saying hurry up and die so we can play another game lol.

http://i.imgur.com/tsA2FT5.jpg

hometeam 07-07-2017 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 12945866)
To be frank, I don't know what Discord is. Is that like teamspeak? I have never played squad play, not much of a team guy if you know what I mean.

Not a team guy?

Turrible.

And yes, its like teamspeak with no bullshit and super easy and better in every way.

kcxiv 07-07-2017 07:49 PM

discord is sketchy and not in a solid program kind of way its a great program, but what you agree too is kinda sketchy. lol Discord is awesome though, allows you to be in several at time, sorta. lol

DanBecky 07-07-2017 08:09 PM

We've bounced around from discord to curse. We settled on curse because of the gif function lol. That's all we put in chat when we talk shit to each other.

hometeam 07-08-2017 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 12947664)
discord is sketchy and not in a solid program kind of way its a great program, but what you agree too is kinda sketchy. lol Discord is awesome though, allows you to be in several at time, sorta. lol

whats sketchy about it?

its the most full featured voice available. I cant stand using anything else anymore.

Also we rektin where yall at

DanBecky 07-08-2017 11:04 PM

I need to hop in sometime, I usually place pretty good. Played some this evening, got two 2nd place finishes and a chicken dinner in squads.

Scorp 07-12-2017 08:54 AM

Yesterday was very frustrating but the first game I played today was.........
http://i.imgur.com/So0lIjA.png

hometeam 07-12-2017 09:14 PM

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...88/unknown.png

3 kills but what a beautiful win.

At one point I was alone, outside the circle, with a couple of HP, vs 25.

Ended by killing both of the guys up top from two different teams, and the last guy was down in the crater, the blue went all the way in and i survived since I had killed a guy earlier with a medkit and was 100% full. Pretty epic win.

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DVDJCESqCEQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Vid starts with 7 left, had just killed a guy who found my cubby hole and stolen his medkit.

jd1020 07-17-2017 03:04 AM

Started playing again when I heard they "fixed" the desync that has returned and were adding first person servers this month. Started climbing the leaderboards again and sitting at #30 in kills for solo and...

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/DEdCs"><a href="//imgur.com/DEdCs"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

jd1020 07-17-2017 03:28 AM

Game has the most incompetent admins I've ever come across.

I am suppose to have teamed in a solo match when I kill everyone around me. They have "conclusive video evidence" sent in by a player I killed and then looting his body with a "buddy." They wont even let me view this evidence.

You can't even ****ing see people after you are dead on the placement screen.

Fansy the Famous Bard 07-17-2017 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 12953980)
Yesterday was very frustrating but the first game I played today was.........
http://i.imgur.com/So0lIjA.png

I've seen your name pop up on the kill feed in a game before. I play as FahrenheitM (but I'm terrible). My son plays as xXVikingXx, he's much better than me lol

hometeam 07-17-2017 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 12959619)

I am suppose to have teamed in a solo match when I kill everyone around me. They have "conclusive video evidence" sent in by a player I killed and then looting his body with a "buddy." They wont even let me view this evidence.

hacker

jd1020 07-17-2017 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 12959702)
hacker

PUBG's version of an appeal process is:

1) Create a thread about your ban on the appeal forum
2) Be instantly denied because they have "conclusive evidence"
3) Ask to see this "conclusive evidence" against you
4) Be denied any access to the evidence against you and close the thread

I would gladly get administer "Hawkinz" fired for incompetence. I'd be willing to bet the idiot was sent in a video of a guy playing solo in duo's because there is no chance that I can be accused of teaming in solo. So ****ing reeruned.

New World Order 07-17-2017 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 12959619)

Wow

hometeam 07-18-2017 11:41 PM

Just won a squad game with 3.

That means not enough of yall are playing with us.

https://discord.gg/FjpEJ3

24 hour invite. Pop in and save it, then jump in when you can~

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...74/unknown.png

Fansy the Famous Bard 07-19-2017 01:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Finally! won a duo with my son. :)

New World Order 07-19-2017 02:03 PM

LMAO

All of these winners and the best I can place is 10th.

Fansy the Famous Bard 07-19-2017 02:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
2 in a row!!

hometeam 07-19-2017 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 12963018)
LMAO

All of these winners and the best I can place is 10th.

After we won that squad game last night we proceeded to place top 10 in squads like 6 times in a row, including a 2nd.

Went to duos when the squad broke up and we got top 5, 8 out of 10 with two more top ten finishes.

Couldnt win another though.

PUBG be like

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/...a-a-dollar.jpg

Scorp 07-26-2017 01:55 PM

Another Chicken Dinner............ I put time stamps in the video description.
3:15 First Kill, 16:35 Second Kill, 20:45 *Should of been a Kill, 21:06 Third Kill, 23:20 Another missed Kill,
24:05 Almost died but saved by an Angel, 25:35 Fourth Kill, 30:50 Fifth and Final Kill

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SF9kzhH60lk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hometeam 07-26-2017 04:10 PM

SO...

Big news yestreday.. PUBG to go to a chest/key system like csgo or h1z1.

Clearly anti-customer, but companies know there are enough people who dont care that make it profitable.

Thoughts?

hometeam 07-26-2017 04:11 PM

For me its a little like finding out the chick you have been dating is a hooker on the side.

You still have feelings for her but now you know shes dirty~

Scorp 07-26-2017 04:21 PM

From what I understand it is just for clothing, cosmetic type appearance. I don't really care about cosmetic stuff anyway.

hometeam 07-26-2017 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 12975035)
From what I understand it is just for clothing, cosmetic type appearance. I don't really care about cosmetic stuff anyway.

Absolutely.

I'm not going to participate in it, as its the ONLY way you will be able to get cosmetic upgrades. It was stated that you will never be able to unlock cosmetics without paying. No more free loot boxes.

But the community as a whole looks at it as money grubbing, underhanded, and the playerbase will end up suffering for it. Part of the reason is the system itself, and the other part is that they said they would not do that. As it was, PU was kind of looked on as a 'good guy' in a sea of shitty anti-player business practices. That is gone~

Again, its not going to affect my game play because I wont let it. At the same time its bad because there are hundreds of thousands of people that arent going to play because of it, or just poison the community with constant harping on the subject.

In the end its a business~

kcxiv 07-27-2017 04:49 AM

eh, i dont care about charging for cosmetics. As long as you dont get shit that helps you in game, then go ahead and make as muich money as you can, people love to play dress up barbie and will fork out million for skins. As a business, you would be stupid not to do it.

jd1020 07-27-2017 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 12975020)
SO...

Big news yestreday.. PUBG to go to a chest/key system like csgo or h1z1.

Clearly anti-customer, but companies know there are enough people who dont care that make it profitable.

Thoughts?

I wouldn't care about it if PUBG was a competently developed game but everything about it feels 3rd tier from coding to servers to PR.

If a AAA company took the battleground game model and ran with it they would absolutely destroy.

kcxiv 07-27-2017 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 12976114)
I wouldn't care about it if PUBG was a competently developed game but everything about it feels 3rd tier from coding to servers to PR.

If a AAA company took the battleground game model and ran with it they would absolutely destroy.

AAA company would find a way to **** it up even more. They are great at taking something and making it worse.

jd1020 07-27-2017 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 12977331)
AAA company would find a way to **** it up even more. They are great at taking something and making it worse.

I dont know about that.

I would have confidence in a AAA company being able to code a game properly to where guns actually load into the game before 5 seconds after you land, playing door open door closed?, constant stuttering/teleporting, random fps drops into the ****ing floor, guns that wont fire fully automatic when they are on fully automatic, having to loot shit 3 times before it actually registers.

As it is I have zero confidence in Bluehole being able to fix any of it because it always comes back after a "fix has been made." It's a shame because for like 48 hours after a major patch the game is really fun. But even though the game is still in a beta state the company is moving on to an esports focus with micro transactions and the game is not even close to being finished and probably never will. It's classic deja vu... We really don't have an answer for the pitfalls of the game so it's time to just grab as much cash as possible.

kcxiv 07-27-2017 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 12977380)
I dont know about that.

I would have confidence in a AAA company being able to code a game properly to where guns actually load into the game before 5 seconds after you land, playing door open door closed?, constant stuttering/teleporting, random fps drops into the ****ing floor, guns that wont fire fully automatic when they are on fully automatic, having to loot shit 3 times before it actually registers.

As it is I have zero confidence in Bluehole being able to fix any of it because it always comes back after a "fix has been made." It's a shame because for like 48 hours after a major patch the game is really fun. But even though the game is still in a beta state the company is moving on to an esports focus with micro transactions and the game is not even close to being finished and probably never will. It's classic deja vu... We really don't have an answer for the pitfalls of the game so it's time to just grab as much cash as possible.

Eh,its not the coders that prevent all that. Its the tech limitations. All that shit takes time to populate through a map, because its all randomly generated when the world spawns. Nothing is exactly the same from game to game outside of the map.

hometeam 07-28-2017 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 12977380)
I dont know about that.

http://www.seasaltsuperstore.com/Use...alt-mounds.jpg

Buck 07-28-2017 10:44 AM

JD at first I didn't believe you but now I do about your ban. Sorry man.

jd1020 07-28-2017 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 12977927)
JD at first I didn't believe you but now I do about your ban. Sorry man.

What's not to believe? The screenshot is there. Bluehole is run by the most incompetent crew of administrators I've ever seen.

Just look at the bans posted on reddit. A dude got banned for 3 days for killing a random that was placed by auto matching after he had already intentionally killed his 2 teammates.

Now the new controversy is a dude getting banned for 7 days because he killed a streamer and they cried stream sniper. That's legitimately something that can't be proven unless the dude flat out admits it in text. The most hilarious part is that I don't even think the streamers actually reported him.

And the whole time PU is over there just nodding along as his community managers tweet out shit like "Don't want to get banned? Turn off automatching."

It's a complete shit show.

hometeam 07-28-2017 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 12978349)
What's not to believe? The screenshot is there. Bluehole is run by the most incompetent crew of administrators I've ever seen.

Just look at the bans posted on reddit. A dude got banned for 3 days for killing a random that was placed by auto matching after he had already intentionally killed his 2 teammates.

Now the new controversy is a dude getting banned for 7 days because he killed a streamer and they cried stream sniper. That's legitimately something that can't be proven unless the dude flat out admits it in text. The most hilarious part is that I don't even think the streamers actually reported him.

And the whole time PU is over there just nodding along as his community managers tweet out shit like "Don't want to get banned? Turn off automatching."

It's a complete shit show.

isnt bluehole only the publisher?

I doubt these Korean execs are banning people. Its PU and friends~

kccrow 08-06-2017 05:59 PM

I haven't tried to play this in well over a month... Last time I tried was after a big update that implemented some network lag desync mechanism and it became unplayable for me. Constantly freezing. **** em.

hometeam 08-06-2017 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 12995343)
I haven't tried to play this in well over a month... Last time I tried was after a big update that implemented some network lag desync mechanism and it became unplayable for me. Constantly freezing. **** em.

They have the servers as good as they have ever been. Its a non-issue at the moment.

kccrow 08-07-2017 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 12995512)
They have the servers as good as they have ever been. Its a non-issue at the moment.

I tried it out again tonight... same issue. "Network Lag Detected" and I get frozen...

Ever since the really big update where they tried to stop people from using "lag switches," as if that's an actual problem in most online gaming situations... it's been a problem for me.

It's either spend about $300 on a dd-wrt router in hopes that my issue lies in bufferbloat, or say **** PUBG... so atm I'm pretty much waving the flag on PUBG.

Fansy the Famous Bard 08-07-2017 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 12995785)
I tried it out again tonight... same issue. "Network Lag Detected" and I get frozen...

Ever since the really big update where they tried to stop people from using "lag switches," as if that's an actual problem in most online gaming situations... it's been a problem for me.

It's either spend about $300 on a dd-wrt router in hopes that my issue lies in bufferbloat, or say **** PUBG... so atm I'm pretty much waving the flag on PUBG.

Have you tried deleting the install and re-installing? I was having issues after the previous update with desyncs... After doing that, i've not had an issue since.

I also got google fiber installed since then as well, so that probably has something to do with it, too. :)

hometeam 08-07-2017 01:39 PM

Quote:

your on wireless?

gross.

kcxiv 08-07-2017 08:25 PM

Quote:

everyone i have been playing with has been getting that really bad. we quit playing lastnight, because it was so bad. Everyone was warping all over the place. You get a few good games in, but at times, it was really bad.

jd1020 08-07-2017 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 12997343)
everyone i have been playing with has been getting that really bad. we quit playing lastnight, because it was so bad. Everyone was warping all over the place. You get a few good games in, but at times, it was really bad.

I havent played much since the reset but there was a game not too long ago that had network lag until the server finally shut down. First time I've seen that happen, usually it's only for a few seconds back to back and then good for the rest of the game.

I have my doubts they'll ever truly fix the desync and lag issues. Played a bit of first person and after maybe a day it was back to the door open door closed door open no wait it's closed.

Speaking of first person, damn it needs work. Feel like they should have tested it for more than a couple days. I feel like a midget. Walk up to a table and it feels like my nose is barely clearing the top of it. Then you are running while holding your weapon under your chin. And when you stop a movement it feels like there's a delay, like a lunge forward or something for a fraction of a second after stopping.

Oh... and get rid of the ****ing 3 seat motorcycle. That thing is pure ****ing aids. I actually believe its like that movie Christine and the ****ing thing has a mind of its own and does whatever the hell it wants.

kcxiv 08-07-2017 09:44 PM

Lastnight we were in a boat because it was the last resort to get to the safezone and halfways through we got network lag so bad that the boat ended up 100 feet on land when the servers come back and we died, because there was no way we could make the gas without the boat! lol

I just got the game not to long ago, but we didnt have this before the most recent big patch

kccrow 08-08-2017 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fahrenheit (Post 12995853)
Have you tried deleting the install and re-installing? I was having issues after the previous update with desyncs... After doing that, i've not had an issue since.

I also got google fiber installed since then as well, so that probably has something to do with it, too. :)

I've tried just about everything actually. I've tried the uninstall/reinstall, port forwarding, deleting temps, QoS (archaic on my router), launch options, graphics tweaking, the list goes on. Nothing has worked.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 12996320)
your on wireless?

gross.

Negative. I hard wire to the router while the rest of the house runs off wireless. I suspected a part of the issue could have been with my son watching streams on the network, but I've even tried shutting down everything that uses wireless in the house and the problem persists. Next step, when I feel like it, is wiring direct to the modem to check that the router is the culprit for sure before I dive into something stupid. If it isn't that, it's the ISP and I don't have the option to get high speed elsewhere. I'd rather just not play a single game if that's the case.

There remains a shit ton of issues with PUBG, like any early access, so I'm hoping part of the issue really lies in packets on the server side but who knows.

Scorp 08-17-2017 09:34 AM

Chicken so Tasty I can't stop!

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CGLjwom9K9A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hometeam 08-17-2017 11:04 AM

tough night last night in duos, got a couple top tens but couldnt settle in and get a win .

Scorp 08-17-2017 11:32 AM

Dang, I just won another and didn't hit record.

eDave 12-06-2017 05:53 PM

Miramar, the new desert map revealed

http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/st...b5ea54e5a7.jpg

http://steamcommunity.com/games/5780...60249075757758

jd1020 12-06-2017 09:06 PM

Is that suppose to be a 100 player map? There doesn't look like near enough large areas to loot.

hometeam 12-06-2017 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 13266788)
Is that suppose to be a 100 player map? There doesn't look like near enough large areas to loot.

its supposedly larger than the new map..

our casual group ended in top .5% world last season, 2000+ ratings for everyone in squad.

The bad part is that at that high rating, the hackers are unbearable. It seemed like every 3-4 games we would run into hackers. They really need to get that shit figured out before 1.0

Jerm 12-07-2017 09:36 AM

Can't wait for Tuesday...XB1 release, have Wed. off too so I'm set lol.

Hoping we get the 1.0 update and Miramar fairly soon as well.

New World Order 12-07-2017 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 13267265)
Can't wait for Tuesday...XB1 release, have Wed. off too so I'm set lol.

Hoping we get the 1.0 update and Miramar fairly soon as well.

I just ordered an S in anticipation for this (well and for the 4k blu ray).

It's going to be nice playing pubg in the family room relaxing on a couch.

kcxiv 12-07-2017 03:27 PM

i couldnt imagine playing PUBG on a controller, the movement in 3rd person is ass with a keyboard and mouse, on a controller? sheesh! lol first person is where its at though.

Scorp 12-07-2017 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 13267917)
i couldnt imagine playing PUBG on a controller, the movement in 3rd person is ass with a keyboard and mouse, on a controller? sheesh! lol first person is where its at though.

XIM4.......... get it and OWN!

New World Order 12-07-2017 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 13267917)

I've tried it on PC.

It's okay. I hope they incorporate some kind of aim-assist tho.

kcxiv 12-07-2017 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 13267923)
I've tried it on PC.

It's okay. I hope they incorporate some kind of aim-assist tho.

that might not be a good idea considering this game has 8/15x scopes. lol that would be overpowered. the amount of long range Kar98 kills would be insane.

hometeam 12-08-2017 08:14 PM

miramar is up on test. going to check it out tonight~

<iframe width="740" height="416" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6TOSV3-7hzU" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kcxiv 12-09-2017 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 13267921)
XIM4.......... get it and OWN!

thats cheating to me, i'd never be able to play with that, its almost no difference then getting an aimbot hack. im out.

kcxiv 12-10-2017 04:49 PM

New map sucks ass! its so ****ing bland and brown and uninspiring and boring and open. lol not a fan. Though the plane crash and the wrestling arena were cool

Scorp 12-11-2017 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 13270791)
thats cheating to me, i'd never be able to play with that, its almost no difference then getting an aimbot hack. im out.

To each his own, I think it is great. It lets people who primarily play PC be able to enjoy time on consoles.

kcxiv 12-11-2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 13276109)
To each his own, I think it is great. It lets people who primarily play PC be able to enjoy time on consoles.

and have a massive ****ing advantage, it is cheating. 3rd party accessories are against the TOS. if you were somehow caught using it and they have proof, you would be banned from the game.

Jerm 12-13-2017 01:13 AM

Holy shit the wait was worth it....I’m in love. This game is so much fun and so tense, paranoid, and exciting...can’t get enough already.

3rd place is my best so far...zone shrinks so fast in the last circles, finally caught up to me and had no bandages.

Sucks cause I had the drop on the other 2 players...

Love the risk/reward factor and how even though you can be kitted out very well it can be over in a flash....oh and any mental error is punished.

Just finished a match where I had an AR with plenty of ammo and a red dot, level 3 helmet, level 2 body armor and backpack, and a frying pan...get to top 20 and was killed as soon as I entered the circle lol....headshot.

Bummed cause that was the best loot I had so far...just goes to show how you can mix and match and using your head is what truly counts.