ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Netflix: Ozark (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=307966)

sedated 08-25-2017 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 13031847)
Sudekis is terrible IMO.

I think he's good when he's playing the sarcastic dick like in Horrible Bosses and We're the Millers. But I don't think I've seen him in anything else though.

NewChief 09-08-2017 09:47 AM

Finally started watching this. We only have a couple of episodes left.

It's good. People who say it's as good as Breaking Bad are insane. It also feels really derivative of Breaking Bad to me, as far as the anti-hero (though Walt was far more bumbling at times).

The main gripe I have with the story right now... and I know I should just be happy with willing suspension of disbelief, but domestically making heroin like that would be pretty much impossible. I get that they would probably have made it marijuana 10 years ago when marijuana was still actually considered much of an illicit drug and they didn't want to make it meth because that's overdone and would lend itself to BB comparisons even worse... but the poppy thing just isn't feasible. I actually went and researched it because it piqued my curiosity, and basically you can get a few grams of heroin from an acre of poppy plants. A single junky can shoot a few grams in a day, easily. That's why opium production pretty much only happens in countries where the government is complicit in the production. It requires entire gigantic plantations on an industrial scale to produce enough for actual profitability.

Simply Red 09-09-2017 10:34 AM

It's good - I wonder why they used Georgia to film it in vs Missouri? Seems odd - why not keep it as close to Ozarks as possible..? Too remote, maybe?

Fire Me Boy! 09-09-2017 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13070461)
It's good - I wonder why they used Georgia to film it in vs Missouri? Seems odd - why not keep it as close to Ozarks as possible..? Too remote, maybe?

Tax incentives. Georgia is more friendly to production companies than Missouri.

BWillie 09-09-2017 10:13 PM

is this show good and popular around the entire country, or is a thread only made on this message board because of locality

JoeMontanya 09-09-2017 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 13070471)
Tax incentives. Georgia is more friendly to production companies than Missouri.

Ding ding ding. They wanted to shoot in the grand glaze arm. They went and did pre filming scouting and figured out that Missouri will not give pretty much free range for production companies to set up for no cost whatsoever. It's the same reason Walking Dead still shoots in Georgia and not Virginia/Maryland now.

Not to mention there is absolutely no reason to give tax incentives to a show that will not give the local populace a favorable image. They kinda shit on the locals with the narrative of the show. Most people who live on the Ozarks are definitely not the bumbling dumbasses they portray.They are well off retirees.

Other than that the show was fantastic. Loved it. I think it'll get better on seasons 2 & 3.

lewdog 09-10-2017 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13071575)
is this show good and popular around the entire country, or is a thread only made on this message board because of locality

It's popular around the country. I have friends on the east coast, with no ties to anything Midwest, who really like it. Has gotten some decent national press on other message boards/forums.

RobBlake 09-29-2017 12:34 AM

Great show. It's like a baby breaking bad.. not even close to breaking bad detail but it has that looming curiosity and crazy plot twists. I think Bateman is playing your stereotypical analytical guy with little emotion almost high functioning rainman lol.

BucEyedPea 10-04-2017 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 13068207)
Finally started watching this. We only have a couple of episodes left.

It also feels really derivative of Breaking Bad to me, as far as the anti-hero (though Walt was far more bumbling at times).

Yeah, I think so too. It is really good though. Just started it last weekend on a recommendation by someone. One more episode to go.

Then have to wait. I hate waiting. I shoulda' waited longer and binged it.

BucEyedPea 10-04-2017 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 13071899)
It's popular around the country. I have friends on the east coast, with no ties to anything Midwest, who really like it. Has gotten some decent national press on other message boards/forums.

It was recommended to me by a Mid Westerner with family in Springfield MO.

BucEyedPea 10-04-2017 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13070461)

Some shots are in the Ozarks. Probably the large expansive view ones. The used Georgia because the tax breaks are more favorable for production. Sequel to Divergent called Insurgent was filmed in Atlanta for same reason with certain shots done in Chicago where the story takes place.

BucEyedPea 10-04-2017 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 13014056)
Absolutely loved this show. Finished it up last night. The final episode was even better than the 1st and the 1st was very good.

Can't wait for next season.

Yeah, this one hooks you in fast and early. I like that. Some take awhile to get there.

Chiefspants 10-04-2017 07:03 PM

The last episode kind of went off the rails for me.

I still dig it overall. The performances generally made up for the weaknesses in the plot, and absolutely nothing beats the setting, it's truly one of my favorite places in the country.

BucEyedPea 10-04-2017 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 13125996)

I still dig it overall. The performances generally made up for the weaknesses in the plot, and absolutely nothing beats the setting, it's truly one of my favorite places in the country.

Me too. Killing that pastor's wife who was pregnant bothered me. Then it looked like the pastor was drowning the baby. Can a baby stay down that long and not die? Geezaz, I really didn't enjoy that.

Great Expectations 10-05-2017 07:16 PM

I loved the twists at the end.

-King- 10-07-2017 01:58 AM

Quote:

I really liked the first season but this doesn't seem like a 3+ season kind of show. At least not with good quality.
Posted via Mobile Device

lewdog 10-08-2017 03:12 PM

Quote:

Georgia really does seem pretty nice when seeing it on this show.

Tribal Warfare 07-01-2018 02:27 PM

If a squad of highly trained mercenaries paid by the cartel doesn't kill the hillbillies with surgical precision next season it will be a true leap of suspension of reality.

TribalElder 07-01-2018 02:38 PM

You can tell that they shot the lake scenes somewhere else

Great Expectations 07-01-2018 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 13612415)
You can tell that they shot the lake scenes somewhere else

Georgia

ChiefsCountry 07-01-2018 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 13612401)
If a squad of highly trained mercenaries paid by the cartel doesn't kill the hillbillies with surgical precision next season it will a true leap of suspension of reality.

You don't **** with us Ozark Hillbillies.

Simply Red 07-02-2018 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 13132440)
Georgia really does seem pretty nice when seeing it on this show.

it's pretty - City of Trees is what they call Atlanta - also it's definitely a full fledged rainforest here.

WhawhaWhat 07-02-2018 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 13612898)
You don't **** with us Ozark Hillbillies.

Because of the smell. You get that on you and it could be permanent.

Bewbies 07-02-2018 12:28 PM

They film this at Lake Allatoona, which is maybe 30 minutes outside of Atlanta. But the city is so big it feels like it's in Atlanta almost.

My brother in law lives maybe 10-15 minutes from where they film, we've gone over to this lake to fish for stripers a few times, and have rented boats and got drunk on the lake. :)

Tribal Warfare 09-01-2018 04:53 PM

LOTC

ROFL

PmCakes 09-01-2018 07:39 PM

God damn here's the thread I couldn't find!

HemiEd 09-02-2018 02:04 PM

Odd they didn't do a recap when starting the new season, or if they did my system didn't load it. It took me half the episode to remember who was who and what was going on.

BWillie 09-02-2018 04:40 PM

That old guy they live with is my favorite character. And not even close. Needs more airtime

keg in kc 09-02-2018 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 13705254)
Odd they didn't do a recap when starting the new season, or if they did my system didn't load it. It took me half the episode to remember who was who and what was going on.

There is one. You might've skipped it by accident.

BWillie 09-02-2018 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 13705479)
There is one. You might've skipped it by accident.

Im on S2 E3. That one has been his most prominent ep yet. Love that dude

Tribal Warfare 09-02-2018 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13705469)
That old guy they live with is my favorite character. And not even close. Needs more airtime

I see what you did there

Great Expectations 09-02-2018 07:21 PM

The first two episodes are awesome and the story line appears to have a long enough arc to avoid jumping the shark for 2 or 3 more seasons.

Tribal Warfare 09-02-2018 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Great Expectations (Post 13705660)
The first two episodes are awesome and the story line appears to have a long enough arc to avoid jumping the shark for 2 or 3 more seasons.

with one drug Lord there's always another trying to take his operation for there own.

PmCakes 09-02-2018 09:44 PM

Watched the first episode of the new season: good shit. Jason Bateman is killing it.

For whatever reason, Ruth's character annoyed me although didn't so much in the first season. Kinda felt like she can't naturally play into her role.

BigRedChief 09-04-2018 02:42 PM

Bateman doesn’t have a lot of range but he can play a sarcastic dick very well.

sully1983 09-05-2018 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13708439)
Bateman doesn’t have a lot of range but he can play a sarcastic dick very well.

haha you got that right. Bateman was born to play Marty Byrde .

Just finished season 2 and overall it was solid but I can completely understand the criticisms of the show . Laura Linney though is flat out an AWESOME actress . Such a scene stealer & probably my fav person on the show.

Pitt Gorilla 09-05-2018 10:18 PM

Where is the stair car?

BWillie 09-06-2018 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sully1983 (Post 13710183)
haha you got that right. Bateman was born to play Marty Byrde .

Just finished season 2 and overall it was solid but I can completely understand the criticisms of the show . Laura Linney though is flat out an AWESOME actress . Such a scene stealer & probably my fav person on the show.

Just finished season 2 and I thought it was even better than Season 1. This is set up to go multiple seasons. Very Breaking Badlike. Seems like it's actually the wife that may end up being more of a Walt character.

PmCakes 09-07-2018 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13711627)
Just finished season 2 and I thought it was even better than Season 1. This is set up to go multiple seasons. Very Breaking Badlike. Seems like it's actually the wife that may end up being more of a Walt character.

Glad to hear you liked it I've been too busy to watch but it's top on my list of shows

lcarus 09-07-2018 02:46 PM

That Darlene Snell is such a devious ****.

You just knew
Spoiler!

TinyEvel 09-08-2018 11:03 PM

Just finished season 2. So good. This show is awesome. the acting, the writing. What are the criticisms of the show you're talking about?

PmCakes 09-09-2018 02:44 PM

Just finished episode 2 of season 2. Love where this is going.

BWillie 09-09-2018 05:41 PM

Best show on TV IMO

underEJ 09-09-2018 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13711627)

In the B.B. comparisons, I was one of the Skyler critics, and Laura Linney’s character absolutely embodies what I was missing in Breaking Bad. This is a layered character, as flawed a family member as her husband is, with ambitions that may outdo his, and strategy that may be stronger than his. She is also allowed to be an obstacle in his path at times without being the cliche woman who causes a man’s downfall or the mom who objects to everything while hugging her children in a hiding place, a victim of her situation. I look forward to more from both of them.

Buehler445 09-10-2018 06:42 AM

I just finished it last night, hell of a good show IMO. Acting is top notch writing is better. Really good stuff.

The stuff with Buddy really hit home. Along with Buddy, all the relationships were allowed to grow with the show, holistically. There weren't any relationships other than the real estate agent that weren't built upon from the first season. That is a sign of excellent writing. So many times, the relationships exist because of necessity not story telling and virtually every one built with the story than being of necessity. That's hard to find.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 13716264)
Just finished season 2. So good. This show is awesome. the acting, the writing. What are the criticisms of the show you're talking about?

I don't know what criticisms are out there, but there are a few to be had.

1. Same with the first season - the numbers never work. So much so that it's a distraction. It's fine. I'm sure the chemistry doesn't work in BB, and probably the money either. But I'm not a particularly good numbers guy, but that stuff isn't working.

2. The timeline of things - especially in a small town - is far too accelerated. I get it, but none of that shit is happening in those timeframes. Again, it's fine. That's why TV is so much more compelling than real life, but in reality, if we are waiting 6 weeks for a contractor and everyone is dead, the story isn't very good. But the point stands. As a guy that's had to get some of this stuff done, yeah, not happening.

3. This is probably just the mood I've been in the past couple days, but this show might have some tone problems. Man, every character's life in this show SUCKS. After Buddy died, everything was just ****ing melancholy. It got to where I'd not want to watch an episode. They kind of played out the "we have to get this done now" feeling and (naturally things came together) it was just an exercise in misery. Again, I had a shit mood when I watched a few of those episodes, but they could have taken a couple of the characters in different directions and helped interject some not-slavery level life suckage. Part of it is Bateman's character - some of it could have been when he was going to get out could have lightened up some. Maybe if some of the ancillary characters would have lightened up, it would have ****ed up the story and made the ending events not hit as hard. I don't know. It was all just really heavy and I think it lost some of the desperation in a few episodes.

All that being said, I stand by my points above that it is a great goddamned show and I appreciate the opportunity to participate, but it's not perfect.

Tribal Warfare 09-10-2018 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 13716264)

The narrative of the Shell's being just as big of a threat as the Cartel, and how they depicted and the tropes and stereotypes how everyone was represented from Osage Beach to the Cartel "thugs".

Pitt Gorilla 09-12-2018 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 13721434)
I just finished it last night, hell of a good show IMO. Acting is top notch writing is better. Really good stuff.

The stuff with Buddy really hit home. Along with Buddy, all the relationships were allowed to grow with the show, holistically. There weren't any relationships other than the real estate agent that weren't built upon from the first season. That is a sign of excellent writing. So many times, the relationships exist because of necessity not story telling and virtually every one built with the story than being of necessity. That's hard to find.

I don't know what criticisms are out there, but there are a few to be had.

1. Same with the first season - the numbers never work. So much so that it's a distraction. It's fine. I'm sure the chemistry doesn't work in BB, and probably the money either. But I'm not a particularly good numbers guy, but that stuff isn't working.

2. The timeline of things - especially in a small town - is far too accelerated. I get it, but none of that shit is happening in those timeframes. Again, it's fine. That's why TV is so much more compelling than real life, but in reality, if we are waiting 6 weeks for a contractor and everyone is dead, the story isn't very good. But the point stands. As a guy that's had to get some of this stuff done, yeah, not happening.

3. This is probably just the mood I've been in the past couple days, but this show might have some tone problems. Man, every character's life in this show SUCKS. After Buddy died, everything was just ****ing melancholy. It got to where I'd not want to watch an episode. They kind of played out the "we have to get this done now" feeling and (naturally things came together) it was just an exercise in misery. Again, I had a shit mood when I watched a few of those episodes, but they could have taken a couple of the characters in different directions and helped interject some not-slavery level life suckage. Part of it is Bateman's character - some of it could have been when he was going to get out could have lightened up some. Maybe if some of the ancillary characters would have lightened up, it would have ****ed up the story and made the ending events not hit as hard. I don't know. It was all just really heavy and I think it lost some of the desperation in a few episodes.

All that being said, I stand by my points above that it is a great goddamned show and I appreciate the opportunity to participate, but it's not perfect.

#3 for me for sure. That much stress would cause anyone/everyone to fold. Your kids could be kidnapped/killed at any moment, but everyone seems fine letting them go about their days.

That being said, I've been a Bateman fan since I was a child and that isn't likely to stop. He's not carrying this piece, but he does a nice job.

Ruth and Jacob and wonderful characters that have grown throughout. Brilliantly done.

NewChief 09-13-2018 12:29 PM

Season 2 built pretty well on the first season, and it's an improvement.

I didn't care for the last episode that much. It was a little too predictable, imo, but it does set things up well for the next season. My main worry is:

Spoiler!

KCUnited 09-19-2018 02:40 PM

I finished season 2 last night. Fantastic series.

In the last episode though, was Wendy talking about Marty when she told the cartel lady they had a threat or did I completely misinterpret that?

Spoiler!

carcosa 09-19-2018 02:43 PM

Good show. Laura Linney is fantastic and her character seems primed for a Walter White style transformation. Season 3 is probably going to be about Marty trying to get out from under her.

lewdog 09-19-2018 05:41 PM

Season 2 was much better than the first.

Not many shows can say that. Good writing and more believable this season.

Cow Pollinator 09-19-2018 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 13746209)
I finished season 2 last night. Fantastic series.

In the last episode though, was Wendy talking about Marty when she told the cartel lady they had a threat or did I completely misinterpret that?

Spoiler!

You know, I didn’t take it this way at all, but I’m wondering if you are right about this. I assumed they were talking about Ruth’s Dad.

KCUnited 09-19-2018 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cow Pollinator (Post 13746741)
You know, I didn’t take it this way at all, but I’m wondering if you are right about this. I assumed they were talking about Ruth’s Dad.

Man, I thought it was obvious, but my wife who's much smarter than me and paid way more attention to the show and is usually more observant to the female swing in power didn't pick up on it. So, I naturally questioned myself.

EDIT: Plus the cartel lady made it point that there was no coming back from what Wendy was planning to tell her, like it was super serious, not just some hillbilly causing a fuss.

Great Expectations 09-20-2018 06:12 AM

Interesting theory, but I think it was about Ruth’s dad and that the cartel lady was telling her that your soul changes when you have somebody murdered (Ruth’s dad).

KCUnited 09-20-2018 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Great Expectations (Post 13747266)
Interesting theory, but I think it was about Ruth’s dad and that the cartel lady was telling her that your soul changes when you have somebody murdered (Ruth’s dad).

Yeah, you're probably right. I'm probably just rebelling against a, imo, somewhat predictable finale. Still a fantastic season altogether though.

lewdog 09-20-2018 05:03 PM

I think it was just basically foreshadowing that her decision on Ruth's dad was a life changing decision you don't go back from, meaning there's no getting out now for them. They are all in, if there was any doubt to be had.

KCUnited 09-20-2018 06:59 PM

I can see that, however the cartel lady seemed to put 2 and 2 together with the baby being gone and seeing Jonah with his head shaved while visiting Wendy. Saying out loud a hit on a hillbilly seems light compared to baby trafficing to both me and Taco John. So the dramatics of the "you'll never feel the same again" convo seems suspect unless Wendy's giving up the real threat which is Marty's plan all along to bail on the casino. Then again, I'm likely striving for more than what they intended.

lewdog 09-20-2018 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 13748654)
I can see that, however the cartel lady seemed to put 2 and 2 together with the baby being gone and seeing Jonah with his head shaved while visiting Wendy. Saying out loud a hit on a hillbilly seems light compared to baby trafficing to both me and Taco John. So the dramatics of the "you'll never feel the same again" convo seems suspect unless Wendy's giving up the real threat which is Marty's plan all along to bail on the casino. Then again, I'm likely striving for more than what they intended.

Could be on to something.

Guess we will find out in 2 years.....

L.A. Chieffan 09-25-2018 11:41 AM

Fantastic show. Brings back memories of many summers hanging down at the lake skiing and fishing. But the show itself is tremendous. It's the new breaking bad

gblowfish 03-27-2019 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underEJ (Post 13721279)
In the B.B. comparisons, I was one of the Skyler critics, and Laura Linney’s character absolutely embodies what I was missing in Breaking Bad. This is a layered character, as flawed a family member as her husband is, with ambitions that may outdo his, and strategy that may be stronger than his. She is also allowed to be an obstacle in his path at times without being the cliche woman who causes a man’s downfall or the mom who objects to everything while hugging her children in a hiding place, a victim of her situation. I look forward to more from both of them.

Who gives better head? Wendy or the FBI guy?

I just started binging this last night. Watched a little over half of season one. Laura Linney looks a LOT like one of my college girlfriends.

Deberg_1990 03-22-2020 09:53 PM

Late to the party, but this show is great.

In the middle of season 2. Season 3 comes out this Friday.

2bikemike 03-22-2020 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 14860516)

I hope you have learned to never call a hillbilly a redneck!

Deberg_1990 03-23-2020 09:36 AM

The only problem I have is with Jason Bateman. but it’s admittedly more of my own problem. It’s hard for me to see him in such a dramatic role. I’ve only ever seen him in comedy roles. Pretty much have grown up with him being a smart ass.

But he is very good in the role. My favorite character is Ruth. I’m rooting for her to break out of this life of crime and turn her life around.

TwistedChief 03-23-2020 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 14860516)

You've posted over 60,000 times on CP, and this is your best one yet.

Didn't know about Season 3 so thank you, sir.

Tribal Warfare 03-28-2020 11:09 PM

Jonah is a BAMF

Sorry 03-29-2020 12:25 PM

This show is so damn good! It’s like a cousin to breaking bad for crim shows lol each episode picks up

KCUnited 03-29-2020 12:33 PM

Wendy has eclipsed Skyler.

Deberg_1990 03-29-2020 12:38 PM

Ruth Langmore is a BAMF

Although, it’s stretching credibility that a 19 year old girl from the ozarks would be given so much power and responsibility so quickly and excel.

eDave 03-29-2020 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 14875231)
Wendy has eclipsed Skyler.

Wendy is Walt.

ChiefsCountry 03-29-2020 06:46 PM

Best season yet. One of the aerial shots they just missed my house.

Tribal Warfare 03-29-2020 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 14875836)

LOL, I assume that you would've noted that in your sig if the shot of your house made the show.

eDave 03-29-2020 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 14875836)

So let me ask you, is this a fair representation of the underbelly of the Ozarks?

BucEyedPea 03-29-2020 07:19 PM

I stopped watching after part of Season 2. Too similar to Breaking Bad.

ChiefsCountry 03-29-2020 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14875891)
So let me ask you, is this a fair representation of the underbelly of the Ozarks?

Some parts of it but it's just a tv show. Not any different than thinking everything in Texas is like Dallas was or Miami is Miami Vice etc.

eDave 03-29-2020 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 14876032)
Some parts of it but it's just a tv show. Not any different than thinking everything in Texas is like Dallas was or Miami is Miami Vice etc.

Understood. My dad, and someday me, has a lot of lakefront property down there. I knew back then there was big money coming in. The boats confirm.

My brain is locked on the specific location name. Back in the late 70's.

eDave 03-29-2020 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14876057)
Understood. My dad, and someday me, has a lot of lakefront property down there. I knew back then there was big money coming in. The boats confirm.

My brain is locked on the specific location name. Back in the late 70's.

It's Village of Four Seasons dude. One of the houses has a tree growing right through the lakeside deck. Pretty cool but causing problems.

Great Expectations 03-29-2020 09:58 PM

Lodge of the Four Seasons? Do you golf? Porto Cima is a very fun course not too far from there.

eDave 03-30-2020 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Great Expectations (Post 14876180)
Lodge of the Four Seasons? Do you golf? Porto Cima is a very fun course not too far from there.

No. I haven't been there for a long time. I remember this one time we where therr building a house and my dad opend the back of the uHaul we had and out big fiberglass canoe fell out and hit him on the head and knocked him out cold. was freaking out.

Used to hang out at John Aschcrots house alot with his brother Bob and nephwew Alex. He has these really cool thing that would propell you under the water. Alex was an excellent jet skier and now owns a jet ski shop down there.

Mecca 03-30-2020 06:12 AM

That kid getting it on with the old lady was creepy as ****.

Deberg_1990 03-30-2020 08:25 AM

Does Racheal from the Blue Cat return? Im only on S3 Ep 2.

Last we saw of her Marty said he was going to try and get her out of everything.