ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   In Memoriam (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   RIP Saccopoo (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=299920)

Simply Red 08-19-2016 09:13 AM

Trying anything I know to do - Looked for an image by searching the entire faces and names thread. He had zero posts in it.

BossChief 08-19-2016 09:27 AM

If it weren't for all the privacy laws, we would be able to really narrow the field given all the info in his tumor thread.

I had to stop reading after about 20 mins.

Me n sac had a lot of good conversations over the years.

Gonzo 08-19-2016 11:42 AM

We can get his IP and all but that probably doesn't do us any good.

He's a good dude. I hope he's ok.

patteeu 08-19-2016 11:53 AM

I think all signs point to him being gone for good at this point. Someone should probably call it and start an RIP thread.

He can correct me at some point (and enjoy his RIP thread) if I'm wrong.

rico 08-19-2016 01:32 PM

Man, he was a pretty private guy when it came to the personal stuff...

Chromatic 08-19-2016 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 12376137)
We can get his IP and all but that probably doesn't do us any good.

He's a good dude. I hope he's ok.

http://www.ip-tracker.org/

You can find out the general area where he lived and his ISP. From there look through the obits of the town his IP appears under.

Simply Red 08-19-2016 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromatic (Post 12376406)

You can find out the general area where he lived and his ISP. From there look through the obits of the town his IP appears under.

You seem nice!

Chromatic 08-19-2016 03:11 PM

Yeah I didn't mean for the post to come off as dark as it did. Apologies.

ChiTown 08-19-2016 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 12376152)
I think all signs point to him being gone for good at this point. Someone should probably call it and start an RIP thread.

He can correct me at some point (and enjoy his RIP thread) if I'm wrong.

I'm sorry, but **** CANCER!!!!

I'm so gawdman sick of that retched disease and the toll it takes. :cuss:

mdchiefsfan 08-19-2016 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 12233882)
I've instructed my daughter to inform everybody when I pass from getting trampled by a 1000 pound boar. That way everyone can celebrate !

And I already warned her NOT to post her pics on here so don't even ask !

We shall all feast on the boar that takes you out.

Simply Red 08-19-2016 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromatic (Post 12376475)
Yeah I didn't mean for the post to come off as dark as it did. Apologies.

It didn't ;)

CaliforniaChief 08-19-2016 03:27 PM

Hard to tell. Sometimes people fighting a disease get perspective on things that change the way they spend their days. Who knows?

It's just nice to see that people do their best to look out for each other on here.

SAUTO 08-19-2016 03:35 PM

I must have gotten his and pawn's locations confused

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-19-2016 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 12375646)
I have my doubts... he was going through pretty much the same as our dearly departed Big Meatball Dave. He and I often checked on one another as we went through treatments and I have not heard from him at all. I would like to know for sure if he is still with us or not, but it seems unlikely. Hell, if my doc was right, this time next year, I won't be with you all, either. But, if I do make it past the three years if I am lucky prognosis, then won't you all join me in a giant *THHHBBTTTTT!* to my doctors? :)

1) You're making it; I've had enough of this cancer bullshit.

2) I will personally piss on your doctor's head when you do.

BossChief 08-19-2016 05:05 PM

In that tumor thread he posted last September, he said the doctors gave him 1-4 years to live.

I hope he's out there kicking ass and crossing off items off his bucket list...

Gonzo 08-20-2016 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromatic (Post 12376406)

I don't know if it's super accurate but shit. Worth a shot.

Usually I'd never do this but here you go guys. If there's a really bored dude that knows Sac's name, fire away...

IP Address.

Host Name

75-162-92-44.slkc.qwest.net

Chromatic 08-20-2016 09:21 AM

Looking up his IP puts it around or in Draper Utah.

http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/75.162.92.44

I entered in the longitude and latitude coordinates to this site and it showed 3 addresses. Don't know how accurate it is or if it's even close.

http://stevemorse.org/jcal/latlon.php

Virtual Earth
E Crimson Oak Dr, Draper, UT 84020

Google
1648 S Hillside Oaks Cove, Draper, UT 84020, USA (I googled this address and found a document linking a Jeremy Gray living at this address as recently as 2012 but couldn't find much else on him. No obit hits.)

MapQuest
1661 Rambling Rd,Draper Salt Lake UT, 84020, US

Anyone have any idea on where to go from here? I'm sort of stuck and looking through utah obits with keywords like "glioblastoma" and "brain cancer/tumor" is depressing as ****.

pr_capone 08-20-2016 02:39 PM

In his brain tumor thread he had posted he was 49. I just went through every obit in the statue of Utah looking for birthdates of 1966 and 67 and though I came up with a few... none were him as far as I could tell. Lots of mentions of wives and careers that don't line up with Sac's story.

BossChief 08-20-2016 04:01 PM

He said he lived in salt lake city

Ming the Merciless 08-20-2016 05:21 PM

Did some searching myself and came up short.

Tried to see if he used the same username on any other forums or whatnot.

Came up pretty empty...

Rain Man 08-20-2016 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 12376621)
In that tumor thread he posted last September, he said the doctors gave him 1-4 years to live.

I hope he's out there kicking ass and crossing off items off his bucket list...

Yeah, let's go with the option that he's somewhere in Tibet right now, obtaining enlightenment on a mountaintop while enjoying a very nice beer.

DaneMcCloud 08-20-2016 06:17 PM

His original user name was Saccogoo.

At some point it was changed to Saccopoo.

I got a few hits on the former but it either didn't seem like him nor were the posts relevant.

srvy 08-20-2016 06:29 PM

Im not being a smart ass here at all but is prison a possibility? When people just go off the grid its a possibility. Any of those hits you guys came up with is there a prison in those towns? A pattern im seeing here is Sac was a very private guy and apparently didnt want to be found by CP prying eyes. I wonder if we should respect his wishes. He did know a finality was soon to happen he most likely would have given instructions to inform those that he wanted informed. Just my 2 cents.

ChiTown 08-20-2016 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 12378096)
Im not being a smart ass here at all but is prison a possibility? When people just go off the grid its a possibility. Any of those hits you guys came up with is there a prison in those towns? A pattern im seeing here is Sac was a very private guy and apparently didnt want to be found by CP prying eyes. I wonder if we should respect his wishes. He did know a finality was soon to happen he most likely would have given instructions to inform those that he wanted informed. Just my 2 cents.

I don't think Sac's in Prison. I do, however, believe that may have been what happened to Mr. Blonde

DaneMcCloud 08-20-2016 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 12378096)

Sacc's either convening with Tibetan Monks or he's passed.

I've had enough PMs with him over the years to know that it's either one or the other.

Simply Red 08-20-2016 06:40 PM

Good effort guys! He will be missed - maybe one day we'll get a surprise visit.

TigeRRUppeRRcut 08-20-2016 06:40 PM

He lives in the salt lake valley and confirmed this when he talked about getting treatment at the huntsman cancer institute. Most likely died from his tumor.

Hope he's kicking ass in the after life.

Bewbies 08-20-2016 10:46 PM

My brother died of the same kind of tumor Sacc had a few years ago.

50% die within 1 year of stage 4 diagnosis. Something like 80% are gone within 2 years and less than 2% make it to 5. Less than one third of one percent make it 10 years.

Stage 4 GBM is the worst diagnosis a person can have. Sucks, I hate cancer.

Gonzo 08-21-2016 04:00 AM

Wow guys, good work. I may have to contract some of you one of these days. LMAO

Anyway, I would never reveal someone's info like that normally but this was obviously special circumstances.
Thank you for trying. I hope the dude is on a beach in Mexico drinking 100 year old scotch and snorting blow off a 22 year old woman's tits.

threebag 08-21-2016 04:21 AM

As long as the 22yr old has perky tits and no dick

Perineum Ripper 08-21-2016 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 12379542)
As long as the 22yr old has perky tits and no dick

That's more of a Thailand thing I believe..not saying there couldn't be but his chances of running into lady boy are higher in Thailand

scho63 08-21-2016 07:08 AM

Could this be him?

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sal...373&fhid=23304

Brian Thomas Durning

1960 ~ 2016
Uncompromising integrity, dignity and grace best describe our husband, son, brother, uncle and friend Brian Thomas Durning. He was born on July 5, 1960 in Plainfield, New Jersey and died at his home in Holladay, Utah on August 1, 2016 from glioblastoma, a form of brain cancer. Brian was the fourth child born to loving parents Patrick and Joan Durning.
Brian received his undergraduate degree from Bucknell University in 1982 and his MBA from the University of Utah in 1991. He had a distinguished 33 year career at PacifiCorp, working most recently as a manager for PacifiCorp Energy. Brian was an avid Utes basketball and football supporter. He enjoyed watching track and field, gymnastics, swimming and diving. He was a lifelong athlete, and had been an accomplished runner.
Brian met Bryan Harman in June, 1998. They were committed partners for 15 years before they were able to marry on December 23, 2013, following the U.S. District Court ruling that established marriage equality in Utah. He cherished his husband, friends and family. He maintained his curiosity about the world and its people. He was meticulous.
Brian is survived by his beloved husband Bryan; his mother Joan, sisters Kathleen and Megan; brothers Patrick (Marion), Michael (Julie), and Peter; Bryan's children Alisa and Derek; his nephews; and a host of friends and coworkers. Brian is preceded in death by his father Patrick.
A celebration of Brian's life will be held on Thursday, August 25, 2016 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Starks Funeral Parlor, 3651 South 900 East, Salt Lake City. Guests are encouraged to use the complimentary valet parking provided on the north side of the building.
Brian's husband and family wish to thank the doctors, nurses, and staff at the Huntsman Cancer Institute for their compassionate care, as well as their collection of Bruce Springsteen music. They also hope that in lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to: Huntsman Cancer Foundation, 500 Huntsman Way, Salt Lake City, Utah 84108.
Online condolences may be offered to the family and a tribute video may be viewed at www.starksfuneral.com.
Published in Salt Lake Tribune from Aug. 7 to Aug. 21, 2016

BigCatDaddy 08-21-2016 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 12379574)
Could this be him?

Brian Thomas Durning

1960 ~ 2016
Uncompromising integrity, dignity and grace best describe our husband, son, brother, uncle and friend Brian Thomas Durning. He was born on July 5, 1960 in Plainfield, New Jersey and died at his home in Holladay, Utah on August 1, 2016 from glioblastoma, a form of brain cancer. Brian was the fourth child born to loving parents Patrick and Joan Durning.
Brian received his undergraduate degree from Bucknell University in 1982 and his MBA from the University of Utah in 1991. He had a distinguished 33 year career at PacifiCorp, working most recently as a manager for PacifiCorp Energy. Brian was an avid Utes basketball and football supporter. He enjoyed watching track and field, gymnastics, swimming and diving. He was a lifelong athlete, and had been an accomplished runner.
Brian met Bryan Harman in June, 1998. They were committed partners for 15 years before they were able to marry on December 23, 2013, following the U.S. District Court ruling that established marriage equality in Utah. He cherished his husband, friends and family. He maintained his curiosity about the world and its people. He was meticulous.
<B>Brian is survived by his beloved husband Bryan</B>; his mother Joan, sisters Kathleen and Megan; brothers Patrick (Marion), Michael (Julie), and Peter; Bryan's children Alisa and Derek; his nephews; and a host of friends and coworkers. Brian is preceded in death by his father Patrick.
A celebration of Brian's life will be held on Thursday, August 25, 2016 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Starks Funeral Parlor, 3651 South 900 East, Salt Lake City. Guests are encouraged to use the complimentary valet parking provided on the north side of the building.
Brian's husband and family wish to thank the doctors, nurses, and staff at the Huntsman Cancer Institute for their compassionate care, as well as their collection of Bruce Springsteen music. They also hope that in lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to: Huntsman Cancer Foundation, 500 Huntsman Way, Salt Lake City, Utah 84108.
Online condolences may be offered to the family and a tribute video may be viewed at www.starksfuneral.com.

Guessing no.

pr_capone 08-21-2016 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 12379574)
Could this be him?

Brian Thomas Durning

1960 ~ 2016
Brian is survived by his beloved husband Bryan; his mother Joan, sisters Kathleen and Megan; brothers Patrick (Marion), Michael (Julie), and Peter; Bryan's children Alisa and Derek; his nephews; and a host of friends and coworkers. Brian is preceded in death by his father Patrick.

Nope. He said he was 49 in his tumor thread. This guy was 56

BigCatDaddy 08-21-2016 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 12379577)
Nope. He said he was 49 in his tumor thread. This guy was 56

Pretty sure he didnt have a husband either.

Coochie liquor 08-21-2016 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 12379580)
Pretty sure he didnt have a husband either.

This.

scho63 08-21-2016 07:25 AM

I just read in one of his posts that he said he had a daughter and also said he went to KU

So I see that is not him unless he lied.

He spent a LOT of his time on the board discussing Chiefs football. He also seemed to really like heavy metal and posted often in music threads or about music. He also made a lot of posts in the hottest celebrity poll contest.

I'm searching many OBITS in entire Utah and even Missouri because he may have had family there. Nothing coming up and hard to tell if he truly went to KU as he claims or anything else.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 12127321)
Yes, I've never watched college basketball ever.

Including those days where I camped out in front of Allen to get in line for student tickets when I was attending KU.

Now you've been trolled. Fer realz yo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 11904260)
Everybody dies alone anyway.

However, kids can be a mixed bag.

Some kids, like my daughter, can be an absolute joy and are the greatest thing in your life.

Some kids can be the ultimate headache that fills the remainder of your life with pain and regret.

But a lot of that has to do with proper parenting. But sometimes a person/kid is just a bad person/kid regardless of how much love and time you put into it.

I was lucky. My daughter has been as perfect of a kid as I could have ever imagined or hoped for. Thank Christ she wasn't like me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 11929005)
Just finished the first run/series of radiation treatments and chemo on Thursday. Seven weeks, 33 treatments of radiation and chemo pills every day during that time.

Worked full time through the whole deal (including a lot of 11+ hour days) and never really got hit with fatigue or nausea. (I did take the week of Thanksgiving off to spend it with my daughter.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave (Post 11929129)
What is your age, Sac?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 11929131)
After the radiation and chemo?

I approximate 1034.

Drivers license says 48.

The 23 year old I was banging last night thought I was 30.

Somewhere in-between I imagine.

scho63 08-21-2016 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12233885)
I just checked the Salt Lake City Tribune for recent obits and no one fit the criteria as I know it.

Unfortunately, without keywords, it only goes back about a week.

You can used ADVANCED search and go back forever.

With all the searching and based on the info he provided, I'm going to conclude that he has not passed on but may be in pretty dire shape. No obits match at all....

Mav 08-21-2016 10:28 AM

Saccopoo

Damn. This guy was always awesome to me from day one. I'm truly saddened but honored to have shared this forum with him. I find it remarkable that people gave enough of a crap to even notice he wasn't around. It's why I always state this is the greatest community of posters I've ever seen. You guys are ****ing amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-21-2016 11:32 AM

If Sacc has left us, may he congregate in the Great Locker Room in the Sky with every great fatty that ever played the game, helping to create the Great Celestial Push for all mankind.

BossChief 08-21-2016 02:42 PM

I wish dude was around so we could have a nice back and forth about how things have played out with Okung/Berry.

Coochie liquor 09-09-2016 03:47 AM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...1#post12413261

He's BAAAAACCCCCKKKK?????

Hog's Gone Fishin 09-09-2016 06:31 AM

Hey Sac, chime in. Give us an update.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-09-2016 08:39 AM

He's alive boys

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-09-2016 04:57 PM

Why is he not bursting with giddiness over the current state of Chiefs fatties?

Come on, man.

jspchief 09-09-2016 08:13 PM

Odd that he only posted in the media forum. I wonder if there's some lingering butthurt related to football discussion.

threebag 09-09-2016 08:50 PM

Maybe smellway?

Nickhead 09-10-2016 12:39 AM

the level of interest in this thread is one reason i stuck around. even though i may have thought you had jumped the gun, i was too new to know. i am glad for all you regulars that things are not as bad as was assumed.

sac... you must be a good person, thank everyone who panicked please :D

Chromatic 02-24-2017 11:21 AM

Oh crap. Could this be him?

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/des...275&fhid=29609

KCUnited 02-24-2017 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromatic (Post 12755066)

Wow, that reads very much like him from the bits and pieces gathered here over years.

RIP if so.

Chromatic 02-24-2017 11:32 AM

Yeah, I think that's him.

Sucks. RIP.

CaliforniaChief 02-24-2017 11:34 AM

That obit checks off all the things we know about him, right?

I mean, how many 49 year old Chiefs/Utes fans with brain cancer living in Utah could there be?

Sad either way.

KCUnited 02-24-2017 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 12755082)
That obit checks off all the things we know about him, right?

I mean, how many 49 year old Chiefs/Utes fans with brain cancer living in Utah could there be?

Sad either way.

Plus he's mentioned attending KU and having daughter.

Either way, RIP Drew.

Coochie liquor 02-24-2017 11:38 AM

Wow, so sad if it's him. Rip bro!!

Eleazar 02-24-2017 11:41 AM

That's too bad. Lost too many old timers from CP over the years. But I'm glad for him that his struggle is at an end.

scho63 02-24-2017 11:44 AM

Sadly, I'm 99.9% sure that's him. I think he once mentioned living in MD when there was a discussion that involved knowing about the DC area.

R.I.P. Drew

patteeu 02-24-2017 11:59 AM

RIP Saccopoo... I'll just have to figure out 2017's albums on my own.

The Franchise 02-24-2017 12:01 PM

That has to be him. RIP Sac.

ToxSocks 02-24-2017 12:10 PM

RIP Sacc

wazu 02-24-2017 12:12 PM

Damn. Probably best to just assume this is him. His posts since announcing the tumor were so odd. Seemed most thought they were made up. I wondered if there was some aspect of his condition that was affecting his perceived reality.

In any case, sounds like he had people who loved him. Will be missed here as well.

seclark 02-24-2017 12:14 PM

rip
sec

SAUTO 02-24-2017 12:15 PM

RIP

IA_Chiefs_fan 02-24-2017 12:18 PM

RIP

Chief Northman 02-24-2017 12:23 PM

Sad to hear. RIP Sacc - it was fun talking Chiefs and many other things with you.
Prayers to Sacc's family and friends.

Chiefspants 02-24-2017 12:25 PM

I gotta say, with those looks, some of his stories seem plausible.

RIP, bud.

New World Order 02-24-2017 12:35 PM

:(

thabear04 02-24-2017 12:38 PM

RIP.

DaFace 02-24-2017 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromatic (Post 12755066)

Not sure where you came up with the name, but I can confirm that the email address on his account was "awrigby@***.com". Unfortunately, I think that's him.

RIP, Sacc.

Dartgod 02-24-2017 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 12755197)
Not sure where you came up with the name, but I can confirm that the email address on his account was "awrigby@***.com". Unfortunately, I think that's him.

RIP, Sacc.

Can you rename the lounge in his honor?

oldandslow 02-24-2017 12:46 PM

RIP Sacc

Never met a Ute lineman he didn't want the Chiefs to draft.

Prayers to the family.

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-24-2017 12:47 PM

That really sucks. Sacc was able to move effortlessly between good-natured trolling and intelligent insight, and he handled his illness with grace and dignity.

I will miss him.

DaFace 02-24-2017 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 12755201)
Can you rename the lounge in his honor?

Certainly. I suck at the specifics, though. Suggestions welcome.

"The SaccoLounge"

"Saccopoo's Harem"

...?

gblowfish 02-24-2017 12:48 PM

Bummer. Hate it when we lose our guys like this. I've lost a couple close friends to cancer just in the last year.

stumppy 02-24-2017 12:48 PM

RIP sac. Wish you would have got to see our team win it all.

Eleazar 02-24-2017 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 12755149)
Damn. Probably best to just assume this is him. His posts since announcing the tumor were so odd. Seemed most thought they were made up. I wondered if there was some aspect of his condition that was affecting his perceived reality.

Had a relative that dealt with a brain issue, not the same as this, but it definitely had that effect on this person as well. I wouldn't ascribe any of that to Sacc, personally. What he was facing was a nasty beast and I think sometimes the person you really are can be lost to that beast before the body is.

Dartgod 02-24-2017 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 12755208)
Certainly. I suck at the specifics, though. Suggestions welcome.

"The SaccoLounge"

"Saccopoo's Harem"

...?

I was thinking simply, The Saccopoo Lounge.

Rain Man 02-24-2017 12:56 PM

I bid farewell to one of the good guys.

DaFace 02-24-2017 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 12755217)
I was thinking simply, The Saccopoo Lounge.

Consider it done.

In58men 02-24-2017 12:59 PM

Terrible news. RIP buddy.

KChiefs1 02-24-2017 01:03 PM

RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk